Our top list for the best UEFA Euro Betting Sites for 2023
- Betfred – Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven
- Bet365 – Payout with a two-goal lead
- Paddy Power – Lots of outrights
- Unibet – Pages of stats available
- BetUK – Accumulator rewards
Founded on the back of a bet on England to win the 1966 World Cup, it is only fitting that Betfred sits as one of the best UEFA Euro betting sites in the UK.
Betfred is ahead of the pack with its goal scorer promotions, which can be particularly valuable during one-sided qualifying fixtures.
Why we like Betfred:
Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven provide the potential for some hefty returns if you make the right pick. Customise your wager with their popular #PickYourPunt fixture or check out what others have put together. Daily Price Boosts are given a dedicated page, which will be packed during the Euros.
|Goal scorer promos|
Daily Price Boosts
|Dated website design|
In-play can be slow
What Betfred offers you
- Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven: Back the first goalscorer and see their odds doubled if they score twice. Odds will be trebled if they hit a hat-trick.
- #PickYourPunt: You can contact Betfred to design your own wager combining various markets with #PickYourPunt. Other #PickYourPunt selections can be found on game-specific pages.
- Daily Price Boosts: Look for the Daily Price Boosts section on the left-hand side of the website for higher odds.
- Acca Insurance: Receive free bets on qualifying accumulators if you narrowly miss out.
Stoke-based bookmaker Bet365 is one of the most well-known names in sports betting.
Avoid any dramatic comebacks ruining your wager with Bet365’s early payout offer.
Why we like Bet365:
Your bet will be marked as a winner if your team takes a two-goal lead thanks to Bet365’s early payout. Their accumulator bonus can lead to some big returns, and they provide more outright markets during qualification than many of their rivals.
|Big winners often limited|
Website isn’t for everyone
What Bet365 offers you
- Two-goal lead pays out: Back a team to win and your wager will be paid out if they take a two-goal lead. This also applies to legs of an accumulator.
- Acca bonus: Place a pre-match accumulator and you can receive bonuses of up to 70% on your winnings.
- Qualifying outrights: Bet365 offer specials markets, group winner betting and yes/no markets on the top two.
- Bet Boost: Throughout qualification and the tournament itself, there is a Bet Boost section on the Bet365 Euros page.
Paddy Power has a significant online presence and a knack for releasing eye-catching promos.
Few bookmakers can compete with Paddy Power’s range of outright Euros markets.
Why we like Paddy Power:
Outright betting is extensive at Paddy Power. Their 2UP You Win promotion is a nice touch, and means you can relax if your team takes a seemingly comfortable lead. The Paddy Power Rewards Club is the cherry on top, confirming its place among the best UEFA Euro betting sites in 2023.
|Comprehensive range of Euros outrights|
2Up You Win
|Odds sometimes better elsewhere|
Customer service has had some complaints
What Paddy Power offers you
- Stacks of outrights: Find any Euros outright market you fancy at Paddy Power. There are plenty of specials to check out once the tournament gets closer, too.
- 2Up You Win: Just as it sounds, your bet will be paid out if the team you have backed takes a two-goal lead.
- Paddy Power Rewards Club: Regular punters can land a range of rewards with the Paddy Power Rewards Club. Take full advantage of those free bets.
- Power Prices: Selected wagers will be boosted during qualifying and the main tournament. Power Prices are located at the top of the football page.
Read the full Paddy Power Review
Unibet continues to impress punters with its slick website and huge catalogue of markets.
Statistics for teams and players involved in the Euros are just a click away on the Unibet website.
Why we like Unibet:
Being able to research your wager from the Unibet website helps with the process of deciding on a bet. Odds are boosted for Euros matches during qualifying and the main tournament. New customers are welcomed by one of the best sign-up promos on the market.
|Accessible Euros stats|
Odds boosts on Euros matches
Strong sign-up offer
|No loyalty program|
Fewer promos than some competitors
What Unibet offers you
- Tonnes of statistics: Research and place your wagers in one place with Unibet. Pages of player and team statistics are quick to access from their website.
- Boosted Euros odds: Plenty of odds boosts are live on Unibet during international breaks and summer tournaments.
- Excellent welcome offer: Unibet makes sure it is leading the way with its welcome offer.
- Refer A Friend bonus: Refer a friend, and you could receive £150. Certain criteria need to be met.
Founded as recently as 2020, BetUK has quickly become recognised among the best UEFA Euro betting sites in the UK.
Bet UK’s Acca Club is a great option if you are going to be placing accumulators on Euros fixtures.
Why we like BetUK:
Earn profit boosts and free bets through the Acca Club. Specials markets are easy to locate on the left of the website, which is loaded with wagers to ponder during the Euros. Their in-play betting is reliable, and quickly updates while the action is taking place.
Dedicated page for special markets
Informative in-play console
|Menus aren’t the easiest to navigate|
No live streaming
What BetUK offers you
- Acca rewards: BetUK’s Acca Club can be lucrative if you regularly place accumulators. Profit boosts and free bets are available if you qualify.
- Dedicated specials page: Find enhanced accas and other bets on BetUK’s specials page.
- Solid in-play offering: BetUK’s in-play system is one of the best in the business. Odds update quickly, the page loads smoothly, and there’s plenty of information to absorb.
- Information on game pages: Team form, win probabilities and head-to-head records are available on the game-specific pages to help inform your bets.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on UEFA Euro
Bettors will prioritise different things even when it comes down to the best UEFA Euro betting sites. Some will want promotions. Others will be keen to go wherever has the highest standard odds. If accumulators are your thing, the acca promos are going to be enticing. The number of outrights available is also a factor to consider.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the top UEFA Euro online betting sites will go all-out with their promotions during qualifying and in the build up to the tournament. I want to see team and player specials alongside free bets and boosted odds.
Compare the best UEFA Euro betting sites of 2023
With the significance of the Euros, it is inevitable that bookies make a huge effort. While that gives us a lot of choice, it can also be a little overwhelming as you try to whittle down to a shortlist of the best UEFA Euro betting sites.
To get a clearer look at the leading candidates, here’s a quick comparison table:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Sign-up Bonus||Full Review|
|Betfred||4.1/5||Goal scorer promos||Get £40 Bonuses With £10 Stake||Review|
|Bet365||4.4/5||Early payouts||Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets||Review|
|Paddy Power||4/5||Euros outrights||Bet £20, Get Back As Cash If Loses||Review|
|Unibet||4.6/5||Euros research||Bet £10, Get £40||Review|
|BetUK||4.3/5||Acca rewards||Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
At Betting.com, we have researched to find the positives and negatives associated with several UEFA Euro online betting sites. Settling on a bookmaker for a major event like this is a personal choice, however, so it is important that you set aside some time to weigh up the pros and cons of each bookmaker for yourself.
To help with that process, here are seven factors to consider:
- Focus on licenses: Safety is very important when betting. Licensed bookmakers are the only place to bet and be confident in your security.
- Compare welcome offers: Welcome offers are a good way to kick-start your time with a bookie. Check their terms and conditions to make sure their sign-up offer is appropriate for your betting habits.
- Look at Euros odds: First up, it is handy to see which markets are available on the Euros. Then, it’s worth comparing their prices with other bookmakers.
- Check payment methods: All punters want deposits and withdrawals to be processed quickly and without hidden fees. See how many payment options are available.
- Research their reputation: Whether it’s scrolling through forums or searching for reviews, it’s helpful to see what other punters have thought of a bookmaker.
- Mobile experience: Download the bookmaker’s app to get a feel for the mobile experience. Check that the offers and features you can access on the website are available on your preferred mobile device.
- Trial registration: To really understand what it’s like to be a regular punter, you need to sign-up. First impressions matter, and the registration process can give you a clear idea of if this is the bookmaker for you.
Betting on UEFA Euro explained
First hosted way back in 1960, the European Championships have evolved significantly since then. It has grown from a four-team tournament to include 24 different nations, and the 2020 edition (which was postponed until 2021) was held all over Europe for the first time ever.
Naturally, betting on the Euros has altered over those decades, too.
The most attention is paid to Euros odds during the chunks of qualifying matches and the summer of the tournament itself. Outright markets are available months, or even years, in advance at the best UEFA Euro betting sites, however.
Making picks for the Euros takes a lot of consideration. Knockout football is notoriously unpredictable. There are always a few upsets in qualifying, and some matchups are very lop-sided, which can make it tricky to find betting value.
Types of UEFA Euro bets
The types of bets for the Euros are the same that you will see on other international football tournaments. Seasoned football bettors will already have their preferred markets.
Bookies will set a line for the total goals in a match. The most common number is 2.5. Punters will then bet on the over or under – if you bet under 2.5, your bet wins if there is zero, one or two goals in the match.
Goal scorer markets
There are plenty of goal scorer markets for the Euros. These include anytime goal scorer, last goal scorer and first goal scorer. You can also back a player to score twice or to score a hat-trick at most of the best UEFA Euro betting sites.
The group winner market is available during qualifying and for the group stage of the main tournament. You can also bet on teams to finish in the top two.
The most popular of the outright markets is betting on the tournament winner. Many bookies will put these odds live soon after the final of the previous Euros.
UEFA Euro betting strategies
Crafting a betting strategy for international football can be tricky. The usual factors like form, head-to-head and team news all matter, but the long gaps between fixtures can leave you with a lot of uncertainty. It is useful to look into the statistics, and potentially consider how nations have fared at major tournaments in the past.
Get to know more about UEFA Euro to bet smarter
The European Championships (often referred to as the Euros) were founded in 1958. The 16 editions of the competition have been won by 10 different nations, with Germany and Spain being the two most successful teams in Euros history, having claimed three titles apiece.
The hosts are the only nation to qualify automatically. All others go through a qualification process where teams compete in groups to decide who qualifies automatically and which teams have to go through the playoffs.
Initially, just four teams qualified for the tournament. In 1980, this became eight. In 1996, the field was doubled to 16, which stayed put until the 2012 edition, when a further eight teams were added.
Who is the favourite to win the UEFA Euro in 2024?
Bet365 have France and England as the two favourites to win the Euros. Many bookies also put Germany at the same odds, with some making the hosts favourites at 6/1.
Defending champions Italy are as long as 13/1 at Unibet after failing to qualify for the 2022 World Cup. Behind the top three, Spain have the next shortest price, coming in at 7s with some bookies.
Who is competing at UEFA Euro in 2023/24?
Germany will host Euro 2024 and the other countries listed will compete to make the finals.
- Germany (hosts)
- Republic of Ireland
- North Macedonia
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Northern Ireland
- San Marino
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
23rd March 2023 – Qualifying begins
21st November 2023 – Qualifying ends
21-26th May 2024 – Qualifying playoffs
14th June 2024 – Tournament starts
29th June to 2nd July 2024 – Round of 16
5-6th July 2024 – Quarter finals
9-10th July 2024 – Semi finals
14th July 2024 – Final