Daily Predictions & Analysis From Professional Handicappers
The good news…a jam-packed sports calendar means big games and big betting opportunities everywhere you look, from the NBA and NFL to Soccer, tennis, golf and more.
The more daunting news…with so much action to assess, it’s a good thing that we have both expert betting picks and predictions ready for you.
The Betting.com team is here to give you a daily boost with our expert betting picks and predictions generated from professional betting handicappers. Say good-bye to aimless scrolling from market to market; and hello to hand-picked expert betting picks placed at your fingertips.
How Do We Choose The Best Betting Picks & Predictions?
For starters, we cast a wide net. Our daily picks and predictions factor in all the biggest games and events from around the world while scouring the betting odds posted by the leading sportsbooks in the business.
Above all else, we look for value and any little edge over the sportsbooks we can find. There are three major types of picks and predictions you can find on Betting.com.
- Our in-house betting experts will first analyze the latest storylines, current team form, game stats and team news. Then they’ll spend the time preparing a well structured game analysis with all the information included. Within the game preview you’ll find a well justified pick for your favourite sport.
- Our community of experienced handicappers ( known as sports handicappers ) will post daily picks accompanied with an analysis and a reason why to wager on them. They will usually specialize in one or two sports at most so they can be on the top of the latest information. It’s always recommended to follow more than one handicapper to diversify the risk.
- Data-driven soccer predictions. We developed an in-house algorithm based on a combination of variables to find the best value betting positions, and they are fully data driven. With the help of data predictions you will be able to make decisions based on pure facts, and emotions become a non-factor.
The end result is a handy set of daily picks & predictions, saving you time and effort, while increasing your chances of winning.
Combine Your Passion For Betting With Our Daily Picks
Every great player and every great team needs a solid strategy to be successful. Betting is no different – and we’re drawing up the plays to help you turn picks into profit.
With a roster of betting experts specializing in the top sports leagues, our goal is simple: lay the groundwork for you to be more successful with your betting.
Whether you’re just placing the occasional wager or making more regular bets, we’re confident that you’ll appreciate us filtering the most eye-catching predictions and odds.
So, make our daily betting picks part of your game plan today!
What Sports do we Provide Picks & Predictions for
You name it, we’ve got picks for it. We know that no two visitors to Betting.com are the same, so we make it a point to have variety in the mix of picks we share.
That variety extends to featuring predictions across different leagues. You’ll notice that our soccer picks aren’t exclusively focused on the MLS, Premier League or La Liga. Our experts survey all the top soccer leagues, in Europe and around the world, before landing on the most attractive wagers.
We have a small army of experienced bettors covering all major USA sports and league. We are continually monitoring the schedule across the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL to see where the biggest value bets lie, as well as keeping an eye on the college sports scene.
In case you decide to visit us daily here is what you can expect:
You will find tips for all popular and not so famous betting markets. Regardless of whether you want to wager on the spread or totals lines, moneyline or other alternative betting markets, our community picks and expert handicappers have you covered.
Other sports drop in and out of the Betting Picks of the Day list. We’re all-in on the major tennis and golf tournaments throughout the year, plus cricket, rugby, horse racing and more.
The bottom line: you’ll always find a refreshing mix of sports to get in on the action.
Our Handicappers & Professional Handicappers
The Betting.com crew of seasoned handicappers is one of our secret weapons – though not that secret, given that we’re sharing their best picks with you!
Sifting through the odds and finding the all-important gem is what our handicappers do best. They understand the key statistics (and the statistics behind those statistics) and bring years of experience in the sports betting world. Now they’re here to nudge you in the right direction.
Of course, you don’t always have to agree with them! But why not “pick their brains” via the daily picks before jumping into the betting action?
How To Become A Handicapper For Betting.com
Always wondered if you have what it takes to be a top handicapper? Now you can find out! We’re always looking to expand our handicapper community.
Plus, it’s easy to get involved. Log into your Betting.com account, then either:
- Click on Publish New Tip in the top right corner of your screen and search for the event where you want to make a pick. Just select an odds market to open a bet slip, add your stake and confirm your tip; OR
- Go directly to the Odds Comparison section and click on the odds you want to feature as your tip(s). Then, as noted above, select an odds market to open a bet slip, add your stake and confirm your tip.
It’s as simple as that. You’ll even get a handicapper rating! Once you’ve posted at least 85 tips on Betting.com, we’ll publish your accuracy and make that accuracy percentage available to potential subscribers. The higher your accuracy, the likelier it is that subscribers will follow your tips on our site.
A strong subscriber following also opens other doors for you. Via your Betting.com account profile, you can click Become Paid Now and select a monthly fee for subscribers who want access to your tips.
Simon Flynn is a sports bettor with over 10 years experience in building profitable sports trading systems. Specializing in football (the type where players use their feet), he dreams of hitting that elusive 10-game accumulator one day.