As one of the most reputable and best-known sportsbooks on the market since its launch in 2018, DraftKings is a behemoth in the sports betting world, with the second biggest market share in the U.S, and a website packed with features such as daily odds and profit boosts that you should definitely check out.
- Attractive special promotions
- Detailed stats hub
- Top odds for in-play betting
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (CO/IL/IN/LA/MD/MI/NJ/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY), (800) 327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org (MA). Call 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or visit OPGR.org (OR). 21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA(select parishes)/MA/MD/MI/NJ/NY/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Void in NH/OR/ONT. Full T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings is at the top of our list due to its exciting promotions, varied betting options, and player props on all tennis matches on Indian Wells.
Why We Like DraftKings
DraftKings has a simple and responsive betting appp and constantly offers new and intriguing promotions to keep its bettors happy and returning for more. From its Bet & Get promotions to its exclusive shows and live streamings on DraftKings Network, DK offers bettors an experience that other sportsbooks can’t.
What Does DraftKings Offer
- Fast and Reliable Payouts: DraftKings’ fast and reliable payouts ensure your money is in your bank account within 48 hours.
- Top Live Betting Odds: DraftKings offers bettors the opportunity to bet on Indian Wells matches that are happening live, allowing the bettor to make decisions based on the live feed and take advantage of odds fluctuations.
- Tennis Salary Contests: This feature gives you a salary cap to buy certain players to be on your “team.” Each player comes at a different price based on their abilities, and depending on their performance, you will hopefully earn points that you can cash out later.
As one of the most well-known names in the global betting scene, Bet365 has millions of visitors every month from different US states.
- Boosted Odds
- Great for parlays
- Extensive Indian Wells betting markets
- Easy-to-navigate web version
- Same Game Parlay +
Must be 21+ and physically present in CO, IA, NJ, OH and VA. New Customers only. Sign up, deposit (minimum $10) to your account and place a qualifying bet. Bonus Bets winnings are added to Bonus Bets balance. Bonus Bet wager excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, OH, NJ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
Bet365 landed a spot on our list of the best Indian Wells betting sites because of its Same Game Parlay + feature available for tennis matches.
Why We Like Bet365
In addition to the unparalleled selection of Indian Wells betting markets, Bet365 has become a fan-favorite thanks to its easy-to-use user interface, multiple betting features like Quick Bet and Edit Bet, and more. The platform features a well-designed and intuitive layout that makes your betting experience seamless from start to finish. Furthermore, the fully optimized mobile app makes for one of the best on-the-go betting experiences on the market.
What Does Bet365 Offer
- Seamless betting experience: The Bet365 homepage features an easy-to-navigate web layout as everything is easily accessible within the homepage.
- Fair odds across numerous Indian Wells betting markets and lines: This bookie goes above and beyond to deliver a top-notch and highly successful betting environment by delivering fair odds across various tennis betting markets.
- Available in five states and counting: Bet365 is legally available in five US states: Colorado, New Jersey, Iowa, Virginia, and Ohio.
When it comes to betting on Indian Wells Masters, Caesars Sportsbook is a top option because it offers numerous Indian Wells betting markets and regular promotions.
- The largest welcome bonus offer
- Daily odds and profit boosts
- Quick Picks prebuilt parlays
Offer valid and must be physically present in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY. 21+. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? IL, MD, NJ, OH, TN, VA, WV, PA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or MD: visit mdgamblinghelp.org or WV: visit 1800gambler.net; AZ: Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP; CO, WY, KS: Call 1-800-522-4700; IN: Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT; IA: Call 1-800-BETSOFF; LA: Call 1-877-770-STOP; MI: Call 1-800-270-7117. GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. MA: CALL 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org. NY: Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369).
Caesars Sportsbook offers great coverage of Indian Wells matches, with great pricing, especially when profit and odds boosts apply.
Why We Like Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars Sportsbook equips players with everything they need to maximize their chances for a profitable betting experience. With generous offers and regular promotions, bettors get the best value for money, especially on Indian Wells betting markets and lines. This bookie also provides a wide range of payment methods coupled with prompt customer support.
What Does Caesars Sportsbook Offer
- Early cash-out feature: If you see your live bet is going to flop, you can leverage the early cash out feature to save your investment before the live match concludes.
- Robust live betting section: If you enjoy placing live wagers on Indian Wells Masters events, you will love Caesar’s live betting section, which pairs well with its comprehensive streaming feature.
- Efficient customer support: You can contact Caesar’s support staff via live chat, telephone, or email to get assistance for any queries you might have.
Another top contender for the best Indian Wells betting sites US is BetMGM, a premier sportsbook popular for its world-class offerings and famous endorsement by award-winning actor, Jamie Foxx.
- Quality odds across numerous Indian Wells betting lines
- Over 50 tennis betting options per match
- Easy-to-use app
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER in CO, DC, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MS, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-981-0023 (PR). In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ontario or Puerto Rico.
BetMGM earned a spot on our list of top Indian Wells online betting sites because it offers some of the best odds across various betting lines.
Why We Like BetMGM
Besides its highly competitive odds, BetMGM also offers a one-of-a-kind betting experience. From its easy-to-use website to its fully responsive mobile app to its extensive selection of betting options to its diverse payment options, there is plenty to love on this platform. We were also impressed by this bookie’s thrilling in-play wagering arena and live streaming functionality.
What Does BetMGM Offer
- Extensive range of Indian Wells betting lines: This bookie offers a comprehensive selection of betting markets for Indian Wells bettors, including outright winner, total games, full time result, futures, and some of the more innovative ones like Race to and Lead after X points.
- Thrilling mobile betting experience: The BetMGM mobile app features an easy-to-navigate interface with eye-catching graphics and an organized layout, ideal for a responsive mobile betting environment.
- Stellar reputation: BetMGM is owned and operated by MGM Resorts International, a well-known brand in the United States.
- Reliable payment methods: This bookie offers a wide range of payment options to its US bettors, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Skrill, PayPal, PayNearMe, Bank Transfer, Check, and many more.
Unibet has been a trusted sportsbook for over 20 years, and it comes with a large option of Indian Wells open bets to entice its users. The sportsbook offers fair odds that will have bettors satisfied as they wager on their favorite tennis stars.
- Best EPL Odds
- Best for EPL Odds
- Generous welcome bonus
- Action betting – exclusive micro-betting offer on tennis
- Massive tennis coverage
Must be 21+ and present in AZ, IN, NJ, PA, VA. Offer not available in all states. T&Cs apply. If you or someone you know has gambling problem and wants help, call or text call 1-800-NEXT-STEP or text NEXTSTEP to 53342 (AZ); call or text 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/PA); call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN); call 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
Unibet has an excellent array of options for the Indian Wells and other tennis tournaments throughout the year. Betting on individual players to win the tournament or individual matches are all options on this platform.
Why We Like Unibet
Users will enjoy the promotions that Unibet gives its users daily. The site provides a generous welcome bonus that will allow them to increase their bankroll quickly. As you continue to use the site, you will love the odds and parlays boost this sportsbook provides. There are also weekly promotions to keep users interested. One of their unique offers is a profit boost on parlays, and you receive an increased percentage on the bet for every leg you add. Unibet also offers daily odds boosts of up to 25% on the standard pricing, especially during top competitions like the Indian Wells Masters.
What Does Unibet Offer
- Profit boost on parlays: Bettors regularly receive an increased percentage on the bet for every leg they add.
- Happy Hour Super Boosts: Special odds boosts that offer a chance at an even bigger payout.
- A large in-game betting market: Superb selection of live betting with exclusive bonuses that apply to it. For example, if you make five in-game bets at $10 at a minimum of -300 odds, you will be eligible to receive a $10 bonus.
How Our Experts Choose the Best Sites to Bet on for the Indian Wells Masters
With dozens of betting sites and sportsbook platforms on the market, finding the one that is best for you to bet on the Indian Wells Masters can be overwhelming. Making a list of the top tennis betting websites in the industry is a good place to start. Comparing the offers, pros, cons, and customer reviews can give you a clear picture of what you can expect your user experience to be like.
|Dean McHugh: |
With the high number of betting platforms, narrowing down the right betting site for you can be a challenge. Some of the things that I prioritize when looking for my tennis betting-site-to-be include live betting capability, welcome packages, competitive odds and a plethora of different markets. Those were my top priorities as I curated this top-five list of Indian Wells betting sites for you!
Compare the Best Indian Wells Masters Betting Sites of 2023 in the US
If you’re looking to place a bet or two, you probably know that the best way to make money in the betting world is to do your research. To maximize your profits and get the most out of your betting experience, you also need to compare betting sites.
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|DraftKings||4.9/5||All around betting||Review|
|Bet365||4.7/5||Novice bettors seeking a seamless betting platform||Review|
|Caesars Sportsbook||4.7/5||New player bonus||Review|
|BetMGM||4.8/5||Quality odds across several Indian Wells betting lines||Review|
|Unibet||4.1/5||Large betting market||Review|
How to Choose the Best Site for You
With tennis matches at the forefront of your mind, let me make finding a safe betting site to place wagers on easier for you. Here are some things to consider as the Indian Wells Masters creeps closer:
- Play on Licensed Betting Sites: There are dozens of betting sites on the market, and choosing a reputable site is paramount for protecting your privacy and security. Before you sign up for a sportsbook platform, make sure that the one you’ve selected is licensed, ensuring the protection and security of your personal data and money.
- Analyze the Welcome Offer: Check out the vast array of welcome offers as you draw closer to the Indian Wells Masters. The deals usually get pretty sweet around big tournaments or matches.
- Check the Indian Wells Odds: Before placing any wagers on your favorite tennis matchups, compare odds on betting websites or tennis forums. This will help you make more informed decisions and maximize profits.
- Compare Payment Methods & Banking Options: If you’re hoping for cashouts to hit your bank account right after you win, ensure that the betting site you sign up for has payment options that fit your financial needs, such as quick payout processing.
- Research their Reputation: Looking over customer reviews is a great way to get an idea of what your customer experience may be like if you sign up for any given betting site. Look at it all: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Mobile Experience: To place live or in-play bets on the go during a matchup, you need access to your sportsbook platform at the click of a button. Make sure that the platform has an app with an easy-to-use interface, biometrics login features, and that is iOS/Android compatible.
- Test Their Sign-Up Process: Most sign-up processes should take just a minute or two, and reputable sites will require proof of identification. If they don’t, you may want to look elsewhere.
Betting on Indian Wells Explained
For tennis lovers and bettors alike, Indian Wells is a fan favorite. The action-packed tournament gives fans and bettors plenty to obsess over. Below, I will unpack how to specifically bet on these matches so that you feel prepared for a week and a half of placing wagers.
Check out the latest odds before you place a wager. There are 96 male and 96 female players in the Indian Wells tournament, so betting blindly is not advised.
Between men’s and women’s singles and doubles, this tournament boasts over 190 participating parties. This means that you can make an incredible number of picks, ranging from underdogs and dark horses to tournament favorites.
Types of Indian Wells Bets
As with most tennis tournaments, Indian Wells offers various bet types for your wagers. Let’s take a quick look at some of them.
The total games market is a popular one as you don’t have to select the winner of a match. Instead, all you need to do is bet on how many games will be played within the match.
As you’d expect, this type of bet indicates who you think will win a specific matchup.
If you aren’t going to keep up with specific matches throughout the tournament, you can consider betting on the winner of the tournament as a whole.
Indian Wells Betting Strategies
Some ways you can get a leg up on the betting competition for a higher chance of earning that green include studying the players’ form leading up to the tournament and looking at how players have performed at the Indian Wells Masters in the past. These strategies will help you prepare your bets for the tournament you’ve been waiting for.
Get to Know More About Indian Wells Masters to Bet Smarter
The Indian Wells Masters invites 90 of the world’s best WTA and ATP tour players to go head-to-head for the highly sought-after tennis title. For about a week and a half each March, players face a knockout match format, meaning there are no second chances if they lose. Tournament games often begin quite lopsided (as high-seed players play lower-seed players), but placing bets can get quite interesting as the tournament progresses.
Who is the Favorite to Win the Indian Wells Masters Tournament?
It’s no secret that many of the tennis athletes who have won the Indian Wells Masters are some of the greatest players of all time. This goes to show the quality of play at this tournament.
The favorites to win at Indian Wells include Carlos Alcaraz and Daniil Medvedev. On the women’s side top players include Elena Rybakina and Aryna Sabalenka. These competitors are among the best in the sport and are sure to give you a run for your money at Indian Wells.
Which Athletes are Playing in the Indian Wells Masters Tournament?
The Indian Wells Masters tournament just wrapped up for 2023. Some of the top male players to watch out for next year include Carlos Alcaraz, Casper Ruud, Taylor Fritz, and Stefanos Tsitsipas. A few of the top female players include Ons Jabeur, Iga Swiatek, Jessica Pegula, and Aryna Sabalenka.
What Are the Key Dates to Keep in Mind?
- March 6-17, 2024 – Indian Wells Masters Tournament