Our top list for the best US Open Betting Sites for 2023
- Paddy Power – Money back if player retires
- BetVictor – Range of markets
- Betfred – High outright prices
- Bet365 – Tennis accumulator bonus
- Betway – Free Bet Club
Alongside their eye-catching social media posts, Paddy Power also provides an excellent sports betting platform for tennis punters.
Receive your money back on any match winner bet at the US Open with Paddy Power.
Why we like Paddy Power:
If your pick gets injured, you don’t need to worry about losing your match winner bet. Their accumulator insurance is invaluable at the US Open, covering you against narrowly missing out. Power Prices are all over the site during the fortnight in New York.
|Money back if player you’ve backed retires|
|Odds aren’t always the highest|
Customer service is hit and miss
What Paddy Power offers you
- Money back offer: You get your money back on a match winner bet if your player is forced to retire through injury.
- Accumulator insurance: Receive a free bet if your accumulator falls short by just one leg at the US Open.
- Power Prices: Paddy Power has tonnes of boosted odds throughout the US Open. The highlighted yellow box shows where you can find them.
- Paddy Power Rewards Club: Frequent bettors can find themselves in line for weekly free bets through the Paddy Power Rewards Club.
Read the full Paddy Power Review
BetVictor might have changed its name a few times over the years, but it retains that long-standing reputation with British sports bettors.
The sheer range of markets makes BetVictor one of the best US Open betting sites in the UK.
Why we like BetVictor:
Punters have a massive selection of markets to choose from for each US Open match. The Bet Boost feature provides some extra value to consider, covering all manner of different bets. Trending bets can also help to point you in the right direction by showing which wagers are popular.
|Range of US Open markets|
Trending bets feature
|Fewer promos than some rivals |
Limited live streaming
What BetVictor offers you
- Catalogue of US Open odds: If there’s a market you’re after, it’s almost certain BetVictor provides it for the US Open.
- Bet Boost: Special markets, combined bets and much more are covered by the BetVictor Bet Boost. Enhanced odds can be found in their own section on the tennis page.
- Trending bets: Whether you want to jump on a popular wager or are looking for which odds are on the move, BetVictor’s trending bets feature is very useful.
- Loyalty Club: Opt in to the BetVictor Loyalty Club and you could receive a free bet between £1 and £25 every single week if you qualify.
Read the full BetVictor Review
Founded in 1967 with the winnings from a wager on England to win the 1966 World Cup, Betfred has combined a successful chain of betting shops with a strong online presence.
If outright betting is your thing, Betfred is definitely one of the best US Open betting sites to consider in 2023.
Why we like Betfred:
Betfred has very high outright prices on the US Open, particularly for those outside the inner circle of favourites. You can live stream tennis matches year-round, helping you to prepare for the event. Their range of virtual sports gives you something else to check out.
|Competitive outright odds|
Tennis live streaming
|Could have more tennis promos|
Dated website design
What Betfred offers you
- High outright prices: Betfred makes their outright odds for the US Open available early on. Their prices are then very strong compared to many of their peers.
- Live streaming: Watch live tennis action through the Betfred website. Matches all over the world are available.
- Virtual sports: Virtual tennis is available on Betfred’s comprehensive virtual sports page.
- Daily Price Boosts: Betfred dedicates a section of its website to their Daily Price Boosts. These often feature various tennis bets during the two weeks of action at the US Open.
Bet365 are a recognisable brand to sports punters around the world. In the UK, they have long been known as one of the best US Open betting sites.
Backers of accumulators at the US Open could see their winnings boosted considerably with Bet365.
Why we like Bet365:
Bet365’s popular accumulator bonus promotion stretches to the US Open. Their Retirement Guarantee allows you to receive bet credits as a form winnings if your player sees their opponent retire hurt rather than the wager being voided. The Bet365 Bet Builder is a diverse feature for punters to create their own US Open wagers.
|Tennis accumulator bonus|
|Website design is a bit unappealing|
Big winners have often been limited
What Bet365 offers you
- Acca bonus: Your winnings can be boosted by as much as 70% at the US Open. Read the terms to make sure your accumulator is eligible.
- Retirement Guarantee: Your selection will be paid as a winner if their opponent retires through injury.
- Bet Builder: Combine up to 12 selections with the Bet365 Bet Builder to craft a customised bet.
- Bet Boost: Find numerous boosted bets throughout the US Open at the top of the Bet365 tennis page.
Providing a well-designed website and slick branding, Betway has established a place among the best US Open betting sites in the UK.
Punters can find an immense collection of odds in each market during the US Open, covering correct scores in each set and much more.
Why we like Betway:
Betway offers more odds on each US Open match than many of their competitors. Their live betting system is among the best in the business, and has great options for the US Open. Regular punters can benefit through the Free Bet Club.
|Long list of US Open odds|
Excellent tennis live betting
Free Bet Club
|Fewer promotions than many others|
Promotions only viewable after creating account
What Betway offers you
- Incredible range of odds: Betway has you covered whatever US Open market you are looking for. The depth of their odds for every match is impressive.
- Superb in-play betting: The Betway in-play betting system is both great for the value of the odds and its functionality.
- Free Bet Club: If you are regularly betting with Betway, you could be in line for free bets each week thanks to their Free Bet Club.
- Betway Boosts: Tonnes of markets are boosted year-round at Betway. The Betway Boosts are especially interesting for tennis punters during the US Open.
Read the full Betway Review
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on US Open
Just like the other three Slams, bookies go all-out with their promotions and offers for the US Open. In a crowded field, it can be hard to choose between a lot of betting sites which seem very similar.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the best US Open betting sites have a diverse offering of features for tennis bettors, including bet builders, live streaming and specific promotions. Anywhere which has special markets during the tournament earns some bonus points from me, too.
Compare the best US Open betting sites of 2023
With so many bookmakers providing good packages for the US Open, it can be hard to differentiate between the best US Open betting sites in 2023. There are several bookies which excel when it comes to the final Grand Slam of the year.
We’ve put together a quick table to help you compare the leading candidates:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Sign-up Bonus||Full Review|
|Paddy Power||4.3/5||Money back offers||Bet £20, Get Back As Cash If Loses||Review|
|BetVictor||4.4/5||Range of markets||Bet £5, Get £30||Review|
|Betfred||4.1/5||Outright betting||£40 Bonus With £10 Stake||Review|
|Bet365||4.5/5||Tennis accas||Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets||Review|
|Betway||4.2/5||Free Bet Club||£30 Matched Bet||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We have done the initial groundwork to discover the best US Open betting sites in the UK. Choosing a bookmaker is a personal choice, though, so it is important to take a look for yourself prior to making a final call.
Here are seven things to keep in mind:
- Check for licences: Safety is crucial when betting online. The only way to have confidence in the safety of your financial information is by wagering on licensed sites.
- Compare welcome offers: You can get off to a good start with the right welcome offer. Read the terms to check it fits with your betting habits.
- Search for US Open odds: See how easy it is to access their US Open odds. Scroll through to find how many markets are available and potentially compare the prices with their rivals.
- Look up payment methods: Research which payment methods are offered. You want to make sure you avoid any hidden fees and can quickly withdraw your winnings.
- Read some reviews: Reputation matters in the betting industry. Learning what others think of a bookmaker can be very informative.
- Get the app: Download their app on your preferred device. A good mobile betting experience is key.
- Sign up: Once you think you have settled on a bookmaker, it is time to trial their sign-up process. First impressions can tell you a lot.
Betting on US Open explained
Tennis has evolved considerably since the US Open was first held in the late 1800s. Betting on sport has also transformed over that period. In the UK, the best US Open betting sites provide an immense selection of markets for punters to choose from. Some will even allow you to live stream matches.
Odds on the US Open will be available at the leading US Open online betting sites very soon after the draw is made. Outright markets are often live throughout the year, allowing punters to analyse odds movement in the months leading up to the tournament.
Deciding on your US Open picks can require some experimentation. You want to figure out what works for you, and find some helpful resources to inform your betting predictions. Statistics are always helpful, as are expert previews and analysis.
Types of US Open bets
The types of US Open bets available will generally be the same across a range of bookmakers. Regular tennis punters will be very familiar with the most common US Open bet types.
Located at the top of each match, you will find the match winner market, which is sometimes referred to as the ‘moneyline’. This is simply a wager on which player will win the match. Some bookies will offer early payouts on Grand Slams.
Handicap betting is common at the US Open, particularly in the early rounds. This covers games and sets. If you bet a player on the -1.5 set handicap, you are wagering on them to win by two clear sets. So, this wager would be a winner if they won 3-0, 3-1 or 2-0.
Bookies will allocate a line for the total number of games in each match. Your decision is then betting on whether there will be over or under that number of games in the match.
Outright odds on the US Open are usually focused on which player will win the tournament. This can also cover bets on how far a player will go in the event or which side of the draw will produce the eventual winner.
US Open betting strategies
Set aside a few hours to work on your US Open betting strategy. It can take some time to find a good approach to wagering on the US Open. You want to learn about player form, their Grand Slam history and head-to-head records, while also researching the latest betting trends in tennis.
Get to know more about US Open to bet smarter
The US Open is the fourth and final Grand Slam on the tennis calendar. It begins on the final Monday in August, with the middle weekend falling on the US Labor Day holiday. The event first took place in 1881, and was not interrupted for either of the World Wars unlike the three other Grand Slams.
The men’s singles, women’s singles, men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles are the five main championships competed at the US Open. In 2022, the US Open had the largest total prize money in tennis history at a shade over $60 million.
Chris Evert and Serena Williams are the two most successful women in the Open Era with six singles titles apiece. Jimmy Connors, Pete Sampras and Roger Federer are tied on five men’s singles titles.
Who is the favourite to win the US Open in 2023?
World number one Iga Swiatek is the heavy favourite in the women’s singles at the 2023 US Open. Swiatek is at 11/4 to lift the trophy, ahead of Aryna Sabalenka, Elena Rybakina, Coco Gauff and Caroline Garcia. The latter quartet are all priced between 6/1 and 14/1 depending on the bookie.
In the men’s draw, Novak Djokovic is favoured at 6/4. Djokovic is followed by Carlos Alcaraz and Daniil Medvedev, who are closely battling for second in the outright betting at many of the best US Open betting sites in 2023.
Who is competing at the US Open in 2023?
- Novak Djokovic
- Carlos Alcaraz
- Daniil Medvedev
- Casper Ruud
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Andrey Rublev
- Holger Rune
- Jannik Sinner
- Taylor Fritz
- Felix Auger-Aliassime
- Karen Khachanov
- Frances Tiafoe
- Cameron Norrie
- Rafael Nadal
- Hubert Hurkacz
- Borna Coric
- Tommy Paul
- Alex de Minaur
- Lorenzo Musetti
- Matteo Berrettini
- Pablo Carreno Busta
- Alexander Zverev
- Marin Cilic
- Daniel Evans
- Roberto Bautista Agut
- Nick Kyrgios
- Denis Shapovalov
- Jan-Lennard Struff
- Sebastian Korda
- Botic van de Zandschulp
- Francisco Cerundolo
- Yoshihito Nishioka
- Iga Swiatek
- Aryna Sabalenka
- Jessica Pegula
- Caroline Garcia
- Coco Gauff
- Elena Rybakina
- Ons Jabeur
- Maria Sakkari
- Daria Kasatkina
- Petra Kvitova
- Belinda Bencic
- Veronika Kudermetova
- Barbora Krejcikova
- Karolina Pliskova
- Beatriz Haddad Maia
- Luidmila Samsonova
- Victoria Azarenka
- Martina Trevisan
- Magda Linette
- Jelena Ostapenko
- Qinwin Zheng
- Ekaterina Alexandrova
- Madison Keys
- Donna Vekic
- Anastasia Potapova
- Elise Mertens
- Irina-Camelia Begu
- Petra Martic
- Shuai Zheng
- Simona Halep
- Bianca Andreescu
- Bernarda Pera
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
22nd-25th August 2023 – Qualifying matches
28th August 2023 – First round starts
3rd-4th September 2023 – Singles Round of 16
5th-6th September 2023 – Singles Quarter Finals
8th September 2023 – Singles Semi Finals
9th September 2023 – Women’s Singles Final
10th September 2023 – Men’s Singles Final