One of the world’s biggest bookmakers, Bet365 has excellent sports coverage and unquestionably ranks among the best Eredivisie betting sites in the UK.
- Live streaming
- Accumulator bonus
- Early payouts
For New Customers. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
You can live stream Eredivisie matches on the Bet365 website and app.
Why we like Bet365
Just a small qualifying bet is required to stream Dutch football at Bet365. Your accumulators can be boosted considerably if you meet certain criteria. You don’t need to stress about comebacks thanks to the early payout if your pick takes a two-goal lead.
What Bet365 offers you
- Live streams: Watch live Eredivisie through the Bet365 website and app.
- Accumulator bonus: Your accumulators can be boosted by as much as 70% at Bet365 with their accumulator bonus promotion.
- Two-goal payout: Back a team to win before kick-off and your bet will be covered by the early payout. The bet will be marked a winner if they take a two-goal lead.
- Bore Draw Money Back: Receive a refund for any match which finishes goalless.
Founded with winnings from England’s 1966 World Cup win, it’s fitting that Betfred remains one of the leading football bookmakers and one of the best Eredivisie betting sites.
- Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven
- Daily Price Boost
- Pick Your Punt
New 18+ UK customers. Register with Welcome40. Deposit, using a Debit Card, and place first bet on sports within 7 days of registering. Bet must be £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ in one bet transaction. £40 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. First bet must be settled within 7 days of registration. Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs apply.
You won’t find many better goal scorer promotions than Betfred’s Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven.
Why we like Betfred
You could see your potential winnings doubled or trebled through their Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven promos. Daily Price Boost markets can be found throughout the Eredivisie season. If you want to make your own wager, you can use the Pick Your Punt tool.
What Betfred offers you
- Goal scorer offers: Back a player to score first, and the odds will be doubled if they score twice or trebled if they net a hat-trick.
- Boosted odds: Find daily price boosts in a dedicated section of the Betfred website.
- Pick Your Punt: Utilise Betfred’s Pick Your Punt to construct your own wager with a mix of markets. Alternatively, you can browse Pick Your Pick bets made by other bettors.
- Cross match specials: Look through Betfred’s cross match specials for specific wagers featuring markets from different fixtures.
A new face on the British sports betting scene, BetUK was founded as recently as 2020.
- Best Odds for EPL
- Best Odds for UCL
- Accessible football betting tips
- Win probability for Eredivisie matches
- Acca Club
New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. T&C’s Apply.
See what the experts think at BetUK with their easy-to-access betting tips.
Why we like BetUK
One click on the left-hand column will take you to BetUK’s expert betting tips page. Their Acca Club is a route to rewards if you frequently back accumulators. Their stats package on each Eredivisie page provides win probability and other data.
What BetUK offers you
- Eredivisie tips: Head to BetUK’s expert tips section to read up on the latest football betting predictions. You can quickly get to the page from their Eredivisie odds.
- Acca Club: You can land some profit boosts and free bets through the BetUK Acca Club.
- Win probability: BetUK provides a comprehensive statistics console on each Eredivisie match page. The win probability graphic is especially interesting.
- Reliable in-play system: They might be new, but BetUK has quickly nailed their in-play betting interface. They provide plenty of markets and the pages are quick to load.
A veteran of the industry, Ladbrokes has held its place as one of the best Eredivisie betting sites in the UK.
- Tonnes of special markets
- Choose when to boost your own odds
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
The flexibility provided by #GetAPrice is valuable to punters who are looking for something a bit different.
Why we like Ladbrokes
Use #GetAPrice to combine markets for a personalised wager. Ladbrokes have plenty of their own specials to check out from transfer bets to specific combination wagers. You have the option of when to boost your own odds, which can be applied before choosing your stakes.
What Ladbrokes offers you
- #GetAPrice: Contact Ladbrokes using the hashtag to get your own wager. Combine markets from different matches for a customised bet.
- Special markets: Ladbrokes offers punters far more special markets than most of their peers, including manager and transfer options during the summer.
- Odds Boost: You can choose when to boost your odds at Ladbrokes. Use their Odds Boost tokens wisely to increase the value available.
- Long-standing reputation: Ladbrokes have retained a huge number of customers over the years.
BoyleSports has the second-most betting shops in Ireland. They have translated their success with in-person betting to a significant online presence. They offer a great service for the Dutch top flight.
- Combined odds
- Price boosts
- Acca rewards
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. T&Cs apply.
BoyleSports’ feature allowing you to combine odds in a market is something which stands out from many of its competitors.
Why we like BoyleSports
You can combine odds at BoyleSports, which is particularly appealing in the correct score market. If you’re regularly placing accumulators, you will be lined up for rewards.
What BoyleSports offers you
- Combined odds: In markets like correct score and anytime goalscorer, combine different wagers a unique bet. For instance, you can back the match to finish 1-1, 1-0, 2-0 or 3-0 rather than placing a bet on a specific score.
- Acca Rewards: Insure a leg of your accumulator or boost your winnings with BoyleSports’ Acca Rewards promotion.
- Price boosts: Find a selection of price boosts for Eredivisie matches.
- Acca Loyalty: You could be eligible for a £5 free accumulator if you place five other accumulators.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on Eredivisie
The Eredivisie is one of the highest-profile football leagues in the world. It might not be part of the recognised ‘top five leagues’, but the audiences are still sizeable. Teams are well-known, as are the best players. Dutch football punters need to prioritise what matters to them when trying to choose their favourite Eredivisie betting sites.
Sam Cox: In my opinion, a diverse range of football promotions is particularly important when choosing the top Eredivisie online betting sites. I want bookies to have a smooth and good value in-play betting service. On-site statistics are useful for conducting pre-bet research, too.
Compare the best Eredivisie betting sites of 2023
It can be a little overwhelming trying to compare Eredivisie bookmakers. From welcome bonuses to payment methods, you have a lot of different factors to weigh up. Tens of bookmakers cover the Eredivisie, and many have a decent enough product for you to consider.
To simplify the process a bit, we have compiled a quick-fire comparison table of our five best Eredivisie betting sites:
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|Betfred||4.4/5||Goal scorer promotions||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
We have done the groundwork in looking for the best bookmaker when betting on Dutch football. It is a personal decision choosing a betting site, however, so it is vital that you conduct some of your own research before making a final call.
Here are seven factors to bear in mind:
- Licences are a must: Safety is crucial when gambling online. The only way to be confident that your data is protected is by betting with licensed bookmakers.
- Research welcome offers: You can get off to a strong start with a new bookie if they have the right welcome offer. Be sure their terms fit with your betting habits and stakes before committing to signing up.
- Search for Eredivisie odds: Accessibility, quantity and quality are all important when looking for Eredivisie odds. You want odds to be easy to find. More markets gives you greater choice, and you want to check the prices are fair.
- Compare payment methods: First up, you want to check that your preferred payment method is available. You should also look to see if there are any fees associated with transactions, and check that money can be withdrawn quickly.
- Reputation is important: What others think of a bookmaker can tell you a great deal. Use Google and read some reviews from fellow punters to find out some of the pros and cons.
- Download their app: The mobile experience is an integral part of sports betting in the 2020s. Download their app on your preferred device for a trial run.
- Sign up: Once all the other boxes have been checked, it’s time to sign up. The registration process can be a taster of what it’s like to be a regular bettor.
Betting on Eredivisie explained
The structure and rules of the Eredivisie have not changed a huge amount since it was first competed in the 1950s. Tactical revolutions and technological improvements have made a difference, however, and betting on Dutch football is very different. The best Eredivisie betting sites in the UK make sure of that with their live streaming, on-site statistics and in-play betting.
Odds on the Eredivisie will be up on the leading Eredivisie online betting sites several days before kick-off. More markets will become available closer to the match’s scheduled start time. Outright betting should be live throughout the year, with markets for the title, top scorer and relegation being accessible during the summer.
Making Eredivisie picks requires knowledge of the league and understanding of football betting trends. You want to keep up to date with the latest news from around Dutch football. Take time when deciding on your Eredivisie picks, and potentially check out some expert previews.
Types of Eredivisie bets
If you have previously wagered on football, the types of Eredivisie bets available will be very familiar.
Viewable at the top of each match page, the match winner odds are as simple as they sound. You back a team to win the match. Your bet is a winner if they have more goals than their opponent when the final whistle sounds.
Each of the best Eredivisie betting sites in 2023 will set a line for the total number of goals in a match. This is usually 2.5. You then wager on whether there will be over or under that total.
Player prop betting is common in football, and they are often used in bet builders. These markets include goal scorer, cards, passes, shots and more.
Outright betting on the Eredivisie is generally focused on which team will win the title. You can also wager on Champions League qualification, top goal scorer and relegation.
Eredivisie betting strategies
You should commit a few hours to developing your own Eredivisie betting strategy. Team news and injury updates are important. Looking into team form and head-to-head records can help to inform your decision. Sites like Who Scored and FB Reference are useful places to visit to find statistics and information which can point you in the right direction with your wagers.
Get to know more about Eredivisie to bet smarter
The Eredivisie is the topflight of Dutch football. The 18 teams in the league play each other home and away across a season spanning from August through to May. Across all 34 matches, the team which finishes with the most points is crowned champion. First and second qualify for the Champions League, third gets the Europa League, and fourth enters the Europa Conference League.
The bottom two teams are automatically relegated to the Eerste Divisie. Finishing 16th means a spot in the relegation playoffs.
Founded back in 1956, the Eredivisie has had periods of great success, with Dutch clubs winning a total of 16 continental trophies. In recent years, it has generally been considered Europe’s sixth-strongest league behind the Premier League, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A.
Ajax are the most successful team in Eredivisie history with 36 league titles. The club from Amsterdam also have the highest points-per-match average. Pim Doesburg has the most appearances with 687, while Willy van der Kuiljen is the all-time leading scorer with 311, putting him ahead of Ruud Geels and Johan Cruyff.
Who is the favourite to win the Eredivisie in 2023?
Ajax are favourites to win the 2023/24 Eredivisie ahead of Feyenoord and PSV.
Who is competing in the Eredivisie in 2023?
The following teams play in the Eredivisie in the 2023/24 season:
- AZ Alkmaar
- FC Twente
- FC Utrecht
- FC Volendam
- Fortuna Sittard
- Go Ahead Eagles
- NEC Nijmegen
- PSV Eindhoven
- RKC Waalwijk
- Sparta Rotterdam
- Vitesse Arnhem
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
11th August 2023 – Season begins
31st August 2023 – Summer transfer window closes
1st January 2024 – Winter transfer window opens
31st January 2023 – Winter transfer window closes
19th May 2024 – Season ends