Best Neteller Betting Sites for 2023
Punters in the UK have an array of options when it comes to depositing and withdrawing funds at online sportsbooks. Neteller has proven to be popular with bettors around the country. Below is a list of the best online sportsbooks that accept Neteller as a payment option…
|Rank||Betting Site Name||Deposit Processing Time||Withdrawal Processing Time|
|1||William Hill||Instant||24 hours|
1. William Hill
- Offers a wide range of sports
- Competitive odds
- Well-rounded mobile apps
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply.
William Hill generally gets Neteller withdrawals processed inside three hours, though it can take up to 24 hours for some transactions. They boast low deposit and withdrawal limits of just £10 and £5 respectively.
Holding an excellent and deserved reputation for fairness and reliable customer service, William Hill has a consistent stream of promotions for punters to benefit from. It was a no-brainer to include the veteran bookmaker as one of the best Neteller betting sites in the UK.
- Great range and depth of markets
- Safe, secure and trustworthy site
- Quality Customer service
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. T&Cs apply.
Providing everything else is in order, BoyleSports will process your Neteller withdrawals instantly, meaning there’s no waiting around for funds to appear in your account. There is only a £5 limit for deposits and withdrawals, granting punters flexibility with how they manage their bankroll.
New customers at BoyleSports are welcomed with a free bet bundle, and there are several promotions available if you regularly back accumulators. It is a particularly good platform if you are looking to wager on horse racing and greyhounds.
- Very well-known and reputable
- High limits
- Decent mobile client
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Founded well over a century ago, Ladbrokes is one of the stalwarts of the UK sports betting industry. You are able to withdraw any amount with Neteller, and you can choose to deposit as little as £10 with minimal delay on any cash you choose to take out of your Ladbrokes account.
While their odds aren’t the highest, Ladbrokes does provide punters with Odds Boost tokens. They have tonnes of special markets and enhanced odds throughout the year, too.
- Excellent bet builder
- Great coverage of football and rugby league
- Cash out available
New 18+ UK customers. Register with Welcome40. Deposit, using a Debit Card, and place first bet on sports within 7 days of registering. Bet must be £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ in one bet transaction. £40 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. First bet must be settled within 7 days of registration. Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs apply.
You are eligible for the Betfred welcome offer even if you use Neteller to make your first deposit, which isn’t the case with some other bookmakers that accept Neteller. Betfred’s website can appear a bit dated, but it is not lacking features, with a catalogue of promotions on football and horse racing throughout the sporting calendar.
Like BoyleSports, deposits and withdrawals have low limits of just £5 each.
- Live streaming
- Competitive odds
- Wide range of sports
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Unibet has deposit and withdrawal limits of £15 when using Neteller, which is higher than some of their rivals. They compensate for that, however, by rapidly processing withdrawals. The overall package is also excellent, from their modern, intuitive website through to an exceptional range of sports and markets.
Live streaming options are plentiful, with all manner of sports covered. The sign-up offer is frequently refreshed to make sure it is ahead of competitors, and reviewers speak very highly of their interactions with Unibet’s customer service.
|The Best Neteller Betting Sites: Did you know?|
|Some high-profile bookmakers do not allow punters to use Neteller, including Bet365.|
William Hill has a minimum deposit of just £5 from Neteller.
What is the criteria we used to identify the best Neteller betting sites?
Whittling down a list of the best Neteller betting sites in the UK means taking numerous factors into consideration. The speed and safety of the banking transactions are paramount, plus all punters want to avoid unnecessary fees. It is also important to consider the overall offering from the bookmaker from the quality of their website and app to the available welcome offer, features and promotions.
- Processing time for deposits and withdrawals: You want your Neteller deposits and withdrawals to go through rapidly. There can be a considerable difference in processing time between betting sites that use Neteller.
- Fees: There can be fees that come with using an e-wallet when betting online. Minimising or avoiding extra costs is crucial. You don’t want to see your winnings get chipped away by unnecessary charges.
- Licensing: It’s vital that your personal information and financial data is protected when using betting sites that accept Neteller. Up-to-date and appropriate licences are the only way to be confident in your online security.
- Sports and leagues available: More sports and leagues means you’ve got more options when betting online. The depth of markets is important, too, giving you a greater opportunity to find value.
- Competitive odds: The top betting sites that accept Neteller will have high odds across various sports and markets. Odds comparison sites will show the bookies that provide the best betting value.
- Accessibility of promotions: Some welcome offers and promotions are restricted based on your payment method. You want to be eligible for as many of the bookmaker’s offers as possible, so we surveyed which bookies let you qualify for their deals while using Neteller to deposit funds.
- Usability on mobile: Mobile betting is a massive part of a bookmaker’s product in the 2020s. Whether using the mobile website in a browser or their app, the functionality and overall user experience on mobile devices is significant.
|What is the criteria to identify the best Neteller betting sites in the UK: Did you know?|
|BoyleSports instantly processes Neteller withdrawals.|
Betfred’s welcome offer is available even if you use Neteller to make your first deposit.
Pros & cons of Neteller betting sites
E-wallets are widely used in modern-day sports betting. Available on most mainstream bookies, Neteller has a long-standing reputation for quickly and safely processing payments. Speed and security are two priorities when it comes to deposits and withdrawals from betting sites.
Naturally, there are pros and cons to consider when choosing any payment option. The table below lists them.
|Fast transfers from Neteller to bank accounts||Many welcome offers unavailable|
|High standards for online security||Fees from some bookmakers for transactions|
|Usable with Apple Pay|
|Prepaid and virtual cards|
|Ability to trade crpytocurrencies|
What is Neteller?
Neteller is an e-wallet owned by Paysafe Group. Millions of account holders worldwide can use various deposit methods to top up their Neteller account, and then use Neteller as their payment method online. Some countries also allow use of the Net+ Card to withdraw funds.
Customers simply need to create a Neteller account on their website and deposit funds to use this payment method.
Neteller effectively operates as another layer between your bank account and the bookmaker.
Is it safe and legal to use Neteller on betting sites?
Yes, it is perfectly safe and legal to use Neteller on British sports betting sites. It is not legal to use a credit card to deposit funds on British betting sites, though, so your deposit from Neteller will be locked if you added cash to your account with a credit card. More details and information can be found about the legality of Neteller and other e-wallets on the UK Gambling Commission website.
Safety is a priority for Neteller. Transactions are monitored in real-time to alert any suspect behaviour, plus IP checking is utilised. Neteller also has 256-bit encryption and various other tools to prevent hackers. These are then paired with the security systems provided by bookmakers.
|What is Neteller: Did you know?|
|Neteller holds customer funds in separate trust accounts so they could repay all customer balances at one time if required.|
The Neteller card was founded in 2003 and was rebranded as the Net+ card five years later.
How do I use Neteller on betting sites?
It is a hassle-free process using Neteller on betting sites. If you have experience using e-wallets for betting or on other sites, you will be familiar with the necessary steps to register, deposit and withdraw with Neteller. Below is a step-by-step guide which explains what you will need to do to create a Neteller account, deposit funds and withdraw your winnings:
How do I set -up a Neteller account?
To create a Neteller account, follow these steps:
- Visit the Neteller website: Go to neteller.com and click on ‘join for free’, located in the middle of the landing page.
- Enter details: Fill out your full name, country and preferred currency.
- Choose password: Enter your email address and choose a secure password.
- Marketing preferences: Review your marketing preferences to choose what Neteller can contact you about.
- Register: Once you are happy with the information you’ve put in the form, click ‘register’ at the bottom of the page.
- Verify your account: Sign in to your Neteller account. Upload a copy of your passport or ID with a selfie to verify your identity. Send a copy of a utility bill as proof of address.
How do I deposit on betting sites using Neteller?
If you have landed on a betting site that accepts Neteller, you will want to make your first deposit. This is a straight-forward process. Here are the main steps:
- Head to the banking section – Visit whichever area of the website allows you to manage your funds.
- Pick your payment method – Choose Neteller as your payment method. You might need to scroll or click on a different menu to find Neteller, as it is not always listed alongside the most popular methods.
- Enter how much money you want to deposit – You will be given a box to enter the number of pounds you wish to deposit. There will likely be some shortcut options to round numbers, too.
- Confirm transaction – Bookmakers will then connect with your Neteller account. This is where you confirm the transaction and potentially need to verify some information.
- Text verification – You may then receive a text to prove it is your account.
How do I withdraw on betting sites using Neteller?
You can withdraw your winnings directly to your Neteller account. Being able to do so quickly is part of the reason so many punters opt to use Neteller when betting online. Here’s how to withdraw your funds with Neteller:
- Choose how much to withdraw – Check the funds in your betting account. Decide exactly how much you wish to withdraw.
- Click on the right section of the website – Locate the area of the website where you can manage your funds (this is often called the ‘cashier’ or ‘bank’). Click on ‘withdraw’.
- Choose Neteller – Pick Neteller as your payment method to withdraw your funds. Enter the amount of money you want to send to your Neteller account.
- Confirm – Double check the information and confirm the transaction to withdraw the funds.
- Check Neteller – Once the bookmaker has notified that the withdrawal has been processed, login to your Neteller account to see if the funds have arrived.
|How do I use Neteller on betting sites: Did you know?|
|Available on Android and iOS, Neteller has a well-reviewed app where you can verify your identity and address. |
Neteller verification is processed within 24 hours, providing you have sent in all of the necessary documents.
Can I claim bonuses when using Neteller on betting sites?
Some bookmakers will restrict the promotions and bonuses you are eligible for if Neteller is your payment method. The best Neteller betting sites in the UK, however, will still have some offers and promos available. It is important to closely read the terms and conditions before signing up to find out whether you will qualify for their promotions if you use Neteller.
There is considerable variation between bookmakers on how they approach Neteller. Some will treat your deposits as they would from a debit card. Others are wary of bonus fraud and will rule you out from free bets and other promotions.
As a general rule, it is best to approach bonuses on a case-by-case basis if you are planning to use Neteller as your primary payment method.
Neteller: Great e-wallet option
Quick transactions and excellent safety standards make Neteller a strong option for bettors if you’re looking for an e-wallet. There are, however, some big names missing from the list of betting sites that accept Neteller, which is one of the few meaningful downsides if this is a payment method you’re keen to use when gambling online.
It’s also worth looking through the terms and conditions of sign-up offers and promotions before registering with a bookmaker. Some promos are not available if you deposit with Neteller, which could see you lose out on appealing deals.
Overall, Neteller is a very secure and easy-to-use payment method for sports punters in the UK. Compatibility with Apple Pay and a good mobile app are two of its biggest strengths.