Boxing betting tips intro
Strength, courage, speed, technique, intuition. These are just some of the characteristics of a sport that is still too often erroneously considered violent, but which precisely because of the qualities required is instead called “noble art”. Rings and boxing gloves have frequently appeared in cinema, and in history, great protagonists of the discipline have alternated, which have contributed to making it legendary.
Reading the lines that you find below, you will find out everything there is to know about betting on boxing, from the odds applied by the bookies to the matches that are included in the schedule, and of course why it is important to use the best boxing tips. You can also learn about the main types of betting opportunities offered by online bookmakers, some curiosities about the world of boxing, where you can find the highest boxing odds and some good advice to increase the chance of seeing the capital invested increase thanks to boxing tips.
Is Boxing Tips the only factor to consider when betting on box?
As with all sports betting on box is a complex process that involves lots of variables. Following boxing tips is of course a great idea, but if you are having genuine interest in the sport you may want to consider some of the following factors prior risking your own capital.
Factors to evaluate before betting on boxing matches
Before you get money out of your pocket to place it on a boxing match, you should do your best to get it back with your interests instead of seeing it vanish into thin air. How?
Taking as much information as possible about the two fighters or let your favourite tipster do it for you and to give you the best boxing betting tips is reasonable action you can take. It is important to understand the qualities of the two athletes, and what type of opponent they suffer, how they lose or how they win the matches.
There are boxers who are after the glory wing and always try to knock their opponents as soon as possible a great example is Mike Tyson. Other more conservative athletes are those who prefer to study the challenger in the first rounds and adjust their style in order to take the win by points.
Some boxers have difficulty resisting over time and passing a certain number of shots are likely to be overwhelmed. It often happens that big names are in a waning phase of their career, but the popularity gained means that the odds on them remain low. Don’t be fooled by this and try to make your assessments as objectively as possible. Needless to say, if there are precedents between the two opponents, they must be analysed well.
Finally, motivation also plays a decisive role, as happens in every sport. Yes, there is a lot of information to follow and be able to use to make a successful bet. That’s why one of the best options is to use boxing tips where you are using someone else’s knowledge, information and ideas in your advantage.
It is always easier to use an expert opinion on everything you want to do then spending countless hours of doing the research yourself. Using our boxing betting tips, will allow you to follow a person who knows all the depths of the sport and is up to date with everything new, which is vital for you to win in the long run.
Why using boxing betting tips is advantageous?
- Various betting markets – Boxing is an exciting sport that indeed will provide you with many different betting markets which are all super interesting to watch and bet. There many boxing analysts that will provide all sort of betting tips that will ensure you there is always something you can place your bet on.
- In-play betting – Boxing games typically last 10-12 rounds which certainly ensure plenty of in-play betting opportunities. Many of the tipsters who post boxing tips are watching the games live at the venue, and often they send valuable in-play suggestions during the games. They notice if a particular fighter is looking tired or he/she is going to lose the game as well as benefit from the delay in odds update.
- Time is the most valuable commodity once a great finance person has said. By using boxing tips you are saving plenty of time researching the facts and gathering all the information. Meaning you can focus on doing other things and still have the same fun when watching the boxing match.
- Usually, boxing tipsters are in touch with other tipsters, and they exchange knowledge and information that you would not be able to find yourself in the news. The only way to use this information in your favour is to follow the boxing tips provided by them. To ensure optimal results in the long terms, it is important to only use verified and knowledgeable tipsters for your betting activities.
Common mistakes when using boxing tips!
As we all clearly know, betting should be used as a hobby cause no profit can be guaranteed regardless of how good you know a certain sport or the tips you receive
- Never be too emotional when following boxing tips. Take the match as an opportunity to increase your budget and put some extra cash in your pocket. If your favourite fighter is in the ring and you want to make some money, you should forget for a while that he is your favourite, that’s where our boxing tips can help by providing you with an objective view of the game.
- Escape using so-called “sure” or “fixed” boxing tips. People who try to convince you that they have special information are not more then easy money looking, scammers. Makes sure you avoid them at any price.
- Not tracking your boxing tips. To be successful with your betting on box you have to constantly strive to gather the latest information about the tipster you are following and stay in full control of your betting finances. Performing this activity is usually exhausting if you are using manual spreadsheets or pen and paper. The best way to track your results is by an automated bet tracker, which will do all the hard work for you.
Boxing is one of the sports that has been around for very long time. Bookmakers have different types of betting opportunities in their complementary schedules and certainly will satisfy even the most pretentious bettors.
You can find various boxing betting tips on our site, here are a few examples.
Combat winner boxing tips
The bet on the winner of the match is a betting market that no operator can do without it. It also extremely popular for betting tips as it well known by punters. According to our research determining who will be able to be the stronger fighter is in fact, what most players look for when they are going to place a bet and follow a fight. It is also allowed to place money on a possible draw but this is not a popular betting opportunity.
Under / Over round betting tips
The evergreen betting market Under / Over is also present and popular for both boxing bets and tips. In this discipline, it is applied to the number of rounds that will be played in a match. The thresholds vary according to the calibre of the two athletes in the ring. The more the two boxers are equal, the higher this will be.
The outcome of the fight tips
To win by choosing this type of bet, you need to guess how a match will end. The possible choices can be between a KO win, technical KO or disqualification or points. If required, the draw is also listed.
Box round betting tips
Betting on rounds means guessing not only which boxer will bring the win home, but also in which round the win will happen. It is a betting market with growing popularity among tipsters meaning you will find plenty of tips on the site.
Possible options also include the eventual victory on points or by technical decision. Again you can choose the peer as an option. If a match ends in the interval between one shot and the next, the one just ended is considered valid.
As you can expect we strive to bring the best tipsters on the site and continuously attract and verify new experts. Our hard work is beneficial for all of our users and as a result of our efforts, you can find boxing tips on all of the above-mentioned markets on our site. For all big matches including fighters of the day bookmakers always have special offers and bonuses, from which you can take advantage and enhance your initial betting bank and spread the risk.
What are the boxing payouts provided by bookmakers?
As with any sport, one of the essential components to consider when evaluating when placing your boxing tips are the odds you are going to take. To get an idea about the number of payouts on boxing applied by the bookmakers present on the web, we sampled some matches inserted on their schedule, and we made our calculations taking as a reference the Head-to-head market.
The result was that the average percentages fluctuate between 90.6% and 93.3%. You can always use our odds comparison to find where are the best bookmakers’ odds for the market you want to bet on and increase your possibility of winning in the long run.
Boxing tournaments and competitions covered by bookmakers
When it comes to betting tips on boxing, we are talking about matches valid for the world titles of the most important leagues that govern the world movement. It is in fact known that there are five associations that confer the titles of world champions, both male and female.
Despite that fact, there are many unpopular fights, for which the bookmakers are not so careful with the odds offered. The professional tipsters who are looking to add value towards punters’ betting are well-aware of that fact, they regularly check different bookmakers for mistakes and often provided value betting tips to their followers.
In the table below, we listed the most popular boxing leagues:
- WBA Panama – Foundation Year – 1962
- WBC Mexico – Foundation Year – 1963
- WBO Porto Rico – Foundation Year – 1988
- IBF USA – Foundation Year -1983
During the Olympic years, all matches valid for the run-up to medals are also clearly included. In recent times, boxing bets have also been combined with bets on fights organised by the Ultimate Fight Championship (UFC), the most influential organisation in the field of mixed martial arts. This discipline is gathering an increasing number of proselytes. In short, the choice is certainly not lacking, and everyone can be lost on a vast selection of markets.