Why Do Punters Call Austrian Bundesliga Odds Their ‘Saving Grace’?
Austrian Bundesliga odds have always been a secret weapon in many bettors’ arsenals, but recent times have seen them reach global popularity. To be able to win bets on markets from the Austrian top division, it’s paramount that you study the way the league works, mainly the spring/playoff part of the season. Be sure to find a tipster who’s adept at Bundesliga predictions and track your betting stats with the utmost precision. Use betting tools for extra safety, too. Once you’ve done all this, you‘ll be able to enjoy fruits from one of Europe’s most underrated sources of lucrative football odds.
Just to be clear, this is nothing new in sports betting. Every year punters become fascinated with a less-popular European league and tout it as their jack of all trades solution to the accumulator bet conundrum. So, why are Austrian Bundesliga odds an exception?
That’s a great question, one that we will attempt to answer in the following sections. We’ll explain what affects Austrian Bundesliga odds, as well as the entire process of outsourcing betting tips from verified tipsters.
Once you’re done reading, you’ll be able to modify any existing betting algorithm and win more often than you usually do.
What Makes Austrian Bundesliga Odds So Special?
Bettors have taken a liking to Austrian Bundesliga odds mainly because the competition is somewhat predictable. This might seem obvious, as Red Bull Salzburg have won eight of the last ten titles, but the level of parity is exemplified by more than just mere first place finishes. Draws are quite frequent, especially during the later stages of the season.
The parity we’ve mentioned also impacts the quality of odds. Even the most reputable oddsmakers don’t want to mess things up, so you’ll find many markets with odds between 2.40 and 3.10. Thus, it’s safe to say that Austrian Bundesliga odds are both high and relatively stable. However, the key ingredient in understanding them involves grasping how the league itself functions.
The Inner Workings of Austrian Bundesliga Odds
Before you set off to find the best Austrian Bundesliga betting odds, pump the breaks a little bit. Much of the excitement around the league is due to its uncanny format. It’s unlike any other upper-tier football competition in Europe. First and foremost, each season lasts between July and June of the following year. It is divided into two separate parts – the autumn season and the spring season.
There are 12 competing for the title since the 2018/19 season. During the autumn part, every team plays 32 games. Once it is concluded, the table is divided into two parts – the championship group and the relegation group, with both groups being comprised by six teams. All the points are halved and rounded-out, if needed. Over the course of the spring season, Austrian Bundesliga odds are mostly based on matchups, as all the teams play in a round-robin like schedule throughout these few months. Only the last team in the relegation group goes to the Austrian Football Second League, but European qualification is a bit trickier:
- 1st place qualifies for the Champions League group stage
- 2nd place gets a spot in R3 of the CL qualification tournament
- 3rd place nets a place in the Europa League group stage
- 4th place starts in R3 of the EL qualification tournament
- Austrian Cup winners go directly to the EL group stage
Finding the best Austrian Bundesliga betting odds is always a challenge, but we at Betting.com believe in working smarter, not harder. That’s why we’ve prepared a set of tips that will help you breathe some much needed life into your bankroll. Here’s what you need to do:
- Modify your method of tracking betting stats when the league gets split into two groups. This will help you notice patterns and judge football predictions more effectively, regardless of their source.
- Judge a prediction by the teams’ individual motivations. Even though Rapid Wien might have their backs against the wall before a Sunday night away fixture against Red Bull Salzburg, they might win if the points they can win are absolutely crucial. Austrian Bundesliga Odds, more than other forms of odds, depend on situations. This is because of the strange format of the competition.
- Expand your knowledge and intuition with tools. Use a betting calculator to have a clear overview of both your risks and surefire wins. Precision is everything, especially with a league as tricky as the Bundesliga.
- Use bookmaker offers as a fail-safe option. Losing money can be infuriating, which is a sentiment that always clouds one’s judgement whilst creating an accumulator bet. To ensure that your mind is always at ease, find a good bookmaker bonus and losing won’t be an option anymore.