Bet365 is often regarded as the bookie to beat. There are very few flaws in their package, and there was no doubt that they belong among the best NFL betting sites in the UK.
- Early payout on NFL games
- Stacks of game-specific and outright markets
- Bet Boost
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
An exceptional early payout offer is the headliner for NFL punters at Bet365.
Why we like Bet365:
You are insured against big comebacks with the NFL early payout offer at Bet365. They give you more markets to choose from than almost any other bookmaker when it comes to the NFL. You will often find boosted wagers in their ‘Bet Boost’ section. With a small qualifying wager, you can watch certain NFL games on the website and app.
What Bet365 offers you
- NFL early payouts: If the team you’ve backed takes a 17-point lead, your wager will be paid out as a winner. This also applies to game winner bets in accumulators.
- Impressive range of markets: Across sports, Bet365 provides a remarkable number of markets. The NFL is no different, including tonnes of outright and player props during the regular season and playoffs.
- Bet Boost: You will notice the Bet Boost markets at the top of the Bet365 NFL page. There are wagers available throughout the season.
- NFL live streaming: Selected NFL games are live streamed on the Bet365 website and app.
An established bookmaker with a great reputation for fairness and customer service, William Hill has cemented a place among the best NFL betting sites in the UK.
- Great depth of NFL markets
- #YourOdds markets
- Enhanced NFL odds throughout season
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply.
Punters have a vast range of NFL markets to choose from at William Hill.
Why we like William Hill
Very few bookies give you as much choice when betting on the NFL as William Hill. They have all manner of markets to consider, and you can always get a price on something a bit different with #YourOdds. Once the games are underway, keep your eyes peeled for their enhanced odds.
What William Hill offers you
- Extensive list of NFL markets: Whether it’s preseason, the regular season, playoffs or offseason, William Hill has lots of NFL markets available.
- Ability to create a wager: Check out bets others have put together with #YourOdds. If you want to make your own wager, simply contact William Hill and they can price it up for you.
- Enhanced odds: William Hill are known for their enhanced odds at the top of each page. Find plenty once the season kicks off.
- Reliable customer service: Customers generally come away satisfied after interacting with the William Hill customer service. They are easy to contact and helpful.
Coral is one of the most well-known names in the British sports betting industry. The company, founded by Joe Coral in 1926, combines a high-street presence with a well-rounded online offering.
- Strong outright prices
- Range of NFl Markets
- Odds Boosters
18+ New UK+IRE Customers. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bet. Free bet available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. for Horse Racing valid for 7 days. Restrictions + T&Cs apply
If outright betting is important to you, it’s hard to look past the high prices available at Coral.
Why we like Coral
Coral is the place to go if you’re wanting to place some outright bets. Their NFL prices are very competitive. Their Odds Boosters also can provide some good value.
What Coral offers you
- Excellent outright odds: Outright NFL prices at Coral are very competitive.
- NFL Markets: The bookie offers a range of markets for NFL games.
- Odds Boosters: Keep your eyes peeled for Odds Boosters on the NFL at Coral.
- Virtual sports: Coral’s virtual sports console is one of the best around. You can wager on virtual NFL games on their website and app.
Betway was founded in 2006, and has offices in London, Cape Town, Malta and Guernsey.
- Loads of stats and info
- Competitive odds
- Deep NFL markets
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
You’ve always got some markets to analyse at Betway thanks to their comprehensive coverage of the NFL and of American football as a whole.
Why we like Betway
Regular punters can receive rewards through their Free Bet Club.
What Betway offers you
- Stats and info: Betway provide plenty of stats and info for your pre-bet research.
- Competitive NFL odds: Betway provide competitive prices for betting on the NFL.
- Free Bet Club: If you’re enjoying your experience at Betway, you could find yourself in line for £10 in free bets every week thanks to their Free Bet Club.
- Betway Boosts: The main navigation at the top of the Betway website has a button to take you to all the Betway Boosts on a given day.
Founded over 120 years ago, Ladbrokes has been a feature of British high streets for generations. They have paired that with a solid online presence to become one of the best NFL betting sites in the UK.
- Get your own odds with #GetAPrice
- Boost your own odds
- Virtual American football
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
If you can’t find the market you’re after, Ladbrokes will help you out with #GetAPrice.
Why we like Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes allows punters to combine markets on NFL games using #GetAPrice on Twitter. If you have found a wager you like which is already on the site, you can take advantage of their odds boost feature to increase your potential winnings.
What Ladbrokes offers you
- #GetAPrice: Tweet your selections with #GetAPrice to Ladbrokes’ Twitter account to build your own wager.
- Choose your boost: Punters can boost one bet everyday on the Ladbrokes website and app.
- Virtual sports: Whether between weeks or looking for something in the offseason, you can bet on virtual American football in Ladbrokes’ extensive virtual sports section.
- Long-standing reputation: A bookie must be doing something right if they’ve been around for as long as Ladbrokes. They are a reliable place to bet on the NFL at.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on NFL
Through promos, customer service, special markets and much more, bettors have a lot to take in as they analyse betting sites. It can be a little overwhelming when contrasting bookies, particularly with how much effort they put into trying to attract NFL punters.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the best NFL betting sites offer league-specific promotions and an array of outright markets. It is paramount these bookmakers put effort into their NFL product, giving bettors as many bets to choose from as possible. I place extra value on bookies that do something to stand out from the crowd.
Compare the best NFL betting sites of 2023
The NFL’s fanbase continues to grow in the UK. Betting on the league is increasing, too. As a result, bookmakers pull out all the stops to lure new customers and retain their existing punters. It is a crowded marketplace, with lots of decent NFL online betting sites out there to consider.
We, though, have narrowed it down to the very best NFL betting sites. Here’s a quick comparison:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|William Hill||4.3/5||Depth of odds||Review|
|Betway||4.3/5||Stats and info||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We at Betting.com have committed the hours to compile pros and cons of the best NFL betting sites in the UK. There is a lot to ponder when choosing a bookie, however, and parts of it are subjective. As well as reading NFL betting sites reviews you should do your own research before taking the plunge.
So, here are a few criteria to have at the front of your mind when looking for a bookmaker:
- Look up their licences: It’s better to be safe than sorry. Make sure you are betting at a licensed bookmaker before entering any of your data or financial information.
- Check welcome offer terms and conditions: Welcome offers are a great way to get started with a bookie. It is also useful to be playing at a bookmaker where their qualifying terms are appropriate for your habits and stakes.
- Search for NFL odds: We are looking for quality and quantity here. More markets to choose from is good. You also want your preferred bookie to give you high odds on game and outright markets.
- Read through payment options: You have more flexibility with more payment methods available. It is also crucial to check whether there are hidden fees or delays with deposits and withdrawals.
- Read the reviews: Reputations matter in sports betting. Google some reviews to get an idea of how others feel about that bookie.
- Trial the app: The mobile experience is important. Download their app and get a feel for it.
- Sign up: If a bookie has passed all your other tests, it’s time to sign-up via their website or app.
Betting on NFL explained
The first American football game was played in 1869. The sport played in the 2020s is incomparable to the 19th century version, and the world of NFL betting has evolved dramatically, too.
NFL odds are available on the best NFL betting sites every month of the year.
The process for making NFL picks starts with some research. Then, you want to locate the best value odds for your selection.
Types of NFL bets
Regular punters will be familiar with the common types of NFL bets. If you are looking for some pointers, here are four of the most popular wagers.
Spread betting is effectively a handicap. If a team is -6.5, they need to win by seven points for your bet to be a winner. In that case, the underdog would be +6.5, and just needs to stay within a touchdown to cash your wager.
The best NFL betting sites will set a total for each game. You bet on the over or under, with your bet paid out as a winner if the combined points in the game match your pick.
A lot of player props are available in the NFL, including passing yards, receiving touchdowns, rushing yards, pass attempts, field goals and more.
Outright betting markets cover everything from the Super Bowl winner to Coach of the Year and MVP.
NFL betting strategies
You should put time into honing your NFL betting strategy. Sites like Pro Football Reference are a good starting point for your research, while ESPN is a great place to keep up with the latest news around the league.
Get to know more about NFL to bet smarter
The NFL was founded in 1920. It merged with the American Football League in 1970, which had been a direct competitor throughout the 1960s.
As of 2023, there are 32 teams competing in the NFL, split between two conferences (the AFC and NFC). The champions of the AFC and NFC meet in the Super Bowl in the final game of each season to decide the champion.
The New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers are tied for the most titles in the Super Bowl era with six apiece. Stretching back through the entire history of the league, the Green Bay Packers have been most successful with 13 championships.
Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning holds the record for regular season MVPs awards with six.
Who is the favourite to win the NFL in 2023?
Kansas City Chiefs are favourites to win the NFL Superbowl in 2024. The Chiefs have won three Super Bowls in their history. With Patrick Mahomes in their ranks, they remain the NFL’s team to beat.
Bookies currently tab the San Francisco 49ers, Buffalo Bills, Philadelphia Eagles and Cincinnati Bengals as the other leading candidates to lift the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
The Chiefs are also favourites to win the AFC Conference ahead of the Bills and the Bengals.
The Eagles are favourites for the NFC ahead of the 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys.
Who is competing in the NFL in 2023/24?
he following teams are playing in the NFL in the 2023/24 season:
- Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins
- New England Patriots
- New York Jets
- Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans
- Denver Broncos
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Las Vegas Raiders
- Los Angeles Chargers
- Dallas Cowboys
- New York Giants
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Washington Redskins
- Chicago Bears
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Minnesota Vikings
- Atlanta Falcons
- Carolina Panthers
- New Orleans Saints
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Arizona Cardinals
- Los Angeles Rams
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
27th-29th April 2023 – NFL Draft
26th July 2023 – Training camps start
7th September 2023 – Season starts
23rd November 2023 – Thanksgiving games
7th January 2024 – Regular season ends
13th January 2024 – Playoffs begin
3th-15th January 2024 – Wild Card weekend
20th-21st January 2024 – Divisional Round
28th January 2024 – Conference Championship games
4th February 2024 – Pro Bowl
11th February 2024 – Super Bowl