Our Choice for the Best Golf Betting Sites for 2023
- Bet365 – Extensive golf betting markets
- Betway – Generous welcome bonus
- BetMGM – User-friendly website
- FanDuel Sportsbook – Great live betting options
- Caesars – Fantastic mobile app for golf betting
Since its online debut in 2000, Bet365 has offered its players massive betting options, making it a player-favorite among many.
Thanks to its extensive golf betting markets and regular price boosts on odds made on some popular golfers , Bet365 enables players to win huge potential payouts.
Why We Like Bet365
From its user-friendly website interface to its wide range of betting options, seamless payment options, and responsive mobile betting experience, there are many reasons why we recommend playing at Bet365. Likewise, players can bet on several popular golf markets, including the three-ball winner, first-round leader, and “to make the cut”, as well as numerous live markets. Therefore, golf bettors can participate across various markets covering golf events, such as PGA Tour, US Open, The Masters, Pro Golf Tour, and more.
|Excellent coverage of golf betting markets||No VIP program or loyalty system|
|Convenient and varied payment options|
|Reputable and licensed US sportsbook|
What Bet365 Offers You
- Golf betting odds boost and bonuses: The bookie selects fancied golfers from the market to offer exclusive odds boost and bonuses before the tournament.
- Live golf betting: Bet365 provides a wide variety of live golf betting options, which can also be enjoyed via the mobile app.
- Generous welcome bonus of up to $200 in free bets: This bookie is giving new bettors on the platform up to $200 worth of free bets once they deposit as little as $1.
- Convenient banking methods: Bet365 provides extensive banking options, including debit/credit cards and Neteller. Deposits are instant, while withdrawals take up to 5 days.
Betway is owned by Super Group and makes golf betting accessible to all bettors across the globe, including novice and seasoned players.
Betway landed a spot on our list because it is a reputable brand with several generous bonuses for its new and loyal players.
Why We Like Betway
Although this platform has several fantastic features, including an easy-to-use website, live streaming, live betting, an intuitive mobile app, and a wide variety of golf betting markets, these are not the reasons why Betway caught our eye. Instead, it was its generous welcome bonus of risk-free bets and other lucrative promotions that got our attention. Once you successfully register an account on the platform and claim the risk-free bet, Betway will refund the amount you bet if you lose.
|Generous signup bonus||Can only legally operate in few US states|
|Wide variety of golf betting markets|
What Betway Offers You
- Risk-free bet: New players can claim a $250 risk-free bet, which is fully refunded if you lose your first wager.
- Regular promotions: Loyal players can take advantage of the regular promotions offered by Betway to increase their odds of winning.
- Numerous golf betting markets: Apart from the standard golf betting odds, players on Betway can also wager on #betyourway, which features combinations and props with great odds.
- Fast payouts: Withdrawals via Skrill, Paypal, and PayNearMe take approximately two business days.
BetMGM is another top contender for one of the best US golf betting sites, as it features vast golf betting options and excellent odds.
Given the popularity of online golf betting sites, no one wants to spend their money on a platform that is difficult to navigate or offers limited betting markets. This is why BetMGM has earned a spot on our list. It features an easy-to-use website interface as well as a mobile app.
Why We Like About BetMGM
Besides its user-friendly interface, BetMGM also provides a trustworthy betting environment. Not only does it feature valid licenses from various US gambling authorities, but it also ensures that player information is secure through its up-to-date security practices. This bookie also offers numerous bonuses and an extensive range of golf betting markets, including same-game parlay and in-game bets.
|User-friendly website and mobile app||Withdrawals can take up to two business days|
|Live betting and live streaming features|
|Competitive golf betting odds|
What BetMGM Offers You
- Live golf betting and streaming: On BetMGM, bettors can enjoy a vibrant in-play betting section and live streaming features.
- Easy to navigate mobile app: BetMGM has an intuitive and well-designed mobile app that is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Prompt customer support: Bettors can access BetMGM’s customer support team 24/7 via live chat, email, or its social media pages.
- Ongoing golf betting promos: During golf competitions, such as the US Open and the PGA Tour, this bookmaker offers a wide range of ongoing promotions aiming to increase betting thrill.
Since its launch in 2009, FanDuel has become synonymous with sports betting as a whole, including golf betting in particular.
The FanDuel sportsbook made our list of top US golf betting sites because of its intuitive and user-friendly live golf betting section.
Why We Like FanDuel
FanDuel’s robust in-play betting section pairs well with its live-streaming option. These features make this platform one of the most engaging golf betting sites for both novice and experienced bettors. If you enjoy live betting on pre-game and US Open events, BetMGM is definitely an ideal option for you.
|Engaging live betting and live streaming feature||No VIP program|
|Easy-to-use website and mobile app|
What FanDuel Offers You
- Live golf betting: Players can bet on live golf games via the website and mobile app.
- Exciting live streaming feature: Thanks to the strategic partnerships made by FanDuel, users are guaranteed a safe and secure live streaming platform for golf matches throughout the entire season.
- Convenient payment options: FanDuel supports many reliable payment options that facilitate free deposits and fast payouts. In fact, withdrawals can take only up to 12 hours to complete.
- Encourages responsible betting: FanDuel helps its users keep problem betting at bay by providing responsible gaming features such as limits, timeouts, and other controls.
Launched in 1934, Caesars sports betting site has successfully offered an excellent golf betting environment to bettors across the world.
Through Caesar’s intuitive mobile app, players can enjoy live betting and live streaming from their mobile devices.
Why We Like Caesars
Besides the intuitive mobile app, Caesar’s sports betting platform also provides a wide range of secure and reliable payment options, an easy-to-use website, extensive market coverage, as well as generous bonuses. This bookie clearly understands what sports betting is all about, and you can tell from its unique offerings and easy-to-use software.
|Responsive mobile app||The app requires a Wi-Fi connection for fast live streaming|
|Easy registration and banking processes|
|Intuitive in-play golf betting section|
What Caesars Offers You
- Live in-app PGA betting and streaming options: Golf bettors can bet and watch the PGA Tour in real time via Caesar’s android or iOS app.
- Rewards tracking feature: The Caesars sportsbook provides its users with a reward tracking feature where they can monitor the bets that earn them reward credits and their earned tier credits.
- Facilitates one-touch payments: To facilitate transactions, Caesars supports deposits and payouts made by clicking a button.
- Exclusive parlay bonuses: You can place parlay bets and include an odds boost to increase the odds of your placed bets.
How Our Experts Choose the Best Sites to Bet on Golf
Creating a list of the best golf betting sites involves a thorough and complex process. It requires a discerning eye and in-depth research against a list of proven criteria. Since not all wagerers have the same preferences, several factors contribute to the experience provided by golf betting sites. However, our team of experts has dedicated their time to select bookies from the wide range of golf online betting sites available today that will provide a first-class betting experience.
| Kevin Lan: |
Overall, people bet on golf because of their love for the game. So, I had this in mind as I created this list of top US golf betting sites. I prioritized the bettor’s experience from creating an account to depositing and placing bets to withdrawing their winnings. Bonuses, promotions, live betting, and live streaming only add to the excitement involved in golf betting. Thus, the best golf betting sites should be secure, reputable, offer seamless payment options, have user-friendly software, and provide responsive customer support.
Compare the Best Golf Betting Sites of 2023
If you love golf, you’re probably looking for ways to earn from some of your top in-house bets with your friends, colleagues, or family. Luckily, you can compare various US golf betting sites to get an in-depth look at what bookmaker ticks your list of needs and preferences.
Below is a side-by-side comparison of our top golf betting sites of this year.
|Sportsbook||Betting.com rating||Best for||Welcome Bonus||Review|
|Bet365||4.7/5||Extensive golf market coverage||Up to $30 free bets||Review|
|Betway||4.6/5||Generous welcome bonus||$250 risk-free bet||Review|
|BetMGM||4.4/5||User-friendly website||Up to $1000 risk-free bets||Review|
|FanDuel Sportsbook||4.3/5||Excellent live in-play betting options||$200 free bets||Review|
|Caesars||4.3/5||Intuitive mobile app||$300 free bets||Review|
How to Choose the Best Site For You
After thoroughly reviewing a collection of US golf online betting sites, we ranked them according to our honest criteria. That said, since everyone has their own set of needs and preferences, here is a guide to help you evaluate these betting sites on your own and determine the best option for you.
Below is a set of criteria to consider as you search for the best golf betting site for US players:
- Select a licensed golf betting site: If you want to enjoy a seamless and secure betting experience, choosing a betting site with a valid license from a reputable authority is vital. Check the site’s security and licensing information to ensure you can legally play on the platform and that the bookie will keep your data safe.
- Review the welcome bonus: Based on your betting preferences and budget, it’s best to evaluate the welcome bonus of any golf betting site. Don’t forget to review the bonus terms and conditions to ensure they are manageable.
- Determine the golf betting odds: Everyone would love to win their bet. Assessing and comparing a bookie’s golf betting odds will ensure that you are betting using the best possible odds.
- Evaluate the payment methods: Choosing a bookie that supports varied payment options and ascertains the safety of your information using the latest security features is highly advisable.
- Determine their reputation: Discovering the reputation of any bookie will give you an idea of its betting environment. The best US golf betting sites have a positive reputation among most bettors.
- Analyze their golf mobile betting experience: If you enjoy betting on the move, prioritize a bookmaker’s mobile betting experience. Determine whether the platform offers an intuitive mobile site or a downloadable mobile app, and whether its mobile platform is easy-to-use.
- Assess their registration process: Generally, the registration process on a betting site should take a maximum of 3 minutes. Notably, most reputable bookies require new players to complete KYC verification, which involves submitting a copy of an identity verification document.
Betting on Golf Explained
Betting on golf gives golf enthusiasts a chance to win huge payouts. That said, before you can do that, you need to understand the inner workings of golf betting in order to fully enjoy the betting market.
In golf betting, you can bet during majors, like most golf bettors, or throughout the year to enjoy responsible betting and high potential payouts. Most golf events feature more than 140 players with different corresponding odds, giving players numerous options with excellent value attached to them.
Picks in golf betting refer to predetermined preferences or bets suggested by expert golf bettors in the industry. Although you can find free picks, you can also buy from touts and qualified handicappers. More often than not, taking picks from a handicapper with a proven track record can increase your chances of winning a golf bet.
Types of Golf Bets
There are several types of golf bets that you can place on your favorite golf betting sites. Understanding the options available will help you decide which is better for you.
To Win Bets
To-win bets are the most popular in golf betting. They involve betting on the golfer who is most likely to win in a specific tournament or round.
Versus The Field Bets
To place a versus-the-field bet, there must be a clear game-winner, which is the golfer who has a clear lead, even before the tournament ends. Thus, a versus-the-field bet entails betting which player will win the tournament other than the golfer in the lead.
Also known as proposition bets, prop bets are when bettors wager on whether something will happen or how many times an event will take place during a tournament or a round.
Golf Betting Strategies
To become a successful golf bettor, you must do plenty of trial and error. While you can use some tried-and-tested golf betting strategies from the pros, the most vital tip to remember is to bet only what you can afford to lose. Avoid getting caught up with all the hype of the golf tournament or match. Instead, keep a level mind and conduct thorough research before placing a bet.
Popular Golf Leagues to Bet On
The golf betting market is expanding globally, including in the US. As a result, more and more golf leagues are emerging, providing bettors with more options. Some popular golf leagues to bet on include:
- The Masters – The Masters is among the most popular events in the world of golf. Held at Georgia’s Augusta National Golf Club, this event features vast betting markets, including seven each-way betting options.
- US Open – Another popular golf betting event is the Open Championship in the US. This event is known for being notoriously difficult, as low scores are usually not achieved by players. In other words, leaders are generally pretty close on the scoreboard.
The PGA Championship – Also known as the PGA Tour, this Championship event is the last major in the world of golf. It takes place on various golf courses across the US. Although this event features plenty of betting options, it suffers from a little less online betting action than other majors.