Best Skrill Betting Sites for 2023
There are numerous ways of withdrawing and depositing funds at bookmakers in the UK. Skrill is one of the more popular options, with its diverse uses. Here are the top betting sites that use Skrill…
|Rank||Betting Site Name||Deposit Processing Time||Withdrawal Processing Time|
|1||Paddy Power||Instant||3 hours|
|4||William Hill||Instant||3 hours|
1. Paddy Power
- Tonnes of promotions
- Rewards Club
- Fully Licenced in the UK
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
A popular and well-regarded bookmaker, Paddy Power checks all the boxes to qualify as one of the best Skrill betting sites in the UK. Deposits and withdrawals are easy to process through their website or app. While the withdrawal processing time could be quicker, it’s not too much of a concern when you consider how good the all-round product is at Paddy Power.
Few bookmakers offer as many promotions as Paddy Power, and regular punters could be in line for some Power Ups and free bets through their Rewards Club.
- Excellent bet builder
- Great coverage of football and rugby league
- Cash out available
New 18+ UK customers. Register with Welcome40. Deposit, using a Debit Card, and place first bet on sports within 7 days of registering. Bet must be £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ in one bet transaction. £40 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. First bet must be settled within 7 days of registration. Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs apply.
As is the case at the vast majority of bookmakers, you are not eligible for the welcome offer at Betfred if you use Skrill, but their low deposit and withdrawal limits make them a good option if this is your preferred payment method. There are no fees associated with Skrill transactions at Betfred.
There are plenty of other offers and promos at Betfred, which will be available even if you opt to use Skrill for your deposits and withdrawals.
- Live streaming
- Competitive odds
- Wide range of sports
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Unibet provides very speedy withdrawals Skrill, boasting a processing time of only one hour. Their minimum limit for deposits and withdrawals is a little higher than some of their peers in the British sports betting industry, but it is still low enough to make sure it doesn’t really impact your experience on their website or app.
Punters are generally very positive about Unibet thanks to their well-designed app and website and an excellent range of markets across all sports.
4. William Hill
- Offers a wide range of sports
- Competitive odds
- Well-rounded mobile apps
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply.
Punters are granted flexibility at William Hill through their low limits for deposits and withdrawals. Like the other bookies included in this list of betting sites that accept Skrill, William Hill charges no fees for Skrill transactions, enabling you to keep all of your winnings.
With a long-standing reputation for trustworthiness and fairness, William Hill is regarded among the safest bookmakers in the UK.
This Promotion is available to Website customers who: are over 18 years old; are a new player with sportingbet.com; are resident in the United Kingdom. This offer is available to 1 person per household. 18+. T&C Apply.
Sportingbet offers the quickest Skrill withdrawals of any bookmaker on this list, giving you the ability to instantly take your winnings out of your betting account. The minimum limit for deposits and withdrawals is set at £10, which is around the average for most major British sportsbooks. You can withdraw to your Skrill account instantly, providing you have made a successful deposit in the last six months. Sportingbet also allows punters to use Skrill 1-Tap.
|The Best Skrill Betting Sites: Did you know?|
|Your cash can be with you in just an hour if you withdraw funds using Skrill at Unibet.|
Betfred has no transaction fees on any deposits or withdrawals using Skrill.
What is the criteria we used to identify the best Skrill betting sites?
When trying to narrow down a list of the best Skrill betting sites in the UK, the banking aspect is the key issue to focus on first. Speed, security and fees are all factors to bear in mind. It is also worth considering the overall product offered by the bookmakers – you want to have a good service with high odds and plenty of promotions once you have used Skrill to deposit your cash.
- Timescales for withdrawals and deposits: You want all deposits and withdrawals to be processed quickly when using Skrill. This was a key factor in deciding the leading online sportsbooks that accept Skrill.
- Transaction costs: There are often transaction fees associated with using Skrill. All punters want to minimise any fees which will chip away at their betting funds.
- Licences: Safety is paramount when betting online. The only way to be confident that your data is protected is by betting with licensed bookmakers.
- Markets covered: More betting markets means more choice once you have made your deposit using Skrill. A high quantity of markets equals greater options when betting online, and a higher chance of finding the market you want.
- High odds across the board: The best Skrill betting sites in the UK will have high odds on their sportsbook. Use an odds comparison site to see how their odds compare to their competitors.
- Qualifying for welcome offers and other promotions: The accessibility of welcome offers and promotions can vary between bookmakers when using Skrill as your payment method. We weighed up which welcome offers will be available when Skrill is used.
- Use on mobile devices: Mobile betting continues to grow in popularity. As a result, it was something we had to consider when evaluating online betting sites that accept Skrill in the UK.
|What is the criteria to identify the best Skrill betting sites in the UK: Did you know?|
|William Hill has a withdrawal limit of only £5 when using Skrill to take cash out of your betting account.|
Sportingbet processes Skrill withdrawals instantly, while many of their rivals can take several hours for you to receive your money.
Pros & cons of Skrill betting sites
In a world dependent on fast transactions, it is only fitting that companies like Skrill are widely used. Speed is very much of the essence with payment methods like Skrill, while security remains incredibly important, too.
As with any deposit and withdrawal option, there are pros and cons to using Skrill when betting online.
|Rapid deposits||Can be ineligible for bonuses|
|Useable with cryptocurrency||Not applicable for many welcome offers|
|Other payment options available with Skrill||Not available at every bookie|
|Extremely high security standards||Some bookmakers charge fees for transactions|
|Skrill’s one-tap feature|
|Skrill VIP programme|
|Well-reviewed mobile app|
What is Skrill?
Skrill is a digital wallet, providing users with the ability to deposit and withdraw funds from various accounts. Money can be added to your e-wallet from card, bank transfers and other means, which you can then use via Skrill to deposit at the best Skrill betting sites. In 2018, they added a cryptocurrency service. A year later, Skrill introduced a loyalty programme, allowing regular Skrill users to receive rewards.
Effectively, Skrill is the middleman between your bank account and the bookmaker.
Is it safe and legal to use Skrill on betting sites?
Yes, it is legal to use Skrill with bookmakers in the UK. Funding a betting account with a credit card is not legal, however, so your deposit could be blocked if you have used a credit card to add money to your Skrill account. You can learn more about the legality of Skrill by visiting the UK Gambling Commission’s website.
Skrill is renowned for its security. The company takes the safety of personal information very seriously, with high-level encryption used to deter hackers. There are additional security efforts made when it comes to online gambling.
|What is Skrill: Did you know?|
|Skrill has over 40 million users worldwide from 20 different countries.|
Established in 2001, Skrill was known as Moneybookers until their rebrand was completed in 2013.
How do I use Skrill on betting sites?
It is straight-forward using Skrill on betting sites in the UK. If you have used other digital wallets, the process for Skrill will be very familiar. We have outlined the steps below for creating your account, depositing and withdrawing using Skrill.
How do I set -up a Skrill account?
To create a Skrill account, you must follow these steps.
- Go to website – Head to the Skrill website and click on ‘register’.
- Provide details – Enter your full name, email and preferred currency. Select a password.
- Terms and conditions – Read their terms and conditions before continuing.
- Further information – Fill out the additional information (compulsory boxes are marked with an asterisk).
- Verify on mobile – Confirm your mobile number and verify the account via a text.
How do I deposit on betting sites using Skrill?
Once you have settled on a betting that uses Skrill, it is time to make your first deposit. At the best Skrill betting sites, this will be a smooth process, following these steps:
- Deposit section – Click on the area of the site which allows you to make deposits into your betting account.
- Pick Skrill – Select Skrill as your payment method for the transaction. Sometimes, this will be located under a heading/section like ‘other payment methods’ as Skrill is not always at the top of the list.
- Choose size of deposit – You will then be given the choice of how much you want to deposit from Skrill.
- Confirm via Skrill – Bookmakers will then take you into your Skrill account (sometimes in a new window) to confirm the transaction and potentially enter details to confirm your identity.
- Verification – Bookies will sometimes want you to verify your identity further via a text or email.
How do I withdraw on betting sites using Skrill?
Being able to withdraw money is hugely important for sports bettors. The slick process is part of the reason Skrill is used by so many punters around the country. Follow these steps:
- Check your funds – Look at how much money you have in your account, and decide how much of it you want to withdraw.
- Click on ‘withdraw’ – Head to ‘bank’, ‘cashier’ or your bookie’s equivalent area which allows you to control your finances. Click on ‘withdraw’.
- Choose Skrill – Once at the stage of entering how much you wish to withdraw, select Skrill as your chosen withdrawal account.
- Confirm transaction – Confirm the amount you want to withdraw and process the transaction.
- Check your account – Once the funds have left your betting account, sign in to your Skrill account and check that the money has arrived.
|How do I use Skrill on betting sites: Did you know?|
|You can verify your Skrill account through their app with images of photo identification and a selfie. Skrill may ask for further verification, such as a bank card statement, a photo of you holding your ID or a credit/debit card statement.|
Can I claim bonuses when using Skrill on betting sites?
The majority of British bookmakers will exclude you from welcome bonuses if you make your first deposit using Skrill. Whether you are eligible for other ongoing promotions will depend on the bookmaker.
Some bookies disincentivise bettors from using Skrill to steer clear of potential bonus fraud and unnecessary transaction fees on their end. Read through the terms of any welcome offer or promotion with a bookmaker to check if you will be able to receive it when using Skrill as your payment method.
Skrill: Versatile and simple
Skrill meets the demands of modern sports betting, providing versatility and speed. You can connect an array of payment methods to your Skrill account, allowing you to transfer betting funds seamlessly. Their systems are incredibly safe. Their mobile app is excellent.
The main setback for Skrill as a betting payment option is that it can limit the number of promotions available to you. You also risk paying some minor fees and losing a small percentage of your cash with each transaction, which could prove to be frustrating if you are regularly depositing and withdrawing from betting sites with Skrill.
If they are issues you can live with, Skrill’s speed and security make it an excellent option for sports bettors in the UK.