As one of the most trusted and reputable sportsbooks in America, BetMGM offers premium live betting, promo codes, and an overall smooth betting experience.
- Large number of betting markets
- Many deposit options
- Live streaming available
[TEST_IN] In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ontario or Puerto Rico.
BetMGM is a leading player in the sportsbook market because of its premium betting options, large betting markets, and enticing promotional offers.
Why We Like BetMGM
When it comes to college football betting sites, BetMGM is hard to beat. The platform features the most extensive college football betting markets and exclusive college football bets that you won’t be able to find on many other betting sites. Moreover, it offers odds boosts and ongoing college football promotions throughout the season.
What BetMGM Offers You
- Welcome Bonuses: BetMGM offers new users attractive welcome bonuses and offers that are hard to turn down.
- Live Betting: For bettors that prefer to make game-time decisions and place wagers one play at a time, this platform’s live betting is a must this NCAAF season.
- Low Rollover Requirements: The low rollover requirements for promotions and cashing out allow you to get your hands on your money more quickly.
- Customer Support: BetMGM’s customer support team is helpful and available to answer your questions quickly.
As one of the most reputable sportsbooks in the industry, Caesars Sportsbook makes the bettor experience seamless so that you can focus on enjoying your alma mater game.
- Great rewards program
- Competitive odds for NCAAF
- Exclusive promotions
Offer valid and must be physically present in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY. 21+. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? IL, MD, NJ, OH, TN, VA, WV, PA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or MD: visit mdgamblinghelp.org or WV: visit 1800gambler.net; AZ: Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP; CO, WY, KS: Call 1-800-522-4700; IN: Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT; IA: Call 1-800-BETSOFF; LA: Call 1-877-770-STOP; MI: Call 1-800-270-7117. GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. MA: CALL 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org. NY: Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369).
Caesars Sportsbook makes the top-five betting sites list for college football because of its college football betting package and the generous bonuses and promos that accompany it.
Why We Like Caesars Sportsbook
With its own NCAAF betting package, you’ll be wheeling and dealing in no time. Caesars Sportsbook offers users generous bonuses, odds boosts, and a large variety of bets throughout the football season for an exciting NCAA season.
What Caesars Sportsbook Offers You:
- Welcome Offer: Caesars Sportsbook provides welcome offers to new users that make their first bets some of the most exciting they’ll ever have.
- College Football Odds Boost: With the Caesars Sportsbook college football package, bettors have access to exclusive NCAAF odds boosts that come in really handy.
- Rewards Program: Bettors can rack up reward points every time they place a bet in the sportsbook, which can be used for cash bonuses and other rewards.
- Exclusive College Football Promotions: Because college football is one of the most popular sports to bet on, Caesars provides users with exclusive promotions during the college football season.
Leading the industry with a player-friendly site and outstanding customer support, BetRivers makes placing bets simple for the amateur and advanced bettor alike.
- Great promotions
- Industry-leading customer support
- Competitive college football lines
Must be 21+ and present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, or WV. Void Where Prohibited. T&C APPLY. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, IL, OH, MD, NJ, PA, WV). Call 1-877-8-HOPENY or Text HOPENY (467369) (NY), 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-877-770-STOP (LA), 1-800-270-7117 (MI), 1-888-532-3500 (VA), or visit www.mdgamblinghelp.org (MD) and www.1800gambler.net (WV).
BetRivers makes the cut because of its generous ongoing promotions and stellar new player bonus market.
Why We Like BetRivers
A fan-favorite feature of BetRivers is the deposit-matching bonus for new users that is so easy to use it may just be enough in itself for you to be loyal to this betting site. Having a large variety of college football bets with competitive lines, BetRivers is among the top sportsbook platforms for NCAAF.
What BetRivers Offers You
- Low Rollover Requirement: The low rollover requirement is great for entry-level bettors, allowing them to withdraw money sooner and avoid losing it.
- Daily Odds Boosts: The consistent posting of odds boosts is a great cherry on top of the already competitive odds.
- Rewards Program: Each user is automatically enrolled in the BetRivers rewards program, offering 11 tiers of rewards for bettors.
bet365 is home to some of the best in-app features in the market. You can take full advantage of early payout offers, parlay boosts, Same Game Parlay+, and many more on college football.
- Boosted Odds
- Great for parlays
- NFL Early Payout
- Parlay boost for college football
- Same Game Parlay+
Must be 21+ and physically present in AZ, CO, IA, NJ, OH and VA. New Customers only. Sign up, deposit (minimum $10) to your account and place a qualifying bet. Bonus Bets winnings are added to Bonus Bets balance. Bonus Bet wager excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, OH, NJ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
bet365 covers all matches from the NCAAF with a top selection of markets and doesn’t restrict college football from any of its promotions.
Why we like bet365
bet365 has earned our praise thanks to its betting features that boost the gameplay experience. There are Bet Boosts for college football, early cashouts, and many other features for you to use.
What bet365 offers you
- Edit my bet: bet365 gives bettors more freedom to edit their current bets either to swap or remove selections and increase the wager on those pre-game and Live In Game bets that haven’t settled yet.
- Up to 70% parlay boost: You can receive up to 70% boost on successful parlays.
- Intuitive design: The user interface is attractive and will make the college football betting experience fun and easy.
One of the more popular sportsbooks on the market, DraftKings provides a platform that sports betting fans continually celebrate.
- Great rewards program
- Daily odds boosts and promotions
- 24/7 live chat
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (CO/IL/IN/LA/MD/MI/NJ/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY), (800) 327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org (MA). Call 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or visit OPGR.org (OR). 21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA(select parishes)/MA/MD/MI/NJ/NY/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Void in NH/OR/ONT. Full T&Cs Apply.
There is a reason why DraftKings is rated one of the best in the business. The easy-to-navigate interface is excellent for fans, but they will also love options of odds boosts on top matchups in College Football and promotions for the opportunities for free bets.
Why We Like DraftKings
Player props and same game parlays come at a premium in the sports betting space. Through research, we’ve seen that DraftKings is one of the better platforms in providing both for some of the bigger matchups of the week.
What DraftKings Offers You
- Loyal customers get real cash when they earn crowns, and they can be redeemed into money to bet on games.
- Users that continue to use the product will move up in their reward program for the option of gaining money for free bets.
- You only need to bet $5, and you can earn $150 in betting credit
- One of the quickest and easiest payouts, you’ll redeem your winnings less than a day after cashing out
How Our Experts Choose the Best Sites to Bet on for College Football
Saturdays in the fall are absolutely iconic for the buzz around college football. Placing bets just adds to the eagerness and excitement. When you’re researching betting sites, make sure that you are (a) choosing a reputable one and (b) selecting a betting site with live betting, competitive odds, and bonuses/promotions. This way you can ensure that you’re getting the most out of your betting experience.
College football is more than just a betting opportunity for people. I took this into consideration as I created this list of betting sites, prioritizing user experience so that bettors can actually watch the game while placing their bets. There are many variables that make NCAAF sportsbook platforms distinctly different from one another. Aside from user experience, some of the other things I considered when compiling this list for college football include live betting, welcome bonuses, and unique features.
Compare the Best College Football Betting Sites of 2023 in the US
Before you go off and start making bets on every NCAA football game that you come across, you need to know which sportsbook platform is most worth your time, attention, and money.
|Mobile app Access
|New player bonus market
How to Choose the Best Site for You
Placing bets is a personal decision that should be made within the confines of your personal comfort zone, so I advise that you do some initial legwork and research betting sites that fit your betting goals. Before you place your first wager, consider the following:
- Play on Licensed Betting Sites: Before you sign-up or input any sensitive information into a betting site, make sure that it’s licensed. Only sportsbook platforms that have been licensed are lawfully bound to protect your personal data and finances.
- Analyze the Welcome Offer: Betting sites typically have some kind of welcome offer or promotion to draw in more traffic. Typically, some sites have exclusive promotions for the football season; therefore, it’s best to shop around and choose the best offer for you.
- Check the College Football Odds: One thing that makes NCAAF so much fun is how the game changes season-to-season. The betting market odds are also forever changing, which is why you should always be on the lookout.
- Compare Banking Options and Payment Methods: A broad selection of payment and banking options is key, allowing you to receive your funds in multiple ways.
- Research Reputation: Any business is only as good as its customer reviews and retention. Check out the reputation and customer experiences for each of the betting sites you’re considering.
- Mobile Experience: We use our phones for everything, and that especially rings true for betting on college football. You’ll want your sportsbook platform to have an easy-to-use mobile interface, allowing you to bet on the go.
- Test the Sign-Up Process: Test the sign-up process and make sure that the website is asking you the right questions. These include your address, contact details, date of birth etc. This may seem intrusive, but ultimately, it ensures your safety.
Betting on College Football Explained
Why just sit on your couch on Saturday with a beer in one hand when you could place a wager or two and earn some cash? Betting on NCAAF has grown tremendously over the past few years and can be a fun way to feel closer to the action of the game.
Before you place a bet, consider doing a little research on the odds pertaining to your football game. Elements like player stats, team stats, and pick-to-win odds are a good place to start.
Betting predictions and picks are indicative of the direction the betting market is leaning for a certain football game. Doing a little research on the betting predictions is the most informative way to make your wagers and bets.
Types of College Football Bets
College football betting sites have different welcome offers and promotions, but I have found that most welcome offers are along the lines of “risk-free” or “no sweat” bets. These allow you to dip your toes in the water without fear of losing too much money (if any) on your first try.
College Football Free Bets
Free bets from college football sportsbook platforms are loaded into your account after an initial qualifying bet is made. That said, they have conditions attached to them, usually in relation to a minimum initial bet.
College Football Risk-Free Bets
Risk-free bets are great for beginner bettors as they guarantee a refund if your first bet goes south.
This type of bet is as simple as they come – choose a team to bet on, and if they win, you win. If they lose, you lose.
College Football Betting Strategies
As you begin looking into college football betting sites, look out for platforms that offer live betting, strong promotions, competitive odds, and a multitude of sports markets. Moreover, live betting can be fun – allowing you to bet on specific quarters of a game and play-by-play experiences.
Get to Know More About College Football to Bet Smarter
College football has a way of bringing people together in stadiums, living rooms, bars, and online communities. It’s pure entertainment for students, alumni, and sports fanatics, as well as a gathering activity that brings about a spirit of competition (and rivalry). The game has a rich history throughout America and is possibly the most watched amateur sport in the world. Rutgers University and the College of New Jersey (now known as Princeton University) went head-to-head in the first-ever collegiate football game in 1869. The sport has evolved incredibly since then, and it is now one of the most bet on sports in the country.
Who is the Favorite to Win this College Football Season?
College football has some incredibly committed fan bases. Some of the best college football teams in terms of fan favorites include the Alabama, the Georgia, Ohio State, and LSU. When it comes to odds, the Georgia is top dog for the 2023-2024 NCAAF Playoff. Trailing close behind are Michigan and TCU
Which Teams are Playing in the Current College Football Season?
There are hundreds of Division I schools, but here are the top 25 teams competing this year:
- Ohio State
- Penn State
- Florida State
- South Carolina
- Notre Dame
- Oregon State
- Texas Tech
- Kansas State
- North Carolina
- Ole Miss
What are the Key Dates to Keep in Mind?
- December 31, 2023 – College Football semi-finals
- January 8, 2024 – 2024 National Championship