BetMGM is famous for its wide selection of betting markets, and when it comes to tennis, they sure don’t disappoint.
- Live betting & cash outs available
- Competitive intro bonuses
- Great customer reviews
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER in CO, DC, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MS, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-981-0023 (PR). In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ontario or Puerto Rico.
BetMGM is on my list because it makes betting on tennis matches easy, with ample markets to place wagers on and live streams to enhance the live betting experience.
Why We Like BetMGM
BetMGM is known for having 64 live betting markets for ITF-level tennis matches available with accompanying live stream services. Markets for special tournaments and opens are regularly updated, meaning users should place their bets accordingly.
What BetMGM Offers You
- Live betting: In-game wagers are available for just about every event, and seamless live betting is available in real-time.
- Cash out option: In certain cases, bettors can cash out while bets are still in play.
- Odds boost: The “Lion’s Boost” feature allows users to see odds boosts during the biggest games of the day.
- Same game parlay: The same game parlay feature allows bettors to combine multiple bets on the same game to make a parlay, allowing for more options to maximize profits.
Due to its wide access to games and betting options, Bet365 usually offers the biggest variety of options on all fronts.
- Boosted Odds
- Great for parlays
- Watch games online
- User friendly
- competitive odds
Must be 21+ and physically present in CO, IA, NJ, OH and VA. New Customers only. Sign up, deposit (minimum $10) to your account and place a qualifying bet. Bonus Bets winnings are added to Bonus Bets balance. Bonus Bet wager excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, OH, NJ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
Bet365 made the list because of its wide selection of betting options, its various live stream options, and its high odds.
Why We Like Bet365
One of the biggest advantages of using Bet365 for tennis betting is its easy-to-use interface and the access it provides for watching tennis matches online. The site streams over 60,000 competitions a year, including tennis matches.
What Bet365 Offers You
- Large competition pool: This site streams hundreds of tennis matches per year, giving you plenty of game options for your bets.
- Tennis accumulator bonus: Bet365 bettors are eligible to receive up to 70% in bonus winnings on successful tennis accumulators (type of bet where all your selections must win).
- Live streaming: Many match streams available with commentary and replays, adding to the excitement of online betting.
- Best edit feature: This feature allows users to change their decision to either retain or discard a match on their bet list.
DraftKings is one of the most popular and highly rated betting interfaces on the market.
- Beginner friendly
- Free contests to practice before you pay
- Weekly tournaments with massive payouts
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (CO/IL/IN/LA/MD/MI/NJ/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY), (800) 327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org (MA). Call 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or visit OPGR.org (OR). 21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA(select parishes)/MA/MD/MI/NJ/NY/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Void in NH/OR/ONT. Full T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings is well-known for its ease-of-use, especially for beginner bettors getting their feet wet.
Why We Like DraftKings
DraftKings has many exciting features. That said, I particularly appreciate the free contest options and bonus betting, giving bettors the ability to practice before making big commitments, while still having the chance to earn some money.
What DraftKings Offers You
- Tennis salary contests: This feature gives you a salary cap to buy certain players to be on your “team.” Each player, depending on their perceived ability, will cost a certain amount, and then, depending on their performance, will earn you points and in turn, potentially winnings.
- Domestic and international markets: This feature offers bettors the opportunity to bet on US-based domestic matches and international matches.
- Daily competitions: Bettors can partake in daily competitions with varying buy-in costs that will cash out at the end of the day rather than at the end of a tournament or season.
- Free-to-play: DraftKings has a multitude of free-to-play bets that any bettor can use on a daily basis. Bettors can potentially earn winnings without having to bet any of their own money.
As one of the leading sportsbook platforms in the industry, PointsBet offers users a variety of ways to place bets on both live and future tennis matches.
- Easy user experience
- Offers financial spread betting
- Live streaming
New customers only. Must be 21+ and present in CO/IA/IL/IN/KS/MD/MI/NJ/NY/PA/VA/WV. Offer not available in all states. T&Cs apply – see PointsBet promos page. If you or someone you know has gambling problem and wants help, call or text 1-800-GAMBLER (CO/IL/MD/NJ/PA/WV) or visit mdgamblinghelp.org (MD); call 1-800-BETS OFF (IA); call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN); call 1-800-522-4700 (KS); call 1-800-270-7117 (MI); call 877-8-HOPENY/TEXT HOPENY (467369 (NY); call 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
PointsBet offers ample tournaments to place wagers on and unique betting experiences that make betting more interesting.
Why We Like PointsBet
Pointsbet offers a significantly more expansive selection of tennis tournaments to bet on than other tennis betting sites. This is primarily because PointsBet is a global sportsbook brand. With PointsBet, it’ll be hard not to find a tournament that you want to place a wager on.
What PointsBet Offers You
- Ease of use: This highly functional user interface is easy to navigate and place bets on.
- Promotions: PointsBet offers many promotions and bonuses to new and existing players, keeping bets interesting for each tournament or match.
- Varied wagering options: Whether you prefer live betting or betting on player props, this platform has a wager for everyone.
- Good customer service: PointsBet offers reliable customer service with agents that are guaranteed to reply quickly and help you troubleshoot problems.
This top-tier betting site is known for its superior customer service, competitive betting odds, and easy-to-use mobile interface. Available in 12 states, BetRivers is ready to be your sportsbook platform for betting on all of your favorite tennis matches
- User-Friendly Platform
- Enticing welcome bonus
- Top rated customer service
Must be 21+ and present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, or WV. Void Where Prohibited. T&C APPLY. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, IL, OH, MD, NJ, PA, WV). Call 1-877-8HOPE-NY or Text HOPENY (467369) (NY), 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-877-770-STOP (LA), 1-800-270-7117 (MI), 1-888-532-3500 (VA), or visit www.mdgamblinghelp.org (MD) and www.1800gambler.net (WV).
BetRivers offers all of the most-popular tennis sports betting features and more, standing out among other competing sportsbook platforms.
Why We Like BetRivers
BetRivers has features that suit everyone’s taste. With a wide range of betting options like live betting and even a $500 second chance bonus – BetRivers users aren’t shy about singing this sportsbooks praises through online reviews. The highly-rated customer service personnel make troubleshooting and answering all questions easy and accessible.
What BetRivers Offers You
- Bonus Bets: With BetRivers, they love to give the opportunity for bonus bet, especially when you sign up.
- Top Rated Customer Service: Among many of the large betting sites available, BetRivers has an incredible customer service protocol that will get you help when you need it.
- Refer-a-Friend Promotion: When you invite a friend to bet alongside you, you get a free spin on the bonus wheel with up to $500 in free bets on offer.
- Odds Boost: With rotating House Specials each day, bettors have access to enhanced odds for better betting.
How Our Experts Choose the Best Sites to Bet on in Tennis
If you’re interested in placing a wager or two on a tennis betting sportsbook platform, make sure to do your research. Ensure that you choose a reputable betting site before you sign up. Your sportsbook platform should feature competitive odds, several tennis markets to bet on, and bonuses/promotions that make betting worth your while.
Look for a platform with a user friendly interface, where you can navigate and easily find what you’re looking for. This will especially help if you enjoy live betting where time is of the essence.
|John Supowitz: There are many variables that make tennis betting sites different from one another. Some of the more important features that I considered when compiling this list include live betting capabilities, welcome bonuses, and cash-out functionality. My advice to you would be to make a list of what you value the most. Once you have this, you can return to this review and see how each betting platform compares in each field you prioritize. After all, everyone is looking for something different.|
Compare the Best Tennis Betting Sites of 2023 in the US
As one of the most popular betting sports in the industry, tennis is a highly volatile game that keeps athletes (and bettors) on their toes. There are dozens of betting sites on the market and narrowing down a list of highly reputable sites helps users ensure that their data security and money are in the right hands. Below is a table that will help you compare our best options for tennis betting in 2023.
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|Bet365||4.6/5||Watching games online||Review|
How to Choose the Best Site for You
Placing bets and making wagers is a personal decision, and the rules pretty much stretch as far as your comfort zone does, so before you sign up for your first bet, consider these factors:
- Play on Licensed Betting Sites: Before you sign up for an account with a betting site or enter any form of banking information, make sure that you have identified a betting site that is licensed. Only licensed platforms are lawfully bound to protect your personal data and money.
- Analyze the Welcome Offer: Most betting sites offer promotions or sign-up bonuses to new bettors, which can be a fun way to get started. When signing up for your first sportsbook experience, compare the different offers across betting sites to see where you can get the most bang for your buck.
- Check their Tennis Odds: Each tennis season is different, and sportsbooks will alter the odds they offer based on various factors.These factors include the form of each player, what surface the match is taking place on, and the head-to-head record between two players. Ensure that you compare the overall odds of several betting sites, allowing you to maximize your profits.
- Compare Payment Methods & Banking Options: The protection and security of your data and financial information is paramount. Look for a betting site that has multiple payment methods and up-to-date data security measures.
- Research their Reputation: Any business is only as good as its client reviews. Looking into the reputation and customer experiences of a betting site is a good way to get an inside look at how it treats its clients and what you can expect your customer experience to be like.
- Mobile Experience: Most people use their mobile devices for, well, everything. If you fall into this category, search for sportsbook platforms that have a high-functioning mobile app.
- Test their Sign-Up Process: Now that you’ve done your research, it’s time to sign-up and place your first bet. The sign-up process for most websites takes around two to three minutes. You may also be required to provide identification documentation as part of this process.
Betting on Tennis Explained
Betting on tennis matches is a riveting and nail-biting experience. Matches change at the flip of a coin, and so do wagers.
The odds associated with tennis possibly fluctuate more than those of any other betting sport. For this reason, you need to ensure that you know how the odds work and be able to identify value when it is presented.
The most frequent inquiry sportswriters receive on social media is “Who’s your pick?”. A prediction from a reputable source is priceless when it comes to sports betting. Sports analysts’ picks or predictions are extremely beneficial since they spare you the time and effort of completing the research, watching the game video, and studying the stats yourself. Of course, for some, that’s just part of the fun.
Types of Tennis Bets
Some of the bets specific to tennis matches include favorite to win, handicap betting, and over/under betting. See our explanations below to start placing wagers and get your head in the game!
Moneyline betting is when you bet on who you anticipate will win a tennis match. If they win, you win, and vice versa.
Handicap Betting (Games)
Handicap betting in tennis is pretty much the same as in any other sport. This is when you bet on a player outperforming their expected ability, even if they lose.
Over/Under betting in tennis is one of the simpler bets you can make. You simply bet on whether the match will end in straight sets or go to additional sets.
Tennis Betting Strategies
Because of the nature of tennis as a sport, tennis matches are perfect for live betting. There are only a few sports with so many do-or-die moments. The odds of a game can change in a split second, therefore live tennis betting is appropriate for quickly pivoting sports bettors.
Get to Know More About Tennis to Bet Smarter
Tennis as a contemporary sport grew its following in the late 1960s when major championships were opened to professionals and amateurs alike. The 1970s amplified this hype when televised matches made tennis more accessible to the everyday person. Since then, tennis fans everywhere have come to love certain players, tournaments, and matchups – eagerly waiting for them every year.
Popular Tennis Players to Bet on
Some of the most reputable male tennis players in the past decade or so include Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, and Andy Murray. These players are often the most popular players to bet on in any tournament they are a part of.
Recent talent additions in the women’s division have changed the game for female tennis players and their supporters. At age 21, Young Iga Swiatek has made a name for herself among the best players in the world.
Which Athletes are Playing in the Current Tennis Season?
With over 2,800 players playing professional tennis in 2023, here is a list of a few crowd favorites:
- Carlos Alcaraz
- Novak Djokovic
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Casper Ruud
- Daniil Medvedev
- Iga Swiatek
- Aryna Sabalenka
- Jessica Pegula
- Caroline Garcia
- Ons Jabeur
What are the Key Dates to Keep in Mind?
- Australia Open (already occurred): January 16-29, 2023
- French Open: May 28 – June 11, 2023
- The Championships Wimbledon: July 3-16, 2023
- US Open: August 28 – September 10, 2023