Founded in 2006, Betway has become one of the most well-known PGA Championship online betting sites.
- Free Bet Club
- Betway Boosts
- Generally good odds
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
Regular punters at Betway are rewarded through the Free Bet Club.
Why we like Betway
All punters like a free bet. Betway provides you with them on a regular basis if you opt in to their Free Bet Club. Betway Boosts cover all manner of sports, and will produce some value wagers during the PGA Championship. Their odds are often among the highest in the industry.
What Betway offers you
- Regular free bets: Qualify for the Betway Free Bet Club and you can receive up to £10 in free wagers every week of the year.
- Betway Boosts: Easy to locate on their dedicated page or included in the PGA Championship odds, Betway boosts golf markets for all the majors.
- Strong odds: Betway tends to come out well when you compare PGA Championship odds. Their prices are high across the board.
- Good in-play: You can rely on Betway’s in-play betting platform. It updates regularly and loads quickly during the action.
BoyleSports pairs a popular in-person bookmaker with a solid all-round online package, making it one of the best PGA Championship betting sites.
- Strong outright odds
- Lots of golf markets
- Pick your own extra places
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. T&Cs apply.
Outright odds for the PGA Championship are excellent at BoyleSports.
Why we like Boyle Sports
You can bet on PGA Championship outrights all year-round at BoyleSports. Their odds on outright markets are very competitive. Every significant golf event has tonnes of markets to choose from, too. Their pick your own extra places promotion gives some flexibility for punters.
What BoyleSports offers you
- Fantastic outright odds: From the favourites to the longshot picks, you will find high outright prices at BoyleSports.
- Range of golf markets: You are spoilt for choice with golf markets at Boyle Sports. They cover everything from players to make the cut to wire-to-wire and mythical two balls.
- Customisable extra places: For select events, including the PGA Championship, you can choose how many extra places you want covered.
- Acca Loyalty: If golf accumulators are your thing, then their Acca Loyalty promotion can provide some great rewards.
Arguably the most recognisable brand in sports betting worldwide, Bet365 has long been considered one of the best PGA Championship betting sites in the UK.
- Tonnes of outright specials for majors
- Bet Boost
- Massive selection of markets
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
Their outright options go above and beyond the standard markets, with lots of specials to choose from throughout the year.
Why we like Bet365
Bet on a player to finish top 10 at all Majors or whether they make the cut with Bet365, who offer a range of specials for all of golf’s majors. During the PGA Championship, their Bet Boosts give you some extra wagers to consider, including enhanced accumulators. They have a diverse range of golf markets.
What Bet365 offers you
- Outright specials: Bet365 provides markets which few other bookmakers offer. You have far more choice in outright betting thanks to their list of specials.
- Bet Boost: Located at the top of the golf page, it is easy to find the Bet365 Bet Boosts, which are available throughout the PGA Championship.
- Depth of golf markets: Whether you’re wanting to bet on the winner after two rounds, the winning margin or a player’s finishing position, Bet365 has you covered.
- Live Golf Tracker: Follow every shot with the Bet365 live tracker. You can select your favourite players to keep up to date with their round.
Established in 2020, BetUK are establishing themselves as a premier sportsbook. Their golf coverage is becoming one of their strengths and they are one of the best US PGA betting sites in the UK.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
- Acca Club
- Competitive odds
- Early outright offers
New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. T&C’s Apply.
Why we like BetUK
BetUK’s US PGA offerings include great odds and a good range of markets. They are quick off the mark to offer outright odds,. Those who enjoy accumulator betting will benefit from the Acca Club.
What BetUK offers you
- Early outright offers ahead of PGA Championships: BetUK are quick to price up tournaments and specials.
- Slick, speedy and user friendly website and app: Using BetUK’s app and website smooth and hassle free allowing punters to focus on the betting options available rather than navigation.
- Bet UK Acca Club: Join Bet UK’s Acca Club to receive profit boosts on certain wagers. Free bets are available.
- Competitive odds for US PGA: BetUK offer consistently high prices for the US PGA.
SpreadEx came onto the UK scene as a spread betting platform at the turn of the century. It has since added a fixed-odds sportsbook, which is up there with Britain’s best and offers great value for Golf bettors. They provide great coverage of the US PGA.
- Flexibility to switch to spread betting
- Competitive golf odds
- Early outright odds
Place a £25 fixed odds single bet at min. odds of 1/2 and get 5 x £5 free fixed odds single bets, as well as 2 x £5 free totals goals bets, 2 x £5 winning favourite bets, and 50 free spins on Starburst. Free bets applied to account on consecutive days. 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs apply.
SpreadEx offer golf punters the chance to try their hand at spread betting or to stick with the fixed odds platform, with a range of markets available for both.
Why we like SpreadEx
If outright betting is of interest, SpreadEx is a bookmaker to consider. They make odds available plenty of time before the start of the Masters, allowing you to analyse odds movement and monitor the form of the players. They provide some flexibility with how easy it is to move between spread betting and fixed odds.
What SpreadEx offers you
- Early outright odds: There’s no waiting around for odds at SpreadEx. Their outright markets are released in advance of the golf majors getting underway. This, naturally, includes the PGA.
- Spread betting and fixed odds betting: It is a smooth process to move between spread betting and fixed odds at SpreadEx. You can easily compare the odds and markets.
- Attractive golf odds: SpreadEx often comes out favourably when its odds are compared with other leading bookmakers.
- Bonus for referrals: Refer a friend to SpreadEx and you could receive a free bet of £100.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on PGA Championship
Priorities vary between bettors. Some will be looking for extra places for each-way wagers. Others will prioritise free bets or outright markets going live months before the first round. There is a lot for punters to consider as they try to land on their favourite PGA Championship online betting site.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the best PGA Championship betting sites will stand out for their extra place payouts, and have an array of markets to choose from during the event. Boosted odds and free bet promotions are invaluable for bettors who will be wagering throughout the four days.
Compare the best PGA Championship betting sites of 2023
The PGA Championship might not carry quite the prestige of The Masters or The Open, but it is still a massive moment in the golf calendar. This is a chance for players to write their name in the history books, and it inevitably attracts millions of viewers from all over the world.
Here’s a quick comparison of the best PGA Championship betting sites in 2023:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|Boyle Sports||4.5/5||High odds||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We at Betting.com have done some of the groundwork to narrow down the leading options when betting on the PGA Championship. Choosing a bookmaker is a personal decision, though, so it is important to conduct some of your own research before signing up.
To aid your decision-making process, here are some criteria to consider as you look around:
- Licensing matters: Safety is paramount when betting on the PGA Championship. Ensure the security of your personal data and financial information by betting with a licensed bookie.
- Choose the right welcome offer: A good welcome offer can be a great help when trying out a betting site. Check the terms and conditions to be sure their sign-up promotion is appropriate for your betting habits.
- Look for PGA Championship odds: The prices offered by a bookie are important. It is also helpful to see how accessible their PGA Championship odds are.
- Research payment methods: Flexibility with different payment options can make the process of depositing and withdrawing funds much easier. You want to avoid any hidden fees, too.
- Check reputation: Bookmakers rely on having a good reputation. Read reviews from other punters to get an understanding for what it is like to be a regular punter at a given site.
- Download the mobile app: Mobile betting is useful for placing in-play wagers, analysing the odds or live streaming. Download their mobile app on your preferred app and see what you think.
- Time to sign up: Once a bookie has checked all the other boxes, it’s time to check out their sign up process. This is the best way to decide on if it is the right bookmaker for you.
Betting on PGA Championship explained
First competed over a century ago, betting on the PGA Championship has been popular for several decades. How bets are placed and the markets available has changed dramatically over that period, of course.
You will find PGA Championship odds available several months before the first round gets underway. Look out for odds movement in the build up. More markets will be made available as the event approaches.
Making PGA Championship tips requires good knowledge of the latest trends in golf betting and understanding of the history of the competition. How players have fared at the course in the past is informative, too.
Types of PGA Championship bets
The different types of PGA Championship bets will be familiar to anyone who regularly bets on golf.
The simplest of golf bets is a wager on the winner of the event. Your bet will only payout if your pick lifts the trophy after all four rounds are completed.
To Make The Cut
After two rounds at the PGA Championship, the cut takes place. Only the top 70 players progress to compete in rounds three and four. You can bet on whether a player will make the cut.
Each-way terms will vary between bookmakers. This is the combination of a winner bet and a place bet.
Leader After First Round
At the best PGA Championship betting sites, you can wager on which player will be leading the field after the first round.
PGA Championship betting strategies
Set aside a few hours to craft your PGA Championship betting strategy. Player form is important. How a player has fared at previous Majors and past appearances at the course are also factors to consider.
Get to know more about PGA Championship to bet smarter
First competed in 1916, the PGA Championship was traditionally played in August until the event switched to May in 2019. Taking place several weeks after The Masters, the PGA Championship is the second of golf’s four majors each year, and offers total prize money of $15 million for the 2023 edition.
Throughout the history of the PGA Championship, it has used numerous different courses around the USA. Generally, the event has been hosted in the eastern time zone, with the state of New York holding the most PGA Championships.
Winning the USPGA results in a guaranteed place at the other three Majors and the Players Championship for the following five years. Winners are also invited to the PGA Championship indefinitely, and are a confirmed member of the PGA Tour for the next five seasons.
Who is the favourite to win the PGA Championship in 2024?
Jon Rahm is the current favourite for the PGA Championship in 2024 ahead of Scottie Scheffler, Rory McIlroy and Brooks Koepka.
Who is competing at the PGA Championship in 2024?
- Jon Rahm
- Scottie Scheffler
- Rory McIlroy
- Patrick Cantlay
- Xander Schauffele
- Max Homa
- Will Zalatoris
- Justin Thomas
- Collin Morikawa
- Viktor Hovland
- Matt Fitzpatrick
- Tony Finau
- Sam Burns
- Jordan Spieth
- Cameron Young
- Tom Kim
- Sungjae Im
- Kurt Kitayama
- Keegan Bradley
- Shane Lowry
- Billy Horschel
- Hideki Matsuyama
- Tyrrell Hatton
- Tommy Fleetwood
- Brian Harman
- Sahith Theegala
- Seamus Power
- Sepp Straka
- Ryan Fox
- Tom Hoge
- Chris Kirk
- Adam Scott
- Russell Henley
- Justin Rose
- Corey Conners
- Harris English
- Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Si Woo Kim
- Jason Day
- Alexander Noren
- Kevin Kisner
- Aaron Wise
- Keith Mitchell
- Min Woo Lee
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
The 2024 PGA Championship will take place at Valhalla Golf Club in Louisville, Kentucky between May 16 and May 19.
16th May 2023 – PGA Championship begins
17th May 2023 – Top 70 players progress to third round
19th May 2024 – Final round takes place