A giant of sports betting and a brand recognised around the world, Bet365 checks all the boxes for football punters.
- Bore Draw Money Back
- Early payout
- Accumulator bonus
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
If your match ends in a goalless draw, Bet365 will compensate you with their Bore Draw Money Back promotion.
Why we like Bet365:
You can receive money back on La Liga matches at Bet365 through their Bore Draw Money Back offer. If your team takes a two-goal lead, you will also receive an early payout. Acca backers can see their winnings boosted considerably.
What Bet365 offers you
- Money back for goalless draws: You can receive a refund if your match ends in a 0-0. New and existing customers are eligible.
- Early payout: Back a team to win before kick-off and you could be eligible for an early payout if they take a two-goal lead.
- Accumulator bonus: Bet365 boosts qualifying La Liga accumulators. Your winnings could be increased by up to 70%.
- Excellent in-play: You have access to the best in-play betting system on the market at Bet365.
Increasingly popular with British punters, Unibet has gradually become accepted as one of the best La Liga betting sites in the UK.
- La Liga live streaming
- High odds on Spanish football
- Impressive Bet Builder
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Live streaming of La Liga matches headlines an excellent all-round product from Unibet.
Why we like Unibet:
You don’t need to miss any La Liga action thanks to Unibet’s live streaming. Their odds are generally very competitive throughout all Spanish football. The recently updated Bet Builder is excellent for both its functionality and range of markets.
What Unibet offers you
- Live streaming: Follow live La Liga matches through Unibet’s live streaming platform.
- Competitive prices: Comparison sites often show Unibet to have some of the best La Liga odds in the UK.
- New Bet Builder: An improved Bet Builder brings a wide range of markets and a slick interface for punters to construct their own wagers.
- Promotions: Unibet have a range of promotions, offers and features to keep punters interested.
SpreadEx came onto the UK betting scene as a spread betting platform at the turn of the millennium. It now also runs a quality fixed-odds sportsbook and its coverage of football in Europe places them among the best La Liga betting sites in the UK.
- Good range/depth of markets for La Liga
- Easy to switch between spread betting and fixed odds
- Good odds
Place a £25 fixed odds single bet at min. odds of 1/2 and get 5 x £5 free fixed odds single bets, as well as 2 x £5 free totals goals bets, 2 x £5 winning favourite bets, and 50 free spins on Starburst. Free bets applied to account on consecutive days. 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs apply.
SpreadEx cover La Liga really well, providing deep markets for each match, good value odds and the option to switch to spread betting.
Why we like SpreadEx:
SpreadEx have great depth to their Spanish top-flight markets, both for fixed odds and spread betting. They offer great betting options in-play and pre-match and for outrights as well as individual matches. There is flexibility for punters who want to try their hand at spread betting and they offer good value odds.
What SpreadEx offers you
- Solid La Liga odds: SpreadEx’s payout margins for La Liga are often around 93%.
- Versatility: It is quick and easy to move between spread betting and fixed odds at SpreadEx.
- Great range of markets: SpreadEx have a whole host of markets and betting options for your La Liga wagers.
- Quality bet builder: SpreadEx have a comprehensive bet builder and the #NameIt tab has a list of ready made wagers.
- Bonus for referrals: Refer a friend to SpreadEx and you could receive a free bet of £100.
While not the biggest name, 10bet brings some unique features for punters to consider.
- Lots of La Liga markets available
- High-upside accumulator bonus
- Free bet football promotions
18+. New bettors get 50% of deposit up to £50; Once per household; Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager a total of 8 times deposit + bonus, with max qualifying bet stake equal to your initial bonus amount; Bonus expires after 60 days; Min odds of 4/5 on singles, or 2/5 per leg for acca; Some bet types excluded; See full terms;
Few bookies match 10bet’s range of La Liga markets.
Why we like 10bet:
If betting on the weekend’s fixtures or surveying the outright markets, 10bet has stacks of options. Their accumulator bonus gives the potential for some enormous returns, plus they frequently provide free bets through their often updated football promotions.
What 10bet offers you
- Great range of markets: Additional outright markets are complemented by several pages of odds for each La Liga match. Punters are never short of choice.
- Lucrative accumulator bonus: Bonuses of up to £5000 are possible on accumulators at 10bet. This is only applicable to pre-match accas of 3+ selections.
- Free bets: You can locate lots of free bets offers at 10bet.
- Ten Club: 10bet goes the extra mile with its VIP scheme. Join the Ten Club for a private WhatsApp service, custom offers and much more.
Only founded in 2020, BetUK is new to the British sports betting scene, yet the company has wasted no time becoming one of the best La Liga betting sites.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
T&Cs apply. New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. Opt-in required. 7-day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.
Comparison websites frequently show BetUK to be one of the industry leaders when it comes to La Liga outright odds.
Why we like BetUK:
If outright betting is your thing, BetUK is a great option for wagering on La Liga. Their website has built-in statistics on each match page, plus an external link to find more numbers on teams and players. They also provide plenty of specials during the La Liga season.
What BetUK offers you
- Competitive outright prices: BetUK matches quantity and quality with its outright betting. You have several markets to choose from and their prices are always solid.
- In-depth statistics: Complete your La Liga research on the BetUK website. Player and team statistics are available on each game page.
- La Liga specials: Find special wagers on La Liga matches at BetUK. They have a dedicated page for special markets.
- Acca Club: Accumulator backers can be rewarded with free bets at BetUK.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on La Liga
With so many eyes on La Liga, bookmakers pull out all the stops to bring in new punters. You have a huge amount to try and take in when looking around for the best La Liga betting sites from payment methods and customer service to boosted odds and football-specific promotions.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the leading La Liga online betting sites will have several offers providing either free bets, money back or enhanced prices. Anywhere which allows punters to live stream matches gets some bonus points, too, as it makes it that much easier for bettors to follow the league.
Compare the best La Liga betting sites of 2024
All bookmakers have their strengths and weaknesses. Even the best La Liga betting sites excel in some areas and are not as good in others. Each punter will have different priorities when selecting their bookie, so it’s helpful to compare the leading contenders.
Here’s a quick comparison table of the best La Liga betting sites in 2024:
|Money back offer
|La Liga Spread betting
|Range of markets
How to choose the best site for you
While we have put the legwork in to narrow down a shortlist of the best La Liga betting sites, it is still worthwhile for you to look around for yourself before making a final decision. Choosing a bookmaker is a personal decision, and there are elements of this process which are subjective.
To get you started, here are seven criteria to bear in mind:
- Licences are vital: Safety is of utmost importance when betting online. You need your financial information to be secure and the only way to be confident of this is by wagering on a licensed betting site.
- Compare welcome offers: The right welcome offer is a great way to get the ball rolling with a bookmaker. Check the terms to be sure their offer is appropriate for your betting habits.
- Look through La Liga odds: Quantity and quality of odds are important when betting on La Liga. See how accessible their odds are on the website and app.
- Research payment methods: Find out if your preferred payment method is available. It is also important to see if there are any hidden fees. You want deposits and withdrawals to be processed quickly, too.
- Read reviews: The reputation of a bookmaker can tell you a lot about what it is like to be a regular punter. Use search engines to find some recent reviews from fellow punters.
- Download the app: The mobile betting experience is an enormous part of a bookmaker’s offering in the 2020s. Download the app on your preferred device for a trial run.
- Sign up process: If you have settled on a preferred bookie, take the time to go through their registration and verification process. How this goes could be a good indication of whether this is the right site for you.
Betting on La Liga explained
The world of La Liga betting has changed considerably for British fans of Spanish football. Not so long ago, it would have been hard to keep up with and wager on La Liga. In the 2020s, though, live streaming and in-play betting are a staple at the best La Liga betting sites.
La Liga odds are available year-round at the best La Liga betting sites in the UK. Some bookies will put match odds up several weeks in advance. Outright markets are live for the following season soon after the last one ends.
Making La Liga picks is similar to other football predictions. Form, injuries and head-to-head records are all important when trying to select your La Liga wagers. Keeping up to date with news from around the league is important, and it can be helpful to familiarise yourself with betting trends.
Types of La Liga bets
The types of La Liga bets available will depend slightly on which bookmaker you are using. For the most part, however, bookies will provide the same La Liga markets for you to analyse.
Probably the most popular bet for La Liga punters is betting on the match winner. These odds will be located at the top of the game page. Some bookmakers have early payout promotions if your pick takes a commanding lead.
Bookmakers allocate a line for the total number of goals in a match. Usually, this is 2.5 for La Liga fixtures. You then wager on the over or under. For instance, if you bet on under 2.5 goals, you need there to be a total of zero, one or two goals in the match for your bet to be marked as a winner.
Player props are wide-ranging. Goal scorer markets are the most common, but the best La Liga betting sites in the UK will also allow you to wager on passes, cards, shots and much more.
Outright betting on La Liga covers the eventual champion, top four finishes, top goal scorer, relegation and several other markets.
La Liga betting strategies
You should dedicate a few hours to work on your La Liga betting strategy. It is then worth trialling it out before making some tweaks. It is vital to research form and injury news, plus learning about player and team statistics can be very helpful when making your betting decisions. Sites like Who Scored and FB Reference are useful.
Get to know more about La Liga to bet smarter
Officially named the Campeonato Nacional de Liga de Primera División, La Liga is the top division of Spanish football. It is governed by the LFP, and sees 20 teams compete through a 38-match season, starting in late summer and wrapping up in May or June.
The bottom three teams are relegated to the Segunda Division. If a team finishes in the top four, they automatically qualify for the following season’s Champions League. The team that finishes top of the table are crowned Spanish champions.
Since being founded in 1929, a grand total of 62 teams have competed in at least one La Liga season. Only nine have ever been named champions, however, with Real Madrid and Barcelona combining to win over 60 of the league titles to date. Just four other clubs have finished top of the table on multiple occasions.
Regarded as one of the best football leagues in the world, La Liga has been home to many all-time great players throughout its history, including Lionel Messi, Zinedine Zidane and Cristiano Ronaldo. Messi is the league’s all-time leading goal scorer with 474 goals to his name in 511 appearances.
Who is the favourite to win the La Liga in 2023/24?
Real Madrid are favourites to win La Liga in 2023/24 ahead of Barcelona, surprise package Girona and Atletico Madrid.
Who is competing in La Liga in 2023/24?
- Athletic Bilbao
- Atletico Madrid
- Celta Vigo
- Las Palmas
- Rayo Vallecano
- Real Betis
- Real Madrid
- Real Sociedad
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
11th August 2023 – Season starts
22th December 2023 – 1st January 2024– Midseason break
26th May 2024 – Final day of the season