A stalwart of the UK industry, BetVictor has developed into a superb betting site since launching online at the turn of the millennium.
- Great odds for the US Masters
- Great coverage of golf as a whole
- Outright markets available well in advance
18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply, see below. Please gamble responsibly
BetVictor has a complete service for golf punters with highly competitive odds. Not surprisingly their coverage of the US Masters is top quality.
Why we like BetVictor
Bet Victor has great odds for the US Masters and cover the tournament, and golf as a whole, really well. They are comfortably one of the UK’s best US masters betting sites.
What BetVictor offers you
- Value on US Masters odds: You will often find BetVictor near the top of the list when comparing golf odds.
- Helpful support system: With options on how to contact BetVictor, you will generally find they are very helpful with addressing whatever issue you may have. Their live chat is excellent.
- Outright options year-round: BetVictor has lots of outright betting markets available throughout the year. You can bet on the next winner for each of the four majors.
- Strong reputation: Established in 1946, BetVictor has an enduring reputation as a leading gambling firm. They are a top bookie for golf and one of the best US Masters betting sites.
Stoke-on-Trent’s bet365 have a well-earned reputation as one of the biggest and best bookmakers. They provide a superb all round service for golf and they are one of the most popular and best US Masters betting sites.
- Live Golf Tracker
- Specials markets
- Bet Boost
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
Bet365 offers a broad range of golf markets along with a useful tracking feature
Why we like Bet365
A go-to bookie for many bettors, bet365 have a fantastic Live Golf Tracker function, which can be used to follow the Masters ball by ball, competitive Masters odds, a superb app and live streaming. They have regular bet boosts for the Masters.
What Bet365 offers you
- Live Golf Tracker: You can follow your Masters picks with shot-by-shot data with course visualisations and ball tracking through Bet365’s Live Golf Tracker.
- Different specials: Bet365 provides an extensive selection of golf specials, and these are there in abundance at the US Masters. They include player-focused markets and group betting.
- Boosted odds: The Bet365 golf page is led by their Bet Boost feature. This will include boosted odds on various different wagers.
- Excellent App:
- 24/7 support: You can contact the Bet365 support team 24/7. They have live chat and an email address to get in touch.
SpreadEx came onto the UK scene as a spread betting platform at the turn of the century. It has since added a fixed-odds sportsbook, which is up there with Britain’s best and offers great value for Golf bettors. They provide great coverage of the US Masters.
- Flexibility to switch to spread betting
- Competitive golf odds
- Early outright odds
Place a £25 fixed odds single bet at min. odds of 1/2 and get 5 x £5 free fixed odds single bets, as well as 2 x £5 free totals goals bets, 2 x £5 winning favourite bets, and 50 free spins on Starburst. Free bets applied to account on consecutive days. 18+ begambleaware.org T&Cs apply.
SpreadEx offer golf punters the chance to try their hand at spread betting or to stick with the fixed odds platform, with a range of markets available for both.
Why we like SpreadEx
If outright betting is of interest, SpreadEx is a bookmaker to consider. They make odds available plenty of time before the start of the Masters, allowing you to analyse odds movement and monitor the form of the players. They provide some flexibility with how easy it is to move between spread betting and fixed odds.
What SpreadEx offers you
- Early outright odds: There’s no waiting around for odds at SpreadEx. Their outright markets are released in advance of the golf majors getting underway. This, naturally, includes the Masters. They are also quite swift for other events on the PGA tour.
- Spread betting and fixed odds betting: It is a smooth process to move between spread betting and fixed odds at SpreadEx. You can easily compare the odds and markets.
- Attractive golf odds: SpreadEx often comes out favourably when its odds are compared with other leading bookmakers.
- Bonus for referrals: Refer a friend to SpreadEx and you could receive a free bet of £100.
Unibet’s green, white and black colour scheme is pleasing on the eye on both desktop and mobile. They have substance as well as style and are a top golf betting site who are one of the UK’s best for the US Masters
- Daily round match ups for Masters accas
- Refer A Friend bonus
- Competitive Masters odds
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Unibet provide great betting options, including daily accas for the US Masters.
Why we like Unibet
Unibet offer daily round match ups so you can build accas on each day of the Masters. They´re website and app are user-friendly and they are clearly one of the best US Masters betting sites in the UK.
What Unibet offers you
- Daily round matchups to build accas: Good value accas available on daily matchups throughout the Masters.
- Refer A Friend bonus: You can receive a £150 bonus for referring a friend to Unibet if certain criteria are met.
- Up to date promotions: Unibet is frequently updating its promotions to make sure they are near the top of the market.
- Competitive Masters odds: Unibet generally have good quality odds and they do not disappoint with their US Masters offerings.
BoyleSports pairs a popular in-person bookmaker with a solid all-round online package, making it one of the best US Masters betting sites.
- Ability to select own extra places
- Competitive outright odds
- Lots of golf markets
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. T&Cs apply.
Outright odds for the Majors are excellent at BoyleSports and the ability to pick your own extra places offers flexibility.
Why we like BoyleSports:
You can bet on US Masters outrights all year-round at Boyle Sports. Their odds on outright markets are very competitive. Every significant golf event has tonnes of markets to choose from, too. Their pick your own extra places promotion gives some flexibility for punters.
What BoyleSports offers you
- Fantastic outright odds: From the favourites to the longshot picks, you will find high outright prices at BoyleSports.
- Range of golf markets: You are spoilt for choice with golf markets at BoyleSports. They cover everything from players to make the cut to wire-to-wire and mythical two balls.
- Customisable extra places: For select events, including the US Masters, you can choose how many extra places you want covered.
- Acca Loyalty: If golf accumulators are your thing, then their Acca Loyalty promotion can provide some great rewards.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on the US Masters
There are a lot of factors to consider when looking for your go-to Masters bookies. Punters have many options to choose from so you need to weigh up your priorities, look at the quality of odds on offer and promos you can take advantage of when making your choice.
Chris Sampson: In my opinion, a top US Masters online betting site needs to offer promos specific to the event and provide good quality odds. At such a competitive event you want to see bookies paying out for extra places. Obviously the betting site you choose must be secure and reputable. A user friendly experience on the desktop and app are also vital factors.
Compare the best US Masters betting sites of 2023
The US Masters is one of the highest quality golf tournaments in the world and a highlight in the sporting calendar. Naturally it attracts a lot of punters looking to back their favourite players.
Bettors want to find value and have a safe and enjoyable experience, but beyond that the best betting site for you boils down to personal priorities and choice. Betting.com’s comparison of the leading Masters bookies can help you make your choice.
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|BetVictor||4.7/5||Great value Masters odds||Review|
|Bet365||4.6/5||Tracking the Masters action shot-by-shot||Review|
|Unibet||4.5/5||Daily acca match-ups||Review|
|BoyleSports||4.5/5||Customisable extra places||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
At Betting.com, we have dedicated time to learn about the pros and cons of numerous US Masters betting sites. You should still have a look around for yourself before coming to a decision, however.
Here are some criteria to bear in mind:
- Look out for licences: All bettors want to make sure the site they are using is safe. Avoid unwanted surprises by wagering on licensed betting sites.
- Choose the right welcome offer: Scroll through a few different welcome offers before picking a site. Read through the terms and conditions to make sure it’s an offer which works for you.
- Compare the US Masters odds: You want to be betting somewhere with competitive US Masters odds. Compare their prices using an odds comparison website.
- Look into the payment methods available: The standard payment methods will be available at every bookmaker, but the speed of deposits and withdrawals can vary considerably. You want to be confident there are no hidden charges and money will be transferred rapidly.
- Check what others think: You can learn a lot about a bookmaker by finding out how other punters have felt.
- Download the app: Some betting apps are better than others. If you are wanting to bet on your phone or tablet, test out the usability of their app.
- Try out the sign-up: If you think you’ve settled on a site, see how the sign-up process goes. Once you’ve joined, you can develop a deeper understanding of what it would be like to be a regular punter through their app or website.
Betting on US Masters explained
The US Masters carries great significance. There are plenty of betting options, from the outright winner to players making the cut.
Odds are available on the Masters and the other majors well in advance of the event getting underway.
You can find a lot of information across the internet when trying to make your Masters picks. Do your research before placing wagers.
Types of Golf bets
There’s an array of golf bets available at the top golf online betting sites. Some will be familiar if you are an experienced bettor, but there are plenty which are golf-specific as well. You can apply these to your Masters selections
This is simply betting on the golfer to win the Masters. Variations include the ‘winner without’ and ‘wire-to-wire winner’ markets.
If you want some insurance against a golfer narrowly missing out on the win, you can back them to finish in the top few places. The best golf betting sites provide odds on several different placings, including top three, top five and top 10. An event like the Masters will have extra places available for each-way bets.
To Make Cut
Betting on a player to make the cut is a wager on them scoring well enough and finishing high enough over the first two days of the Masters to carry on for the final two days.
First Round Leader
Being the first round leader means having the lowest score when every other golfer has completed their first round at the Masters.
US Masters betting strategies
A lot of research needs to be done when forming your US Masters betting strategy. You will want to look into the form of the players, how their game suits the course and/or the weather conditions, whether they generally perform betting in Europe or in the USA and whether they usually produce their best form in Majors. You should identify several websites and outlets which you can trust for regular statistics and analysis to help inform your golf picks. Data and general knowledge of the sport are vital.
Get to know more about US Masters to bet smarter
The Masters is arguably the most prestigious event in golf. Held at Augusta National in April every year, the winner receives the iconic green jacket. The course first opened 90 years ago, but the course has been adapted many times since then. Jack Nicklaus is the most successful golfer in Masters history with seven titles.
The course generally suits drawers of the ball, those players who work the ball from right-to-left. The greens are some of the most undulating and fastest on the tour.
Who is the favourite to win the US Masters in 2024?
At the time of writing Jon Rahm is favourite to win the 2024 Masters ahead of Scottie Scheffler and Rory McIlroy.
Who is competing at US Masters in 2024?
- Jon Rahm
- Scottie Scheffler
- Rory McIlroy
- Jordan Spieth
- Cameron Smith
- Collin Morikawa
- Justin Thomas
- Patrick Cantlay
- Xander Schauffele
- Will Zalatoris
- Dustin Johnson
- Max Homa
- Tony Finau
- Viktor Hovland
- Jason Day
- Hideki Matsuyama
- Sung-Jae Im
- Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Shane Lowry
- Tyrrell Hatton
- Cameron Young
- Tom Kim
- Brooks Koepka
- Tiger Woods
- Sam Burns
- Justin Rose
- Adam Scott
- Patrick Reed
- Tommy Fleetwood
- Joaquin Niemann
- Rickie Fowler
- Min Woo Lee
- Bryson Dechambeau
- Louis Oosthuizen
- Corey Conners
- Abraham Ancer
- Si Woo Kim
- Daniel Berger
- Russell Henley
- Cam Davis
- Sahith Theegala
- Marc Leishman
- Sergio Garcia
- Thomas Pieters
- Paul Casey
- Harris English
- Gary Woodland
- Bubba Watson
- Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- Tom Hoge
- Brian Harman
- Seamus Power
- Talor Gooch
- Robert MacIntyre
- Danny Willett
- Charl Schwartzel
- Francesco Molinari
- Garrick Higgo
- Phil Mickelson
- Mackenzie Hughes
- Cameron Champ
- Scott Stallings
- Harold Varner
- Webb Simpson
- Jason Kokrak
- Kevin Na
- Sepp Straka
- Kevin Kisner
- Luke List
- Matthew Wolff
- Lee Westwood
- Billy Horschel
- Harry Higgs
- Lucas Herbert
- Erik Van Rooyen
- Zach Johnson
- Hudson Swafford
- Bernhard Langer
- Fred Couples
- Mike Weir
- Vijay Singh
- Jose Maria Olazabal
- Sandy Lyle
- Larry Mize
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
- The US Masters takes place from Thursday April 11 until Sunday April 14, 2024.