Bet365 are a recognisable brand to sports punters around the world. In the UK, they have long been known as one of the best US Open betting sites.
- Tennis accumulator bonus
- Retirement Guarantee
- Bet Builder
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
Backers of accumulators at the US Open could see their winnings boosted considerably with Bet365.
Why we like Bet365
Bet365’s popular accumulator bonus promotion stretches to the US Open. Their Retirement Guarantee allows you to receive bet credits as a form winnings if your player sees their opponent retire hurt rather than the wager being voided. The Bet365 Bet Builder is a diverse feature for punters to create their own US Open wagers.
What Bet365 offers you
- Acca bonus: Your winnings can be boosted by as much as 70% at the US Open. Read the terms to make sure your accumulator is eligible.
- Retirement Guarantee: Your selection will be paid as a winner if their opponent retires through injury.
- Bet Builder: Combine up to 12 selections with the Bet365 Bet Builder to craft a customised bet.
- Bet Boost: Find numerous boosted bets throughout the US Open at the top of the Bet365 tennis page.
SpreadEx came onto the UK scene as a spread betting platform at the turn of the century. It has since added a fixed-odds sportsbook, which is up there with Britain’s best and offers great value for the US Open.
- Outright odds available months before US Open
- Easy to switch between spread betting and fixed odds
- Good value odds on all tennis markets
Place a £25 fixed odds single bet at min. odds of 1/2 and get 5 x £5 free fixed odds single bets, as well as 2 x £5 free totals goals bets, 2 x £5 winning favourite bets, and 50 free spins on Starburst. Free bets applied to account on consecutive days. 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs apply.
SpreadEx are very prompt with their odds for outright markets. You can wager on US Open outright markets months before the tournament at SpreadEx.
Why we like SpreadEx
If outright betting is of interest, SpreadEx is a bookmaker to consider. They make odds available a long time before the US Open begins, allowing you to analyse odds movement and monitor the form of the players. They provide some flexibility with how easy it is to move between spread betting and fixed odds.
What SpreadEx offers you
- Early outright odds: There’s no waiting around for odds at SpreadEx. Their outright markets are released several months before the US Open gets underway.
- Spread betting and fixed odds betting: It is a smooth process to move between spread betting and fixed odds at SpreadEx. You can easily compare the odds and markets.
- Attractive US Open odds: SpreadEx often comes out favourably when its odds are compared with other leading bookmakers.
- Bonus for referrals: Refer a friend to SpreadEx and you could receive a free bet of £100.
BetVictor might have changed its name a few times over the years, but it retains that long-standing reputation with British sports bettors.
- Range of US Open markets
- Bet Boost
- Trending bets feature
18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply, see below. Please gamble responsibly
The sheer range of markets makes BetVictor one of the best US Open betting sites in the UK.
Why we like BetVictor
Punters have a massive selection of markets to choose from for each US Open match. The Bet Boost feature provides some extra value to consider, covering all manner of different bets. Trending bets can also help to point you in the right direction by showing which wagers are popular.
What BetVictor offers you
- Catalogue of US Open odds: If there’s a market you’re after, it’s almost certain BetVictor provides it for the US Open.
- Bet Boost: Special markets, combined bets and much more are covered by the BetVictor Bet Boost. Enhanced odds can be found in their own section on the tennis page.
- Trending bets: Whether you want to jump on a popular wager or are looking for which odds are on the move, BetVictor’s trending bets feature is very useful.
- Loyalty Club: Opt in to the BetVictor Loyalty Club and you could receive a free bet between £1 and £25 every single week if you qualify.
BetUK is a farly new addition to the UK gambling scene, having been founded in 2020. They have quickly established themselves as a good allround bookmaker and they are one of the best US Open betting sites in the UK.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
- Great live US Open betting
- Good outright odds on US Open
- Acca Club
If you are looking to place some in-play wagers during the US Open, BetUK’s live betting package makes them a good option.
Why we like BetUK
BetUK has statistics available before a match begins to help with your wager. Once the first game is underway, there are live stats updated and you can keep up to date with each point on their smooth in-play interface. Their outright odds on the US Open are very competitive.
What BetUK offers you
- Excellent live betting: It is hard to fault the live betting experience at BetUK. Information is plentiful without being overwhelming, and the pages load very quickly.
- Good outright odds: Outright odds on the US Open are generally very good at BetUK. They are better than many of their competitors.
- Huge selection of tennis matches year-round: BetUK cover the sport really well as a whole. You can enjoy tennis betting outside the Grand Slams.
- Acca Club: BetUK has an Acca club which can be applied to US Open betting and can help you pocket free bets and profit boosts
- Virtual sports: If virtual sports are your thing, BetUK has a selection of virtual matches and events to bet on.
Providing a well-designed website and slick branding, Betway has established a place among the best US Open betting sites in the UK.
- Long list of US Open odds
- Excellent tennis live betting
- Free Bet Club
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
Punters can find an immense collection of odds in each market during the US Open, covering correct scores in each set and much more.
Why we like Betway
Betway offers more odds on each US Open match than many of their competitors. Their live betting system is among the best in the business, and has great options for the US Open. Regular punters can benefit through the Free Bet Club.
What Betway offers you
- Incredible range of odds: Betway has you covered whatever US Open market you are looking for. The depth of their odds for every match is impressive.
- Superb in-play betting: The Betway in-play betting system is both great for the value of the odds and its functionality.
- Free Bet Club: If you are regularly betting with Betway, you could be in line for free bets each week thanks to their Free Bet Club.
- Betway Boosts: Tonnes of markets are boosted year-round at Betway. The Betway Boosts are especially interesting for tennis punters during the US Open.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on US Open
Just like the other three Slams, bookies go all-out with their promotions and offers for the US Open. In a crowded field, it can be hard to choose between a lot of betting sites which seem very similar.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the best US Open betting sites have a diverse offering of features for tennis bettors, including bet builders, live streaming and specific promotions. Anywhere which has special markets during the tournament earns some bonus points from me, too.
Compare the best US Open betting sites of 2023
With so many bookmakers providing good packages for the US Open, it can be hard to differentiate between the best US Open betting sites in 2023. There are several bookies which excel when it comes to the final Grand Slam of the year.
We’ve put together a quick table to help you compare the leading candidates:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|SpreadEx||4.4/5||Spread betting on US Open||Review|
|BetVictor||4.4/5||Range of markets||Review|
|Betway||4.2/5||Free Bet Club||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We have done the initial groundwork to discover the best US Open betting sites in the UK. Choosing a bookmaker is a personal choice, though, so it is important to take a look for yourself prior to making a final call.
Here are seven things to keep in mind:
- Check for licences: Safety is crucial when betting online. The only way to have confidence in the safety of your financial information is by wagering on licensed sites.
- Compare welcome offers: You can get off to a good start with the right welcome offer. Read the terms to check it fits with your betting habits.
- Search for US Open odds: See how easy it is to access their US Open odds. Scroll through to find how many markets are available and potentially compare the prices with their rivals.
- Look up payment methods: Research which payment methods are offered. You want to make sure you avoid any hidden fees and can quickly withdraw your winnings.
- Read some reviews: Reputation matters in the betting industry. Learning what others think of a bookmaker can be very informative.
- Get the app: Download their app on your preferred device. A good mobile betting experience is key.
- Sign up: Once you think you have settled on a bookmaker, it is time to trial their sign-up process. First impressions can tell you a lot.
Betting on US Open explained
Tennis has evolved considerably since the US Open was first held in the late 1800s. Betting on sport has also transformed over that period. In the UK, the best US Open betting sites provide an immense selection of markets for punters to choose from. Some will even allow you to live stream matches.
Odds on the US Open will be available at the leading US Open online betting sites very soon after the draw is made. Outright markets are often live throughout the year, allowing punters to analyse odds movement in the months leading up to the tournament.
Deciding on your US Open picks can require some experimentation. You want to figure out what works for you, and find some helpful resources to inform your betting predictions. Statistics are always helpful, as are expert previews and analysis.
Types of US Open bets
The types of US Open bets available will generally be the same across a range of bookmakers. Regular tennis punters will be very familiar with the most common US Open bet types.
Located at the top of each match, you will find the match winner market, which is sometimes referred to as the ‘moneyline’. This is simply a wager on which player will win the match. Some bookies will offer early payouts on Grand Slams.
Handicap betting is common at the US Open, particularly in the early rounds. This covers games and sets. If you bet a player on the -1.5 set handicap, you are wagering on them to win by two clear sets. So, this wager would be a winner if they won 3-0, 3-1 or 2-0.
Bookies will allocate a line for the total number of games in each match. Your decision is then betting on whether there will be over or under that number of games in the match.
Outright odds on the US Open are usually focused on which player will win the tournament. This can also cover bets on how far a player will go in the event or which side of the draw will produce the eventual winner.
US Open betting strategies
Set aside a few hours to work on your US Open betting strategy. It can take some time to find a good approach to wagering on the US Open. You want to learn about player form, their Grand Slam history and head-to-head records, while also researching the latest betting trends in tennis.
Get to know more about US Open to bet smarter
The US Open is the fourth and final Grand Slam on the tennis calendar. It begins on the final Monday in August, with the middle weekend falling on the US Labor Day holiday. The event first took place in 1881, and was not interrupted for either of the World Wars unlike the three other Grand Slams.
The men’s singles, women’s singles, men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles are the five main championships competed at the US Open. In 2022, the US Open had the largest total prize money in tennis history at a shade over $60 million.
Chris Evert and Serena Williams are the two most successful women in the Open Era with six singles titles apiece. Jimmy Connors, Pete Sampras and Roger Federer are tied on five men’s singles titles.
Who is the favourite to win the US Open in 2024?
Novak Djokovic is favourite to win the men’s title and Iga Swiatek is favourite for the women’s singles.
Who is competing at the US Open in 2024?
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
US Open 2024 will be played August 26 – September 8.