One of the sports betting giants worldwide, Bet365’s excellent all-round package makes it an obvious pick for this list of the best Masters Snooker betting sites in the UK.
- Masters live streams
- Bet Boost
- Market-leading in-play betting
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
You can live stream the Masters and numerous other snooker events on Bet365’s website and app.
Why we like Bet365
Watch live Masters action through the website and app with just a small qualifying wager required. Bet Boost markets are frequent during the Masters, giving you other bets to evaluate. Their in-play system is the best in the business.
What Bet365 offers you
- Live stream: Don’t miss a frame of the action with Bet365’s Masters live streaming. You can also keep up with various other snooker tournaments throughout the season.
- Bet Boost: All Masters Bet Boost markets can be found on the snooker page on Bet365’s website and app.
- Superb in-play: Live betting at Bet365 is near flawless. You have a massive range of markets plus a very reliable console.
- Sky-high reputation: Bet365 has become perhaps the most popular sports betting platform in the world.
An underrated bookmaker, Unibet is known for its excellent coverage of lesser-known sports. They push the boat out with their snooker offering.
- High Masters outright prices
- Excellent snooker live stream
- Competitive welcome offer
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
If outright betting is your favoured option for the Masters, Unibet is a great bookie for you.
Why we like Unibet
Unibet has excellent outright prices for the Masters, particularly once you get beyond the top two or three favourites. Their live streaming service is second to none. An often-updated welcome offer means new customers are always getting a good deal.
What Unibet offers you
- Standout outright odds: Outright prices at Unibet are exceptional for the Masters. Odds also go live months before the tournament begins.
- Smooth live streams: Live stream tens of snooker tournaments throughout the year on Unibet’s website and app.
- Promotions: Unibet have a number of promos, offers and features to grab the interest of new and established customers.
- Professional website design: It is hard to fault the design of the Unibet website and app. Both look and feel professional.
Founded in 2006, Betway has become one of the most well-known Snooker betting sites. They are one of the best Masters betting sites in the UK.
- Free bet club
- Betway Boosts
- Generally good odds
New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. Full terms apply.
Regular customers at Betway are rewarded through the Free Bet Club.
Why we like Betway
All punters like a free bet. Betway provides you with them on a regular basis if you opt in to their Free Bet Club. Betway Boosts cover all manner of sports, and will produce some value wagers during the Snooker Masters. Their odds are often excellent value too.
What Betway offers you
- Regular free bets: Qualify for the Betway Free Bet Club and you can receive up to £10 in free wagers every week.
- Betway Boosts: Easy to locate on their dedicated page or included in the Masters Snooker odds, Betway boosts snooker markets for all the big tournaments.
- Strong odds: Betway tends to come out well when you compare Masters Snooker odds. Their prices are high across the board.
- Good in-play: You can rely on Betway’s in-play betting platform. It updates regularly and loads quickly during the action.
Established in 2020, BetUK are vibrant, fresh and are establishing themselves as a top UK bookie. Their snooker coverage is also attractive to punters and they are one of the best Masters Snooker betting sites in the UK.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
- Prompt to offer outrights on the Masters, including specials on 147s
- Acca Club
- Great odds for Masters
BetUK attract punters with a generous welcome offer and quality odds and there are plenty of markets and specials available for the Masters.
Why we like BetUK
BetUK’s Masters Snooker offerings include great odds and a good range of markets. They are quick off the mark to offer outright odds, including specials such as the number of maximum breaks.
What BetUK offers you
- Early outright offers ahead of Masters: BetUK are quick to price up tournaments and specials, including maximum breaks.
- Slick, speedy and user friendly website and app: Using BetUK’s app and website smooth and hassle free allowing punters to focus on the betting options available rather than navigation.
- Bet UK Acca Club: Join Bet UK’s Acca Club to receive profit boosts on certain wagers. Free bets are available.
- Competitive odds for Masters Snooker: BetUK offer consistently high prices for the Masters.
Ladbrokes was founded way back in 1886, and merged with Coral in 2016. They maintain an excellent high street presence and have developed into a superb online bookmaker. They are one of Britain’s best Masters Snooker betting sites.
- Good Masters Snooker odds
- Lots of specials
- Ability to boost your wagers
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
With a reputation for providing good snooker odds, Ladbrokes is always a bookmaker to consider for the Masters and are a good benchmark when comparing prices.
Why we like Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes offers punters good Masters Snooker odds in both their match and outright markets. There are often specials available, which can be found in their own section on the snooker page. Bettors also have the option to boost certain wagers of their choice on the Ladbrokes website and app.
What Ladbrokes offers you
- Good odds: Ladbrokes offer good value Masters Snooker odds.
- Different specials: Ladbrokes puts together some interesting Masters Snooker specials. It can be a good place to find a fun wager or two.
- Odds Boost: Bettors are given Odds Boost tokens to use at Ladbrokes. You can pick when to add this to a wager to increase your potential winnings.
- Fresh promotions: Ladbrokes regularly updates its promotions across every sport.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on Masters Snooker
There are a lot of areas for bettors to consider when trying to identify the best Snooker Masters betting sites in the UK. Sign-up offers and customer service are important. The same goes for promotions, in-play betting and live streaming. Each punter will have different priorities, but it is important to be aware of what matters to you.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, the leading Masters Snooker online betting sites will have reliable live streaming and a smooth in-play betting system. Anywhere with a range of snooker-specific promotions and special markets during the tournament earns some bonus points, too.
Compare the best Masters Snooker betting sites of 2023
It can be overwhelming trying to take in all the different bookmakers. The amount of information available is useful, but can also make it hard to choose between them when there are so many candidates to be named the best Snooker Masters betting site in 2023.
To try and simplify the process, here’s a quick-fire table of the fire on our shortlist:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We have started off the process of finding the best site for you. It is now your turn to have a look around for yourself, however, as deciding on a bookmaker is very much a personal decision.
Here are seven criteria to keep in mind:
- Licences are a must: Safety is always a priority when betting online. You should only gamble on licensed betting sites to be confident that your data and personal information is protected.
- Compare welcome offers: The right welcome offer is a great way to get the ball rolling with a new bookmaker. Some welcome offers will be more appropriate for you than others. Read their terms and conditions to check they fit with your betting habits.
- Search for Snooker Masters odds: Accessibility, quantity and quality are all important when searching for Snooker Masters odds. You want to be able to find them quickly. A depth of markets improves your experience, and it is helpful to use a comparison site to see if you’re getting good value.
- Check payment methods: Look up which payment methods are offered by a bookmaker. See if others have mentioned any hidden fees or slow financial transactions.
- Read the reviews: Reputation is earned in the sports betting industry. What others think of a bookie can tell you a lot about what your experience will be like.
- Download their app: Head to the app store to get their app on your preferred device. Have a look around and make sure all the features and promotions available on the website are also accessible on mobile.
- Trial the sign up process: If you think you’ve found the right bookie for you, it’s time to embark on their sign-up process.
Betting on Masters Snooker explained
Sports betting has changed considerably since the Masters was first played in the 1970s. The best Masters Snooker betting sites in 2023 provide live streaming, in-play betting and offer punters with a raft of statistics to consider.
Odds for the Masters will go live soon after the draw for the first round is made. Outright markets should be available several weeks before the tournament at the leading Snooker Masters online betting sites. In some cases, you will be able to bet on the winner almost a year in advance.
Making your picks for the Masters requires research. You want to learn about player form and head-to-head records. It is also useful to understand how players have fared at the tournament in the past, and whether they have had much success at the major snooker events.
Types of Snooker Masters bets
The types of bets available for the Masters will be familiar to regular snooker punters. The best Snooker Masters betting sites in the UK will generally provide the same markets.
The match winner market is as straight-forward as it sounds. You simply wager on which player you expect to win the match and your bet is marked as a winner if they reach the target number of frames before their opponent.
You can wager on how many frames there will be in a match. For instance, if the line is set at 8.5 frames, you will then bet on whether there will be under or over that number in the match.
Punters can place bets on the correct score for Masters matches. This is a case of predicting how many frames each player will win. As an example, you could bet on Ronnie O’Sullivan to defeat Judd Trump 6-2.
Outright betting is popular for major snooker events like the Masters. Generally, this is focused on backing a player to win the tournament. These markets are available a long time before the first round begins.
Snooker Masters betting strategies
It is worthwhile setting aside some time to develop your Masters betting strategy. You want to understand the latest betting trends in snooker, and look into player form. The history of the competition and how players have performed at previous Masters can also be useful information as you make your betting decisions.
Get to know more about the Masters Snooker to bet smarter
A professional invitation tournament, the Masters was first held in 1975, making it the second-longest running snooker even behind the World Championship. While it is not a ranking event, it makes up one leg of the Snooker Triple Crown and carries immense prestige on the circuit.
At first, it was an event for the top-10 players in the snooker world rankings. It now involves the 16 highest-ranked players. Players are seeded before the initial draw, with the competition beginning with a first round of 16 before the quarter finals and semi-finals. The first three rounds are competed over a best of 11 frames. The final is a best of 19 frames match, with the winner being crowned Masters champion.
Ronnie O’Sullivan is the most successful player in competition history with seven titles to his name, just ahead of Stephen Hendry’s six.
Aside from the 2021 tournament in Milton Keynes, Alexandra Palace has been the host venue for every edition of the Masters since 2012.
Who is the favourite to win the Masters Snooker in 2024?
Ronnie O’Sullivan was the pre-tournament favourite for the 2023 Masters. O’Sullivan was eliminated in the last eight, however, leaving Judd Trump to win the event.
O’Sullivan isahead of Trump, Neil Robertson and Mark Selby.
Who is competing at the Masters Snooker in 2024?
- Neil Robertson
- Shaun Murphy
- Kyren Wilson
- Stuart Bingham
- Mark Allen
- Barry Hawkins
- Judd Trump
- Ryan Day
- Mark Selby
- Hossein Vafaei
- John Higgins
- Jack Lisowski
- Mark Williams
- David Gilbert
- Ronnie O’Sullivan
- Luca Brecel
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
7th January 2024 – Tournament begins
11th-12th January 2024 – Quarter Finals
13th January 2024 – Semi Finals
14th January 2024 – Final