You can, at any point, disable cookies for this website by changing Your browser settings. Please note that many of Our site’s functions might not work properly should You disable cookies.
For more information about cookies and how they work, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
What is a Cookie?
It is Our intention to utilis cookies in the best way possible to ensure the functionality of Our website as well as improve and enhance the end user’s experience on Our website.
We classify Cookies in the following manner:
- Essential Cookies: These are strictly necessary to ensure that the Site functions in Your everyday use of it or for Us to provide You with the service(s) You expect from Us. Cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication will also be considered as essential cookies. We do not require Your consent to use such essential cookies but You may still block or delete them.
- Non-Essential Cookies: These are not required for the essential functioning of the Site, although they may greatly enhance Your experience of using Our Site. For example, non-essential cookies may be used for the following reasons:
- Preferences. These cookies would remember Your custom preferences. For example, this helps You avoid having to re-enter certain information when You visit the same page later;
- Marketing. Here, the cookies would be used too gather information about Your browsing habits allowing Us to provide You with more relevant information and material that would be of interest to You;
- Statistics. These help Us gather information about users on Our Site(s), such as when You first visited the Site and/or how often You access it and at what particular time. These also include cookies that log how You came across the Site, using which search engine or other link.
Apart from the cookies We make use of Ourselves, various third-party cookies may also be stored on Your computer or mobile device, including Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com/. We strongly suggest that You read the cookie policies of any such third-party cookies.
Specific Cookies Used on this Website
|Cookie Name||Why This Cookie Is Used||First or Third Party Cookie||Session or Persistent Cookie||Cookie Type|
|csrf||Used to prevent CSRF attacks, unique per User||First Party – betting.com||Session||local|
|_gat_UA||Used by Google analytics to throttler request rate. (see the https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage)||Third Party – Google Analytics||Persistent – 1 year||HTTP/local|
|connect.sid||Used to track logged user behaviour in order to provide best possible user experience. (see the https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/cookies/)||Third Party – https://www.sendinblue.com/||Session||local|
|lang-geo-location||Used to show relevant content per language||First Party – betting.com||Session||local|
|geo-location||Used to show relevant content per language, bookmakers and offers||First Party – betting.com||Session||local|
|_gid||Used to store information of how visitors use the website||Third Party – Google Analytics||Persistent – 24 hours||HTTP/local|
|geo-country-code||Used to show relevant bookmakers||First Party – betting.com||Session||local|
|cookieConcent||Plugin that alerts users about the usage of cookies||First Party – betting.com||Persistent – 5 months||local|
|geo-tz||Used to show relevant event hours per time zone||First Party – betting.com||Session||local|
|_ga||Used by Google analytics to distinguish users (see the https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage)||Third Party – Google Analytics||Persistent – 2 years||Http/local|
|sib_cuid||Track users per email and gives possibility for better UX (see the https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/cookies/)||Third Party – https://www.sendinblue.com/||Session||local|
|uuid||Used to identify website visitors||Third Party – sibautomation.com||Persistent – 6 months||local|
Should the user wish to delete cookies already stored on his device or stop the cookies which keep track of browsing patters on the website, the user may delete the existing cookies and/or modify the browser’s privacy settings which will differ according to the browser being used. Please note that many of Our website’s functions might not work properly should You disable cookies.