One of the largest bookmakers in the world, Bet365 has an excellent all-round package for NFL punters to consider.
- Early payouts on NFL games
- Accumulator bonus
- Bet Boost
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
Back a team to win an NFL game at Bet365 and your bet will be paid out if they take a 17-point lead.
Why we like Bet365
The Super Bowl is covered by Bet365’s early payout promotion for NFL games. They have accumulator bonuses which can prove lucrative if you place regular accas. Tonnes of Bet Boosts are available in the build up to the Super Bowl.
What Bet365 offers you
- Early payout: There’s no need to worry about dramatic comebacks at Bet365. Your bet will be marked a winner if the team you’ve backed takes a 17-point lead.
- Accumulator bonus: Your potential winnings on NFL games can be boosted by as much as 70% at Bet365.
- Bet Boost: An array of markets feature in Bet365’s Bet Boost section ahead of the Super Bowl.
- Depth of props available: You can find a huge number of Super Bowl prop markets at Bet365 once the two teams involved are confirmed.
Unibet is an underrated bookmaker which has quickly become one of the best Super Bowl betting sites in the UK.
- Outright options on NFL
- Regularly updated welcome offer
- On-site NFL statistics throughout season
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
If outright betting is your thing, Unibet boasts a number of markets with high odds.
Why we like Unibet
You always have options when it comes to NFL outright betting at Unibet. Their welcome offer is lucrative, and will often be updated to keep up with their competitors. You can do your NFL research on their site thanks to their catalogue of statistics.
What Unibet offers you
- Selection of outright markets: From Super Bowl winner to player specials, Unibet has a comprehensive selection of outright markets to choose from.
- Updated welcome offer: Unibet regularly updates their welcome offer to make sure they are ahead of their rivals.
- On-site NFL statistics: Player and team statistics are available through the Unibet website. You can conduct your pre-wager research on their site or app.
- Intuitive website: The Unibet website was clearly designed with the punter in mind. Loading times are minimal and it is straight-forward to navigate.
Only founded in 2020, BetUK is a new face on the British sports betting scene, but that doesn’t stop it being included among the best Super Bowl betting sites in 2023.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
- Excellent outright Super Bowl prices
- Profit boost through Acca Club
- Modern website design
New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. T&C’s Apply.
BetUK has fantastic value if you are looking to place outright wagers on the Super Bowl.
Why we like BetUK
High prices are a great starting point for any bookmaker, and BetUK have strong outright prices. The BetUK Acca Club can also provide you with some strong rewards. The website has very few weaknesses, and the welcome offer stacks up well against the bigger names.
What BetUK offers you
- High outright prices: Odds comparison sites often show BetUK to have very competitive Super Bowl outright prices.
- Acca Club: Regularly back accumulators at BetUK and there is potential for some great rewards, including free bets.
- Well-designed website: Their modern-looking website is quick to load and set out in a way which makes it easy to absorb the information.
- Solid welcome offer: BetUK’s welcome offer has a decent return. You have some free bets to get going with early on.
St Albans based SpreadEx came onto the scene as a spread betting platform at the turn of the millennium. It has added a fixed-odds sportsbook, and they provide a quality betting service for American Football, including the NFL and the SuperBowl.
- Outright odds available early
- Easy to switch between spread betting and fixed odds
- High odds on Superbowl markets
Place a £25 fixed odds single bet at min. odds of 1/2 and get 5 x £5 free fixed odds single bets, as well as 2 x £5 free totals goals bets, 2 x £5 winning favourite bets, and 50 free spins on Starburst. Free bets applied to account on consecutive days. 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs apply.
SpreadEx offer the flexibility to switch between fixed odds betting and spread betting. They provide punters with extensive stats for the SuperBowl.
Why we like SpreadEx
SpreadEx provide some flexibility for punters with how easy it is to move between spread betting and fixed odds wagers and give SuperBowl bettors great in-play options along with a range of stats and info.
What SpreadEx offers you
- Early outright odds: There’s no waiting around for odds at SpreadEx. Their outright markets are released well in advance of the action getting underway.
- Versatility: It is a seamless process to move between spread betting and fixed odds at SpreadEx. You can easily compare the odds and markets.
- Stats Centre: Loads of stats and info available via the stats centre tab when making your Super Bowl picks.
- High odds: SpreadEx often comes out favourably when its odds are compared with other leading bookmakers. They provide good value for the Super Bowl.
- Bonus for referrals: Refer a friend to SpreadEx and you could receive a free bet of £100.
A stalwart of British high streets for over a century, Ladbrokes has transformed its in-person presence into becoming one of the best Super Bowl betting sites in 2023.
- Customise your wager with #GetAPrice
- Boost your own odds
- Lots of NFL specials
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
You are granted flexibility at Ladbrokes with their #GetAPrice feature.
Why we like Ladbrokes
Create your own wager at Ladbrokes through #GetAPrice. Combine markets of your choice. You have the choice to boost one of your own wagers each day with Odds Boost tokens. They provide NFL specials throughout the regular season and Playoffs.
What Ladbrokes offers you
- #GetAPrice: Get in touch with Ladbrokes using the hashtag to get your custom wager priced up.
- Boost your bets: Use their Odds Boost tokens to choose which of your wagers you would like to see boosted.
- NFL and Super Bowl specials: All sorts are covered by the Super Bowl specials at Ladbrokes, including the length of the national anthem and the half-time show.
- Long-standing reputation: Founded in 1902, Ladbrokes has a reputation for its punters fairly.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on Super Bowl
Growing interest in the NFL on this side of the Atlantic has led to bookmakers pulling out all the stops for the Super Bowl. Even before the Super Bowl-focused promotions and offers, you have a great deal to ponder as you weigh up the best Super Bowl betting sites in the UK. It’s important to figure out your priorities.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the leading Super Bowl online betting sites will have hundreds of markets on the game itself, plus a healthy portion of special odds to consider. Anywhere with accessible NFL statistics and expert tips is at an advantage, too.
Compare the best Super Bowl betting sites of 2023
Every bookmaker has some form of Super Bowl offering for you to ponder. There are pros and cons of every bookie, and plenty of great options out there when it comes to betting on the Super Bowl. Our focus is on finding the best of the best, though, so it is important to compare the strengths and weaknesses of the leading contenders.
Here’s a quick look at our picks for the best Super Bowl betting sites in 2023.
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|BetUK||4.1/5||High outright odds||Review|
|Bet365||4.6/5||Early Super Bowl payouts||Review|
|Ladbrokes||3.9/5||Creating your own wager||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We have done the initial legwork to find some of the top Super Bowl online betting sites. Landing on a bookmaker is very much a personal decision, however, so you should take a look around for yourself before committing.
These seven criteria are important in your search:
- Licences are a must: Safety is crucial when betting online. You want to be confident your personal data and financial information is safe. The only way to ensure this is by gambling on licensed betting sites.
- Compare welcome offers: The right welcome offer can be a great way to kickstart your time with a new bookmaker. It is a good idea to check the terms before signing up, because how well an offer works for you will depend on your stakes and betting habits.
- Search for Super Bowl odds: It is important you can quickly locate their latest Super Bowl odds. The number of markets on offer matters. It might be worthwhile heading to an odds comparison site to make sure you are getting good value, too.
- Research payment options: If you have a preferred payment method in mind, you should check that it is available. Read up on their payment process to see if there are any hidden fees. You want to be able to withdraw your winnings quickly.
- Read reviews: What others think of a bookie can tell you a lot about the experience of being a regular bettor on their platform. Use Google to find some reviews from fellow punters.
- Download their app: Head to the app store on your preferred device and download their app. Have a look around to check that the offers and features on the website are also available on mobile.
- Sign up: If all your criteria have been met, it’s time to trial their sign-up process. The registration and verification steps can give you an idea of how comfortable you would be regularly using this bookmaker.
Betting on Super Bowl explained
Just as American football has evolved since the Super Bowl was first played in the 1960s, so have the options for betting on it. The best Super Bowl betting sites in 2023 provide live coverage, extensive statistics and tonnes of in-play betting options.
Odds on the Super Bowl are available almost immediately after the end of the previous NFL season. Super Bowl odds will move considerably depending on offseason moves. Other markets on the Super Bowl will only become available once the teams involved are confirmed.
Making your Super Bowl picks requires a fair amount of research. If you’re betting on the game itself, it’s crucial to look at previous meetings between the teams and find out the latest injury news. If you’re looking at outright betting, see which teams they are projected to face in the playoffs and how they have fared in previous postseasons.
Types of Super Bowl bets
The types of Super Bowl bets are very familiar if you have wagered on the NFL in the past. The leading Super Bowl online betting sites will also provide some other Super Bowl-specific markets.
Found at the top of the page when looking at Super Bowl odds, the game winner market is the most straight-forward. This is simply about which team will win the game. Be careful, though, as it is worth checking whether this includes overtime.
Bookmakers will set a line for the total number of points in the Super Bowl. For example, if they set the line at 42.5, you will then wager on whether the two teams will combine to score over or under that amount. Again, it is worth checking whether this includes points scored in overtime.
The best Super Bowl betting sites in the UK provide an extensive selection of player props for you to analyse. This category covers passing yards, pass attempts, interceptions, rushing attempts, rushing yards, receiving yards and much more
Available throughout the year, outright betting on the eventual Super Bowl winner is very popular among NFL fans. Teams will have odds to win the Super Bowl until they are eliminated.
Super Bowl betting strategies
You should dedicate a few hours to developing your Super Bowl betting strategy. Team statistics, injuries and history in the big game are all important. It is also worth considering how the teams, players and coaches have fared when they have faced each other previously. For an outright betting strategy, it is useful to consider how the odds have moved and what games teams have coming up.
Get to know more about Super Bowl to bet smarter
The Super Bowl is the final game of the NFL season and the decider of the Playoffs. The winner of the AFC and NFC meet at a neutral venue for a one-off game, with the winner lifting the Lombardi Trophy. It replaced the NFC Championship game in 1966.
Each Super Bowl is named with roman numerals. The game is held on the second Sunday of February each year, and it is watched by millions of people all over the world. International audiences for the NFL and the Super Bowl have grown significantly in recent years.
Super Bowl venues are decided several years in advance. New Orleans’ Caesars Superdome has hosted the most Super Bowls with seven, putting it just ahead of Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium on six.
In the Super Bowl era, the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots are the two most successful teams with six titles apiece. The Minnesota Vikings and Buffalo Bills share the unwanted record of most Super Bowl appearances without a win (four).
Who is the favourite to win the Super Bowl in 2023/24?
The Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl in 2023 and are the favourites to lift the trophy again in 2024, priced at 6/1 by several bookies. Kansas City is followed by a group of teams between 8/1 and 10/1: Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills, San Francisco 49ers, Cincinnati Bengals.
The Chiefs have been the preseason Super Bowl favourite for the last few years. Led by the incomparable Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City is a modern NFL dynasty and will be among the contenders for years to come.
Who is competing at the Super Bowl in 2023/24?
This will be determined by the conference winners at the end of the regular season.
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
27th-29th April 2023 – NFL Draft
26th July 2023 – Training camps start
7th September 2023 – Regular season begins
7th January 2024 – Final regular season games
13th-15th January 2024 – Wild Card weekend
20th-21st January 2024 – Divisional Round
28th January 2024 – Conference Championship games
4th February 2024 – Pro Bowl
11th February 2024 – Super Bowl