Stoke-on-Trent betting site bet365 is a major global force in sports betting with few weaknesses.
- Early basketball payout offer for EuroLeague matches
- Basketball bet builder
- Multi-sport accumulator bonus
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
Construct your EuroLeague wagers with bet365’s excellent basketball bet builder and benefit from the bookie’s early payout offer.
Why we like Bet365
Remove some stress about a potential comeback with Bet365’s early basketball payout. Multi-sport accumulators can see their winnings boosted by a significant amount, too. Bet365 has long been at the forefront of live streaming among bookmakers, and the EuroLeague can feature in this. Their basketball bet builder is easy to use and very useful to punters.
What Bet365 offers you
- Early payout: If the team you’ve backed takes an 18-point lead, your wager will be marked as a winner. This also applies if it is the leg of an accumulator or Bet Builder.
- Acca bonus: You could see your winnings increase by as much as 70% with Bet365’s accumulator bonus.
- Live streaming: Basketball games all over the world are watchable through the Bet365 website and app.
- Bet Builder: Combine up to 12 different wagers with the Bet365 Bet Builder.
A great all-rounder with in-depth coverage of a range of sports and leagues, Unibet has to be considered among the best EuroLeague betting sites.
- Lots of information and stats
- Thorough coverage of EuroLeague
- Ready made parlays
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Find a whole host of pre-game stats to help you make more informed picks along with ready made match parlays at Unibet.
Why we like Unibet
Unibet’s revamped Bet Builder is usable for basketball punters, covering most of their markets. You also have ready made match parlays available. You can also live stream European basketball action on their website and app. There are loads of stats available to help you make your EuroLeague picks.
What Unibet offers you
- Wealth of stats and info: You have a whole host of stats and loads of background information at your fingertips at Unibet. This helps you to make informed choices on your picks.
- Basketball Bet Builder: Combine different markets from a game with the recently updated Unibet Bet Builder.
- Pre-made parlays: Unibet offer some pre-prepared single-game parlays on the EuroLeague.
- Basketball live streaming: Watch live basketball through the Unibet website and app.
Founded over 120 years ago, Ladbrokes are a stalwart of British high streets, and, embracing the modern era, have emulated that success online. Boasting an impressive basketball offering, they are up there with the best EuroLeague betting sites in the UK.
- Depth of markets
- Odds Boost tokens to improve potential winnings
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
The sheer depth of basketball markets at Ladbrokes put them ahead of many of their rivals when it comes to EuroLeague betting.
Why we like Ladbrokes
You have a wealth of options when betting on the EuroLeague at Ladbrokes, such is their selection of markets. There is the option to improve your odds with the use of an Odds Boost token. If you still can’t find a good value wager, contact the bookie using #GetAPrice for a custom bet.
What Ladbrokes offers you
- Betting options: Ladbrokes is renowned for its range of markets. They live up to that reputation with the EuroLeague.
- Odds Boost: Punters receive Odds Boost tokens to lengthen the price of any wager they choose.
- #GetAPrice: Get in touch with Ladbrokes using #GetAPrice to have a EuroLeague wager priced up. Alternatively, you can see #GetAPrice bets from other punters.
- Long-standing reputation: Ladbrokes are a reputable and trusted company. They have stood the test of time and are a reliable and effective online bookie.
10bet are a top quality online betting site who provide punters with great value across a range of basketball competitions. Their excellent app and website give punters a user-friendly experience.
- Slick mobile app/quality website
- Ten Club
- Plenty of stats
18+. New bettors get 50% of deposit up to £50; Once per household; Min deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Wager a total of 8 times deposit + bonus, with max qualifying bet stake equal to your initial bonus amount; Bonus expires after 60 days; Min odds of 4/5 on singles, or 2/5 per leg for acca; Some bet types excluded; See full terms;
The 10bet website and app are top quality, greatly enhancing their EuroLeague offering.
Why we like 10bet
Starting out with up to £50 in free bets as a welcome bonus, 10bet have a great range and depth to their basketball coverage, providing superb value for the EuroLeague. The Ten Club is something a bit different for punters and the excellent mobile app and website give things a smooth and contemporary feel.
What 10bet offers you
- Brilliant app and website: The 10bet app and website are very hard to fault. Well-designed and quick to load, you are unlikely to run into any issues with the website or app.
- Up to £50 from welcome bonus: 10bet offer a slightly different welcome bonus with 50% of their first deposit up to £50.
- High EuroLeague odds: 10bet offer good prices for the EuroLeague. Punters have a whole host of betting options on their website.
- VIP Experience: If you enjoy using 10bet, you can try out the Ten Club, a brand new VIP experience, offering something a bit different from their competitors.
Established in 2006, Betway is an online bookmaker which has developed a global reputation in sports betting
- Live streaming of European basketball
- Loads of EuroLeague Stats
- Betway Boosts
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
The Free Bet Club stands out from the pack, rewarding regular bettors, along with the provision of info and stats.
Why we like Betway
Frequent punters can receive up to a £15 free bet every week through Betway’s Free Bet Club. Their live streaming platform covers basketball matches on their website or app. You can find boosted odds in a dedicated section under ‘Betway Boosts’. Stats are provided for each game, helping you make more informed decisions.
What Betway offers you
- Free Bet Club: Bettors love free bets. Betway delivers in a big way if you opt in to their Free Bet Club. You can receive up to £15 in free bets every week.
- Stats galore: Each match is accompanied by an array of stats, including previous meetings, head to head records, recent form and win probability.
- Betway Boosts: Boosted odds are handily organised on their own page which can be found in the menu on the left-hand side of the website.
- Quality in-play betting: You can enjoy EuroLeague in-play betting on the bookie’s superb website or app, often accompanied by live streaming.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on the EuroLeague
Sports betting contains a range of different elements.. As a result, punters have many things to weigh up when trying to choose the best EuroLeague betting sites. Factors ranging from customer service and payment methods to welcome offers, quality of odds and live streaming need to be evaluated.
Chris Sampson: In my opinion the best EuroLeague sites will provide in-depth coverage and a range of betting options. The accessibility of live streaming is important too. Basketball-specific promotions are always welcome.
Compare the best EuroLeague betting sites of 2023
After analysing a range of online sportsbooks, a few bookmakers stand out from the rest. The leading EuroLeague online betting sites all have their own strengths and weaknesses for bettors to consider. This table provides a quick comparison of the five best Basketball Champions League betting sites in 2023 .
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|Betway||4.2/5||Stats and info||Review|
|Ladbrokes||4.4/5||Depth of markets||Review|
|Unibet||4.5/5||Prepared match parlays||Review|
|Bet365||4.7/5||Early payout offer||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We have done the groundwork to narrow down a shortlist of the best EuroLeague betting sites. Making a final decision is subjective, however, so you should undertake your own research before registering with a new bookmaker.
Here are seven criteria to keep in mind:
- Licences are essential: Safety is paramount when betting online. Betting at licensed bookmakers is the only way to be confident your data is protected.
- Check out the welcome promotions: A great welcome offer is a good way to get the ball rolling with a new bookie. Check their qualifying terms fit with your stakes and betting habits.
- Look at the EuroLeague odds: Availability, quality and quantity are all important with EuroLeague odds.
- Compare payment methods: Having multiple payment options can make your life easier. It is also vital that there are no hidden fees and you can rapidly receive your winnings.
- Reputation counts: Seeing what others think about a bookmaker can tell you a lot. Read some reviews to get a feel for how fellow punters have felt about a betting site.
- Download their mobile app: The mobile betting experience is a major component in a bookmaker’s offering. Download their app on your preferred device to see what you think.
- Registration process: Once you have chosen your favoured bookmaker, it is time to try out their registration process. This is the first time you get a real idea of what it would be like to regularly bet with this bookie.
Betting on the EuroLeague explained
The EuroLeague was founded in 1958. It has evolved considerably since then and is considered the top tier of European basketball and is one of a number of the sport’s leagues that attracts UK bettors.
With the competition spanning from October until May, EuroLeague odds are available for most of the year. Outright markets will go live during the offseason, allowing you to bet on the upcoming tournament.
Making your EuroLeague picks can require a fair amount of research. Team form and injury news are important. It is also useful to learn about how teams from that country have previously fared in the competition. Find some head-to-head records if possible.
Types of EuroLeague bets
If you have previously bet on basketball, the types of Basketball Champions League wagers available will be familiar to you.
The game winner market is usually located at the top of a game-specific page. This is simply a case of betting on which team you are predicting to win the game. Check if the wager includes overtime.
Bookies set a line for the total number of points in each Basketball Champions League game. You then bet on the over or under. Some of the best Basketball Champions League betting sites in the UK will also offer alternate points lines.
Player props are a popular option when betting on basketball. These cover first basket, points, assists, rebounds, steals, threes made and several other categories.
You can place outright wagers on the EuroLeague. The main focus will be betting on a team to win the tournament, but you can also wager on how far they will go in the competition and player awards.
EuroLeague betting strategies
It is a good idea to dedicate some time to working on your EuroLeague betting strategy. You should look into team form, statistics and the latest betting trends. It is helpful to have some websites to help with your betting research. Reading some expert previews can also point you in the right direction.
Get to know more about the EuroLeague to bet smarter
The EuroLeague is recognised as the top-tier league in Europe. The league consists of 18 teams. The league was first organised by FIBA in 1958, subsequently by ULEB in 2000 and then solely the Euroleague Basketball.
The competition was introduced in 1958 as the FIBA European Champions Cup (renamed to the FIBA EuroLeague in 1996), which operated under the FIBA until Euroleague Basketball was created for the 2000–01 season.
The EuroLeague is one of the most popular indoor sports leagues in the world, and has the second-highest of any professional basketball league in the world, behind the NBA.
The EuroLeague title has been won by 22 clubs, 14 of which have won it more than once. The most successful club in the competition is Real Madrid, with eleven titles.
Names of the competition
FIBA era: (1958–2001)
- FIBA European Champions Cup: (1958–1991)
- FIBA European League (“FIBA Euro League”): (1991–1996)
- FIBA EuroLeague: (1996–2000)
- FIBA SuproLeague: (2000–2001)
Euroleague Basketball era: (2000–present)
- Euroleague: (2000–2016)
- EuroLeague: (2016–present)
*There were two competitions during the 2000–01 season. The SuproLeague, which was organised by FIBA, and the Euroleague, which was organised by Euroleague Basketball.
Starting with the 2016–17 season, the EuroLeague is made up of 18 teams, with each playing every other team twice (once at home and once away) in a double round robin league regular season, for a total of 34 games played by each team. The top 8 placed teams at the end of the regular season advance to playoffs, each playing a 5-game playoff series against a single opponent. The regular season standings are used to determine which teams play each other, and in each pairing the higher placed team has home-court advantage in the series, playing 3 of the 5 games at home. The winners of each of the four playoff series advance to the Final Four, held at a predetermined site. The Final Four features two semi-finals, a third place game, and the championship game, all on the same weekend.
Each team plays a maximum 41 games per season: 34 in the regular season, a maximum of 5 during the playoffs, and 2 in the Final Four.
Currently, 12 out of the 18 EuroLeague places are held by licensed clubs that have long-term licences with Euroleague Basketball, and are members of the Shareholders Executive Board. These twelve licensed clubs are:
- Turkey Anadolu Efes
- France ASVEL
- Spain Baskonia
- Germany Bayern Munich
- Spain FC Barcelona
- Turkey Fenerbahçe
- Israel Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Italy Olimpia Milano
- Greece Olympiacos
- Greece Panathinaikos
- Spain Real Madrid
- Lithuania Žalgiris
The remaining 6 EuroLeague places are held by 6 associated clubs that have annual licences, of which one has a two-year wild card, three have one-year wild-cards and two are the finalists of the previous season’s 2nd-tier European competition, the EuroCup. From the 2020/21 season, however, if the better of the two teams from the EuroCup makes it to the playoffs, it keeps the place for the following year.
Who is the favourite to win the EuroLeague in 2023?
Real Madrid beat Olympiacos in the 2022/23 final. Both teams will be among the favourites to win in 2023/24.
Who is competing in the EuroLeague in 2023/24?
The following teams competed in the EuroLeague in 2022/23. The 2022/23 line up will be confirmed shortly.
- ALBA Berlin
- Anadolu Efes
- AS Monaco Basket
- ASVEL Basket
- EA7 Milan
- Bayern Munich
- Fenerbahce Beko
- KK Crvena Zvezda
- KK Partizan
- Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Real Madrid
- Valencia Basket
- Virtus Bologna
- Zalgiris Rosters
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
Regular season: October 2023 -April 2024
Elimination Rounds: April 2024 – May 2024.