Since 2000, bet365 has firmly established itself as a globally renowned bookmaker who provide a fantastic service for football. Not surprisingly they rank as one of the best Premier League betting sites in the UK.
- Huge variety of Premier League markets
- Consistent and competitive odds
- Great in-play Premier League betting
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
A quality all-round bookmaker and a quality football betting site, bet365 offer a range of Premier League markets, both pre-match and in-play, live streaming and competitive odds.
Why we like bet365
Bet365 provides outstanding levels of security and usability for customers along with consistently competitive odds on Premier League matches and outrights. The bookie has a huge range and depth of football markets. They have a great in-play section for Premier League games with many betting options available.
What Bet365 offers you
- Great variety of markets: Premier League punters have a range of options to bet on. Player props and match stats are available as well as the result, with these markets often available in-play as well as pre-match. The bookie offers great outright Premier League markets too.
- Quality of odds: bet365 consistently produce good quality, competitive odds. For three Premier League games in April 2023 their average payout was 94.4%.
- Excellent in-play betting: bet365 offer plenty of Premier League in-play markets, allowing you to bet as the action unfolds. Live streaming is available for selected games where broadcasting restrictions allow.
- Great bet builder: Customise your bets on the Premier League action with bet365’s football bet builder
- Good reputation for customer service: Bet365 has one of the better customer service teams in the sports betting industry with different options when contacting them.
BetUK is a very prominent UK sportsbook with a wide variety of sports markets. Football is a strength of BetUK and their Premier League coverage is excellent. Their range of markets and competitive odds make them one of the best Premier League betting sItes in the UK.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
- Great odds on the Premier League
- Great variety of Premier League markets
- Boosted odds on Man City matches
New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. T&C’s Apply.
BetUK offer a quality football betting service and regularly have excellent odds and betting options for the Premier League. Their partnership with Manchester City increases the value on all games featuring the club.
Why we like BetUK
The betting market selection at BetUK is huge for the Premier League and their odds are often up there with the best.
What BetUK offers you
- Man City Profit Boost Promo: BetUK have a partnership with Manchester City and through this offer a promotion which can boost your winnings. Simply place a bet of £20+ on any Man City game. If it comes in, the bookie will increase your winnings by 10% up to £200!
- Great odds: BetUK consistently offer good and attractive odds in football in general and in the Premier League in particular. For three Premier League games in April 2023 their average payout was 97.2%, which represents fantastic value.
- Cash out feature: BetUK has a cash out feature available on football bets, which enables you to take control if and leave with your winnings when things are going well. Alternatively, you can cut your losses if a bet looks like losing.
- Expert tips: Ex England international and Premier League winner Teddy Sherringham provides betting tips for BetUK punters.
- Acca Club: BetUK has an Acca club which can be applied to Premier League betting and can help you pocket free bets and profit boosts
- Football bet builder: There is an easy-to-use bet builder, consistent with the other best football betting sites, allowing you to combine different markets within a match.
Founded in 2006, Betway are one of the UK’s leading betting companies. They are one of the best football betting sites around. They are currently high profile within the sport, providing sponsorship for Premier League side West Ham United and produce great coverage of the top division in English football.
- Easily accessible Premier League statistics
- Good Premier League odds
- Promos which can be applied to Premier League betting
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
Betway provide superb stats, quality promos and good value odds to boost your Premier League betting experience.
Why we like Betway
Betway provide excellent information and stats in the build up to each Premier League game, allowing you to make informed choices when betting. During matches statistics and other details are available to punters to aid the in-play betting process. Their odds are usually competitive and overall they are one of the best Premier League betting sites in Britain.
What Betway offers you
- Loads of Premier League info and stats: Loads of stats are available pre-match to help you with your picks, plus when betting in-play Betway provide you with all of the necessary info for making informed live bets.
- Great football bet builder: Betway has a Bet Builder, which is available for all Premier League games, enabling you to create your own bet. Punters can make multiple selections from the most popular markets (goals, cards, corners, etc.) to make one bet. The sportsbook’s #BetYourWay allows you to make bet requests via Twitter using the aforementioned hashtag. Betway will price up your desired bet, which you should be able to access under the #BetYourWay tab on the selected event.
- Free Bet Club: Opt in to Betway’s Free Bet Club and you can earn £15 in free bets each week if you meet the qualifying criteria.
- Interesting Promotions: Betway regularly offer odds boosts and plus a great free to play competition “4 to score” which can win you free bets and cash.
- Decent Premier League Odds: Betway usually offer attractive football odds. However for three Premier League matches in April 2023 the bookie had an average payout of 92.4%, which is fair but not up to their usual standard.
Betfred has become one of the UK’s most popular betting sites since its online launch in 2004.. Betfred is one of the most popular bookmakers for football betting and provides great betting options for the Premier League.
- Many promotions specific to football which can be applied to the Premier League
- Great in-play Premier League betting
New 18+ UK customers. Register with Welcome40. Deposit, using a Debit Card, and place first bet on sports within 7 days of registering. Bet must be £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ in one bet transaction. £40 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. First bet must be settled within 7 days of registration. Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs apply.
Betfred have an excellent range of Premier League markets, top promos, a great bet builder and a fantastic in-play section, putting them comfortably among the UK’s best Premier League betting websites.
Why we like Betfred
Betfred covers the Premier League with impressive depth. Their excellent football bet builder, #PickYourPunt allows you to customise your bet. There are many options to choose from, but if you can’t find the bet you want you can tweet @Betfred with your bet along with #PickYourPunt. There are excellent promotions which can be used for Premier League betting such as Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven, both of which are available pre-match and in-play.
What Betfred offers you
- Brilliant promotions: You will also find that most Betfred promotions are focused on football and most of these can be applied to the Premier League. They have original offerings such as Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven, both of which are available pre-match and in-play. Place a first goal scorer bet with Betfred on selected football matches including the Premier League and if your player scores a second goal, they’ll double your first scorer price, if he gets a hat-trick, they’ll treble the odds. As ever, we recommend that you study the terms and conditions.
- Attractive Premier League Odds: For three Premier League games in April 2023 Betfred’s average payout was 94.4%.
- Cash out and partial cash out feature: You can take full control of your Premier League bets with Betfred’s Cash Out and Partial Cash Out features. Secure your winnings on single and multiple bets before your bet has settled by heading to the ‘Cash Out’ tab on the right-hand side of the page.
- Betfred Blog: Betfred has a great blog with plenty of Premier League related articles and tips.
- Premier League bet builder markets: Betfred’s Bet Builder is in the form of #PickYourPunt, a feature that combines bet building with bet customisation. Customers can “build” their own bets, combining a range of markets to create their own unique wager. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, tweet Betfred with the hashtag #PickYourPunt to get your bet priced.
- In-play betting: Betfred offer some of their best football promotions, such as double delight and hat-trick heaven as in-play options. There are plenty of in-play betting markets to enjoy.
BoyleSports has the second-most betting shops in Ireland. They have translated their success with in-person betting to a significant online presence. They are up there with the best Premier League betting sites in the UK.
- Combined odds for Premier League games
- Acca rewards
- Price Boosts
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. T&Cs apply.
BoyleSports’ feature allowing you to combine odds in a market is something which stands out from many of its competitors.
Why we like BoyleSports
You can combine odds at BoyleSports, which is particularly appealing in the correct score market for Premier League matches. If you’re regularly placing accumulators, you will be lined up for rewards. They also boost Premier League wagers during the week of the matches.
What BoyleSports offers you
- Combined odds: In markets like correct score and anytime goalscorer, combine different wagers a unique bet. For instance, you can back the match to finish 1-1, 1-0, 2-0 or 3-0 rather than placing a bet on a specific score.
- Acca Rewards: Insure a leg of your accumulator or boost your winnings with BoyleSports’ Acca Rewards promotion.
- Price boosts: Find a selection of price boosts for Premier League games.
- Acca Loyalty: You could be eligible for a £5 free accumulator if you place five other accumulators.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on the Premier League
Punters have a number of factors to take on board when looking for the UK’s best Premier League betting site. You need to decide what you want from your betting and look around to see which sites deliver what suits you as an individual.
Chris Sampson: In my opinion, Premier League bookmakers need to give a selection of match markets, both pre-match and in-play, and a range of outright betting options. Competitive odds are important as is the quality of the app available so you can bet and keep up-to-date on match day. As ever, ensure the site is safe and secure.
Compare the best Premier League betting sites of 2023
The Premier League attracts huge audiences from all over the world and with it a lot of punters. Bettors will have different priorities when it comes to Premier League wagers, but a safe site with good value odds are two areas most will consider to be important. Beyond that other issues such as in-play betting, promos and accas come into play. Betting.com compare the leading Premier League bookies who make up the elite list of the best Premier League betting sites in the UK.
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|Bet365||4.8/5||In-play and player props||Review|
|Betway||4.7/5||Statistics and Info||Review|
|Betfred||4.6/5||Premier League Promos||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We have put the hours in to collect the strengths and weaknesses of the various Premier League online betting sites. Reaching a conclusion to pick your favourite bookie is a personal choice, though, and it is best to do some research for yourself before committing.
To help you out, here are a few useful criteria:
- Check licensing: Safety is paramount when betting. You want to be certain your data and bank details are safe. Betting with a licensed bookmaker is vital, so check their licences before signing up.
- Learn about welcome offers: Some welcome offers will be better suited to your betting habits than others. Look at the qualifying requirements for a sign-up promotion to be sure it works with the stakes you are going to deposit.
- Compare Premier League odds: All bookies will cover the Premier League, but some will have more odds than others. Have a look at the available markets and compare the prices.
- Evaluate payment options: If you have a preferred payment method in mind, read through how it works with the bookmaker. You want to stay away from fees for deposits and withdrawals. The best Premier League betting sites will process deposits and withdrawals quickly.
- Read some reviews: Bookmakers rely on reputation. Researching what other punters make of the experience with the bookie is a great way to learn what it is like being a regular bettor with them.
- Get the app: Being able to bet on the move is useful. Download the app and see if it’s something you’d be happy using frequently.
- Give signing up a go: If the general offering from a bookie is to your liking, it’s time to sign up and have a trial run. Most trusted bookies require you to provide documentation to verify your account as part of their Know Your Customer (KYC) scheme.
Betting on the Premier League explained
The Premier League is a hugely popular league to watch and to bet on. The season runs from August to May. Teams play each other home and away, giving each of the 20 teams 38 fixtures. It is the most watched domestic football league in the world. It has a reputation for being extremely competitive with struggling teams getting the better of the top teams more often than in the other major European leagues. The quality has increased over the past few years and many feel that it is currently the best league in the world. The competition was founded as the FA Premier League in 1992 following the decision of clubs in the Football League First Division to break away from the Football League. However, teams may still be relegated into and promoted from the EFL Championship. We bring you all you need to know on Premier League betting.
The best Premier League betting sites in the UK will display odds for many different markets. Firstly you will find odds for the outright winner, finishing positions of teams, which teams will qualify for different European competitions and which teams will be relegated. These odds will change on an almost daily basis due to results, form, and success in other competitions which could distract teams. Each match will display odds for the result (home win, away win, draw). Again these will move as things change (injuries, suspensions etc.) in the build up to the game. Generally if you add up the percentage probability of each of the three possible outcomes you can determine whether the odds are good value. Naturally the three percentages should make 100, however, that would leave the bookie without profit. What is a fair margin varies from sport to sport, however in football 110 and under is considered fair, while the bookies who offer the best football odds usually average around 105 (95% payout). Within each match you can find other markets to bet on such as exact score, goal scorers, number of corners or cards, result at half time etc.
Just like selecting your preferred bookie, there is a lot to consider when making football picks. Recent form, injuries, suspensions, upcoming fixtures and style of play/characteristics of the teams are all important factors.
Types of Premier League bets
Premier League bettors have never had more options available. Punters can, for example, bet on outright winners, match results, player props and match stats. Accas and multiples are very popular. Bettors pick a number of games to predict the result from, with, for example, odds given for selecting four out of four correct results
A future or outright bet is a wager on an event which is often some way down the line. Punters often bet on the winner of the Premier League, the teams who will finish in the top four to qualify for the Champions League or the three teams who will be relegated. Bets such as this can be made on individual players too, for example top goal scorer in the Premier League.
For an individual match punters bet on which team will win, or whether the game will end as a draw. An extension of this is betting on a specific result (Manchester United to win 2-1) or betting on both teams to score (Arsenal to win, both teams to score).
Over/Under (Total) bets
Betting the over/under in a match simply means you are wagering on how many goals will be scored overall, NOT how many one team will score, nor who will win. So for example you might bet that Arsenal v Spurs will have under 3.5 goals, or you may wager that Liverpool v Brighton will have over 3.5 goals in total.
As it sounds, double chance betting involves predicting two of the three possible outcomes in a soccer match. In any game you will have three double chance options: Team 1 win + draw (e.g. Tottenham Hotspur and draw). Team 2 win + draw (e.g. Manchester City and draw). Team 1 or Team 2 win (e.g. Tottenham Hotspur or Manchester City to win).
Parlay: A parlay involves more than one wager combined together for greater odds. You can place a same game Premier League parlay — multiple events from one matchup — or alternatively, events across multiple games. Comprising three doubles and a treble, a Trixie is three selections and four bets. At least two of the selections must land to guarantee a payout.
As stated earlier accumulators, where punters try to match a number of results, are hugely popular in football betting in general and Premier League betting in particular. Accumulators combine multiple selections into one bet and are among the most popular forms of betting on football. This is because they offer the potential reward of big returns for small stakes as the winnings from each selection are placed on the next one.
The obvious risk is that all the bets have to win for the bettor to receive a payout. However, some bookmakers offer accumulator insurance so if one of your selections (minimum five selections) lets you down you will receive your stake back as a free bet.
Handicap betting helps punters get better odds if a game appears to be one-sided.
Prop markets are becoming more common, and they allow customers to bet on anything that may unfold during a game. This can include the number of passes, tackles and shots by individual players as well as the amount of free kicks, goal kicks or throw-ins in a fixture.
Common prop bets include:
First team to score
Which team will score last
Player to score 2+/hat-trick
First player to be shown a card
Number of shots a player will have
Depending on the bookie, there may be options to include props in a mixed parlay. Many bookmakers have football bet builders and the option to tweet your customised bets to the bookie to get odds quoted.
Lots of football bettors enjoy the excitement of live betting as the match flows. Bettors can follow the action then use their judgement to place bets as the game unfolds. Live-streaming has made this more popular. Bookmakers offer several markets, such as the next goal scorer, which team will win the next corner or throw-in, or who will be the next player to be shown a yellow card.
Premier League Specials
There are also many “specials” markets, including those for managers and transfers in which you can place bets on bosses to leave their jobs or be sacked and players to join other clubs. With This season 10 out of the 20 teams in the Premier League have changed their manager, with 11 managerial changes in all, giving plenty of scope for bettors.
Get to know more about the Premier League to bet smarter
The Premier League is the most watched domestic football league in the world. There are 20 teams and they play each other twice, home and away. The current champions are Manchester City. Manchester United have won the most top flight titles in England with Liverpool in second place on 19. SInce the Premier League was founded in 1992 Manchester United again lead the way with 13 titles: Manchester United are in second place with six and Chelsea are in third place with five.
Who is the favourite to win the Premier League in 2023/24?
Manchester City are favourites to win the Premier League in 2023/24.
Premier League Recent Winners
- 2022/23 – Manchester City
- 2021/22 – Manchester City
- 2020/21 – Manchester City
- 2019/20 – Liverpool
- 2018/19 – Manchester City
- 2017/18 – Manchester City
- 2016/17 – Chelsea
- 2015/16 – Leicester City
- 2014/15 – Chelsea
Who is competing in the Premier League in 2023/2024?
All teams and their home stadiums
- Arsenal, Emirates Stadium
- Aston Villa, Villa Park
- Bournemouth, Dean Court
- Brentford, Brentford Community Stadium
- Brighton & Hove Albion, American Express Community Stadium
- Burnley, Turf Moor
- Chelsea, Stamford Bridge
- Crystal Palace, Selhurst Park
- Everton, Goodison Park
- Fulham, Craven Cottage
- Liverpool, Anfield
- Luton Town, Kenilworth Road
- Manchester City, Etihad Stadium
- Manchester United, Old Trafford
- Newcastle United, St James’ Park
- Nottingham Forest, City Ground
- Sheffield United, Bramall Lane
- Tottenham Hotspur, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- West Ham United, London Stadium
- Wolverhampton Wanderers, Molineux
Teams in the Champions League: Manchester City, Arsenal, Manchester United, Newcastle United
Teams in Europa League: Liverpool. Brighton and Hove Albion, West Ham United
Teams in the Europa Conference League: Aston Villa
Promoted: Burnley, Sheffield United, Luton Town
Relegated: Leicester City, Leeds United, Southampton
Reigning Champions: Manchester City
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
- 12th August 2023 – Season 2023/24 starts
- 13th – 20th January 2024 midseason break
- 19th May 2024 – Final fixtures of 2023/24 season.