Caesars Sportsbook has been around for a long time, and with its tons of easy-to-navigate features, their app is the optimal companion for the modern sports bettor.
- Extensive coverage of U.S. Open betting markets
- Sleek interface
- Top-quality odds for live U.S. Open bets
Offer valid and must be physically present in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY. 21+. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? IL, MD, NJ, OH, TN, VA, WV, PA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or MD: visit mdgamblinghelp.org or WV: visit 1800gambler.net; AZ: Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP; CO, WY, KS: Call 1-800-522-4700; IN: Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT; IA: Call 1-800-BETSOFF; LA: Call 1-877-770-STOP; MI: Call 1-800-270-7117. GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. MA: CALL 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org. NY: Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369).
Caesars Sportsbook offers users a fantastic betting experience thanks to its intuitive layout, detailed coverage of US Open events, and industry-leading pricing.
Why We Like Caesars Sportsbook
With a name like “Caesars” you can pretty much guarantee that the services offered will be nothing short of a royal experience. Not only does this platform offer a very generous welcome bonus of up to $1250, but the app also offers a huge variety of sports markets, including some of the most popular tennis events. And the best part? The app is extremely user-friendly, with features and functions that are easy to navigate and understand.
What Does Caesars Sportsbook Offer
- Extensive rewards: Caesars Sportsbook runs hundreds of promos and challenges daily.
- Easy deposits: Depositing (and withdrawing) your winnings has never been easier than with the Caesars Sportsbook app, which offers a plethora of options.
- Wide selection of markets: Caesars Sportsbook offers a huge variety of markets, and their tennis markets are some of the best around.
BetMGM is the gold standard when it comes to sports betting of any kind. With its large selection of markets, it offers tennis enthusiasts plenty of betting opportunities.
- Live-streaming capabilities
- Best pricing for 2-way markets
- Boosted pre-selected and same-game parlays
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER in CO, DC, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MS, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-981-0023 (PR). In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ontario or Puerto Rico.
Thanks to its live-streaming capabilities, BetMGM is the perfect platform for users to engage with the games they’re betting on.
Why We Like BetMGM
BetMGM is probably the best sports betting app for live betting. Not only is it updated regularly, but users can expect a variety of different parlays, including pre-selected and same-game ones. Additionally, BetMGM has consistently posted great lines for 2-way markets and made them part of the pre-built parlays.
What Does BetMGM Offer
- Live-streaming services: There’s nothing quite like betting on the match you’re currently watching, which is why BetMGM’s full live-streaming services for tennis are a huge plus.
- Consistent updates: BetMGM sends regular updates about the teams and sports you’re interested in to keep you up to date with the latest events.
- High-quality support services: Occasionally, you may need help navigating certain functions. Fortunately, BetMGM’s support team offers around-the-clock feedback and support.
- Ongoing promos: BetMGM offers generous promos for tennis enthusiasts to bet on specific matches and tournaments, including the US Open.
DraftKings covers the US Open extensively by introducing new markets and tournament-specific odds and profit boost promotions.
- Low deposit threshold to claim the sign-up bonus
- Detailed Stats Hub
- Attractive odds for point-by-point markets
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (CO/IL/IN/LA/MD/MI/NJ/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY), (800) 327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org (MA). Call 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or visit OPGR.org (OR). 21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA(select parishes)/MA/MD/MI/NJ/NY/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Void in NH/OR/ONT. Full T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings is a viable option for all seeing a seamless in-play betting experience. The game-by-game and play-by-play markets feature compelling odds as well as some interesting options, like Game to Deuce.
Why We Like DraftKings
DraftKings is home to one of the best mobile betting apps out there. Clean user interface, no lagging, and top-notch responsiveness are crucial for in-play tennis betting on the US Open. The operator introduces special profit and odds boosts for the duration of the tournament and exciting new futures markets, such as Not to Win where you get good odds for betting on the favorite to lose.
What Does DraftKings Offer
- In-play tennis betting: DraftKings introduces innovative betting markets for in-play tennis betting to make betting on the US Open even more exciting.
- Stats Hub: DraftKings’ Stats Hub gives valuable betting insights through detailed stats, win probability rates, and more.
- Ongoing tennis promos: DraftKings offers generous promos for tennis enthusiasts to bet on specific matches and tournaments, including the ones at US Open.
- Advanced set betting options: The set betting options at DraftKings improve greatly during the US Open matches, especially when the odds for predicting the exact score of the set are concerned.
For international tennis bettors, there’s no better site than PointsBet, which covers every tennis tournament you can think of, including the US Open, often reducing the vig to below 5%.
- Reduced juice for tennis betting
- Tons of great daily promos
- Huge selection of tennis events
New customers only. Must be 21+ and present in CO/IA/IL/IN/KS/MD/MI/NJ/NY/PA/VA/WV. Offer not available in all states. T&Cs apply – see PointsBet promos page. If you or someone you know has gambling problem and wants help, call or text 1-800-GAMBLER (CO/IL/MD/NJ/PA/WV) or visit mdgamblinghelp.org (MD); call 1-800-BETS OFF (IA); call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN); call 1-800-522-4700 (KS); call 1-800-270-7117 (MI); call 877-8-HOPENY/TEXT HOPENY (467369 (NY); call 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
PointsBet offers a huge range of great promos, with special ones running throughout the year to coincide with major events such as the US Open, including No Juice game spreads.
Why We Like PointsBet
PointsBet provides a huge selection of tennis betting events to bet on, so much so that the challenge is actually finding an event that you don’t want to bet on. The layout of the app is superb, with all live events being displayed toward the top of the page. Betting options are excellent, including for the US open.
What Does PointsBet Offer
- Huge selection of events and markets: PointsBet offers the most variety when it comes to the number of events and tournaments you’re allowed to bet on.
- Great value promos: PointsBet doesn’t hold back when it comes to offering promos, especially during events like the US open, allowing enthusiasts the opportunity to win more.
- Licensing and regulation: PointsBet is licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, and all other state regulators where the operator is present which ensures your safety and privacy.
- PointsBetting: PointsBet is known for its proprietary PoinstBetting system where your payout changes up until the last second of the game and is affected by the final score of the match.
Sports betting can be challenging for newcomers, especially when most sites present you with more options than you can comprehend. While, in time you will come to appreciate that, it can be a little daunting to begin with. Fortunately, BetRivers simplifies the process to great effect.
- Live-streaming capabilities
- Performance tennis futures bets
- Regular daily boost
Must be 21+ and present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, or WV. Void Where Prohibited. T&C APPLY. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, IL, OH, MD, NJ, PA, WV). Call 1-877-8HOPE-NY or Text HOPENY (467369) (NY), 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-877-770-STOP (LA), 1-800-270-7117 (MI), 1-888-532-3500 (VA), or visit www.mdgamblinghelp.org (MD) and www.1800gambler.net (WV).
BetRivers offers a responsive app, consistently good pricing for tennis, and regular bonuses for major tennis events such is US Open.
Why we like BetRivers
It is a sportsbook built to simplify the betting process. It’s a sportsbook created to place a bet on the big game and then sit back and enjoy the action. Moreover, it also features some excellent live-streaming options and a user-friendly interface.
What Does BetRivers Offer
- Vast selection of tennis events and markets: BetRivers offers a substantial variety of bets when it comes to the number of tennis events and tournaments, including US Open.
- Great promos: BetRivers doesn’t hold back when it comes to offering promos, especially during events like the US Open, allowing enthusiasts the opportunity to win more through House Specials odds boosts.
- Instant Betting: BetRivers supports Instant Betting – a micro-betting product that lets you bet on the next point of the match.
- Prop Central: A special hub on the platform dedicated to the latest proposition wagers.
How Our Experts Choose the Best Sites to Bet on the US Open
Placing the right bets requires a thorough assessment of different factors – and choosing the best betting sites is no different. Our experts comb through each site and hold them up against a list of proven criteria. We know different bettors have different preferences when it comes to betting on the US Open. This is why we do our absolute best to provide the most comprehensive and authentic list possible. We take into account things like market variety, odds, bonus offers, and more.
It’s very rare that you’ll come across a sports bettor who doesn’t love the game they’re wagering on. Tennis fans are no different, and I know how much they love the US Open. Bets shouldn’t be taken lightly, but they don’t need to be as complex as some sites and bookies make them out to be. I kept this at the forefront of my mind when compiling this list. I wanted to provide US Open bettors with a selection of sites and apps that were user centric. Promos, challenges, rewards – I considered all of these while putting this list together.
Compare the Best US Open Betting Sites of 2023 in the US
The table below should make it easy for you to compare the different options available to you for betting on the US open.
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Full Review|
|Caesars Sportsbook||4.7/5||Top mobile user-experience||Review|
|BetMGM||4.6/5||Regular US Open tennis prebuilt parlays||Review|
|DraftKings||4.6/5||In-play US Open tennis betting||Review|
|BetRivers||4.5/5||Detailed picks and stats to aid your betting||Review|
How to Choose the Best Site for You
We’ve already done most of the work in ranking these betting sites. Our criteria are strict because we want to provide our readers with a sense of safety and security, and we understand that betting your hard-earned money shouldn’t be taken lightly. With that said, everyone has their own preferences and needs. Here is a list of things you should consider when picking the right site for you.
- Play on Licensed Betting Sites: If you plan on getting into tennis betting – or sports betting of any kind – it’s important that you stick with a licensed betting site or app. Licensed betting sites have their customers’ safety and best interests at heart.
- Analyze the Welcome Offer: Betting sites often have welcome offers that you receive when signing up. It’s best to choose one based on your budget and how much you plan to bet.
- Check their Tennis Betting Odds: People don’t bet to lose; they bet to win. Start on the right foot by comparing the US Open betting odds of multiple sites to ensure you maximize your profits.
- Compare Payment Methods & Banking Options: Ultimately, you’ll need to select a betting site that offers payment and banking options that you actually use. Look for sites with security certificates.
- Research their Reputation: A site’s reputation says a great deal about them. In addition to the reviews the sites themselves plaster on their homepages, check out a few dedicated sports betting review sites to get a clear idea of what you’re getting yourself into.
- Mobile Experience: Many online sports bettors prefer to place their bets while on the move. If the mobile betting experience matters a lot to you, make sure that the site you pick supports it.
- Test their sign-up process: The sign-up process shouldn’t take you longer than 3 minutes. Reputable bookies will ask you to provide a valid identity document.
Betting on the US Open Explained
Tennis betting is getting more and more popular, giving tennis enthusiasts a chance to make some money with their passion. However, before you can enter the world of US open betting, there are a few key concepts that you should understand.
Odds are what determine how much money you are likely to win on a particular bet. They’re constantly fluctuating based on a variety of different factors, and they differ from one sportsbook to another. Keeping an eye on the odds is a great way to ensure that you’re maximizing your wins.
Picks are suggestions that can be backed by industry professionals. You can choose from a handful of free picks or pay a handicapper for their picks. Going with a handicapper with a proven track record can help you win big in the long run.
Types of Tennis Bets
As with any sport, there are a variety of different bets you can place on tennis, including during the US Open. For example, you can bet on individual matches or on the winner of the tournament. Here are some of the bets you should be looking into.
Unlike match betting in other sports, there is no draw option when it comes to tennis betting. There is only one winner and one loser, and it’s up to you to place your bet on one or the other. Since you’re only betting on an individual match, this type of bet is much safer than betting on the winner of the tournament.
Set Betting Handicap
With this type of bet, the player you’re betting on to win must win by a greater margin than the handicap. For example, say that I believe that Rafael Nadal will win his first-round US Open match easily. I could bet on him to win minus two sets. In order for me to win my bet, he would need to win 3-0. You could also choose to bet on a player with a handicap, which means your player could potentially lose the match, and you could still win your bet. Handicap betting significantly increases the odds of your bet.
Scorecast betting involves predicting the winner and the scoreline of the match. Because you’re essentially placing two bets, the payout is usually much higher – and so is the risk.
Over/under betting is different from the previous bets we’ve discussed in that, rather than predicting the winner or result, you’re betting on how many sets it will take for the match to end. The most popular bet at the US Open is over/under 3.5 sets – if you think the match will end in three straight sets, you bet under, and vice versa for over.
US Open Betting Strategies
Being a successful tennis bettor means conducting plenty of research. When considering a player, take a look at their tournament history to see their win-loss ratio. Look at the draw and see who the player will be up against and if they’ll have an easy path through the knockout rounds. This information will inform your betting strategy and ensure you’re making a smart and calculated decision.
Get to Know More About the US Open to Bet Smarter
The US Open has been held annually in Queens, New York, since 1987. Next to Wimbledon, it’s one of the most popular tennis events in the world, as well as one of the oldest. Every year, there are several different championships, including men’s and women’s singles, men’s and women’s doubles, and mixed doubles. All championships draw hundreds of thousands of viewers every year – there’s never been a better time for betting on tennis than now.
Who is the Favorite to Win this Year’s US Open Tournaments?
The early favorite for the 2023 Men’s US Open is none other than Novak Djokovic, with odds sitting at 120+. That means you could make $120 on a $100 bet if you bet on him now and he wins. Keep in mind, however, that it’s still early at this point, and the odds will only continue to fluctuate as we get closer to the tournament. The women’s tournament is a lot more open, and there isn’t a clear front-runner at this point. However, we suspect Iga Swiatek will make a run for the title.
Which Players Are Playing in the Current US Open?
The field is yet to be confirmed but expect to see names like:
- Novak Djokovic
- Carlos Alcaraz
- Rafael Nadal
- Alexander Zverev
- Daniil Medvedev
- Nick Kyrgios
- Jannik Sinner
- Stefanos Tsitipas
- Iga Swiatek
- Aryna Sabalenka
- Jessica Pegula
- Caroline Garcia
- Ons Jabeur
- Coco Gauff
- Elena Rybakina
- Daria Kasatkina
What Are the Key Dates to Keep in Mind?
- August 29-30, 2023: First round
- August 31 – September 01, 2023: Second round
- September 2-3, 2023: Third round
- September 4-5, 2023: Fourth round
- September 6-7, 2023: Quarterfinals
- September 8-9, 2023: Semifinals
- September 10-11,2023: Finals