Our top list for the best Snooker Masters Betting Sites for 2023
- BetVictor – Exceptional snooker odds
- Bet365 – Snooker live streaming
- Unibet – High outright odds
- Paddy Power – Rewards Club
- William Hill – Enhanced snooker markets
A bookmaker which has been through several rebrands over the years, BetVictor has long been among the leading Snooker Masters online betting sites.
Most comparisons of snooker odds have BetVictor coming out on top.
Why we like BetVictor:
BetVictor often stands out from its competitors with its higher than average snooker prices. The Loyalty Club can be lucrative for regular bettors with free bets available. Outright markets go live soon after the previous tournament has finished, giving you plenty of time to place bets.
|High snooker prices|
Bet Victor Loyalty Club
Outright markets made available early
|Limited markets |
Comparatively few promotions
What BetVictor offers you
- Strong snooker prices: Across the board, BetVictor provides punters with very competitive snooker odds.
- Loyalty Club: The BetVictor Loyalty Club can be very rewarding for frequent sports gamblers. They give out free bets every week.
- Early outright markets: Analyse odds movement and get your wagers in early thanks to how quickly BetVictor make outright markets available.
- Well-designed website: The BetVictor website is intuitive in its layout and loads quickly.
Read the full BetVictor Review
One of the sports betting giants worldwide, Bet365’s excellent all-round package makes it an obvious pick for this list of the best Snooker Masters betting sites in the UK.
You can live stream the Masters and numerous other snooker events on Bet365’s website and app.
Why we like Bet365:
Watch live Masters action through the website and app with just a small qualifying wager required. Bet Boost markets are frequent during the Masters, giving you other bets to evaluate. Their in-play system is the best in the business.
|Masters live streams|
Market-leading in-play betting
|Website design lacks graphics|
What Bet365 offers you
- Live stream: Don’t miss a frame of the action with Bet365’s Masters live streaming. You can also keep up with various other snooker tournaments throughout the season.
- Bet Boost: All Masters Bet Boost markets can be found on the snooker page on Bet365’s website and app.
- Superb in-play: Live betting at Bet365 is near flawless. You have a massive range of markets plus a very reliable console.
- Sky-high reputation: Bet365 has become perhaps the most popular sports betting platform in the world.
An underrated bookmaker, Unibet is known for its excellent coverage of lesser-known sports. They push the boat out with their snooker offering.
If outright betting is your favoured option for the Masters, Unibet is a great bookie for you.
Why we like Unibet:
Unibet has excellent outright prices for the Masters, particularly once you get beyond the top two or three favourites. Their live streaming service is second to none. An often-updated welcome offer means new customers are always getting a good deal.
|High Masters outright prices|
Excellent snooker live stream
Competitive welcome offer
|No VIP programme|
Relatively few snooker-focused promotions
What Unibet offers you
- Standout outright odds: Outright prices at Unibet are exceptional for the Masters. Odds also go live months before the tournament begins.
- Smooth live streams: Live stream tens of snooker tournaments throughout the year on Unibet’s website and app.
- Rewarding welcome offer: The Unibet welcome offer is always one of the strongest out there. They frequently update it to keep ahead of their competitors.
- Professional website design: It is hard to fault the design of the Unibet website and app. Both look and feel professional.
Paddy Power might be best known for their bold marketing campaigns and viral social media posts, but they are also one of the best Snooker Masters betting sites.
The Paddy Power Rewards Club is an excellent loyalty scheme if you’re a regular bettor.
Why we like Paddy Power:
Power Ups and free bets can be won through the Paddy Power Rewards Club. They are renowned for their array of promotions year-round, and snooker is no exception. There is a good range of markets for you to choose from on each match.
Frequent snooker promotions
Extensive range of snooker markets
|Odds could be higher|
Customer service isn’t the best
What Paddy Power offers you
- Paddy Power Rewards Club: Meet set criteria and you are in line for Power Ups or free bets thanks to the Rewards Club.
- Stream of promos: Paddy Power prioritises snooker more than some of its competitors. Their efforts are shown through their consistent promotions.
- Range of markets: Find a variety of snooker markets to bet on at Paddy Power, including plenty of outrights.
- Accumulator insurance: Receive a free bet if one leg of your snooker accumulator lets you down.
Read the full Paddy Power Review
A veteran of the industry, William Hill is one of the most recognisable sports betting brands in the UK.
William Hill has enhanced odds available before and during the Masters for punters to ponder.
Why we like William Hill:
Look out for the little yellow arrow to locate enhanced odds on the Masters. Some enhanced markets will be visible on the snooker page. #YourOdds allows you to craft your own wager or see what others have put together. You are able to live stream major snooker events year-round at William Hill.
|Enhanced Masters odds|
Live snooker streaming
|Rivals offer outright markets earlier|
Chaotic website layout
What William Hill offers you
- Enhanced odds: Enhanced markets are easy to find at William Hill. These boosted prices can be a good source of value wagers.
- #YourOdds: If you can’t find a bet you like, contact William Hill using #YourOdds to have them price up a combination of markets. You can also view other #YourOdds bets.
- Live streaming: Watch snooker matches throughout the year on the William Hill website or app to help research your Masters wagers.
- Acca Freedom: Boost your odds or insure against one leg of your accumulator falling short.
Read the full William Hill Review
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on Snooker Masters
There are a lot of areas for bettors to consider when trying to identify the best Snooker Masters betting sites in the UK. Sign-up offers and customer service are important. The same goes for promotions, in-play betting and live streaming. Each punter will have different priorities, but it is important to be aware of what matters to you.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the leading Snooker Masters online betting sites will have reliable live streaming and a smooth in-play betting system. Anywhere with a range of snooker-specific promotions and special markets during the tournament earns some bonus points, too.
Compare the best Snooker Masters betting sites of 2023
It can be overwhelming trying to take in all the different bookmakers. The amount of information available is useful, but can also make it hard to choose between them when there are so many candidates to be named the best Snooker Masters betting site in 2023.
To try and simplify the process, here’s a quick-fire table of the fire on our shortlist:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Sign-up Bonus||Full Review|
|BetVictor||4.3/5||Overall snooker odds||Bet £5, Get £30||Review|
|Bet365||4.7/5||Live streaming||Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets||Review|
|Unibet||4.5/5||Outright betting||£40 Back As Bonus If First Bet Loses||Review|
|Paddy Power||4/5||Loyalty rewards||Bet £20, Get Back As Cash If Loses||Review|
|William Hill||4.2/5||Enhanced snooker odds||Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We have started off the process of finding the best site for you. It is now your turn to have a look around for yourself, however, as deciding on a bookmaker is very much a personal decision.
Here are seven criteria to keep in mind:
- Licences are a must: Safety is always a priority when betting online. You should only gamble on licensed betting sites to be confident that your data and personal information is protected.
- Compare welcome offers: The right welcome offer is a great way to get the ball rolling with a new bookmaker. Some welcome offers will be more appropriate for you than others. Read their terms and conditions to check they fit with your betting habits.
- Search for Snooker Masters odds: Accessibility, quantity and quality are all important when searching for Snooker Masters odds. You want to be able to find them quickly. A depth of markets improves your experience, and it is helpful to use a comparison site to see if you’re getting good value.
- Check payment methods: Look up which payment methods are offered by a bookmaker. See if others have mentioned any hidden fees or slow financial transactions.
- Read the reviews: Reputation is earned in the sports betting industry. What others think of a bookie can tell you a lot about what your experience will be like.
- Download their app: Head to the app store to get their app on your preferred device. Have a look around and make sure all the features and promotions available on the website are also accessible on mobile.
- Trial the sign up process: If you think you’ve found the right bookie for you, it’s time to embark on their sign-up process.
Betting on Snooker Masters explained
Sports betting has changed considerably since the Masters was first played in the 1970s. The best Snooker Masters betting sites in 2023 provide live streaming, in-play betting and offer punters with a raft of statistics to consider.
Odds for the Masters will go live soon after the draw for the first round is made. Outright markets should be available several weeks before the tournament at the leading Snooker Masters online betting sites. In some cases, you will be able to bet on the winner almost a year in advance.
Making your picks for the Masters requires research. You want to learn about player form and head-to-head records. It is also useful to understand how players have fared at the tournament in the past, and whether they have had much success at the major snooker events.
Types of Snooker Masters bets
The types of bets available for the Masters will be familiar to regular snooker punters. The best Snooker Masters betting sites in the UK will generally provide the same markets.
The match winner market is as straight-forward as it sounds. You simply wager on which player you expect to win the match and your bet is marked as a winner if they reach the target number of frames before their opponent.
You can wager on how many frames there will be in a match. For instance, if the line is set at 8.5 frames, you will then bet on whether there will be under or over that number in the match.
Punters can place bets on the correct score for Masters matches. This is a case of predicting how many frames each player will win. As an example, you could bet on Ronnie O’Sullivan to defeat Judd Trump 6-2.
Outright betting is popular for major snooker events like the Masters. Generally, this is focused on backing a player to win the tournament. These markets are available a long time before the first round begins.
Snooker Masters betting strategies
It is worthwhile setting aside some time to develop your Masters betting strategy. You want to understand the latest betting trends in snooker, and look into player form. The history of the competition and how players have performed at previous Masters can also be useful information as you make your betting decisions.
Get to know more about Snooker Masters to bet smarter
A professional invitation tournament, the Masters was first held in 1975, making it the second-longest running snooker even behind the World Championship. While it is not a ranking event, it makes up one leg of the Snooker Triple Crown and carries immense prestige on the circuit.
At first, it was an event for the top-10 players in the snooker world rankings. It now involves the 16 highest-ranked players. Players are seeded before the initial draw, with the competition beginning with a first round of 16 before the quarter finals and semi-finals. The first three rounds are competed over a best of 11 frames. The final is a best of 19 frames match, with the winner being crowned Masters champion.
Ronnie O’Sullivan is the most successful player in competition history with seven titles to his name, just ahead of Stephen Hendry’s six.
Aside from the 2021 tournament in Milton Keynes, Alexandra Palace has been the host venue for every edition of the Masters since 2012.
Who is the favourite to win the Snooker Masters in 2023?
Ronnie O’Sullivan was the pre-tournament favourite for the 2023 Masters. O’Sullivan was eliminated in the last eight, however, leaving Judd Trump to win the event.
Trump and O’Sullivan will be among the favourites for the Snooker Masters in 2024. Both players have won the Masters on multiple occasions, along with nine others.
Who is competing at the Snooker Masters in 2023?
- Neil Robertson
- Shaun Murphy
- Kyren Wilson
- Stuart Bingham
- Mark Allen
- Barry Hawkins
- Judd Trump
- Ryan Day
- Mark Selby
- Hossein Vafaei
- John Higgins
- Jack Lisowski
- Mark Williams
- David Gilbert
- Ronnie O’Sullivan
- Luca Brecel
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
8th January 2023 – Tournament begins
12th-13th January 2023 – Quarter Finals
14th January 2023 – Semi Finals
15th January 2023 – Final