Known as one of the most popular bookmakers in the world, Bet365 is a favorite among many and for good reasons
- Boosted Odds
- Great for parlays
- Excellent tennis bet builder
- Live streaming and live betting features
- Numerous tennis betting markets
Must be 21+ and physically present in CO, IA, NJ, OH and VA. New Customers only. Sign up, deposit (minimum $10) to your account and place a qualifying bet. Bonus Bets winnings are added to Bonus Bets balance. Bonus Bet wager excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, OH, NJ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
This bookie has earned the top spot in this list of the best Roland-Garros betting sites because of its easy-to-use and lucrative tennis bet builder feature.
Why We Like Bet365
Bet365’s tennis betting section is extensive, well-organized, and easy to use. In particular, its tennis bet builder feature allows bettors to build a unique wager by combining up to 12 betting markets to increase your maximum potential payout. The bookie also offers an impressive live streaming and live betting section, further enhancing your betting experience.
What Bet365 Offers You
- Tennis bet builder: Choose a maximum of 12 selections from different betting markets to maximize your potential profits.
- Accumulator bonuses: Up to 70% in accumulator bonuses for bettors who make at least three or more selections in various betting markets.
- Special promos for outright bets: The bookie’s Outrights tab shows the special promotions and offers on women’s and men’s tennis games during Roland-Garros.
- Easy-to-use website: The website features a user-friendly interface that is simple to navigate and use, providing a comprehensive betting experience.
Caesars delivers top prematch odds for the Roland Garros on a consistent basis throughout the tournament.
- Lenient house rules for tennis betting
- Best rewards program
- Good odds for point-by-point betting
Offer valid and must be physically present in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY. 21+. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? IL, MD, NJ, OH, TN, VA, WV, PA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or MD: visit mdgamblinghelp.org or WV: visit 1800gambler.net; AZ: Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP; CO, WY, KS: Call 1-800-522-4700; IN: Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT; IA: Call 1-800-BETSOFF; LA: Call 1-877-770-STOP; MI: Call 1-800-270-7117. GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. MA: CALL 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org. NY: Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369).
Caesars has earned its spot on our list thanks to its detailed yet user-friendly rules related to tennis betting, such as keeping the set/game/point wagers stand if they have been settled before the match has been suspended for any reason.
Why We Like Caesars
Caesars is known to lower the juice during Grand Slams and offer additional Bet Boosts as the tournament progresses. Each match during the Roland Garros also comes with detailed stats that can make a big difference with the overall success of in-play betting.
What Caesars Offers You
- Competitive pricing: One of the biggest selling points for Caesars Sportsbook is the pricing for different tennis bets, especially the moneyline wagers.
- Bonuses and promotions: The operator has one of the biggest first bet bonuses out there, giving new players up to $1,000 in bonus bets.
- Easy-to-use website: The website features a user-friendly interface that is simple to navigate and use, providing a comprehensive betting experience.
With decades of experience, Betfred is among the go-to providers when it comes to Roland-Garros online betting sites.
- Well-designed user interface
- Intuitive mobile app
- Daily odds boosts and special promotions on Roland-Garros
Must be 21 or older. Please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, MD, OH, VA); 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ); 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).
This bookie made its way on our list of top betting sites due to its generous offers and regular Roland-Garros-specific promotions.
Why We Like Betfred Sportsbook
Betfred’s promotions and bonuses give this sportsbook an edge over its competitors. For instance, loyal players can expect daily Betfred boosts on specific betting lines and special promos on Roland-Garros events. It also features among the best Roland-Garros betting apps on the market.
What Betfred Sportsbook Offers You
- Exceptional customer support: Betfred features an award-winning customer support team, which you can contact via live chat, email, and telephone.
- Superior live streaming functionality: Betfred offers its users an easy-to-use live stream feature.
- Good betting markets and odds: Players can wager on a wide range of tennis betting markets with decent odds, giving a great chance of winning big when betting on matches at Roland-Garros.
Due to its comprehensive betting markets, generous offers, and quality odds, Unibet is a top-tier betting site.
- Best EPL Odds
- Best for EPL Odds
- Excellent in-play wagering section
- Early cashout option
- Fully functional mobile app
Must be 21+ and present in AZ, IN, NJ, PA, VA. Offer not available in all states. T&Cs apply. If you or someone you know has gambling problem and wants help, call or text call 1-800-NEXT-STEP or text NEXTSTEP to 53342 (AZ); call or text 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/PA); call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN); call 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
In-play wagering is popular among players worldwide, and Unibet does not compromise on the features available in its in-play wagering arena.
Why We Like Unibet
Unibet offers users one of the best live betting experiences, especially those interested in betting on matches at Roland-Garros. With numerous impressive features like the early cashout option, odds boost on in-play betting lines, and an excellent live streaming function, you are sure of an enjoyable in-play betting experience at Unibet.
What Unibet Offers You
- Available in 6 US states: Unibet is legal in 6 US jurisdictions and counting. Currently, it is accessible in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Arizona, Indiana, and Virginia.
- Amazing mobile app: Thanks to its feature-rich and simple-to-navigate app, Unibet’s mobile betting experience is hassle-free and enjoyable.
- Seamless user experience: Unibet’s website is well-organized, easy to navigate, and has numerous helpful options to ensure users enjoy betting on their favorite sports and leagues.
BetMGM is another popular and widely accessible US sportsbook that offers numerous betting options for various sports and leagues, including the tennis at Roland-Garros.
- Consistently good pricing for long-shot wagers
- Impeccable reputation
- Supports various payment options
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER in CO, DC, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MS, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-981-0023 (PR). In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ontario or Puerto Rico.
This bookie offers customers some of the best odds for long-shot bets on totals. For example, if Unibet and Caesars offer +275 on the first having under 8.5 games, BetMGM is likely to offer +300.
Why We Like BetMGM
Tennis bettors can enjoy a variety of Roland-Garros wagers via BetMGM, with an average of 20 betting market per matchup. This secure and user-friendly platform provides up-to-date odds to enhance the thrill of betting while increasing your potential profits.
What BetMGM Offers You
- A diverse range of tennis betting markets: For Roland-Garros, you can participate in various betting markets, including outrights, match winners, handicaps, set betting, totals, race-to-points, and tiebreaks.
- Live streaming: Even though BetMGM’s tennis live streaming is mostly available for challengers, the operator is likely to add high-profile tennis events in the near future, including Roland-Garros.
- Good coverage of doubles: Besides Roland-Garros singles, BetMGM also puts considerably focus on the doubles, offering good pricing and all the same wagers as for the singles.
How Our Experts Choose the Top Sites to Wager On Roland-Garros
The best Roland-Garros betting sites in the US must meet specific criteria depending on the bettor’s needs and preferences. Thanks to our combined years of experience and expertise in the industry, Betting.com’s team of professionals have mastered the art of selecting platforms that check most of the boxes for US players. We looked at how different sites performed against various criteria to find the ideal online betting platform for your needs.
After scouring thousands of online sportsbooks, we picked the top options to make betting on Roland-Garros a breeze. Some vital factors we looked at include quality odds, a wide array of tennis betting markets, and generous offers.
In my opinion, those who want to bet on Roland-Garros do it for the love of the sport. Whether they want to bet on the entire Grand Slam tournament or single-day games, they want a platform that guarantees a smooth and hassle-free betting experience. Therefore, I believe that the best Roland-Garros betting sites must provide the best odds and a user-friendly betting experience.
While many players are searching for a platform with attractive bonuses, they should also offer a diverse range of tennis betting markets with highly competitive odds. Other factors I prioritized while compiling this list include live betting, live streaming, prompt customer support, and convenient payment methods.
Compare the Best Roland-Garros Betting Sites of 2023 in the US
Due to the immense popularity of Roland-Garros, numerous bookmakers are trying to attract new users during this 15-day event. As a result, novice bettors are likely to experience difficulty choosing the most suitable site. Luckily, comparing different bookmakers can help you make an informed choice.
Below is a comparison table of the top Roland-Garros betting sites in the US.
|Sportsbook||Betting.com rating||Best for||Review|
|Bet365||4.90/5||Excellent tennis bet builder feature||Review|
|Betfred||4.80/5||Offers attractive Roland-Garros promotions and odds boosts||Review|
|Unibet||4.75/5||Comprehensive Roland-Garros in-play betting arena|
|Betway||4.85/5||Quality odds for pre-game, in-play, and futures markets||Review|
How to Choose the Best Site for You
Betting.com has compared thousands of betting sites against our tried-and-tested criteria. But, if you want to search for the perfect Roland-Garros betting site on your own, we have compiled a list of important criteria to consider before registering on any platform:
- Find licensed sites with the latest security protocols: Although numerous Roland-Garros betting sites exist, only those licensed with up-to-date security protocols can guarantee your winnings are paid out and that your sensitive data is safe.
- Evaluate welcome offers and how they work: Find a platform with genuine welcome offers and reasonable terms and conditions to ensure that you can easily cash out your winnings.
- Compare their Roland-Garros odds and betting markets: If you want to maximize your winnings, review odds and available betting markets from different Roland-Garros betting sites in the US to determine the one that provides the best value.
- Review supported payment methods: As you select your preferred bookmaker, you must ensure that the site guarantees your financial data’s security and safety while supporting several convenient payment methods.
- Check their online reputation: Before investing your hard-earned money, you must perform a background check by reading client reviews to determine if the site’s offers are genuine.
- Test the mobile experience: Review if the bookie offers a user-friendly and smooth mobile betting experience, especially if you prefer betting on the go.
- Try their registration process: Reputable bookmakers offer a simple signup process that only takes a few minutes. Some may require you to complete a KYC verification process.
Betting on Roland-Garros Explained
Tennis fans have a chance of winning big by betting on Roland-Garros. However, you must understand the basics of betting on tennis matches to maximize your chances of placing successful wagers.
Numerous sportsbooks offer competitive odds on Roland-Garros. While outright odds are very popular during this tournament, in-play betting markets are also highly competitive and provide a thrilling betting experience on Roland-Garros betting apps and websites.
You must go beyond recent form and stats when searching for Roland-Garros picks. Look into a tennis player’s past performance on the clay courts and their previous performance in past Grand Slam tournaments.
Types of Roland-Garros Bets
The most popular bet types for Roland-Garros matches include:
Also known as moneyline bets, this type of bet involves wagering on the game result. It is the simplest betting market since it only requires you to predict the winner of a specific match at the tournament.
This requires the player to determine the exact score of a certain game or set. This popular bet type is an excellent chance to take advantage of higher odds.
These are wagers where you predict the result of the entire Roland-Garros tournament by wagering on a single player. Players can also bet each way under this bet type, where you will also win if the player completes the Roland-Garros tournament as a runner-up.
The oddsmaker will determine a value, and the bettor has to choose if the game’s total score will be over or under the value. Totals for sets, games, and points are available in tennis betting.
If you are looking for higher odds, parlays are an exciting option. They allow players to combine multiple other tennis bets within a single wager.
Roland-Garros Betting Strategies
Implementing several betting strategies can assist you in placing successful Roland-Garros wagers. However, information is the key to unlocking success in the betting industry. Thus, before placing any Roland-Garros bet, study the player’s past performance on the clay, overall form, and past player and history in this specific Grand Slam event.
Get to Know More about Roland-Garros to Bet Smarter
Roland-Garros, also called the French Open, is the second of four annual Grand Slam tournaments held on clay courts. The 15-day event was named after Roland Garros, the first French aviator who flew over the Mediterranean Sea. The first French Open took place in 1891, but it was only an interclub male competition played on sand courts. It was not until 1978 that the sand courts were changed to clay courts, now considered the toughest surface for tennis competitions.
Who is the Favorite to Win Roland-Garros This Season?
Iga Swiatek and Carlos Alcaraz are the favorites to win the women’s and men’s singles at the French Open. While Swiatek is not new to the championship title in Grand Slams, Alcaraz has only won the US Open. Swiatek won Roland Garros in 2020 and 2022 and the US Open in 2022.
Which Players Are Playing in this Years Roland-Garros?
A total of 128 players will participate in Roland-Garros. The top players include:
- Carlos Alcaraz
- Iga Swiatek
- Paula Badosa
- Caroline Garcia
- Novak Djokovic
- Coco Gauff
- Rafael Nadal
- Elena Rybakina
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Aryna Sabalenkaa
- Maria Sakkari
- Casper Ruud
- Ons Jabeur
- Jannik Sinner
- Jessica Pegula
- Holger Rune
- Barbora Krejcikova
- Alex Zverev
- Petra Kvitova
- Daniil Medvedev
- Veronika Kudermetova
- Andrey Rublev
- Daria Kasatkina
What are the Important Dates to Keep in Mind
- May 22 – 26, 2023: Start of qualifiers
- May 28, 2023: Start of first-round
- June 6 – 7, 2023: Quarterfinals for the singles
- June 8, 2023: Finals for the mixed doubles
- June 10, 2023: Finals for the women’s singles
- June 11, 2023: Finals for the men’s singles