SpreadEx burst onto the scene as a spread betting platform just before the millennium. It has added a fixed-odds sportsbook, which ranks alongside some of the best Paris Masters betting sites in the UK.
- Outright odds available in advance of the Paris Masters
- Easy to switch between spread betting and fixed odds
- High odds on all tennis markets
Place a £25 fixed odds single bet at min. odds of 1/2 and get 5 x £5 free fixed odds single bets, as well as 2 x £5 free totals goals bets, 2 x £5 winning favourite bets, and 50 free spins on Starburst. Free bets applied to account on consecutive days. 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs apply.
You can wager on Paris Masters outright markets in advance of the tournament at SpreadEx.
Why we like SpreadEx
If outright betting is of interest, SpreadEx is a bookmaker to consider. They make odds available well before the Paris Masters begins, allowing you to analyse odds movement. They provide some flexibility with how easy it is to move between spread betting and fixed odds.
What SpreadEx offers you
- Early outright odds: There’s no waiting around for odds at SpreadEx. Their outright markets are released for the Paris Masters well before the action gets underway.
- Versatility: It is very straightforward to move between spread betting and fixed odds at SpreadEx. You can easily compare the odds and markets.
- High tennis odds: SpreadEx often comes out favourably when its odds are compared with other leading bookmakers.
- Bonus for referrals: Refer a friend to SpreadEx and you could receive a free bet of £100.
Bet365 is one of the biggest sports betting brands in the world. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, they cover tennis really well and are among the best Paris Masters betting sites in the UK.
- Competitive Odds for Paris Masters
- Fantastic in-play betting
- Great tennis Bet Builder
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
Bet365’s tennis bet builder allows you to construct your Paris Masters Wagers. The bookie have plenty of betting markets to grab your interest for all big tennis tournaments and the Paris Masters is no exception.
Why we like Bet365
Bet365 have a constant supply of tennis specials. You can put together your own wager before the first game or in-play with their Bet Builder. The bookie offers a great range of markets on the Paris Masters, with outright, pre-match and in-play odds available.
What Bet365 offers you
- Tennis specials: There are match specials available, as well as numerous outright markets for big tennis tournaments throughout the year. Their offerings for the Paris Masters are worth checking out.
- Excellent in-play betting with live streaming: bet365 offer plenty of in-play markets in tennis, allowing you to place your wagers as the action unfolds. This is often complimented with live streaming. The cash out feature, in order to secure your winnings or cut your losses, is also available for tennis. This gives you great options for your Paris Masters betting.
- Bet Builder: Bet365’s Bet Builder is arguably the best tennis bet builder available in the UK. You can combine a whole host of markets for the Paris Masters. You can include up to 12 selections from one match into your selection. Number of sets and/or games within a match, number of aces per player and number of service breaks are all factors you can include.
- Good reputation for customer service: Bet365 has one of the better customer service teams in the sports betting industry with different options when contacting them.
Betfair is a quality online bookmaker for tennis, both in terms of their fixed-odds sportsbook and their market-leading betting exchange. Betfair are up there with the best Paris Masters betting sites in the UK.
- Paris Masters live streaming
- Option to switch to betting exchange
- OddsBoost on the Paris Masters
New customer offer. Place a min £5 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £20 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. T&Cs apply.
Live streaming is a huge strength for Betfair. This greatly enhances the bookie’s in-play offering for the Paris Masters.
Why we like Betfair
You can follow the Paris Masters action live with Betfair’s streaming service. You can keep up to date with the action on the move or watch matches which might not be televised. The bookie offers odds boosts on the Paris Masters and you can find interesting wagers with the #OddsOnThat feature. Betfair offer great flexibility as you can easily switch from the fixed odds sportsbook to their betting exchange.
What Betfair offers you
- Live streaming: Follow all the latest Paris Masters matches at Betfair. Their live streaming is reliable and user friendly.
- Boosted odds on the Paris Masters: When making your Paris Masters picks look out for the matches and specials covered by the OddsBoost feature to maximise your profits.
- #OddsOnThat: Request your own wager or browse the other #OddsOnThat bets available on each match-specific page.
- Exchange betting: If you fancy mixing things up, you can always switch over to the Betfair Exchange in your search for value.
Ladbrokes was founded in 1886, making it one of the world’s longest established betting companies. Over 130 years later, Ladbrokes continues to move with the times and boasts an excellent online sportsbook. Their tennis coverage is excellent and they are a top betting site for the Paris Masters.
- Excellent range of Paris Masters betting markets
- Quality Live Streaming
- Cash out available
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Ladbrokes covers a huge amount of tournaments every week, including the Paris Masters. They have quality pre-match and in-play markets along with outright bets. Ladbrokes are up there with the best Paris Masters betting sites.
Why we like Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes are a solid and trustworthy bookie who provide markets on a wide range of tennis events, including the Paris Masters. They cater for punters who enjoy pre-match betting and live betting and are one of the leading bookies for covering tennis via a live stream.
What Ladbrokes offers you
- Great live streaming: Ladbrokes live stream most of the top events on the ATP/WTA tours, including the Paris Masters
- Quality in-play betting options: Ladbrokes offer a great in-play betting service for the Paris Masters so you can make your picks as the action unfolds.
- Many markets covered: Ladbrokes have an impressive depth of markets for the Paris Masters. Punters have many pre-match and in-play options.
- Reliable, trustworthy bookie: Tennis bettors having a punt at Ladbrokes can feel confident that they are using a trustworthy and well established bookie.
- Cash out available on tennis: Ladbrokes allow you to cash out and secure your winnings on a selection of tennis wagers.
10bet’s fantastic website and app won a couple of awards for their design and branding in 2019. They are a great online bookmaker who cover tennis really well and are up there with the UK’s best Paris Masters sportsbooks.
- Slick mobile app and top quality website
- Competitive Paris Masters odds
- Plenty of betting options on the Paris Masters
18+. New bettors get 50% of deposit up to £50; Once per household; Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager a total of 8 times deposit + bonus, with max qualifying bet stake equal to your initial bonus amount; Bonus expires after 60 days; Min odds of 4/5 on singles, or 2/5 per leg for acca; Some bet types excluded; See full terms;
The 10bet website and app are the best to use among all Paris Masters online betting sites in 2023.
Why we like 10bet
Starting out with up to £50 in free bets as a welcome bonus, 10bet does things a bit differently, including their Ten Club. The user-friendly mobile apps and website add to the feel that this is a modern bookmaker. Their tennis odds are generally higher than many of their competitors, too.
What 10bet offers you
- Brilliant app and website: The 10bet app and website are excellent. Well-designed and quick to load, you are unlikely to run into any issues, making betting on the Paris Masters an enjoyable and hassle free experience.
- Up to £50 from welcome bonus: 10bet offer a slightly different welcome bonus with 50% of their first deposit up to £50.
- Great range of markets: Bettors have plenty of options and a number of specials to keep them interested for Paris Masters wagers at 10bet.
- Competitive odds: You get high tennis odds on a lot of events at 10bet and the Paris Masters are no exception
- VIP Experience: If you enjoy using 10bet, you can try out the Ten Club, a brand new VIP experience, offering something a bit different from their competitors.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on the Paris Masters
There is a lot to consider when comparing Paris Masters online betting sites. All major bookmakers cover tennis, it is a popular sport for bettors and this popularity continues to grow. Still, the amount of commitment to tournaments such as the Paris Masters varies, and each bookie still has their own strengths and weaknesses.
Chris Sampson: I am looking for the top Paris Masters betting sites to cover the event thoroughly and provide plenty of markets and betting options. The best bookies make outright odds available early. Competitive odds are obviously a factor, along with plenty of info to help you make your picks. Other incentives such as promotions and odds boosts are important too.
Compare the best Paris Masters betting sites of 2023
All of the leading sportsbooks have different strengths and weaknesses. Betting.com have produced a table comparing the best Paris Masters betting sites:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|SpreadEx||4.5/5||Early outright odds||Review|
|Betfair||4.3/5||Option to switch to exchange||Review|
|10bet||4.2/5||App and Website||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
Betting.com have provided some information on some of the best sites for your Davis Cup wagers. However, choosing a bookmaker is a personal decision, so it is necessary to do your own research to decide on the best Davis Cup betting sites. To help with that process, here are seven points to keep in mind:
- Look for licences: Licensing is of paramount importance for bettors. You should not risk your financial information or personal data. To be confident of your safety, look into the licences a betting site has.
- Research sign up offers: A good sign-up offer can be a great way to get started with a bookmaker. Read into the terms and conditions to be sure their welcome promotion fits with you and your betting needs.
- Scroll for Paris Masters odds: You want to be confident your chosen bookmaker will provide sufficient odds on the Paris Masters. Check how easily accessible the betting markets you are interested in are.
- Read up on payment options: Have a search through the bookmaker’s website to see which payment methods are available. Do a Google search to see if there are any hidden fees.
- Reputation is vital: Reputations are a good indicator of how a bookie treats its customers. See what others have said about their experiences.
- Mobile experience: Mobile betting is becoming more and more popular and is a huge factor to consider. Download the app on your favoured device and go on a trial run.
- Time to sign up: If you think you’ve reached a decision, it’s time to start the sign-up process. This is the best way to get a proper feeling for what it would be like to be a regular bettor at that bookie.
Betting on the Paris Masters explained
The Paris Masters is a top quality indoor tournament, attracting some of the sport’s top performers as they prepare for the ATP Finals. It is an interesting tournament for tennis fans and for sports bettors.
Match odds will be up at the best Paris Masters betting sites a few days before play begins. Outright markets should be available in advance of the tournament. You can bet on the outright winner and on individual matches.
Generally, for match betting, if you add up the percentage probability of each of the two possible outcomes you can determine whether the odds are good value. Naturally the three percentages should make 100, however, that would leave the bookie without profit. What is a fair margin varies from sport to sport, however in tennis 110 and under is considered fair, while the bookies who offer the best tennis odds usually average around 105 (95% payout). Within each match you can find other markets to bet on such as games and sets.
Just like selecting your preferred bookie, there is a lot to consider when making your betting selections. Making Paris Masters picks follows a similar process to other tennis predictions. Recent form, injuries and style of play/characteristic are all important factors.
Types of Paris Masters bets
Many Paris Masters bets will be recognisable to anyone who has checked out tennis betting markets in the past.
This is a straightforward bet on who you think will win the tournament. You can also bet each way, meaning that if your team reaches the final and loses you will be rewarded, albeit with a smaller payout. Most bookies give you the chance to bet on a player making a certain stage, such as the semi-final.
Backing a player in this market will pay out if they win their match.
Correct score betting is popular in tennis. This refers to the score in sets, and can carry some long odds.
The totals markets include total games played, total points, and other specific markets for sets, games or points won by a player. A line will be set by the bookie and you will wager on the ‘over’ or ‘under’.
A popular live betting market that can be made after the event has started. When set betting, punters place live and in-play bets in real time on which player will win the next set. This is a good market to keep in mind if you can see one player dominating. On the other hand you might feel that the momentum is about to shift. This allows you to watch the action, look at the stats and then back your judgement.
Paris Masters betting strategies
It is important to take some time to work out your Paris Masters betting strategy. Look into form, fitness and past records of the players and familiarise yourself with betting trends.
Get to know more about the Paris Masters to bet smarter
The Paris Masters is held annually in Paris, France. It is played indoors at the AccorHotels Arena, in the neighbourhood of Bercy. The event is part of the ATP Tour Masters 1000 on the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) Tour and is usually the last tour event before the ATP Finals. The event has taken place every year since 1969.
It is a prestigious event and the importance, along with a prize pool exceeding $6 million, attracts the top players in the world.
This tournament is an important part of players’ preparation for the ATP finals. It is also important for those thinking of wagering on the ATP Finals as bettors often consider this tournament to be a reliable indicator of players that will be successful in the Finals.
Over the years, the Paris Masters has been known to attract some of the best tennis players ever to grace a court. These include Andy Murray, Andre Agassi, Roger Federer, and of course, Novak Djokovic. Djokovic has the most titles, having won the Paris Masters on six occasions.
Paris Masters Recent Winners
- 2022 – Holger Rune
- 2021 – Novak Djokovic
- 2020 – Daniil Medvedev
- 2019 – Novak Djokovic
- 2018 – Karen Khachanov
- 2017- Jack Sock
- 2016- Andy Murray
- 2015- Novak Djokovic
Paris Masters Format
The draw comprises 56 players with 16 seeds, the top eight seeds progressing to the second round with a bye. From the round of 32 it is a straight knockout tournament.
Who are the favourites to win the Paris Masters in 2023?
Novak Djokovic and Carlos Alcaraz are the favourites to win the Paris Masters in 2023.
Who is competing at the Paris Masters in 2023?
- Djokovic Novak
- Alcaraz Carlos
- Medvedev Daniil
- Ruud Casper
- Tsitsipas Stefanos
- Rublev Andrey
- Rune Holger
- Sinner Jannik
- Fritz Taylor
- Auger Aliassime Felix
- Khachanov Karen
- Tiafoe Frances
- Norrie Cameron
- Nadal Rafael
- Hurkacz Hubert
- Coric Borna
- Paul Tommy
- De Minaur Alex
- Musetti Lorenzo
- Berrettini Matteo
- Carreno-Busta Pablo
- Zverev Alexander
- Cilic Marin
- Evans Daniel
- Bautista-Agut Roberto
- Kyrgios Nick
- Shapovalov Denis
- Struff Jan-Lennard
- Korda Sebastian
- Van De Zandschulp Botic
- Cerundolo Francisco
- Nishioka Yoshihito
- Dimitrov Grigor
- Davidovich Fokina Alejandro
- Shelton Ben
- Griekspoor Tallon
- Kecmanovic Miomir
- Zapata Miralles Bernabe
- Lehecka Jiri
- Baez Sebastian
- Cressy Maxime
- Murray Andy
- Ruusuvuori Emil
- Gasquet Richard
- Mannarino Adrian
- Lajovic Dusan
- Nakashima Brandon
- Sonego Lorenzo
- Bublik Alexander
- Humbert Ugo
- Carballes Baena Roberto
- Ymer Mikael
- Karatsev Aslan
- Wolf Jeffrey John
- McDonald Mackenzie
- Jarry Nicolas
- Wu Yibing
- Draper Jack
- Molcan Alex
- Giron Marcos
- Etcheverry Tomas Martin
- Djere Laslo
- Barrere Gregoire
- Bonzi Benjamin
- Altmaier Daniel
- Kubler Jason
- Moutet Corentin
- Cachin Pedro
- Zhang Zhizhen
- Lestienne Constant
- Halys Quentin
- Ramos-Vinolas Albert
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
The Paris Masters 2023 takes place between Monday October 30 and Sunday November 5.