Potteries-based bookmaker Bet365 has long been recognised as one of the best Serie A betting sites in the UK, and there’s no sign of that changing any time soon.
- Superb in-play system
- Early payout on Serie A matches
- Accumulator bonus available
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
Bet365 has arguably the best in-play betting package among all British bookmakers.
Why we like Bet365
If in-play betting is your kind of thing, then Bet365 is a great option. Their early payout is also a very useful promotion, and takes away some potential stress if your team is vulnerable to a comeback. The accumulator bonus can be lucrative if your wager qualifies.
What Bet365 offers you
- Market-leading in-play: The combination of reliability, short loading times and an exceptional range of markets makes Bet365’s Serie A in-play betting stand out from the crowd.
- Early payout: Back a team to win before the match and your wager will be marked as a winner if they take a two-goal lead. This also applies to legs of an acca.
- Accumulator bonus: Place a qualifying accumulator and your winnings could be boosted by up to 70% depending on the number of selections.
- Watch Serie A live: Live streaming of Serie A fixtures is available on the Bet365 website and app throughout the season.
With a slick website and an excellent reputation, Unibet is one of the best Serie A betting sites in the UK and continues to improve.
- Match insights
- Serie A live streaming
- Improved Bet Builder
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Follow all the latest Serie A action thanks to Unibet’s reliable live streaming platform.
Why we like Unibet
You don’t need to miss any Serie A action if you’re a regular punter at Unibet due to the bookie’s live streaming service. Their Bet Builder has been improved recently, with Uniboosts available on your custom wagers. The Match Insights feature gives statistical backing for select wagers.
What Unibet offers you
- Live streaming: Punters speak highly of Unibet’s live streaming across the board and Serie A is no exception. Follow matches throughout the season on their website and app.
- Bet Builder: Craft your own wager with the Unibet Bet Builder. You can include anything from player props to the half-time result and team total shots.
- Match Insights: Save time on your betting research by checking out Unibet’s Match Insights. Located a short way down each match page, you can find statistical evidence for certain bets.
- Serie A statistics: Unibet provides bettors with plenty of statistics for each Serie A match, covering head-to-head records and recent form.
Only founded in 2020, BetUK is new to the British sports betting scene, yet the company has wasted no time becoming one of the best Serie A betting sites.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
- Attractive odds
- Stats console
- Plenty of Serie A specials
T&Cs apply. New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. Opt-in required. 7-day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.
BetUK are one of the industry leaders when it comes to Serie A odds.
Why we like BetUK
BetUK offer attractive Serie A odds. Their website has built-in statistics on each match page, plus an external link to find more numbers on teams and players. They also provide plenty of Serie A specials during the season.
What BetUK offers you
- Competitive prices: BetUK matches quantity and quality with its outright betting. You have several markets to choose from and their prices are always solid. The match betting is also good value. For two recent Serie A matches the bookie averaged a 96.2% payout.
- In-depth statistics: Complete your Serie A research on the BetUK website. Player and team statistics are available on each game page.
- Serie A specials: Find special wagers on Serie A matches at BetUK. They have a dedicated page for special markets.
- Acca Club: Accumulator backers can be rewarded with free bets at BetUK.
Betway takes a lower key approach to its marketing and website design than some of its rivals. It seems to have paid off with many punters rating the bookie highly.
- Free Bet Club
- Boosted prices
- Serie A stats
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
The Free Bet Club at Betway is very useful if you are a regular Serie A punter.
Why we like Betway
Loyalty is rewarded at Betway through the Free Bet Club, offering up to £10 in free wagers each week. You can find Serie A boosted odds in a dedicated area of the site, and their stats console helps you to make your betting decisions.
What Betway offers you
- Free Bets: Opt in to the Free Bet Club and you can land up to £10 in free bets every week providing qualifying criteria are met.
- Betway Boosts: During international breaks, you will often see Serie A fixtures occupying the Betway Boosts page.
- Data for Serie A fixtures: Betway’s interface provides you with head-to-head, team and player statistics on matches in Italy’s top flight.
- Quick links: Use the quick links feature at the top left of each page to smoothly move between different areas of the site.
Based in St Albans, SpreadEx is a financial trading, spread betting and fixed-odds platform which has become one of the top Serie A online betting sites in the UK.
- Serie A stats available
- Flexibility with spread betting
- First goalscorer insurance
Place a £25 fixed odds single bet at min. odds of 1/2 and get 5 x £5 free fixed odds single bets, as well as 2 x £5 free totals goals bets, 2 x £5 winning favourite bets, and 50 free spins on Starburst. Free bets applied to account on consecutive days. 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs apply.
There is no shortage of statistics for bettors to consider on SpreadEx.
Why we like SpreadEx
You can research and place a variety of wagers at SpreadEx. Statistics for Serie A matches are accessible, and you have the option to look into spread betting if the fixed-odds pages aren’t meeting your needs. Their first goalscorer insurance is a nice promotion if that’s one of your preferred markets.
What SpreadEx offers you
- Statistics galore: Open the Stats Centre to find head-to-head records, recent form and player statistics. It can be a useful way to inform your betting decisions.
- Betting versatility: You can seamlessly flip from fixed odds to spread betting and back again at SpreadEx.
- First goalscorer promotion: If your pick to open the scoring misses out and they score the last goal of the match, you will receive a free bet.
- Quick to move between matches: Once on a match page, you can use the sliding bar at the top to quickly move to other fixtures.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on Serie A
There is a lot to weigh up when comparing Serie A online betting sites. All major bookmakers cover Italian football, and it is a huge sport for most of them. Still, the amount of commitment to Serie A varies, and each bookie still has their own strengths and weaknesses.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the best Serie A betting sites will have a selection of football promotions and a long list of markets. A reliable and easy-to-use in-play betting system is important, too.
Compare the best Serie A betting sites of 2024
It can be daunting trying to pick between Serie A bookmakers. There is an enormous amount to take in from safety to customer service, live streaming and welcome offers.
We have narrowed it down to a shortlist of the five best Serie A betting sites in the UK. Here’s a quick comparison:
|Serie A odds
|Serie A statistics
How to choose the best site for you
We have started the process of whittling down the best Serie A betting sites to your preferred choice. Making a final decision is a personal call, though, so it is vital you spend some time looking around the contenders for yourself.
These seven criteria are worth bearing in mind as you conduct your research:
- Licences are a must: The only way to be confident in the safety of your personal information is to wager at licensed betting sites.
- Compare welcome offers: A strong welcome offer is a great way to get started with a new bookmaker. Check their terms to be confident their welcome offer works for your betting habits and stakes.
- Check Serie A odds: The quantity and quality of Serie A odds can vary considerably between bookmakers. See if their prices give you good value.
- Research payment methods: Decide on your preferred payment method and check that it is provided by the bookmaker. Look around to discover if there are any hidden fees. You want a bookmaker which allows you to quickly process deposits and withdrawals.
- Read some reviews: Reputations are often earned in the betting industry. Reading what others have said can be a good indication of what the experience is like with a bookie.
- Download their app: Head to the app store on your phone or tablet and download their app. You can learn if the promotions and features on their website are also available for your mobile device.
- Trial the registration: Once all the other boxes have been checked, it is time to register through their website or app. This process can tell you a lot about how comfortable you would feel as a regular punter.
Betting on Serie A explained
Serie A has been one of the most high-profile football leagues in the world for over half a century. Fans from all over the planet tune into Serie A, particularly for the biggest fixtures like the Derby d’Italia or the Derby della Capitale. Betting on these matches is incredibly popular as a result.
Serie A odds are available year-round. The first matches are played in late-summer, and the season doesn’t wrap up until the latter part of May or early June. Outright odds will be live between campaigns.
Deciding on your Serie A picks takes some time. You want to be up to date with the latest Serie A news, injury updates and betting trends. It also helps to see what other experts are predicting for a given match and to familiarise yourself with some key statistics.
Types of Serie A bets
Regular football punters will be familiar with the types of Serie A bets available at the best Serie A betting sites in the UK. Bettors can choose from all manner of markets once they have chosen one of their favourite Serie A online betting sites.
The match winner market is the simplest of Serie A bets. These odds are often released first for each fixture, and the prices can be found at the top of a match-specific page. Some bookies offer early payouts if your pick takes a comfortable lead.
Bookmakers will set a line for the total number of goals in a Serie A match. Punters then wager on the over or under. Your bet will be marked as a winner if you correctly predict the number of goals in the match.
Player props are available at the best Serie A betting sites in the UK. You can bet on anything from if a player will score to how many passes they will complete. Player props are often used in bet builders.
Serie A outright markets cover a lot of bases, including league winner, top goal scorer and relegation. The number of outright markets available will often vary between bookmakers.
Serie A betting strategies
You should dedicate a chunk of time to working on your Serie A betting strategy. You want to be well-informed when deciding on your wagers, so following Serie A news is helpful. There are previews all over the internet to help you learn about teams and players. Sites like FB Reference and Who Scored are very helpful for statistics.
Get to know more about Serie A to bet smarter
Serie A was first competed at the end of the 19th century. It was first played in its current round-robin format in 1929-30, and has been organised by several different governing bodies throughout its history. The winners of the Serie A receive the iconic Scudetto trophy, which has been lifted most frequently by Juventus.
While always considered one of Europe’s strongest leagues, Serie A has also had periods where it has been seen as the highest standard in world football. Many of the game’s greatest ever players have played in Italy, including Marco Van Basten, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ruud Gullit and numerous others.
Gianluigi Buffon is the competition’s appearance record holder. Silvio Piola has scored the most goals in Serie A history with 274.
Who is the favourite to win the Serie A in 2023/24?
Inter Milan are favourites to win Serie A in 2023 ahead of Juventus and AC Milan.
Who is competing in Serie A in 2023/24?
- Inter Milan
- Juventus FC
- AC Milan
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
4th June 2023 – Season ends
10th June 2023 – Transfer window opens
20th August 2023 – 2023-24 season begins
1st September 2023 – Transfer window closes
26th May 2024 – 2023-24 season ends
For more on football follow the link.
Check out the best betting sites in the UK with Betting.com.