Best Mastercard Betting Sites for 2023
Punters have tonnes of options when it comes to depositing and withdrawing funds from bookmakers in the UK. Mastercard is widely available and incredibly popular with bettors. Here are the leading betting sites that use Mastercard:
|Rank||Betting Site Name||Deposit Processing Time||Withdrawal Processing Time|
- Well established, trustworthy and well regulated. It makes responsible gambling a priority, with an in-depth responsible gambling section
- Huge amount of betting markets.
- Consistent and competitive odds.
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
One of the biggest sports betting brands in the world, Bet365 has an excellent all-round product for sports bettors to enjoy. Their Mastercard withdrawal times are slightly better than average, and their diverse selection of promotions are all available when you have deposited funds via your Mastercard.
The range of sports covered, and markets on each of those sports, is exceptional at Bet365. They have plenty of offers for bettors to benefit from, including their lucrative accumulator bonuses and early payouts.
- Live streaming
- Competitive odds
- Wide range of sports
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Unibet stands out even among the best Mastercard betting sites in the UK thanks to its short withdrawal processing time. Their minimum withdrawal of £15 is slightly higher than some of their peers, yet the £100,000 maximum daily withdrawal is far higher than others offer.
With an intuitive website and app, the experience at Unibet is hard to fault. They are renowned for their coverage of lesser followed sports, and have a strong live streaming package.
- Very well-known and reputable
- High limits
- Decent mobile client
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Ladbrokes has minimum deposits and withdrawals set at only £5 when using Mastercard. Security is a priority with Ladbrokes but withdrawals are fairly speedy with Mastercard, your cash often being with you inside 48 hours.
Ladbrokes are a traditional bookmaker who have managed to move with the times. They cover a wide range of sports and leagues and offer plenty of boosted odds. Ladbrokes are clearly one of the stronger options when looking at sports betting sites that accept Mastercard.
- Trustworthy, secure and reputable bookmaker
- Good range of sports and markets covered
- Consistent and competitive odds
18+ New UK+IRE Customers. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bet. Free bet available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. for Horse Racing valid for 7 days. Restrictions + T&Cs apply
Coral have minimum deposits and withdrawals of £5 when using Mastercard. They are quite quick with withdrawals too, your money is often in your account within two days. Security is a priority with Coral and they are a highly trustworthy bookmaker.
Coral cover a wide range of sports and provide punters with good value and plenty of interest through their features and promotions. They are comfortably among the best Mastercard betting sites in the UK.
- Easy to use and highly accessible for both new and returning customers.
- Wide variety of promotions that are updated regularly.
- Competitive odds on sporting events.
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
Betway has short withdrawal times (1-2 working days) and a low withdrawal limit. They do not charge fees on any debit card transactions, plus their website interface is very customer friendly, boasting short loading times, and ensuring a painless process when trying to withdraw your winnings.
Once you have deposited your funds, you will be welcomed by high odds at Betway. You can also earn rewards through their Free Bet Club.
|The Best Mastercard Betting Sites: Did you know?|
|Unibet processes Mastercard withdrawals far quicker than many of their competitors, with most punters receiving their winnings in less than one banking day.|
You can withdraw less than £5 with your Mastercard at Betway, but you will face a £1 charge.
What is the criteria we used to identify the best Mastercard betting sites?
There are a lot of factors to consider when trying to whittle down a shortlist of the best Mastercard betting sites in the UK. The overall service from the bookmaker is important. Safety is paramount, of course, and all punters want their deposits and withdrawals to be processed rapidly without fees. The accessibility of sign-up offers and other promotions is key. Here are the criteria we considered to select the top betting sites that use Mastercard:
- Times for withdrawals and deposits: When deciding the leading online sportsbooks that accept Mastercard, the time taken to process withdrawals and deposits was crucial. You want your winnings to be in your account with little or no delay.
- Possible fees: The vast majority of bookmakers do not charge a fee for using Mastercard. As a result, any bookie which has fees was marked down considerably.
- Up-to-date licences: You don’t want to be taking any risks with your safety when gambling online. All of the best Mastercard betting sites have up-to-date licences. This is the only way to feel confident that your personal information and data is protected.
- Range of betting options: More choice is also better when betting online. After depositing your funds through Mastercard, you want to have an array of sports and markets to survey.
- Competitive prices: High prices are a must when trying to choose your favourite sports betting sites that accept Mastercard. Punters want to be getting value when they place a wager. So, we looked at odds comparison sites to identify the sportsbooks with consistently competitive prices.
- Eligibility for promotions: Some payment methods rule you out of certain sign-up offers and promotions. That generally isn’t the case with Mastercard, but it is still a factor to be wary of.
- Mobile betting experience: Mobile wagering is a huge part of sports betting in the 2020s. The best Mastercard betting sites have an excellent all-round platform whether using their website on your mobile device or placing your wagers via their app.
|What is the criteria to identify the best Mastercard betting sites in the UK: Did you know?|
|Punters get a Mastercard through Bet365, which can be used at ATMs.|
Punters are eligible for promotions when depositing with Mastercard at the vast majority of UK betting sites.
Pros & cons of Mastercard betting sites
There are positives and negatives to any payment method, even when it comes to something as widely used as Mastercard. The strengths are plentiful, but there are a few weaknesses that are worth noting for punters.
We have compiled the pros and cons of using Mastercard to deposit and withdraw your funds from online bookmakers:
|Compatible with eWallets for versatility||Mastercard credit cards no longer usable|
|No fees when using Mastercard||Some sites have slow withdrawal times|
|Universally accepted by bookies||Saving Mastercard details can compromise safety|
|Low thresholds for deposits and withdrawals|
|Trusted brand with long-standing reputation|
|Easy to use|
What is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a payments network, which partners with financial institutions across the world to provide Mastercard-branded cards. You are likely to find the Mastercard logo on credit or debit cards. It will also feature on prepaid cards. The company competes directly with Visa in this industry.
Mastercard is ‘open loop’, which means you can use the card anywhere which accepts Mastercard. This includes the vast majority of British online sportsbooks.
Financial companies offer various different terms once they have partnered with Mastercard. The details of your Mastercard will be determined by the financial institution it was issued by rather than Mastercard itself.
Is it safe and legal to use Mastercard on betting sites?
Yes, it is legal to use Mastercard at betting sites in the UK. However, many companies partner with Mastercard for their credit cards, and it is no longer legal for British bookmakers to accept credit card payments to deposit funds. You can use debit cards and prepaid cards with the Mastercard logo to deposit and withdraw funds.
If you want to learn more about the legality of betting at online sportsbooks that accept Mastercard, you can find information on the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) website.
There are no concerns about safety when using Mastercard for online gambling. The combination of Mastercard’s security and measures in place from bookmakers ensures high standards of safety. Mastercard’s Securecode service and SSL encryption are sufficient to make you feel confident about depositing or withdrawing funds.
|What is Mastercard: Did you know?|
|Founded in 1966, Mastercard was initially called Interbank, and only adopted its current name in 1979.|
Mastercard has just under 30,000 employees worldwide.
How do I use Mastercard on betting sites?
It couldn’t be much easier using Mastercard on UK betting sites. If you have a debit or prepaid card with the Mastercard logo, you can very quickly connect this to your betting account to deposit and withdraw funds.
How do I set -up a Mastercard account?
Follow these steps to get access to a Mastercard:
- Contact a Mastercard-issuing bank – Lookup which banks offer Mastercard, and set up an account with them.
- Create an account – Either in person, via their website or over the phone, create an account which has Mastercard as an option.
- Provide your details – Banks will require some personal information, including your full name, phone number, address and proof of identity/age.
- Read through the terms and conditions – Read any associated contracts and the terms of your agreement before committing.
- Wait to receive your card – Most Mastercards will be dispatched through the post.
- Verify your card – Once you have your card, you will need to verify either by going to an ATM, using it in a chip and pin machine or through the bank’s app.
How do I deposit on betting sites using Mastercard?
Once you have chosen one of the online betting sites that offer Mastercard, it is time to make your first deposit. This is a quick and straight-forward process for punters, which is one of the biggest benefits of using Mastercard.
- Head to the deposit section – Click on ‘wallet’ or go straight to the ‘deposit’ section. This will be easy to find on the best Mastercard betting sites.
- Choose debit/prepaid card – Select your payment method for the transaction. Mastercard itself isn’t always shown as an option, so choose either a debit or prepaid card to use your Mastercard.
- Pick how much you want to deposit – You will then be shown a page where you can choose how much to deposit. Bookmakers will give you some shortcuts for standard deposit amounts or you can enter the number manually.
- Confirm your card details – For the first deposit, you will need to enter your card number, name on the card, expiration date and the CVV code. You can choose to save these details for future transactions.
- Possible verification – Sometimes you will be required to verify the deposit through text message or your bank’s app.
How do I withdraw on betting sites using Mastercard?
Quickly being able to withdraw your winnings is key for sports bettors. The ease with which punters can get their winnings into their bank account is a clear strength of Mastercard. Follow these steps:
- See how much you want to withdraw – Go to your ‘wallet’ with a bookmaker to check how much money you have available. Decide exactly how much you want to withdraw.
- Click on ‘withdraw’ – Head to the area of the bookmaker’s site which allows you to manage your funds. Click on ‘withdraw’.
- Select where you want to withdraw funds to – Pick a payment method associated with your Mastercard.
- Confirm withdrawal – Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw. Confirm the withdrawal. You may need to enter additional information to process this.
- Check your bank account or prepaid card – Once the transaction has gone through, visit your bank account to see if the funds have appeared.
|How do I use Mastercard on betting sites: Did you know?|
|You need to have made a deposit with a Mastercard debit card before you can withdraw to it. Some bookmakers will ask you to go through further verification before your first withdrawal to a Mastercard.|
Can I claim bonuses when using Mastercard on betting sites?
Yes, you can claim bonuses and benefit from promotions when using a Mastercard with sportsbooks. As one of the most popular payment methods, bookmakers will allow you to use Mastercard to unlock sign-up offers and other deals.
How you go about claiming bonuses will vary between bookmakers. Many will automatically be applied to your account, while others will require you to opt in. Be sure to learn about the available promotions before committing to a bookmaker.
Mastercard: Secure and Reliable
Mastercard has very few flaws as a payment method for sports bettors. You have a huge choice when trying to identify the best Mastercard betting sites. Safety is a priority, and the ability to save your card information makes it a slick process depositing or withdrawing funds.
There can be a bit of a wait to receive funds in your bank account after choosing to withdraw your winnings, but that’s a small price to pay for the peace of mind associated with a company as highly regarded as Mastercard.
Crucially, you have access to promotions and welcome offers, which isn’t the case with all payment methods. There are very few fees when using Mastercard to bet online, too.
If you can accept waiting a few hours for your money, Mastercard is a superb option for sports bettors in the UK.