Betting.com has compiled a list of the top websites for sports fans looking to make wagers from outside Las Vegas—simply pick the site that works best for your needs and start racking up those wins.
Our picks for the Best Boxing Betting Sites for March 2023
- FanDuel – Easy to navigate app for making wagers
- DraftKings – Great, one time, low-wager bonus offer on moneyline bets
- Caesars – Bouts broken down by weight class.
- PointsBet – Early cash out on boxing bouts
- BetMGM – Exclusive boxing bouts not found on other sites
FanDuel offers gamblers a great way to wager on boxing matches and is promoted by NFL tight end Rob Gronkowski.
FanDuel gives customers the easiest boxing wagering experience and fair play on any bonuses they get with them.
Why we like FanDuel
The FanDuel sportsbook app allows people to jump into a boxing match and make their wagers. Their app makes it easy to parlay any wagers together for those looking to get bigger odds.
|Simple to use app for boxing bets|
One-time play-through of any bonus money from offers
Mandatory bi-weekly two-factor authentication for added security
|Lack of bonuses outside of holiday and refer bonuses|
Two-factor authentication can get annoying if you wager regularly
What FanDuel offers you
- Fair Play Play Through: Offers a 1x play-through on any customer bonuses, the lowest play-through bonus among sportsbooks.
- Referral Bonuses: Get a $100 bonus ($50 for the sportsbook and $50 for the casino) when you refer a new customer, and they wager $10 in the FanDuel casino and $10 on the FanDuel sportsbook.
- Holiday Promotions: Get bonus offers based on specific holidays.
- Connection to Loyalty Programs from Local Casinos: Link your FanDuel account to the local casino that sponsors them for more points when betting on boxing.
DraftKings has become a reputable name in betting on boxing due to its partnerships with professional sports leagues. Although initially renowned for being a single baseball competition site, it has since developed into one of the largest and most well-known sports gambling sites.
DraftKings gives new customers the best boxing betting rewards with their one-time bonus offer on moneyline wagers.
Why we like DraftKings
DraftKings is a well-known company that gives its users a personalized experience. Those who are high-rollers get exclusive offers that other users can’t get. While DraftKings has a solid lineup of boxing matches to bet on, they also offer free player pools anyone can join.
|VIP program that includes more bonuses, offers, and personal account executive|
Low-wager, high bonus offer for new customers
Social area where users share their DraftKings wagers to everyone
|App experience can be difficult with a dark background|
Some boxing betting options can be difficult to understand in the DraftKings app
What DraftKings offers you
- Exclusive VIP Experience: VIP customers get their personal account manager, who you can contact directly via text message. Also included in the VIP program are exclusive bonus offers.
- Best Wagering Bonus for New Customers: DraftKings offers new users a “Bet $5, win $150” offer. While the bonus is in free bets, it provides no other sportsbook matches.
- Social Club: DraftKings has a social club for users to share their bets with members while seeing what other members are betting on themselves.
- Free-to-Play Pools: DraftKings free pools cover each major sport for a chance to win money without the risk of waging your own.
The long-established casino in Las Vegas knows how to make betting on boxing simple for customers. Their trusted name makes them a draw if you want to bet on boxing.
Caesars simplifies betting on specific boxing weight classes while giving customers great deposit-matching offers.
Why we like Caesars
As their commercials say, Caesars gives the people what they want. It’s easy to get bonus offers from them while betting on boxing. Their breakdown of boxing bouts based on each weight class makes the betting experience smooth on their app. From heavyweight bouts to super featherweight fights, Caesar has all the different weight classes to bet on.
|Plenty of deposit bonuses for new and current customers|
Easy to understand boxing match-ups
Trusted and established name for betting on boxing
|15x playthrough on any casino bonuses from deposits|
Hard to find additional wagering options for boxing matches
What Caesars offers you
- Loyalty Rewards: Each boxing bet nets Caesars Rewards, which can be redeemed for bonus cash, hotel stays, live events, or merchandise.
- Best in Class Deposit Bonuses: Caesars gives all their customers plenty of deposit bonuses. Those who sign up for their email notifications can easily get up to three deposit bonus offers weekly.
- Smooth App Experience for Betting: The Caesars Sportsbook app gives users a smooth app experience, making it easy to find and identify the wagers you are searching for in-app.
- Profit Boosts: Caesars offers the occasional profit boost on wagers. While some are targeted to specific sports, others are profit boosts on parlays.
PointsBet started making its splash when it hired former NFL quarterback Drew Brees as a brand ambassador. They are also known for partnering with NBC for their Sunday Night Football games.
If you want to make simple moneyline bets on boxing matches, PointsBet gives their users this experience.
Why we like PointsBet
PointsBet gives users a simplified app experience when betting on boxing. While they don’t have the thrills of other sites, they offer three-way wagering on every boxing match and a slightly customizable app background. Their “cash out” option makes them a favorite if you doubt you will win your wager.
|Easy moneyline wagering for boxing matches|
The app allows for daytime and nighttime lighting
Second chance bets for new customers who wager each day for five days
|Lack of wagering options for most boxing matches|
The app can be hard to navigate
What PointsBet offers you
- Simple Three-Way Moneyline Bets: PointsBet’s primary focus is on their three-way moneyline bets, which make things simple for their customers.
- Up to $500 in Second Chance Bets: New customers who use promo code WELCOME can get up to $100 back each day for five days, up to $500, if their bet loses.
- Live Cash Out for Parlay Bets: Customers who parlay their boxing bets can do live cash out of their bet. This is great for people sweating any leg of their parlay.
- Power Hour: Customers can opt-in for a free bet during power hour. Free bets during the power hour are linked to a specific sport.
Frontman Jamie Foxx shows in commercials why BetMGM is the king of boxing betting, as the site’s promotion of boxing wagering is known by all who have seen their commercials.
BetMGM has a list of significant reasons to pick them while minimizing the cons of placing wagers with them.
Why we like BetMGM
BetMGM gives its new customers a risk-free wager of up to $1,000 on their first bet. They also reward you for referring new customers to their brand. All of this, on top of a solid loyalty program and odds, boosts, give plenty of reasons for customers to love BetMGM.
|A loyalty program that can turn boxing bets into casino and hotel rewards|
Referral program for customers who refer people to BetMGM
Lion’s Boost offers higher prices for bettors
|Restrictions based on the sign-up state can prevent users from getting referral bonuses|
What BetMGM offers you
- State-Specific Special Offers on Sports Teams: If you live in a state with a sporting team, BetMGM will offer special odds and free bets on days those teams play.
- Lion’s Boost Odds Booster: Users can occasionally find a special “Lion’s Boost” offer, increasing the odds on their bets and parlays.
- Generous Referral Program: Customers can refer up to 20 new customers to BetMGM, with each referral netting up to $50 in free bets.
- Loyalty Program: Each boxing bet nets you BetMGM rewards, which can be used at any of MGM’s 20+ resort properties or in-app.
How our experts choose the best boxing betting sites
Choosing the right boxing betting site will be different for each person. However, checking off the boxes that most people look for when betting on boxing is something our team aims to do for our readers. They go through all the different betting sites to make picking the best boxing betting site a breeze.
When I want to bet on boxing, I look for a site that will keep drawing me back. While some sites have great one-time offers, I want a betting site that’s easy to use and gives the best odds. The best site can offer a bonus, but its primary focus should be boxing matches and fair odds.
Comparing boxing betting sites for the best of 2023
Boxing is an ancient sport, and bettors have been placing wagers on the outcome of fights for many years. Although betting in boxing has always existed, its potential widened drastically with the boom of sports gambling—offering punters new avenues to place bets on bouts.
Below is a list of some sites you can wager money on boxing while highlighting the best use for each site.
|Site Name||Betting.com Rating||Best For||Signup Bonus||Full Review|
|BetMGM||4.3/5||Regular bettors on boxing matches||Up to $1,000 back in free bets on the first wager||Visit|
|DraftKings||4.6/5||One-time wagering on favored fighters||Up to $1,000 deposit bonus with promo code WIN||Visit|
|Caesars||4.4/5||Weight class betting||Up to $1,250 back on the first bet with promo code GOFULL||Visit|
|FanDuel||4.7/5||Using bonus wagers||No Sweat first bet, up to $1,000||Visit|
|PointsBets||3.9/5||Moneyline wagers and early cash outs||Up to $100 back in free bets each day for the first five days||Visit|
How to choose the right betting site
Betting.com goes through all the betting sites for boxing and analyzes everything about these sites. While our experts comb through hundreds of sites, you can do additional research if you need more information.
Below is a list of everything our experts examine before making their picks for boxing betting sites.
- Trusted Sites with Security: While plenty of sites offer boxing matches to wager on, only trusted sites can guarantee your wagers are protected and will be paid out if you win. That’s why betting.com sticks with well-known sites tested as safe for customers.
- Welcome Offers and if they Work: Each site that offers a welcome bonus is different, and some sites can offer multiple choices for signup bonuses. While betting.com lists some of the highest verified signup bonuses, there are other offers you might want that work for you.
- Best Odds on Boxing Bouts and Props: Betting sites give different odds on boxing bouts and props. Betting.com goes through the sites to find the ones which offer some of the best odds in these areas. Having an account on each site listed can allow you to easily check for the best boxing odds around.
- Tested Payment & Banking Options: No one wants to risk losing their money when depositing a boxing bet. Betting.com tests each site’s payment and banking options to assure you they can be trusted. However, when you choose, it’s best to check that these sites are updated with their deposit security and payment methods.
- Trusted Reputation: A trusted reputation is necessary for betting sites and their customers. If a site can’t be trusted, its customers can’t be assured their wagers and deposits are protected. That’s why it’s important to research the reputation of a boxing betting site before signing up and making a wager.
- Functionality of Mobile Apps: Technology now allows you to bet on boxing from your mobile phone. While the mobile experience can be easy, some betting sites have mobile apps that don’t meet customer standards. Testing out the app that best fits your needs is always best.
- Signup Process and what to Expect: Well-known betting sites can have a fast signup process based on the information you give them. However, sometimes they might need additional information. This could include a photo of your government ID or answering personal information questions.
Betting on Boxing explained
Boxing matches have a wide range of betting options for gamblers. While people focus on the odds, there is more to betting on boxing than just the odds.
Odds refer to the amount of return on any wager placed. If you see plus odds, winning a wager of $100 will get you the amount shown. So odds of +450 will net $550 on a winning wager ($450 for odds plus $100 wager returned), while odds with a minus sign show gamblers the amount they must wager to win $100.
Picks refer to suggestions made by a handicapper or person promoted by a sports book. While picks can be helpful to casual gamblers, more experienced gamblers might opt to make their own picks.
Types of Boxing bets
Gamblers can easily find different odds numbers for all the boxing bets each sportsbook site offers. While these odds might be favorable, it’s important to understand the odds behind each of these betting types. Betting.com breaks down several boxing bets you can find when placing a wager.
The moneyline wager on any boxing match is the simplest one to make. Gamblers are given the option to wager on either fighter, with the favorite having the lowest odds.
Boxing Over / Under Bets
For boxing matches, you can find an over/under bet on how many rounds a bout will go. For example, an over/under of 8.5 means the bout must go past the 1:30 mark of the eighth round for the over to win.
Boxing Parlay Bets
Boxing matches have betting options that can be parlayed together. A common parlay is wagering on the moneyline and the over/under option. However, you can’t parlay betting options of the same type.
Boxing Betting Strategies
Betting on boxing matches will require researching the boxers before making your wager. While the underdogs have the best payouts, examining the history of both boxers will show you anything oddsmakers might have missed. For those wanting to bet on a favorite, making a parlay will boost the odds so you get better odds.
Popular Boxing Divisions to bet on
Professional boxing matches are based on different weight class divisions. While many boxing weight classes exist, most focus on the more popular ones. Betting.com breaks down two of the most popular weight class divisions in professional boxing.
- Heavyweight: The boxing division is best known for legendary boxers like Muhammad Ali and Lennox Lewis. Heavyweight fighters like Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk now lead the heavyweight division in professional boxing.
- Lightweight: The lightweight boxing division features some of the most exciting fighters. Devin Haney, Gervonta “Tank” Davis, and Ryan Garcia are just a few of the stars in the lightweight boxing division.