Our Choice For The Best Table Tennis Betting Sites in 2023
- William Hill – Widespread table tennis coverage
- Bet365 – Live table tennis streaming
- Boyle Sports – Easily viewable player statistics
- Coral – Tonnes of in-play markets
- Paddy Power – Rewards Club
With a long-standing reputation for excellent customer service, William Hill has maintained a position among the best table tennis betting sites in the UK for several years.
You will find a catalogue of table tennis odds to choose from at William Hill.
Why we like William Hill:
William Hill puts up more table tennis markets than many of its competitors, covering action all over the world. You can place in-game wagers with their table tennis live betting, too. If accumulators are your thing, the Acca Freedom promotion could be of interest to provide some insurance or boosted odds.
|Huge coverage of table tennis|
Live table tennis markets
Insurance on accumulators
|Odds aren’t always the highest|
Lacking a VIP program
What William Hill offers you
- Selection of table tennis odds: William Hill pays sufficient attention to table tennis. There are plenty of odds to scroll through.
- Live betting: Once the match gets underway, you can keep looking out for betting value with William Hill’s live betting. Their website and app are set up well if you want to try your hand at in-game wagering.
- Acca Freedom: William Hill’s Acca Freedom promotion can work as insurance against one leg missing out or to enhance your winnings.
- Stellar customer service: Punters speak very highly of William Hill’s customer service, which is contactable through several channels.
Read the full William Hill Review
Highly regarded for its coverage of niche sports, Bet365 has to be considered one of the best table tennis betting sites in 2023.
With table tennis often hard to find on television, Bet365’s live streaming is a very useful feature for fans of the sport.
Why we like Bet365:
Live streaming is one of the key features with Bet365, an area where they stand far clear of many others. You will also discover a massive range of markets for each table tennis match. If in-play betting is of interest, Bet365 has a very strong offering in that department with short loading times and numerous markets.
|Can live stream table tennis|
Excellent range of markets for each match
Very reliable in-play betting
|Website layout can seem uninspiring|
Missing a loyalty reward scheme
What Bet365 offers you
- Solid live streaming package: You can follow many table tennis matches on Bet365 thanks to their live streaming. A small qualifying wager is usually required.
- Extensive selection of markets: Just as is the case with other sports, Bet365 provides more markets than average for bettors to evaluate.
- Quick-loading in-play page: You are unlikely to encounter any issues with Bet365’s in-play betting. Loads times are more than satisfactory, and odds update automatically.
- Promotions galore: All bettors want to have plenty of promos. You can find all of Bet365’s promotions handily organised on one page.
Irish bookmaker Boyle Sports has a solid online presence to accompany their in-person betting shops.
Boyle Sports’ table tennis pages aid your research with player statistics only one click away.
Why we like Boyle Sports:
You can quickly find some head-to-head data and recent form before and during matches on Boyle Sports. Their coverage of table tennis is impressive, with more competitions available through their website and app than most. Regular accumulator backers can earn rewards, too.
|Player statistics viewable through website|
Lots of table tennis competitions covered
|In-play betting could be better|
Website design can seem chaotic
What Boyle Sports offers you
- Accessible data: Learn about the players involved in a given matchup through the Boyle Sports website and app. Recent matches, head-to-head results and scores are all included.
- Accumulator promos: Either boost your winnings or insure against a leg losing with Boyle Sports’ Acca Rewards.
- Worldwide table tennis coverage: If there’s a table tennis competition you want to wager on, chances are it will be available on Boyle Sports.
- Helpful customer service: You can contact the Boyle Sports customer service team on the phone, through live chat or via email. They respond quickly to queries and are generally very helpful.
Read the full Boyle Sports Review
Nearing its centenary, Coral excelled as an in-person bookmaker before expanding its operations online in 1997.
In-play is a real strength of Coral’s sports betting package, and makes it one of the top table tennis online betting sites.
Why we like Coral:
Being able to bet in-play gives punters a lot more flexibility when wagering on table tennis. Coral translates its above-average pre-match markets into an equally impressive collection of in-play markets. If you fancy mixing it up, their virtual sports have proven to be very popular over the years.
|Range of in-play markets available|
Virtual sports betting
|Relatively few payment methods|
Live chat isn’t the best
What Coral offers you
- Options for live betting: If you fancy placing a wager once a match is in progress, Coral is a good place to look. They have a huge variety of markets on their in-play pages.
- Improved prices with Odds Booster: The Odds Booster icon means some odds have been increased. If you are a regular punter at Coral, you will be used to looking out for those markets.
- Virtual sports: Virtual sports betting isn’t for everyone, but if you’d like to give it a go, Coral is one of the top bookmakers to try it out.
- Rock-solid reputation: Bookmakers don’t survive as long as Coral without a good reputation.
Paddy Power has been on the scene since the 1980s, and has become one of the most recognisable names in the industry following some bold marketing campaigns.
Frequent punters should consider Paddy Power among the best table tennis betting sites due to their Rewards Club.
Why we like Paddy Power:
The Paddy Power Rewards Club provides benefits to a variety of punters. They accompany that deal with free bets if a table tennis accumulator fails by a single leg, which comes in handy if you like going down the acca route. Their welcome offer is a little different from some rivals, with cash back if your first bet loses.
|Rewards Club |
Free bet if acca fails by one leg
Cash back if first bet loses
|Live streaming isn’t available|
On-site marketing can be distracting
What Paddy Power offers you
- Lucrative Rewards Club: Rewards are available every week. You can earn anything from power ups to £5 or £10 free bets depending on how many qualifying wagers you have placed over a set period.
- Cover for accumulators: Paddy Power extends its popular accumulator promotion to table tennis. Place a pre-match acca of four or more legs and receive a free bet if it loses by one leg.
- Money back welcome offer: Lose on your first wager with Paddy Power and they will give you money back as cash.
- Earn by referring friends: You can land £20 for every friend you refer to Paddy Power. Special welcome offers are available for friends who sign up via a referral.
Read the full Paddy Power Review
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on Table Tennis
Selecting the best table tennis betting sites is not an easy task. There is a great deal to consider, with factors carrying different levels of importance for each punter. Some will look to sign-up offers, while others will prioritise free bets or customer service.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the best table tennis betting sites need to cover a number of areas. I am looking for a bookie with substantial betting options, and sites with live streaming are certainly at an advantage. Promotions which are applicable to table tennis are definitely a bonus, considering that this isn’t a guarantee at every bookmaker.
Compare the best Table Tennis betting sites of 2023
It might not be the most popular sport in the UK, but table tennis is still offered at most well-known bookmakers. As a result, there’s a fair amount of competition as bookies try to become one of the best table tennis betting sites in 2023.
It isn’t always straight-forward seeing the differences between these platforms. To help you out, here’s a comparison of five of the best options for betting on table tennis:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Sign-up Bonus||Full Review|
|William Hill||4.2/5||Range of table tennis markets||Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets||Review|
|Bet365||4.4/5||Live streaming||Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets||Review|
|Boyle Sports||4/5||Player statistics||£25 Free Bets||Review|
|Coral||4.1/5||In-play markets||Bet £5, Get £20 Free Bets||Review|
|Paddy Power||4.3/5||Loyalty rewards||Bet £20, Get Back As Cash If It Loses||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
At Betting.com, we have done the groundwork to discover the positives and negatives about table tennis online betting sites. Landing on the right bookmaker is largely done to personal choice, however, so it is worth doing a bit of your own research to decide where is best for you.
As you look around the options for betting on table tennis, here are a few criteria to bear in mind:
- Licensing really matters: Safety is paramount for bettors. Being sure your bookmaker has the right licences for the UK is one way to feel more confident about your data and financial information being protected.
- Learn about welcome promos: Sign-up offers can be deceiving at times. Read up on the small print to make sure the welcome promotions are appropriate for the amount of money you wish to stake.
- Look up table tennis odds: As a relatively niche sport from a betting perspective, it is far from a foregone conclusion that a bookie will have stacks of table tennis odds. Have a look through their website for the latest odds before signing up.
- Check possible payment methods: Whether you have a preferred payment method or not, take the time to see which payment options are available. You want to be certain deposits/withdrawals will be processed quickly without hidden fees.
- Google some reviews: Reading up on what others think of a bookie is a great way to learn about the customer experience. If others speak highly of the platform, it’s generally a very good sign.
- Get the app: If you want to bet without starting up your laptop or are keen to be able to stream action on the go, it really helps to have the mobile app. Download it on your favoured device to get a feel for its usability.
- Time to sign up: Once you have settled on your favourite bookie, begin going through the sign-up process. A trial run with a bookmaker can tell you a lot about their website and/or app.
Betting on Table Tennis explained
The concept of playing tennis on a table was first put into practice back in the late 19th century. Since then, the sport has grown to become a truly worldwide pastime and an Olympic event.
Being an indoor sport means table tennis can be played throughout the year. As a result, you can find table tennis odds in any month.
The logic to making table tennis picks is very similar to other sports. It is important to do some research before backing your predictions.
Types of Table Tennis bets
While the scoring is slightly different, the types of table tennis bets will be familiar to anyone who has placed wagers on tennis.
Backing a player or pair to win a match is as straight-forward as it sounds. Your bet will be settled once the result is in.
Bookies will set a total points line ahead of a match. The odds will be either identical or very similar for the ‘over’ and the ‘under’. The total is calculated by combining the number of points won by each player in the match.
Referring to the total number of games won by each player, correct score bets generally carry long odds. You are looking to predict the exact number of games won by each player/pair.
An outright bet in table tennis is usually backing a player or pair to win a given tournament. These can be placed well before an event gets underway.
Table Tennis betting strategies
You should put aside some time to compile a table tennis betting strategy. The history of the event, player form and head-to-head records are all important. It is also worth reading a few expert previews and keeping up to date with the latest news around the sport.
Popular Table Tennis events to bet on
Unaffected by the weather, table tennis has a year-round calendar with events taking place throughout the year. Some are bigger than others, though, and here are three of the major competitions for bettors:
- Summer Olympics: Table tennis has been a part of the Summer Olympics for every edition of the Games since 1988. It is the highlight for any table tennis player. China has claimed 32 out of 37 gold medals in table tennis at the Olympics. Prepare for the Games by reading up on the best Summer Olympics betting sites.
- World Championships: First held in 1926 and taking place biennially since 1957, the World Table Tennis Championships includes five events in the men’s singles, women’s singles, men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles. Victor Barna has the most medals in World Championships history with 41, 22 of which were gold.
- Cup Finals: The Table Tennis World Cup has been held annually since 1980. Since 2007, it included a Men’s World Cup, Women’s World Cup and Team World Cup, but this was replaced by the WTT Cup Finals in 2021. China dominated the Men’s and Women’s World Cups, and has won the first two editions of the WTT Cup Finals.