The Best Trustly Betting Sites for the UK
Trustly Group is a Swedish fintech company founded in 2008. It is an open banking payment method and permits customers to shop and pay from their online bank account, without using a card or app. Transactions made via Trustly are free of additional costs. The method allows you to wire funds to and from your bank account onto an online sportsbook without registration of your bank account. Trustly betting sites usually allow you to move money both ways so you can use it to deposit and withdraw your funds. Hugely popular in Europe, Trustly is becoming more common in Britain. Betting.com have identified the best Trustly betting sites in the UK.
|Rank||Betting Site Name||Deposit Processing Time||Withdrawal Processing Time|
|2||Betway||Instant||2- 24 hours|
|4||VBet||Instant||Up to 72 hours|
|5||Lottoland||Instant||Within 24 hours|
- Live streaming
- Competitive odds
- Wide range of sports
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Unibet are consistently in the mix when it comes to identifying the UK’s best online sportsbooks in most categories. They top the list of the UK bookies who offer Trustly as a payment method. There are no fees and deposits enter your account instantly with minimum and maximum deposit limits of £10 and £1000 respectively. For withdrawals the process will be completed within 24 hours, often quicker, and the withdrawal maximum and minimum levels are set at £5 and £50,000. Unlike some other betting sites you are still eligible for the welcome bonus if you deposit with Trustly at Unibet. Other factors which see Unibet rated as number one include their range of features, markets and betting options, their competitive odds and their solid, trustworthy reputation. Like all of the sites Betting.com feature, they are licensed and well regulated.
- Easy to use and highly accessible for both new and returning customers.
- Wide variety of promotions that are updated regularly.
- Competitive odds on sporting events.
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
Betway offer extremely fast processing times with Trustly as well as a £5 minimum deposit and no deposit or withdrawal limits. Depositing is instant and withdrawals can often be completed within two hours and certainly within 24 hours. You do need, however, to be aware that you will not be eligible for the welcome off if you deposit with Trustly. Only those who deposit with debit cards can claim this. Betway provide a great all round service, so for punters who prefer Trustly, they are among the best betting sites in the UK.
- Great website and app
- Competitive odds
- Great coverage of niche sports
18+. New bettors get 50% of deposit up to £50; Once per household; Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager a total of 8 times deposit + bonus, with max qualifying bet stake equal to your initial bonus amount; Bonus expires after 60 days; Min odds of 4/5 on singles, or 2/5 per leg for acca; Some bet types excluded; See full terms;
10bet are a great overall online bookmaker and they are especially attractive to punters wishing to use Trustly to make their deposits and withdrawals. New customers who deposit using Trustly are eligible for the welcome offer. Their £1 and £50000 minimum and maximum withdrawal limit is better than most, and their £10 minimum deposit is in line with many competitors and their £50000 maximum deposit is generous. The 10bet app is superb, their VIP offering (The Ten Club) unique and their overall service very good meaning that they are up there with the best Trustly betting sites in the UK.
- Huge depth of sports betting markets
- Excellent website design
- Several payment options, including e-wallets
Only available to new, verified customers residing in the UK. Place a first-ever sportsbook bet-multi-bets of at least 3 legs; min. £2 stake; min. odds 3/10 (1.3) per leg (bets placed on horse racing and greyhounds excluded). Win and get back 50% of your stake -on top of your winnings- as a free sports bet up to £10. Get back 100% of your stake as a free sports bet up to £20 if you lose. Customers must place their first qualifying bet within 30 days of registration, after which the welcome offer will expire. Full T&Cs apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambeAware.org
Vbet are another online sportsbook who give punters the option to use Trustly. The first thing to note is that when you deposit with Trustly you are eligible for all promotions, including the welcome bonus. Depositing is instant with £5 and £2000 being the lower and upper limit. The bookie states that withdrawals will be processed within 72 hours, though this is often quicker. Minimum and maximum levels for withdrawals are set at £5 and £2000. Vbet are a solid all round online sportsbook. They have impressed with their offerings in golf, volleyball, cricket and esports and are deservedly classed as one of the best Trustly betting sites in the UK.
- Great coverage of football
- Free bets at Weekly Bet Club
- Fantastic coverage of NBA with competitive odds
18+ New customers only. Opt in before placing first bet. If first bet loses, £5 free bet assigned. Applies to 1st placed bet. Min. bet £5. Max free bet £5. Use on any sport or market. Assigned within 72 hours. Stake not included in winnings. Valid for 7 days. No system bets. Free bet win capped at £100. #ad. 18+, BeGambleAware.org, T&Cs Apply.
Lottoland are relatively new to sports betting, though they are well established in the gambling industry. They offer the option to use Trustly and also offer a 3% bonus on funds received over £100 via bank transfers. Depositing is instant, with a minimum of £10, while withdrawals should be processed within 24 hours. Lottoland provide strong coverage of football and of US sports. They have earned their place among the best Trustly betting sites in the UK.
|The Best Trustly Betting Sites: Did you know?|
|When withdrawing with Trustly at Betway you cash can be with you within a couple of hours.|
10bet allow you to withdraw as little as £1 with Trustly.
What is the criteria we used to identify the best Trustly betting sites in the UK?
When selecting the best Trustly betting sites for the UK I firstly looked specifically at issues specific to this type of bank transfer at each site that provided this payment method. Once I had selected those sites I looked at the overall service provided by each of these online bookmakers. It must be noted that while Trustly is very popular among punters and is becoming more common, many of the top betting sites in Britain don’t offer it as an option yet. As ever, all of the sites covered on Betting.com are fully licensed and well regulated.
- Transaction Fees: There is no charge for banking with Trustly. You can even get a small bonus at some sites for making a large enough deposit.
- Withdrawal and Deposit times: Speed is of the essence when funding your account and withdrawing your winnings. This was an important consideration when selecting the best Trustly betting sites. In general it is a speedy process, comfortably inside 24 hours, though some sites err on the side of caution and state it could take 48 or 72 hours.
- Minimum and Maximum deposit and withdrawal limits: Flexibility is important so this was an important factor.
- Eligibility for welcome bonuses: The majority of online bookmakers on our list allow customers who deposit and withdraw with Trustly to claim bonuses, including the welcome offer. Check terms and conditions if you are in doubt.
- Licenses, security and trustworthiness: These issues are vital when assessing any aspect of an online bookmaker. This is especially important when dealing with payment methods. All of the sites listed are solid, secure and well regulated companies.
- Betting Market Coverage: All of the sites listed can boast a good quality sportsbook with breadth and depth, giving bettors plenty of options and an enjoyable time browsing and placing wagers.
- Bonus and Offers: The welcome offer and other promos were considered when looking at the overall performance of each sportsbook.
- Mobile experience: Checking odds and placing wagers on the move is a vital part of contemporary sports betting, therefore this was an important factor when selecting the best Trustly betting sites.
|What is the criteria we used to identify the best Trustly betting sites in the UK?: Did you know?|
|Lottoland offer a deposit bonus where for every £100 deposited they give you a top up bonus of 3%.|
Vbet customers using Trustly are eligible for all bonuses.
Pros and Cons of Trustly Betting Sites
The first point to note is that transactions made via Trustly are free of additional costs. This payment method allows you to wire funds to and from your bank account onto a betting site without registering your bank account. Trustly betting sites usually allow you to move money both ways so you can use it to deposit and withdraw your funds. Trustly gives you a high level of online security, is anonymous, quick and user-friendly. It is a popular payment method and its availability in the online betting industry is increasing. However, some of the top UK betting sites do not offer this method at the time of writing. Another drawback is the need to log into your bank account each time you use it. While Trustly and your bookmaker will not charge any fees you must check whether your bank will charge you. I have presented the main advantages and disadvantages in table form:
|Trustly is a reputable and trustworthy company||Not all UK sportsbooks offer Trustly|
|No transaction fees||You need to login to your bank each time you make a payment|
|Excellent security: Trustly and your bank gives you double protection against fraud|
|Instant deposits and speedy withdrawals|
What is Trustly?
Founded in 2008, Trustly is a Swedish fintech company founded in 2008. It is an open banking payment method that allows customers to shop and pay from their online bank account, without the use of a card or app. Its account-to-account network supports 6,300 banks, reaching 525 million consumers and bypassing the card networks.
Is it safe and legal to use Trustly?
Trustly is legal to use on UK betting sites. It is safe and well regulated. The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority monitors the activities of Trustly to ensure its safety for all users. To back this up the company also has a European Payment Services Provider licence, which guarantees compliance with the Payment Services Directive (PSD, 2007/64/EC) on payment services.
Trustly does not store users’ information when accessing their accounts to protect it from misuse. Trustly’s website has a Fraud and Security section where you can find information on the measures they take and on how to protect yourself.
|What is Trustly?: Did you know?|
|Trustly was originally named Glue Finance. It was founded in 2008 in Stockholm, Sweden.|
Trustly has 525 million banking consumers, with over 6,300 banks.
How do I use Trustly on betting sites?
Trustly is a secure, safe and efficient payment method for betting sites in the UK. Betting.com have outlined the key steps to set up Trustly and to deposit and withdraw.
How do I set up a Trustly Account?
In order to set up an account with Trustly go to their website and follow these steps:
- Visit the official website or mobile application and click Get Started.
- Input your name, address and personal details, and apply.
- Wait for an email confirmation and follow the on-screen instructions to register for Trustly
How do I deposit on betting sites using Trustly?
Once you have decided upon a betting site that accepts Trustly as a payment method you can then deposit some funds into your account. This is usually a straightforward process and the steps are outlined as follows:
- Log in to your account at your preferred betting site which accepts Trustly
- Go to the “Cashier” section and click “Deposit”
- Choose Trustly as your deposit method
- Enter the amount to deposit
- You’re redirected to choose your bank to confirm the payment
- After confirming payment, you’re redirected to “Cashier”
- You receive a notification through email about the payment and once you have received this you are ready to get betting
How do I withdraw on betting sites using Trustly?
Speedy withdrawals are a major reason for the popularity of Trustly among UK sports bettors. The process is usually quick and efficient. Follow these steps:
- Go to your online bookmaker and click “My Account”
- Go to the ‘Withdrawal’ link and check you have sufficient funds
- Select Trustily as your withdrawal method
- Enter the amount to withdraw and click “Enter”
- You will now be directed to the Trustily website to enter details to complete the transaction
- After completing, you’re redirected to ‘Cashier,’ and a withdrawal success message appears
|How do I use Trustly on betting sites?: Did you know?|
|Setting up an account with Trustly is free. There is no monthly fee.|
Trustly supports all European currencies.
Can I claim bonuses when using Trustly on betting sites?
Most of the UK betting sites who accept Trustly allow you to claim bonuses, including the welcome offer. However, some sites will have more restrictions on the welcome offer for security reasons.
Trustly: Safe, secure, speedy and becoming more accessible
Trustly looks set to become even more widely used by UK betting sites. As the name suggests, integrity, safety and trust are at the heart of the company. The best online sportsbooks strive to provide the best banking options and when you look at the speed and security offered by Trustly, they are clearly up there with the best. You can expect an increase in betting sites who accept Trustly in the UK over the coming months.