Since its online debut in 2000, the Bet365 bookmaker has attracted over 5 million bettors worldwide, making it one of the most reputable betting brands in the industry.
- Boosted Odds
- Great for parlays
- Easy-to-navigate website
- Responsive mobile app for Apple and Android devices
- Comprehensive EPL betting options
Must be 21+ and physically present in AZ, CO, IA, NJ, OH and VA. New Customers only. Sign up, deposit (minimum $10) to your account and place a qualifying bet. Bonus Bets winnings are added to Bonus Bets balance. Bonus Bet wager excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, OH, NJ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
Bet365 earned a spot on our Premier League betting sites list because of its easy-to-use and clutter-free website layout.
Why We Like Bet365
Although this bookie is an ideal betting site for novice sports bettors, its usability and clean design never cease to amaze bettors, even as they gain betting experience. The intuitive yet simple web design makes it easy for players to find their preferred betting options. Note that the website’s user-friendly interface is also replicated on its downloadable mobile app, which is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
What Does Bet365 Offer
- Intuitive web design: Novice bettors can easily find their way through the Bet365 sportsbook and start betting like professionals.
- Broad sports coverage: Besides the EPL, bettors can access other sports and major leagues from this sportsbook.
- 24/7 customer support: The bookie’s support staff is available 24/7 via phone, email, and live chat. Bettors can also seek assistance from the bookmaker’s Twitter page.
Despite it’s origins as a US DFS site, DraftKings has created a top class sportsbook in recent years, and this really comes across in its English Premier League offering.
- Extensive EPL betting section
- Excellent odds on 3-way moneyline EPL games
- Stellar reputation
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (CO/IL/IN/LA/MD/MI/NJ/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY), (800) 327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org (MA). Call 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or visit OPGR.org (OR). 21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA(select parishes)/MA/MD/MI/NJ/NY/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Void in NH/OR/ONT. Full T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings has the quality interface, selection of live markets, and competitive odds to rival any sportsbook in the US.
Why We Like DraftKings
As a low-scoring soccer league, 30% of games in the EPL end in a tie. These 3-way moneyline markets can be confusing, and the odds can be pretty high – but not at DraftKings! At this sportsbook, the odds are fair, and the interface is clean, allowing you to wager on the EPL with confidence. The DraftKings app is pretty awesome too.
What Does DraftKings Offer?
- A broad range of EPL betting options: From the 3-way moneyline market to futures bets, BTTS (both teams to score) markets, and live betting, DraftKings is a solid choice for anyone looking to exploit their knowledge of soccer and the English Premier League.
- Competitive odds: When it comes to soccer, many betting sites and apps in the US will charge higher levels of juice on your winning bets. That’s not an issue on DraftKings, with a reasonable margin of just 5% on average for EPL match-ups.
- Dedicated mobile app: DraftKings has dedicated its resources to developing one of the best EPL betting apps on the market. It is compatible with all mobile devices, features a user-friendly interface, and loads quickly. That means you can bet on the EPL during those breakfast and lunchtime kick-offs with ease, whether you are in a coffee shop in Phoenix or high-end restaurant in New Jersey.
Established in 2019, BetRivers has become a household name among US bettors due to its regular promos and competitive odds.
- Up to $250 match deposit bonus
- Detailed EPL stats section
- User-friendly website and mobile app
Must be 21+ and present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, or WV. Void Where Prohibited. T&C APPLY. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, IL, OH, MD, NJ, PA, WV). Call 1-877-8-HOPENY or Text HOPENY (467369) (NY), 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-877-770-STOP (LA), 1-800-270-7117 (MI), 1-888-532-3500 (VA), or visit www.mdgamblinghelp.org (MD) and www.1800gambler.net (WV).
BetRivers landed on our top Premier League online betting sites list because of its comprehensive EPL stats feature.
Why We Like BetRivers
Upon logging into the BetRivers bookie, you will find it features the standard, neat layout available on most sportsbooks. However, what impressed us is its comprehensive football stats section that features all the latest developments in the world of football, including the Premier League. As a result, bettors do not have to leave the platform searching for current information as the bookie updates its football stats in real time.
What Does BetRivers Offer
- Up-to-date EPL stats: Players can access an in-depth stats section on the latest news in football
- Legit US sportsbook: BetRivers has valid licenses from over 10 US states, including Indiana, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Colorado, West Virginia, Virginia, Illinois, and many more.
- Robust rewards program: Regular players receive points for every wager placed via the bookie. The more points you collect, the higher you climb through the 10 tiers and the more exclusive prizes you can claim.
How Our Experts Choose the Best Sites to Bet On Premier League
It’s no secret that selecting the best Premier League betting sites is not an easy task. It requires patience, dedication, a certain level of expertise, and plenty of research. Luckily, our betting professionals took matters into their own hands and simplified the vetting process on your behalf. When searching for a platform to place bets on the world’s most famous football league, you want an operator that does not compromise user experience while providing the best EPL betting options. Remember the bonuses and promotions; nothing is better than saving your bankroll but still earning huge payouts.
|Kevin Lan: For a sportsbook to be categorized as the best EPL betting site in the US, it has to meet specific criteria. It must have valid licensing to support a safe and secure betting environment. The bookie must also offer EPL-specific promos, an easy-to-use website interface, and an intuitive mobile app to offer a seamless betting environment. Other factors I considered when compiling this list include fast payout options, prompt customer support, security practices, and EPL odds. All in all, the best Premier League betting sites must suit the needs of both a novice and seasoned bettor.
Compare the Best Premier League Betting Sites of 2024 in the US
While different sites offer varying unique features, comparing them will help you understand which offers you the most value. You can select the most suitable option based on your needs and preferences. Below is a side-by-side comparison table for our list of the top Premier League betting sites in the US.
|User-friendly and well-designed website and mobile app
|EPL esport games
|Unique EPL stats section
How to Choose the Best Site for You
Betting.com’s experts do their due diligence when evaluating the best Premier League betting apps. However, not all bettors will agree with our list of choices due to the varying bettor needs and preferences. Thus, if you want to search for an ideal EPL betting platform on your own, we have compiled a list of guiding principles you should consider for a wholesome betting experience. These principles include:
- Always bet on a licensed and regulated platform: Ensure that your preferred sportsbook features a valid license from a reputable gaming authority. The bookie should also practice up-to-date security policies to guarantee player safety and data privacy.
- Evaluate the welcome bonus terms and conditions: While the primary role of signup offers is to attract new players, it is common for some bookies to attach unreasonable bonus terms and conditions, making it near impossible to withdraw your bonus earnings.
- Compare the available EPL odds and markets: Different bookies offer different odds and EPL betting markets. Comparing various odds aids in determining which sportsbook offers the best value.
- Select a bookie with convenient payment options: Ascertain that your favorite sportsbook supports reliable methods to fund and withdraw your winnings.
- Assess the bookie’s reputation: A bookie’s reputation is vital in determining your betting experience. Read customer and professional reviews to know what to expect from your preferred betting site.
- Test the user experience on the website and mobile app: Check whether the site is easy to use and loads fast. For the mobile app, evaluating if it offers everything available on the desktop site is also advisable.
- Simple signup process: Determine the registration process to understand if the bookie requires you to complete KYC verification.
Betting on Premier League Explained
While betting on the Premier League is a fun and exhilarating experience, bettors must understand the basic concepts of EPL betting.
Premier League Odds
Generally, EPL odds represent the winnings and stakes of a particular match outcome, which could be a win, loss, draw, transfer, correct score, goal scorer, or more. Thus, these odds are usually displayed in decimal or fractional format to encompass such outcomes.
Premier League Picks
Bettors can use free or paid picks to enhance their chances of winning their bets in the Premier League. Numerous professional EPL handicappers have a proven success track record on EPL betting. However, you can also make your own picks with proper research.
Types of Premier League Bets
There are numerous EPL betting markets, meaning players can bet on various bet types. The most popular ones include the following:
This is where you bet on two outcomes in a specific match. It could be a draw or win for the away team, a draw or win for the home team, or a win for the away and home teams. In the third option, if the teams draw, you lose your wager.
As the name suggests, the one implies the home team winning, x refers to a draw, and 2 is the away team winning. Thus, you bet on whether the home team will win, there will be a draw, or the away team will emerge victorious.
Like in other sports, over/under totals refers to betting on whether you believe the teams will score higher or below the preset value created by the bookie.
Both Teams to Score
This is where if both teams score, regardless of the number of goals, you will win the bet. However, you lose the bet if both teams or one team only fails to score.
Premier League Betting Strategies
The English Premier League season is a highly competitive time, not only among football players but also among sportsbooks. It is a time when betting sites battle against each other to attract the most bettors by offering enticing bonuses, competitive odds, and a seamless betting experience.
Thus, the most crucial tip to consider when betting on the Premier League is ensuring you get the most value. Critically research the bookie’s offerings to ensure they are legit and manageable, especially regarding bonuses. Evaluating the licensing information, security practices, online reputation, payment options, and customer support channels is also essential.
Get to Know More about Premier League to Bet Smarter
The English Premier League is a mainstream soccer competition with millions of fans across the globe. It began in 1992 after a fallout from the English Football (Soccer) League, which is the oldest football competition in the world. With players of different nationalities and football clubs participating, this event is one of the most lucrative events in the world of sports. Currently, the top-earning teams earn approximately $150 million, while the lower-earning clubs receive about $94 million. Because of its lucrative nature, it does not need an official title sponsor.
Who is the Favorite to win this Premier League Season?
Defending champions Manchester City are favorites to win the Premier League in 2023/24. Last year they won the treble (EPL, UCL and FA Cup) and will aim for a fourth title on the bounce this season. Coach Pep Guardiola has constructed a talented and professional squad of players who rarely perform at less than 100%, and their status as favorites is well-justified.
The traditional Big Six of Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs have been joined by Saudi-owned Newcastle, and it will be exciting to see if these seven clubs can dominate the top positions. Brentford and Brighton made inroads in to the EPL last season, but both have traded players to the Big 7 in the summer, so it will be interesting to see how they perform.
At the other end of the table, the 3 promoted clubs of Burnley, Luton and Sheffield United will be fancied to go straight back in the relegation places, but Everton will surely struggle again next year.
And can Todd Boehly’s Chelsea improve on their disastrous 2022-23 season?
There will be so many fascinating subplots in the EPL in 2022-23, and the best place to keep track of them is right here at Betting.com
Which Teams are Playing in the Current Premier League?
- Arsenal, Emirates Stadium
- Aston Villa, Villa Park
- Bournemouth, Dean Court
- Brentford, Brentford Community Stadium
- Brighton & Hove Albion, American Express Community Stadium
- Burnley, Turf Moor
- Chelsea, Stamford Bridge
- Crystal Palace, Selhurst Park
- Everton, Goodison Park
- Fulham, Craven Cottage
- Liverpool, Anfield
- Luton Town, Kenilworth Road
- Manchester City, Etihad Stadium
- Manchester United, Old Trafford
- Newcastle United, St James’ Park
- Nottingham Forest, City Ground
- Sheffield United, Bramall Lane
- Tottenham Hotspur, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- West Ham United, London Stadium
What are the Key Dates to Keep in Mind?
- August 12, 2023: Premier League season begins
- January 13 – January 20, 2024: Mid-season player break
- May 19, 2024: Premier League 2023 ends