How to Use Betting.com’s Dutching Calculator
Our company goal is to provide each punter with useful tools and bet calculators, which would make their betting easier and more beneficial. We briefly explained everything below for those who are not sure what is dutching betting and how to use our calculator.
However, in order to work with our Dutching Calculator, just follow the steps below
- Enter the stake you are willing to risk. That will be the entire amount you will use for the bet. For example, if you wish to back 5 selections with £2 each, the total stake you will be risking is 5×2 = £10. If you want to add more selections, click on the button “Add selections”, and you will be able to add as much as you want.
- Add the odds opposite each selection.
- Add the commission if applicable (if you use betting exchange).
- Our Dutching calculator will calculate within a second how much money you have to place to each selection. The results will be visible next to the added odds.
Honestly, even if you have never had any previous contact with betting calculators, our Dutching Calculator will seem to you like a piece of cake. You need to fill only a few fields, and then the calculator will do the rest. Just make sure you know how much you will invest and the odds that you will use. Once you decide how much your total stake is, we advise you to search for the highest bookmakers’ odds, which can bring you excellent results.
Believe it or not, it is that simple; you do not have to do any complicated manual calculations at your end, and you do not have to spend hours in research; follow the above 4 steps, and our dutching calculator will do the rest for you.
Another thing you will love about our Dutching Calculator is that you do not have to be worried if you want to use the calculator many times – the tool doesn’t have any limitations. The calculator is free and fully automated, so feel welcome to use it as often as possible to maximise your chances of winning from dutching on sports events.
If you are new to dutching and still do not feel comfortable risking your hard-earned money, we would like to advise you to have a look at our bookmaker offers page and make the most of the betting bonuses available. In it, you will find plenty of free bets and welcome bonuses that you can use in order to test some ideas.
What is A Dutching Betting
Dutching is a sports betting strategy used by punters in order to distribute the risk among more than one selection and maximise the chances of winning. When we are dutching, we will be backing several selections in an event, so regardless of the outcome, the returns will be pretty much the same. Dutching is an approach that can be applied to events with markets with two or more selections. For example, horse racing, correct score market on football betting and so on.
Initially, for many punters, dutching betting may look like an easy way to make money from sports betting, but this is not really the case. Although you will be backing more possible outcomes, you will be risking more money to win small amounts of funds. If you have chosen a dutching strategy, then you should have strong nerves, and on some occasions, you may be building your profits for a week or even a month, and lose all the profit generated in a single event.
The math behind dutching is not entirely straightforward as you should consider both the odds and the commission if you are betting on the exchange, which is often the case. Nevertheless, we should not forget that we are living in the technology era and we can benefit from other people’s work. In other words, we recommend using our automated dutching calculator instead of pen and paper. It will save you tons of time without making any human errors. Furthermore, if you use tipsters for your betting, and they provide you with dutching betting tips, it will be much easier to calculate your stakes with the calculator in front of you.
Why is it Beneficial to Use Betting.com’s Dutching Calculator?
With so many betting tools around, it is not surprising that sometimes you are wondering about whether a particular tool is beneficial for you. Honestly, this is the right approach, and we advise you each time to think, test, and check whether the tools are useful for you and your betting style. As we constantly aim to put our customers’ needs on top of our business, here are a few examples of why our Dutching calculator is a great addition for everyone who practices dutching betting.
- It is entirely free and using it won’t lead you to any costs even if you decide to take advantage of it a dozen times.
- It works very fast and shows the results within a second. This could help you to place your bets with the highest odds.
- The calculator is fully automated, meaning that it will remove the chances of any human errors and will show you only accurate results.
- It is user-friendly, and anyone can benefit from it without any troubles.
- It is working on any device, anywhere. Whether you are in the park, at home, or at work, the calculator is developed to be used on any mobile device, tablet, or PC.
Betting.com’s Dutching calculator is easy to use and will compute the outcomes of the potential profit and loss as well, based on the following parameters – your total stake, odds and commission (if applicable). If you don’t feel comfortable placing dutching bets, don’t worry, just examine our website, and find what is suitable for you and your betting style.