Up there with the best sportsbooks on the market, Unibet has increased its profile over the last few years to become on of the top motorsports betting sites in the UK.
- Formula One race odds available earlier than others
- Excellent sign-up offer
- Extra motorsports odds
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Unibet enables bettors to place motorsports wagers well before the race takes place.
Why we like Unibet
Punters are met with a smart interface on either the Unibet website or app. Menus are simple, making it an easy process to find the latest motorsport odds. Formula One fans can bet on the next race soon after the last.
What Unibet offers you
- Ability to bet further in advance: Unibet tends to put up its race winner and podium Formula One odds earlier than some of their competitors.
- Competitive odds: Unibet offer attractive odds across the board.
- More motorsports than most: Alongside the expected Formula One markets and a few specials, you will find Indy Car, NASCAR, Speedway, Rallying and even Formula Two.
- User-friendly interface: Unibet’s website and app are crisp, well-designed and make the entire experience straight-forward for punters.
10bet is a Malta-based bookmaker looking to rival the big boys. Back in 2019, the site won a pair of awards for its design and branding.
- High odds across all motorsports
- Good value welcome bonus
- Ten Club
18+. New bettors get 50% of deposit up to £50; Once per household; Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager a total of 8 times deposit + bonus, with max qualifying bet stake equal to your initial bonus amount; Bonus expires after 60 days; Min odds of 4/5 on singles, or 2/5 per leg for acca; Some bet types excluded; See full terms;
High motorsport odds and a stream of new promos make 10bet a bookie to consider.
Why we like 10bet
The website design at 10bet is second to none. Promotions are easy to analyse without being too gaudy, markets are presented smartly, and moving around the site is uncomplicated. You can land up to £50 in the welcome bonus, too. The Ten Club has the potential to be something very different from what others offer.
What 10bet offers you
- Competitive motorsports odds: You will often find 10bet among the best value sites when comparing motorsport odds. Providing high odds is a great starting point for any bookie.
- Up to £50 welcome bonus: 10bet allows you to receive 50% of your first deposit up to £50 as a welcome bonus
- The Ten Club: Join the Ten Club for a new standard of loyalty program. Their VIP experience includes exclusive offers and tailored promos.
- Lots of promos: Every punter at 10bet has access to an array of promotions throughout the year.
Established as recently as 2020, BetUK has wasted no time climbing its way up the hierarchy of motorsports betting sites.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
- Large number of motorsports covered
- Smooth website and app
- Acca Club
New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. T&C’s Apply.
BetUK entices customers through a lucrative welcome bonus, and has a compelling Acca Club promotion.
Why we like BetUK
You are met with a wide selection of different motorsports at BetUK. Formula One markets are plentiful. The website and app are easy to navigate, even if they can be a bit click-heavy at times.
What BetUK offers you
- All manner of motorsports odds: Whether you’re after NASCAR, Indy Car, Speedway, Formula One or something slightly different, you can find the odds on BetUK’s website and app.
- Quick-to-load website and app: Using BetUK’s app and website is a smooth, stress-free process. Organised in a logical manner, you will have no issues finding the markets you’re after.
- Bet UK Acca Club: Join Bet UK’s Acca Club to receive profit boosts on certain wagers. Free bets are available.
- Attractive odds: BetUK offer competitive odds for motorsport
A global name in the sports betting industry, bet365 cover a wide range of sports to a high standard and are among the UK’s best motorsport betting sites.
- Great range of markets
- Boosted motorsport odds
- Competitive odds
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
Bet365 is a great place to bet on motorsport with a great range of markets and regular bet boosts.
Why we like Bet365
With regular odds boosts on and a fantastic range of outright bets and markets, bet365 is one of the UK’s best motorsportbetting sites. It’s F1 coverage is superb and the bookie also has a strong offering for other motorsport disciplines such as MotoGP.
What Bet365 offers you
- Fantastic new customer bonuses: The bookie offers a great welcome offer of bet £10, get £30 free bets plus a number of other incentives for new punters.
- Bet Boost: The bookie provides motorsport punters with plenty of options to enhance their odds.
- Competitive odds: As with most sports in their portfolio bet365 offer competitive motorsport odds.
- Outright specials: The bookie offers a great range of outright bets. In F!, for example, they have the Drivers Championship without Max Verstappen and bets on drivers to win a number of races.
Having celebrated its centenary back in 2002, Ladbrokes holds firm as one of the largest bookmakers in the UK.
- Offers MotoGP odds
- GetAPrice specials
- Great customer service
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Ladbrokes prides itself on offering an extensive selection of sports, which helps it qualify as one of the best motorsports betting sites in the UK.
Why we like Ladbrokes
You can’t go wrong with Ladbrokes. They make the effort with motorbikes, which many of their competitors do not. Their customer service is generally of a very high standard. You will find some unique markets through their GetAPrice section.
What Ladbrokes offers you
- Motorcycle betting: Amid a lot of four-wheeled motorsports, it is easy to forget about the bikes and Moto GP. Ladbrokes doesn’t make that mistake.
- GetAPrice markets: Formula One punters see the usual markets joined by some GetAPrice selections. These bets are a fun way to find something a bit different from the standard outrights.
- Always available for support: Through email, FAQ article, live chat and calls, you can contact Ladbrokes 24/7. Once you’ve made contact, they will be happy to assist with whatever your issue is.
- Odds boost: You can boost the odds of a wager every day on the Ladbrokes app and website.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on Motorsports
Bettors want value, helpful customer service and much more when trying to choose their favourite motorsports betting sites in 2023. You are searching for somewhere which is easy-to-use and safe.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, a good motorsports betting site should have a diverse selection of markets and pay plenty of attention to motorsports beyond the glitz and glamour of Formula One. I am looking for bookies with reliable and slick apps to make betting on the go as straight-forward as possible.
Compare the best Motorsports betting sites of 2023
Motorsports are rarely front and centre when visiting a bookmaker’s website. You need to do some digging to learn enough to be able to make an informed decision on which site is best for you.
Below, we have compared a handful of the top motorsports online betting sites in the UK:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|BetUK||4.4/5||Lower-profile motorsports odds||Review|
|bet365||4.3/5||Different markets on Formula One||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
Punters have different priorities when picking a bookmaker. We have tried out a selection of betting sites and provided a frank view of their services, but you might want to have a look for yourself.
To point you in the right direction, we have constructed a list of factors to ponder:
- Regulated sites are the way to go: The best bookmakers will be licensed, providing assurances about the safety of your cash. Don’t risk your personal data by betting at an unlicensed site.
- Discover the right welcome offer: Depending on your stakes and payment methods, some welcome offers will be more suitable for your betting habits than others. It isn’t the be-all end-all, but make sure to check the terms and conditions before signing up.
- Evaluate the motorsports odds: The sports covered and markets available varies significantly between bookmakers. Make sure the sports and markets you want are available.
- Learn about payment methods: You probably have a preferred payment method for withdrawals and deposits. Find out how quickly the bookie processes payments and check if they charge additional fees.
- Read reviews from others: Bookmakers earn a good reputation. If your fellow punters speak highly of a betting site, it is a good sign your experience will be positive.
- Check out the app: Mobile apps are a significant part of a bookmaker’s service these days. See how the app works on your phone/tablet.
- Trial through signing up: You can only learn so much without creating an account. If a bookmaker seems well-suited, go through the sign-up process and explore their website/app.
Betting on Motorsports explained
People have been racing vehicles pretty much since they were invented. Just as the cars and bikes have evolved, so has motorsports betting, with the ability to place wagers in races all over the world and make bets during a race.
Motorsport odds are generally available several days or weeks before a race takes place. At British bookmakers, Formula One is the main focus of their motorsport odds.
There is no shortage of data and analysis for making your motorsport picks. Read as much as you can before deciding on which wager to back.
Types of Motorsports bets
The types of motorsports bets on offer will alter from bookie to bookie. Some are relatively commonplace, however, and will be found at most of the best motorsports betting sites in the UK. The nature of the sport means there are markets which you might not see when browsing through the betting pages for other sports.
Race winner betting is the staple of motorsport odds. This will be the main market offered on a lot of races. You receive a payout if your pick wins the race.
Betting on a driver to finish on the podium is backing them to end the race in the top three positions. Some bookies will also allow you to bet on a manufacturer to record a podium.
This is a popular market when there is a heavy favourite. For instance, betting on ‘Winner Without Max Verstappen’ is picking a driver to finish ahead of everyone else. So, your selection would be a winning bet if they finished second behind Verstappen.
You can bet on the champion in most motorsports before and during the season.
Motorsports betting strategies
Motorsports vary considerably, but the fundamentals of developing a betting strategy are largely the same. Learn about the cars/bikes. Research the drivers. Look into the history of the track or course. You will be able to find plenty of information on the drivers and teams through a quick internet search.
Popular Motorsports events to bet on
The motorsport schedule is packed with a variety of events. Some are off-road, some are on two wheels. Here are a few of the most popular motorsports events to bet on:
- Formula One: Formula One is the most-watched motorsport in the world. Since the first championship in 1950, the sport has been at the forefront of motoring innovation, and increased its fanbase all over the world. The season begins in March and features 23 race weekends, culminating in the finale in November. Lewis Hamilton and Michael Schumacher are tied for the most Drivers’ Championships with seven apiece. Prepare for the upcoming race by reading our list of the best Formula One betting sites.
- World Rally Championship: The World Rally Championship has been competed since 1973. It is the gold-standard for off-road racing. A season takes place between January and November, with each race featuring between 18 and 23 stages. There are several support championships which travel with the main event. Frenchman Sébastien Loeb is the most successful WRC driver of all-time with the most titles, race wins, stage wins, and points. Loeb also became the oldest rally winner in 2022.
- MotoGP: MotoGP is the highest standard of motorcycle racing. The season takes place between March and November, racing all over the world from Qatar and Indonesia to Finland and San Marino. Giacomo Agostini is the most successful racer ever with eight MotoGP titles to his name.
- Indy 500: Known as the ‘Greatest Spectacle in Racing’, the Indy 500 is a 500-mile race held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and makes up part of the Triple Crown of Motorsport. An event watched all over the world, the Indy 500 has over 300,000 in-person spectators. Four drivers share the record for the most wins.