Compare Odds for Today’s Events
Comparing betting odds is an integral part of online sports wagering, whether you’re new to sports betting or a veteran in the field. At Betting.com, we furnish you with the best sports betting odds on the market from UK online bookmakers. We explain how sports betting odds work and how you can use them optimally. That includes a rundown of the respective tools you can use to compare odds before you wager.
On this page, new players will get to understand what the concept of odds comparison entails and how to incorporate it into their wagering experience. Seasoned players will also get a few tips from our comprehensive odds comparison guide; there’s always something new to learn. Our goal is to ensure you get the best possible bang for your buck with every wager. We treat all sporting markets equally. As a result, we aim to give you the best betting odds across all sports and thousands of betting markets.
What is Odds Comparison and How Does it Work?
Before starting your odds comparison journey, you need to understand what betting odds are and how they work. In a nutshell, betting odds give you information on the possible outcome of a particular event. Bookmakers provide you with sports betting odds after analysing wagers and sporting trends. But, over and above that, betting odds give you an idea of how much you’ll get if your predictions go as anticipated. In other words, sports betting odds give you an indication of whether a particular wager is worth your time or not.
What is Odds comparison?
Odds comparison means precisely what it says on the box. It’s the process of pitting the different betting odds from various bookies against each other. As mentioned, most bookmakers put forward a set of betting odds players must work with when placing their wagers.
Now, other bookies conduct better research and come up with more favourable numbers than others. That’s why you’ll find that sports betting odds vary from one bookie to the other. Other bookmakers provide you with the best betting odds but only in selected markets.
For example, one bookie might provide you with the latest odds in football. But you’ll find that their horse racing odds leave a lot to be desired. That’s why it’s necessary to shop around for the best betting odds on your preferred sport and markets before placing your wager. At the same time, the process of odds comparison allows you to single out the bookie offering the best odds in several markets. That’s the bookie you want to side with.
Remember that the whole point of odds comparison is to ensure you get the best value for EVERY wager you place. At Betting.com, we’re here to help you achieve that. Our job is to save you from manually scrolling up and down the internet looking for the best betting odds. Instead, we employ technology that brings all the top betting odds from bookmakers in one place.
Dynamic sportsbooks constantly churn out odds to provide players with up-to-date data when wagering. Our software continuously scans the betting odds as they come to furnish with you the latest stats. You’re free to browse through the betting odds using the search function. Decide if you want to look for live odds on specific sports, markets, or betting lines. Players are free to take advantage of the betting calculators to get the exact value of their chosen betting odds. That’s, of course, after considering their wagers.
The general process of odds comparison is simple. You start by selecting your preferred odds format. Our default format is American. However, you’re free to switch to fractional or decimal if you so desire. We’ll explain that in detail later. Select your preferred bet type or betting line. Click on a sportsbook you’re happy with, and our site immediately directs you to the platform. Proceed to deposit and place your wager.
What Sports do We Provide Odds for
Here at Betting.com, we provide the latest betting odds on a wide range of sports and betting markets. We allow players to compare odds on mainstream sports like football, horse racing, tennis and cricket.
At Betting.com, we understand that different bettors prefer to wager on various sports. As such, we don’t discriminate. We treat all sporting disciplines the same. And commit to providing you with the best betting odds across all sports. That’s why you’ll find betting odds comparison on obscure markets and niche sports. If combat sports are more up your alley, we give you betting odds on boxing events. If you prefer betting on those non-conventional sports, we have you covered. We provide detailed odds comparisons for sports like snooker and ice hockey. American football fans need not feel left out. We also allow you to compare odds on Rugby Union games.
What if you’re into the esports gaming craze? You won’t be excluded either. We allow you to conduct odds comparisons on games like Dota 2, Fortnite, and CSGO. Using these betting odds, you place different bet types on various betting markets. We’re talking everything from straight to exotic wagers on various matches. You can make use of our odds comparison to place in-play wagers if you’re a live betting fan.
Which Bookmakers are Available for Sports Odds Comparison?
Our odds comparison service isn’t only confined to giving you the best betting odds on the market. We also aim to highlight the bookmakers behind the odds. It’s important to know where you’ll be placing your wagers. The quality of your wagering experience depends on the bookie you join. That’s why we take the time to review different bookies using our tried and tested checklist. Aside from betting odds, we also look at the operator’s legitimacy and security when grading bookies. We also look at promotions, customer service, and banking methods. Ultimately, we want you to compare odds at safe and reliable betting sites.
- Unibet– Launched in 1997, Unibet is one of the veteran sportsbooks to grace the sports betting scene. It has customers in over 100 countries, including the UK. So it’s apparent the sportsbook is doing something right. The Malta gambling license holder offers some of the most competitive betting odds on the market. Unibet gives you the best odds on football, baseball, hockey, and other more minor sports. Using the odds, players get to explore different betting markets, including Moneyline, Props, and Parlays. Its top-rated customer service and efficient banking methods also work in the operator’s favour.
- Bet365 – Bet365 also falls under our esteemed list of bookies covered by our odds comparison service. The top bookie boasts over 20 million customers, and this isn’t by chance. Bet365 covers no less than 1000 sporting events daily from both mainstream and niche markets. So whether you prefer wagering on ice hockey or table tennis, the bookie has you covered. Players have only the best betting odds to work with when placing their wagers. With an average 94% payout on top leagues, Bet365 is as lucrative as they come. The free withdrawals processed within 24 hours using digital payment methods are the icing on the cake.
- Ladbrokes – Ladbrokes was launched in 1999, so it has tremendous experience in sports betting. It covers over 200 football betting markets, making it the place to be for fans of the sport. Horse racing enthusiasts have numerous markets to explore. And Tennis betting fans aren’t ignored either. The sportsbook boasts a 94% payout in sports. Ladbrokes commits to providing only the best and latest betting odds to players. Ladbrokes also shines in the live betting area by covering over 15,000 live events monthly. The betting odds on live wagering are equally competitive.
- Betway – Betway also earns a spot in our list of bookies covered by our odds comparison service. Betway pretty much covers every sport you can think of. We’re talking about the NFL, UFC and even darts. Interested players can also wager on a wide range of esports games. And you have competitive sports betting odds to make rewarding wagers on over 3,000 betting markets. The bookie welcomes players with attractive sports betting offer. And it keeps you hooked with a long list of captivating ongoing promotions. It has its legal basis covered and holds a gambling license from the esteemed Malta Gaming Authority.
- Coral – Coral is another veteran title we explore under our betting odds comparison service. Coral was founded back in 1999, so it’s no stranger to sports betting. Players get to compare odds in over 35 markets covered by the bookie. The operator provides impressive betting odds in football, tennis, and even sailing. Fans of horse racing betting can also get in on the action. And cash out full or partial odds in the process. The average payout is 93%, which you’ll admit is pretty encouraging for any punter. Bettors get to live stream over 2,000 events weekly. As if that’s not enough, Coral’s excellent promotions and 24/7 customer support are the cherries on top.
- Sport Nation – To prove how extensive our betting odds comparison reach is, we allow you to compare odds on new betting sites. Launched in 2017, Sport Nation is relatively new by our standards. However, there’s nothing amateurish about its sports betting service. The bookie gives other established bookies a run for their money by providing competitive betting odds. Sport Nation covers over 150 football markets and 400 greyhound races. That shows the bookie has the resources to provide you with competitive sports betting odds. The dual license holder covers over 35 markets, including cycling and tennis. Players have a wide range of banking options to explore. Payments are processed within one and three days, all things being equal.
- BoyleSports – BoyleSports commands massive support from Irish bookies. But we found it meets the criteria to be featured under our sports betting odds comparison service. It’s licensed by the Government of Gibraltar, making it a legit bookie. The sheer diversity of sports it covers is impressive for players. Players can wager on traditional sports like football, basketball, and baseball. However, Boylesports also includes niche sports like futsal and politics. The sports betting odds are equally impressive, though not the cream of the crop. The website is intuitive, allowing you to place wagers quickly. And you can also place in-play bets if you wish.
At Betting.com, we have one goal in mind; to give players a rewarding experience all-round. That’s why we make sure to furnish you with all the tools you need to enhance your wagering experience. Our odds comparison tool on its own is a stellar feature that players must take advantage of to obtain the best betting odds at any given time.
Even so, there’s a way to elevate your wagering experience further. Rather than using our odds comparison tools in isolation, why not combine them with sports betting tips? The idea is for you to compare odds effectively and use them lucratively. You’ll never go wrong using some of the following tips.
- Do Your Research – The first step before placing a wager is to do your research. Mind you, we’re not only referring to conducting an odds comparison. Over and above searching for the best betting odds, you must research the sports you’re interested in. Educate yourself on the different leagues, betting lines, teams, and players. Only then are you able to place rewarding wagers.
- Set Betting Limits – Sports betting is undoubtedly fascinating. However, things can quickly spiral out of control if you don’t set some ground rules. Firstly, we encourage you to set betting limits before placing your wagers. Not only that, but you must stick to them. Ideally, players must set aside amounts they are comfortable losing.
- Maintain a Level Head – We also encourage you to maintain a level head when wagering on sports. Accept that outcomes may not always pan out as you’d like. And yes, even if you use the most competitive sports betting odds. So, avoid making wagers when blinded by emotions. It’s okay to take a break, gather yourself, and try again!
What Types of Betting Odds Can You Find on Betting.com?
The sports betting world is made up of different types of betting odds. Different bookies structure different sports betting odds depending on where you live. For example, sportsbooks in Europe mostly use decimal or fractional odds. In the United States, most bookies run with American odds. However, you’ll also find some that use fractional odds. Regardless of the betting odds format, they serve the same purpose and mean the same thing. The format you decide to use is entirely a matter of preference. Below, we highlight the three different betting odds formats mainly used by bookies.
Decimal odds are the standard format used by most bookies around the globe. As the name implies, the odds appear in decimal format. As such, decimal odds will look like 6.00. The reason for their popularity is they are very simple to understand. To figure out the decimal odds is a matter of multiplying your wager by the provided odds. For instance, if the odds are 6.00 and you wager £100, you’ll get £600 if you win. To determine your net return, you simply subtract the total winnings you get from the bookie from your actual wager. Using the same example, that would be £600 – £100, to leave you with £500.
As mentioned before, the American odds are predominant with US bookies. You can identify them with a positive or negative sign in front of the number. The positive number indicates the number you must wager to win £100. On the other hand, the negative number indicates the amount you’ll win for every £100 you wager. Using this explanation, a team with +150 means you’ll win a £150 return from a £100 bet. Similarly, a team with odds of -200 means you must wager £200 to win £100.With American odds, the positive sign attaches to underdog teams or players. And the higher the number before the positive sign, the larger the difference between the competing teams’ strengths. For instance, a team with +500 is perceived to have a lower chance of winning than the team with +300.
Fractional odds appear just as fractions would. An example of fractional odds would be 5/1. Essentially, this means that every £1 wager you place wins you £5 if your predictions are correct. The fractional odds are pretty standard among UK bookmakers. If you find yourself having a hard time calculating the betting odds, there is no need to crack your brain. You can take advantage of the Odds Conversion Tool. The tool helps you convert different types of sports betting odds.
Live Betting Odds
More and more bookmakers allow players to place in-play wagers with their live odds feature. That means you don’t necessarily have to place your bet before the game starts. The feature will enable you to place wagers while the event is underway. As you can imagine, the dynamics are a tad complex. In such a scenario, odds tend to fluctuate more rapidly. Therefore, it calls for betting sites to be on the ball by providing you with updated sports betting odds in real-time. At Betting.com, we allow you to compare odds quickly to place competent wagers each time.
Dropping odds are a common phenomenon during the odds comparison process. These odds indicate a change in probabilities from the odds originally put forward by bookies. When this happens, it can significantly alter your anticipated outcome. Our job is to ensure you’re working the most realistic betting odds each time. You can count on us not to short-change your sports wagering experience on any given day.
Use our Odds Calculator
There’s absolutely no reason you should go about the sports betting experience the hard way. We provide you with a wide range of betting tools to make your wagering pastime simpler. One of our most beneficial tools is the odds calculator. The tool helps you calculate the value of your betting odds any time you want to place a wager. In addition, it helps you discern if you’re indeed getting the most value out of each bet. You’ll find the tool handy when calculating and comparing particularly tricky odds. The calculator is beneficial when conducting an odds comparison on parlay or arbitrage wagers.
Odds Comparison Overview
Odds comparison is a crucial part of sports betting. It allows you to discern the best betting opportunities. Bookmakers provide you with betting odds to give you an indication of how the results of a particular event will turn out. At the same time, these odds give you an idea of how much you’ll make if your predictions are correct. Needless to say, you must compare odds if you want to enjoy a rewarding gambling experience. And that’s precisely why we are here; to give you a scoop of the best odds from top bookies. We also take the liberty to provide you with a wide range of betting tools to enhance your wagering experience. Plus, our sports odds pages throw in a few standard betting tips into the mix. The goal is to make every wager you place worthwhile.