BetRivers was established in 2012 and is available in 14 states, with more being added soon.
- Live streaming of Paris Masters
- Quick SGP offers great odds for Paris Masters
- Welcome bonus with user-friendly terms
Must be 21+ and present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, or WV. Void Where Prohibited. T&C APPLY. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, IL, OH, MD, NJ, PA, WV). Call 1-877-8HOPE-NY or Text HOPENY (467369) (NY), 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-877-770-STOP (LA), 1-800-270-7117 (MI), 1-888-532-3500 (VA), or visit www.mdgamblinghelp.org (MD) and www.1800gambler.net (WV).
BetRivers’ extensive coverage of Paris Masters guarantees between 30 and 60 betting markets per match.
Why We Like BetRivers
The most notable thing about BetRivers is the number of in-game tennis betting markets. They also have a wide range of game lines, especially in major tournaments, such as total number of games by one player in a given set. BetRivers also provides reliable means of payment and has obtained licenses in every state they operate in and maintains security and fairness for all players.
What Does BetRivers Offer
- A well-organized tennis betting menu – BetRivers has an intuitive tennis betting menu categorized by live, upcoming, and future events. Paris Masters, like all other ATP Masters 1000 tournaments, is featured at the top.
- Favorable bonus wagering requirements – The bookmaker has a 1X requirement on all bonus cash, allowing you to maximize your staking.
- Available in many states – BetRivers qualifies as one of the best betting sites for the Paris Masters in the US, as you can bet in 14 states.
- Fast payouts – Despite having fewer banking options, winnings are paid out quickly and smoothly, particularly when using the Play+ card.
Betfred is known to post good pricing for both prematch and in-play tennis clashes, especially the events of the ATP Tour Masters 1000 series such as Paris Masters.
- Comprehensive scoreboard for live matches
- Compelling odds for set winner
- Simple user interface suitable for beginners
Must be 21 or older. Please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, MD, OH, VA); 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ); 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).
With a maximum tennis payout of $150,000 for an ATP event, Betfred offers twice as much as PointsBet, for example, giving players a chance to win big on matches other than the ones played during Grand Slams.
Why We Like Betfred
Having compared live odds for Paris Masters with all top bookies, we give Betfred a slight advantage. The odds are updated frequently and promptly, which reduces the chance of you not having your bet accepted by the operator.
What Does Betfred Offer
- Top odds for set and in-play tennis betting – Betfred consistently puts out some of the best set and in-play tennis odds, especially for the biggest ATP and WTA events of the year.
- Betfred Boosts – This feature allows players to take advantage of improved odds for Paris Masters duels.
- Pinned events – The betting site lets you pin all Paris Masters tennis events so that you can keep track of all changes from a single page.
- An attractive welcome bonus – Betfred stands out from many betting sites as their welcome bonus applies to all sports with odds -200 or longer.
BetMGM is a veteran in the gambling scene and one of the best Paris Masters online betting sites due to the wide range of tennis betting markets on offer.
- Competitive sign-up offer
- Live streaming available
- A vast range of tennis markets, including who will win the named point
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER in CO, DC, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MS, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-981-0023 (PR). In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ontario or Puerto Rico.
The bookie offers a classy desktop and mobile betting experience, with a user-friendly design, allowing you to easily access bet slips, upcoming matches, and bonuses.
Why We Like BetMGM
BetMGM has one of the best Paris Masters betting apps and sites, which are very responsive, as lines are updated super-fast. BetMGM also provides great offers and promotions, and they have a comprehensive VIP program for regular players.
What Does BetMGM Offer
- Live betting with cash out – BetMGM pairs live betting with a cash-out feature, which is not the case for most bookmakers.
- Same game parlays – This feature allows players to place multiple wagers from the same game event and merge them into a single parlay.
- Free transactions – The betting site does not charge any fees when depositing or withdrawing. However, confirm with your bank whether they have other associated charges.
- No deposit limits – You can deposit any amount at BetMGM, but the bookie has imposed a $10,000 deposit limit for Skrill deposits .
- An attractive welcome bonus – BetMGM stands out from many betting sites as their welcome bonus is much higher than industry standards.
PointsBet was launched in 2019 in the US and has rapidly expanded into 15 states due to the provision of stellar betting services and numerous betting features and functionalities.
- Partial Cash Out option
- Regular Parlay Boosters
- Name A Bet option
New customers only. Must be 21+ and present in CO/IA/IL/IN/KS/MD/MI/NJ/NY/PA/VA/WV. Offer not available in all states. T&Cs apply – see PointsBet promos page. If you or someone you know has gambling problem and wants help, call or text 1-800-GAMBLER (CO/IL/MD/NJ/PA/WV) or visit mdgamblinghelp.org (MD); call 1-800-BETS OFF (IA); call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN); call 1-800-522-4700 (KS); call 1-800-270-7117 (MI); call 877-8-HOPENY/TEXT HOPENY (467369 (NY); call 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
The global betting brand has a superb tennis betting selection that covers more tennis tournaments than most bookmakers.
Why We Like PointsBet
PointsBet has taken care of tennis fans with a superb tennis betting section covering all the major tournaments. You can easily find the live and upcoming games at the top of the site. Additionally, they have diversified their tennis betting experience with a live betting section and plenty s of wagering options that include Name A Bet, Cash Out, and more.
What Does PointsBet Offer
- A detailed FAQs section – Alongside providing a customer contact center, PointsBet has analyzed the most persistent questions and compiled them in their FAQs section to provide instant help.
- Low minimum deposit limit – PointsBet allows a minimum deposit of $5 which is great for users trying out the betting site.
- Higher maximum deposit limits – Players can stake higher amounts as PointsBet allows a maximum deposit of $50,000.
- Numerous retail sportsbook locations – Other than credit cards and other forms of online transactions, players can withdraw funds from 6 physical locations.
Although Caesars Sportsbook does not have a wide range of tennis markets as seen at other top bookies, its generous odds and mobile functionality still make it worth checking out.
- Generous outright tennis betting odds
- Frequent odds boosts on tennis tournaments
- Detailed tennis Game Tracker
Offer valid and must be physically present in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY. 21+. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? IL, MD, NJ, OH, TN, VA, WV, PA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or MD: visit mdgamblinghelp.org or WV: visit 1800gambler.net; AZ: Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP; CO, WY, KS: Call 1-800-522-4700; IN: Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT; IA: Call 1-800-BETSOFF; LA: Call 1-877-770-STOP; MI: Call 1-800-270-7117. GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. MA: CALL 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org. NY: Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369).
Caesars Sportsbook gives players a good chance to win with their regular odds and profits boosts across various tennis sporting events, including Paris Masters.
Why We Like Caesars Sportsbook
The bookmaker has been at the forefront of boosting potential customer winnings by providing a series of bet boosts in matches. Caesars Sportsbook has attractive bonuses, and and its website and app layouts are designed in a user-friendly manner.
- A long-serving bookmaker – Caesars is recognized worldwide as they have been on the gambling scene since 1937, offering top-notch services.
- Legal in multiple states – The bookie is available in 16 states, allowing bettors to place bets across the country.
- Offers responsible gambling resources – Caesar understands the impact of gambling addiction, and they have various options to report issues.
- Reliable customer service – You can access customer service by contacting Caesars agents through live chat, phone, and email.
How Our Experts Choose the Best Sites to Bet on the Paris Masters
At Betting.com, we know how important it is to research vigilantly before choosing a betting site. Each of the bookmakers listed in this article have been carefully handpicked using several key factors. They include bonuses and promotions, site security, odds, number of markets, and customer support services. We also look into factors that enhance the overall betting experience, such as customer reviews, mobile functionality, and payment methods.
The best Paris Masters betting sites should provide all the needs of US players. They should provide numerous tennis markets, competitive odds, live game coverage, and in-play betting. We also recommend evaluating the number of payment methods and the overall user experience. I have compiled a list of the best sites after analyzing dozens of bookmakers online. Check out other meaningful tips in the sections below to help you make the right decision for your needs.
Compare the Best Paris Masters Betting Sites of 2023 in the US
Here is a breakdown of how each of the top bookmakers stack up against one another.;
|Betting Site||Betting.com Rating||Best for||Review|
|BetRivers||5.0/5||In-game betting markets||Review|
|BetMGM||4.7/5||Classic betting experience||Review|
|PointsBet||4.8/5||A superb tennis betting section||Review|
|Caesars Sportsbook||4.6/5||Profit boosts||Review|
How to Choose the Best Site for You
Our experts check many factors before deciding which is the ideal betting platform for the Paris Masters. The best betting sites should meet several, if not all, of the following parameters;
- Security and licensing – Confirm if the bookmaker has been legally licensed in their areas of operation. Also, check the security measures and certificates the betting site utilizes to ensure it protects your funds and personal information.
- Evaluate the sign-up offers – Even though most bookmakers have welcome bonuses, compare to see who has the most attractive one. Then, evaluate if they have favorable terms and conditions.
- Odds competitiveness and the number of markets – The best betting sites provide higher odds and have many wagering options.
- The number of payment options – A good bookmaker should provide numerous withdrawal options. Additionally, make sure the payment options have adequate security measures.
- Company reputation – Before wagering on a particular platform, read online reviews to confirm how users perceive the bookmaker.
- Mobile functionality – Top bookmakers design mobile betting apps that allow you to access your account on the go. Ensure the app of your chosen company is responsive and compatible with multiple devices.
- Precheck the sign-up process – Joining a betting site should be straightforward, even when required to confirm your identity and place of residence.
Betting on the Paris Masters Explained
Tennis has some of the most lucrative betting markets, but its markets and odds presentation may differ from what you see in other sports. Here is everything you need to know when betting on the Paris Masters;
Paris Masters’s odd presentation depends on the bookmaker you choose, and the formats include American, decimal, and fractional. American odds are the most common in US betting, and they are denoted with a positive sign for the underdog and a negative sign for the favorites. It is also easy to convert American odds into decimal formats.
The demand for tennis betting has led to the rise ins tipsters on the internet. Nonetheless, we recommend comparing their rates and past performance to determine who delivers the most accurate winning tips.
Types of Paris Masters Bets
As one of the most followed sports, tennis offers numerous wagering options. Here are some of the common options;
This is similar to an outright bet. However, you don’t bet on who will win the entire Paris Masters tournament, but the winner in a specific match.
These are multiple bet selections where you combine a series of bets to gain higher payout potential. It is risky though, as when one selection loses, the whole bet loses.
As the name implies, you will predict the outcome of the match and how many sets each player will win.
Over/under betting requires you to guess how many points, sets or games will be won, whether or not it is over or under a chosen number.
Paris Masters Betting Strategies
You can increase your chances of winning by making accurate tennis predictions. In addition, you should analyze each site to get the best available odds. Tennis tipsters can also greatly help as they offer predictions on upcoming games.
Get to Know More About the Paris Masters to Bet Smarter
The Paris Masters is played annually in Paris, France. It is part of the ATP Tour Masters 1000 and was known as the BNP Paribas Masters from 2003 to 2016. In 2017, its name changed to the Rolex Paris Masters. It is also known as the Paris Indoor event as it is the only Masters 1000 tournament played indoors. The Paris Masters has witnessed amazing talents with many memorable matches since it began in 1969.
Who Is the Favorite to Win This Paris Masters Season?
The top two players considered to win this Paris Masters season are Novak Djokovic and Carlos Alcaraz. Novak Djokovic has clinched more titles than any other player, with six, followed by Marat Safin, who has three titles. Holger Rune won the 2022 Paris Masters tournament, which makes him a player to watch. However, we cannot forget other worthy opponents who have claimed titles in recent years, such as D. Medvedev, K. Khachanov, and J. Sock.
Who is Playing in This Season’s Paris Masters?
The official 2023 list of Rolex Paris Masters competitions has not yet been released. More details will follow.
What Are the Key Dates to Keep in Mind?
- Qualifyings – October 29 & 29, 2023
- 1st round – October 30, 2023
- 1st/2nd round – October 31, 2023
- 2nd round – November 1, 2023
- 3rd round – November 2, 2023
- Quarterfinals – November 3, 2023
- Semi-finals – November 4, 2023
- Finals – November 5, 2023