Winner of awards for its design and branding in 2019, 10bet is a good alternative option when looking for the best FA Cup betting sites in the UK.
- Tonnes of match markets for FA Cup
- Excellent website design
- Unique VIP program
18+. New bettors get 50% of deposit up to £50; Once per household; Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager a total of 8 times deposit + bonus, with max qualifying bet stake equal to your initial bonus amount; Bonus expires after 60 days; Min odds of 4/5 on singles, or 2/5 per leg for acca; Some bet types excluded; See full terms;
Punters are spoilt for choice with 10bet’s selection of markets for each FA Cup fixture.
Why we like 10bet
10bet covers all manner of match markets for the FA Cup. Their website is designed with the bettor in mind, being both quick to load and intuitive. The Ten Club is something a bit different from other VIP efforts.
What 10bet offers you
- Range of markets: From handicap betting for the first 30 minutes to variations on totals, 10bet gives you a lot to choose from when betting on the FA Cup.
- Fantastic website: The 10bet website might be the best of the bunch. It is slick and aesthetically pleasing.
- The Ten Club: The Ten Club stands out. It is a VIP program with a different angle, offering personalised promotions and a private WhatsApp service.
- Competitive odds: 10bet consistently offer competitive prices
Bet365 is a giant of British sports betting. They have been among the best FA Cup betting sites in the UK for a long period.
- Early payout
- Accumulator bonus
- Bet Boost
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
There are plenty of positives with Bet365, but their early payout is the most significant when it comes to the FA Cup.
Why we like Bet365
Stave off FA Cup drama with Bet365’s early payout. Their accumulator bonus is particularly useful in the early rounds as you search for value with some lop-sided odds. The Bet Boost is updated throughout the competition.
What Bet365 offers you
- Early payout with two-goal lead: If your team goes two goals up, your bet will be paid out as a winner. This also applies to legs of an acca.
- Accumulator bonus: Your accumulator winnings can be boosted by up to 70% if certain criteria are met.
- Bet Boost: Find Bet365’s Bet Boosts at the top of the football page or in their own dedicated section. Bet Boosts cover all sorts of wagers during the FA Cup.
- Superb in-play platform: Bet365 has long been the market leader when it comes to in-play betting, which is very useful when FA Cup matches are taking place.
Led by their strong sign-up offer, Unibet have become a very popular option for punters on a variety of sports.
- FA Cup statistics easy to access
- Boosts on Bet Builder
- Refer A Friend Bonus
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Learn about form, player statistics and head-to-head records through Unibet with their packed FA Cup statistics pages.
Why we like Unibet
You can research for your wagers at Unibet before making your picks. Their statistics package is just a click away. Their improved Bet Builder allows you to boost your selections. If you’re impressed with their offering, you can earn up to £150 by referring a friend.
What Unibet offers you
- Pages of stats: Just a click away from the FA Cup odds and you can access in-depth statistics on teams and players.
- Uniboost: Unibet’s Bet Builder has improved recently. You can use their Uniboost feature to enhance a Bet Builder wager each day.
- Refer A Friend: If you refer a friend and they meet the qualifying criteria, you can receive £150.
- Virtual sports: Between FA Cup rounds, you can try your hand at virtual sports on the Unibet website and app.
Established as recently as 2020, BetUK has quickly soared to become one of the best FA Cup betting sites in the UK.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
- Numerous FA Cup specials
- Selection of player props
- Acca Club
New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. T&C’s Apply.
The BetUK specials are a standout of their package when it comes to the FA Cup.
Why we like BetUK
You have more wagers to choose from thanks to the BetUK specials. Matches throughout the tournament feature a comprehensive range of player props. If you’re a regular accumulator bettor, there are some decent rewards in the BetUK Acca Club.
What BetUK offers you
- FA Cup specials: You can find some interesting bets among the BetUK specials. They have more special markets than many of their rivals.
- Player props: Most FA Cup matches feature player props, including shots, tackles, cards and passes.
- Acca Club: Meet the qualifying criteria and you will be eligible for profit boosts and free bets.
- Profit boost on Manchester City matches: You can land a 10% profit boost on every Manchester City match at BetUK.
Betfred was created in the late 1960s. A substantial high-street presence has been followed by a great online package.
- Goalscorer Promos
- Daily Price Boosts
- Accumulator insurance
New 18+ UK customers. Register with Welcome40. Deposit, using a Debit Card, and place first bet on sports within 7 days of registering. Bet must be £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ in one bet transaction. £40 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. First bet must be settled within 7 days of registration. Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs apply.
Throughout the FA Cup, you can find boosted odds on their Daily Price Boosts page.
Why we like Betfred
You can quickly check out enhanced bets at Betfred with their Daily Price Boosts page. More markets are boosted than at many of their competitors. Double delight and Hat-Trick Heaven are unique and give you some real upside with goal scorer wagers. Accumulator backers will be pleased to know there is some insurance if you narrowly miss out.
What Betfred offers you
- Daily Price Boosts: A variety of wagers are boosted on the FA Cup, which can be located on the Daily Price Boosts page.
- Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven: Back a player to score first on selected FA Cup matches and you could see your odds doubled or trebled.
- Acca Insurance: If you place a five-leg or greater accumulator, you could be eligible for accumulator insurance at Betfred.
- #PickYourPunt: Put together your own wager using #PickYourPunt. You can also back #PickYourPunt selections by other bettors.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on FA Cup
There is a lot to evaluate when considering the best FA Cup betting sites in the UK in 2023. You want somewhere safe with good customer service. A range of markets is also important, and promotions are always going to carry some weight.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the best FA Cup online betting sites in the UK will provide a selection of football-specific promotions. I want to have a reliable live betting console, too. Access to statistics can be particularly helpful to save us trawling through other sites in the hunt for information.
Compare the best FA Cup betting sites of 2023
Bookmakers put a lot of effort into their FA Cup package. Punters are bombarded with welcome offers, free bets and much more. It is a challenge to see through all the marketing material to land on our favourite site.
We have quickly compared the five best FA Cup betting sites in the UK this year:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|10bet||4.8/5||Range of match markets||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
At Betting.com, we have laid a foundation for you to choose your favourite FA Cup betting site. All the pros and cons have been presented. It is, however, a personal choice when selecting your bookmaker, so it is important to research for yourself.
Here are seven criteria to consider during your search:
- Licensing is vital: The safety of your information and data is paramount when betting online. Gambling with a licensed bookmaker is non-negotiable.
- Weigh up welcome offers: All bookies provide a welcome offer of some sort. Read the terms and conditions to make sure you can take full advantage of their sign-up offer.
- Look at FA Cup odds: You want both quantity and quality in FA Cup odds. Compare the prices and see which markets are available.
- Learn about payments: Have a look at the available payment methods. Check for any hidden fees and learn about the time it takes for deposits and withdrawals.
- Read some reviews: Bookies have a reputation for a reason. You can find out a lot about the experience with a bookmaker by reading some reviews from other punters.
- Trial the mobile app: Even if you’re primarily betting on a website, it is useful to have a trial run with the mobile app. It’s an important part of a bookmaker’s offering.
- Sign up: Once you are confident this bookmaker meets what you’re looking for, it’s time to sign up.
Betting on FA Cup explained
The FA Cup has not altered all that much over the years, but betting on the competition has changed considerably.
You will find odds at the best FA Cup betting sites in the UK. Outright markets will go live for the next season soon after the final is played.
Research your FA Cup picks. Consider form, club history and the schedule when weighing up which bets to place.
Types of FA Cup bets
The types of FA Cup bets available are very similar to other football competitions. Match markets will be familiar to you if you have bet on football in the past.
Just as it sounds, a match winner bet is very simple. It is a case of betting on a team to win the match, and your bet will be paid out if they are victorious. Look out for whether extra time and penalties are included in your wager.
Bookmakers will set a line for the total number of goals in a match. A line of 2.5 goals is most common, though this can vary considerably in the FA Cup. You bet on whether there will be over or under a certain number of goals. Alternate lines are also available at the best FA Cup betting sites in the UK.
Goal scorer markets
Goal scorer markets include anytime goalscorer, first goalscorer, last goal scorer and a player to score two or more goals. Some bookies will also allow you to bet on a player to score from outside the box or to score a header.
Outright betting for the FA Cup is generally focused on backing a team to win the competition. Odds will go live before the season begins, and can alter considerably depending on the draw.
FA Cup betting strategies
You should devote some time to work on an FA Cup betting strategy. It is important to research statistics and team form. Also, it is worthwhile seeing what managers have said about the competition to get an idea of how seriously they will be taking it. Learning about the history of the FA Cup can be informative, too.
Get to know more about FA Cup to bet smarter
Competed for the first time in 1871-72, the FA Cup is the oldest national football competition in the world. All clubs down to Level 9 of the English football pyramid are eligible, with teams in Level 10 filling in for non-entries if required.
Every round is drawn at random with no seedings or other criteria to stop teams meeting. Byes are included, however, with the Third Round being when the Premier League and Championship clubs join. The Third Round is an historic weekend in the English football calendar, which takes place at the start of January.
Upsets are a massive part of the FA Cup’s history and appeal, though they have been less frequent in the 21st century. When lower-league opposition beats a supposedly superior opponent, it is often referred to as a ‘giant-killing’.
Arsenal are the most successful FA Cup team of all-time, having lifted the trophy on 14 occasions. They have also reached the most finals (21).
Winner of three FA Cups with Arsenal and four with Chelsea, Ashley Cole is the most decorated FA Cup player ever. Ian Rush is the leading goal scorer in FA Cup history.
FA Cup Recent Winners
- 2022/23 – Man City
- 2021/22 – Liverpool
- 2020/21 – Leicester City
- 2019/20 – Arsenal
- 2018/19 – Man City
- 2017/18 – Chelsea
- 2016/17 – Arsenal
- 2015/16 – Man Utd
- 2014/15 – Arsenal
- 2013/14 – Arsenal
- 2012/13 – Wigan Athletic
- 2011/12 – Chelsea
- 2010/11 – Man City
- 2009/10 – Chelsea
Who is the favourite to win the FA Cup in 2023/24?
Manchester City are the favourites to win the FA Cup in 2023/24.
Who is competing in the FA Cup in 2023/24?
Teams from Level 9 upwards (with vacancies filled by Level 10 teams) are eligible to enter the FA Cup. Teams in the League 1 and League 2 enter in the First Round Proper, with the Premier League and Championship teams joining in the Third Round Proper.
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
- Extra Preliminary Round – Saturday 5 August 2023
- Preliminary Round – Saturday 19 August 2023
- First Round Qualifying – Saturday 2 September 2023
- Second Round Qualifying – Saturday 16 September 2023
- Third Round Qualifying – Saturday 30 September 2023
- Fourth Round Qualifying – Saturday 14 October 2023
- First Round Proper – Saturday 4 November 2023
- Second Round Proper – Saturday 2 December 2023
- Third Round Proper – Saturday 6 January 2024
- Fourth Round Proper – Saturday 27 January 2024
- Fifth Round Proper – Wednesday 28 February 2024
- Quarter-final – Saturday 16 March 2024
- Semi-final – Saturday 20 April 2024
- The Final – Saturday 25 May 2024
For more on football follow the link.