Established in 1934, William Hill has a long-standing reputation as one of the best bookmakers in the UK.
- Above-average outright prices on MotoGP
- Niche motorcycle events covered
- Frequent promotions across all sports
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply.
If you fancy placing an outright wager on MotoGP, William Hill is a great bookie for you.
Why we like William Hill
William Hill’s outright odds are generally very good when it comes to MotoGP. They cover several niche motorcycle events, which are not always found on other big-name bookies. Promotions are frequent whether betting on their website or app.
What William Hill offers you
- High outright prices: William Hill have very good outright prices on MotoGP.
- Numerous motorcycle competitions covered: Motorbike fans can bet on everything from the Polish Ekstraliga to the Speedway World Cup and British Superbikes.
- Regular promotions: You are never short of promotions to enjoy at William Hill. Visit their promotions page for their latest deals.
- Top bets: Look on the right-hand side of the William Hill website to see the most popular current bets.
An online-only bookmaker with a growing reputation, Betway has been among the best Moto GP betting sites for several years.
- Exceptional coverage of motorcycling
- Free Bet Club
- Slick website design
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
Betway’s coverage of MotoGP and other motorcycling championships is second to none.
Why we like Betway
You can find Moto 2, Moto 3, Speedway and Superbike markets at Betway alongside their MotoGP odds. Their Free Bet Club provides weekly rewards if you are a regular punter. The website and app have clearly been designed with the customer in mind.
What Betway offers you
- Extensive motorcycling coverage: Betway covers far more motorcycling championships than many of their rivals.
- Free Bet Club: Loyalty is rewarded at Betway. Receive free bets every week of the year if you meet the qualifying criteria.
- Intuitive website: Navigating around the Betway website is a painless process. The layout is intuitive and loading times are minimal.
- Betway Boost: Organised on their own page, you can find every Betway Boost market. They often enhance odds on niche sports.
Perhaps best known for their exchange betting platform, Betfair has also become renowned as one of the best Moto GP betting sites in the UK.
- More motorcycling markets than most
- Option to bet on their exchange
- Cash out available on outright bets
New customer offer. Place a min £5 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £20 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. T&Cs apply.
Betfair has an excellent range of motorcycling markets for punters to wager on.
Why we like Betfair
Outright betting on motorcycling is impressive at Betfair. They have early MotoGP odds available on their site, joined by several other championships. You can mix things up by looking at their exchange. Cash outs are available on all Moto GP outright bets.
What Betfair offers you
- Good choice of markets: MotoGP bettors have the option to look into other motorcycling markets at Betfair.
- Exchange betting: You can quickly jump from their fixed-odds sportsbook to the exchange platform. Punters have flexibility at Betfair that others cannot provide.
- Cash out on outright wagers: Throughout the MotoGP season, you have the option to cash out your outright wagers.
- Virtual motor sports: Virtual motor sports are visible on the right of the Betfair website. You can quickly place wagers on their regular races.
Unibet has long been an underrated bookmaker. They provide one of the best all-round packages in the British sports gambling industry.
- High-quality mobile app
- Tonnes of live streams available
- Strong sign-up offer
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
An excellent mobile app makes Unibet a great option if you like to wager on the go.
Why we like Unibet
The Unibet mobile app does everything you could want from it. Loading times are short, and navigating to the MotoGP odds is straight-forward. Their live streaming platform is high quality and reliable. The sign-up offer is regularly updated to stay ahead of their competitors.
What Unibet offers you
- Standout mobile app: The Unibet mobile app has been very well-received by punters. On various devices, the app has been great for bettors to use whether conducting pre-wager research, betting in-play or live streaming.
- Live streaming: Streams are a major part of Unibet’s offering. They cover sports and events all over the world, often giving you a way to watch events which are not televised.
- Refer A Friend bonus: Introduce a friend to Unibet, and you could be in line for a £150 bonus.
- Promotions: Uniber have plenty of promos, offers and features to keep things interesting for punters.
First taking bets in the 1920s and having moved online in 1997, Coral is a stalwart of British sports betting and continues to be popular with motorsport punters.
- Motorbikes given a dedicated page
- Odds available in advance
- Virtual sports platform
18+ New UK+IRE Customers. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bet. Free bet available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. for Horse Racing valid for 7 days. Restrictions + T&Cs apply
Unlike many of their competitors, Coral dedicates a section of its website to motorbikes.
Why we like Coral
Coral prioritises motorcycling with its own page on their website, making it straight-forward to find the latest MotoGP odds. Coral also has markets available for Moto GP well in advance. Their virtual sports platform gives you several options with events starting throughout the day.
What Coral offers you
- Dedicated motorcycling page: MotoGP odds are easy to locate on the Coral website.
- Early odds: MotoGP markets go live at Coral earlier than they do at some of the other leading MotoGP online betting sites. You have time to analyse the markets and examine any odds movement.
- Virtual sports: If you can’t find value elsewhere, you could always try your hand at Coral’s virtual sports, which includes a motorsport section.
- Solid reputation: Coral are a well established, well regulated, solid and reiable bookmaker.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on MotoGP
Punters have a lot to consider when trying to choose the best Moto GP betting sites. Welcome offers, customer service and website functionality are important. You also want somewhere which provides sufficient markets and good value on its MotoGP odds.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the best Moto GP betting sites will make their odds available well in advance. You should be able to find their MotoGP markets with relative ease. Anywhere which has boosted odds or Moto GP promotions earns some extra points.
Compare the best Moto GP betting sites of 2023
While motorbike racing is overlooked by some bookmakers, there are still several strong candidates when choosing the top Moto GP online betting sites. It can feel like there’s an overwhelming amount of information to take in when looking at various different bookies.
To simplify the process, here’s a quick-fire comparison table of the best Moto GP betting sites in 2023.
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|William Hill||4.7/5||Outright betting||Review|
|Betway||4.5/5||Overall coverage of motor cycling||Review|
|Coral||4/5||Locating MotoGP odds||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We have done the groundwork in the search for the best Moto GP betting sites. It is now your turn to conduct your own research, however, as choosing a bookie is ultimately a personal decision. Certain factors are subjective, so it is always best to take a look for yourself.
Here are seven important criteria:
- Licences are a must: It is important to only wager with licensed bookmakers. Betting sites with up-to-date licences are the only way to feel confident that your data will be protected.
- Research welcome offers: A good welcome offer is a great way to get started with a new bookie. The qualifying criteria are important, though, so check that it fits with your stakes and betting habits.
- Search for MotoGP odds: MotoGP odds can be hard to find. You want a betting site which makes it easy to locate the current MotoGP odds and provides you plenty of markets to analyse.
- Learn about payments: The payment methods available can vary considerably between bookies. Look to see if they cover your preferred payment option. You want to avoid any additional fees and have your winnings paid out quickly.
- Reputation matters: A bookmaker’s reputation can tell you a great deal. Use Google to find some reviews from other punters. You will quickly see what others believe are the strengths and weaknesses of a bookie.
- Download their app: The mobile experience is integral in modern sports betting. Download their app on your preferred device and see what you make of it.
- Trial their registration process: Once you think you have reached a conclusion, you need to try out their registration process.
Betting on MotoGP explained
So much has changed about Moto GP over the decades. The bikes are more powerful. The safety equipment is significantly improved. Races have been added and removed from the calendar, and tweaks have been made to the format. The nature of wagering on the races has changed, too, with the best Moto GP betting sites in 2023 offering in-race wagering and on-site statistics.
Race odds will be available at the best Moto GP betting sites in the UK soon after the previous race has finished. Outright markets should be live throughout the year.
Deciding on your Moto GP picks requires some time. You need to learn about betting trends in the sport. Familiarising yourself with the strengths and weaknesses of each rider and team is helpful, too. How they have fared at the circuit in previous years can be important information.
Types of MotoGP bets
People who have bet on motorsport in the past will probably be familiar with the types of MotoGP bets on offer.
The best MotoGP sites in the UK will present the race winner odds at the top of their MotoGP markets. This is a bet on which rider you expect to be standing atop the podium after the race on Sunday.
Some bookies will allow you to wager on qualifying. Qualification takes place on Saturday during a MotoGP weekend. Your bet will pay out if the rider you have backed finishes qualifying in first place.
The introduction of sprint races to every race weekend gives you another event to wager on. Sprint races will have similar markets to the main race.
Outright betting on MotoGP is focused on which rider will win the championship. Look out for odds to move considerably after each race.
MotoGP betting strategies
It is worth dedicating a few hours to working on your Moto GP betting strategy. You want to know about the latest developments from each team. It is often useful to find out about the history of a circuit and which riders have enjoyed success there in the past.
Get to know more about Moto GP to bet smarter
MotoGP is the premier class of motorbike racing. The GP stands for Grand Prix. The season travels all over the world, racing at many famous circuits with riders being awarded points for their performance in each race.
Starting in 2023, every race weekend features a sprint race at roughly half of the full race distance. Wins in this race are rewarded with points but they are counted as official Grand Prix wins.
The first season of Moto GP was back in 1949, with motorcycle racing first taking place on an independent scale at the start of the 20th century. This is the oldest established motorbike world championship in the world. The bikes in MotoGP are purpose-built for the season and are not legal to be ridden on normal roads.
There are 12 constructors competing in the 2023 MotoGP season, spread across five manufacturers.
With 15 titles, Giacomo Agostini is the most successful Grand Prix rider of all-time. Valentino Rossi and Marc Marquez, however, are the most successful in the MotoGP era with six championships apiece.
Who is the favourite to win the MotoGP in 2023?
Francesco Bagnaia is the odds-on favourite to win the MotoGP title in 2023 ahead of Jorge Martin, Marco Bezzecchi and Brad Binder. Bagnaia won two of the five races, and won the championship in 2022 with 265 points.
Bagnaia is looking to follow in the footsteps of Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi by becoming only the third rider in the MotoGP era to defend his title.
Who is competing at MotoGP in 2023?
- Francisco Bagnaia
- Marco Bezzecchi
- Brad Binder
- Jorge Martin
- Johann Zarco
- Luca Marini
- Maverick Vinales
- Fabio Quartararo
- Jack Miller
- Alex Rins
- Aleix Espargaro
- Alex Marquez
- Franco Morbidelli
- Augusto Fernandez
- Fabio di Giannantonio
- Miguel Oliveira
- Takaaki Nakagami
- Dani Pedrosa
- Marc Marquez
- Jonas Folger
- Joan Mir
- Danilo Petrucci
- Michele Pirro
- Lorenzo Savadori
- Raul Fernandez
- Stefan Bradl
- Iker Lucuona
- Enea Bastianini
- Pol Espargaro
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
26th March 2023 – Season starts in Portugal
6th August 2023 – British Grand Prix
26th November 2023 – Final race of the season