This sportsbook, which has only been around since 2019, provides an extensive selection of markets with competitive odds, ensuring you get the most out of your wagers.
- Simple and fast deposit and withdrawal times
- Rewarding bonuses and promotions
- Variety of sports covered and a large selection of betting markets
Must be 21+ and present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, or WV. Void Where Prohibited. T&C APPLY. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, IL, OH, MD, NJ, PA, WV). Call 1-877-8-HOPENY or Text HOPENY (467369) (NY), 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-877-770-STOP (LA), 1-800-270-7117 (MI), 1-888-532-3500 (VA), or visit www.mdgamblinghelp.org (MD) and www.1800gambler.net (WV).
BetRivers not only offers a variety of promotions and bonuses but also provides valuable sports tips and strategies for major boxing matches.
Why we like BetRivers
We recommend this online betting site for many reasons. As one of the most reliable betting sites, BetRivers offers quality odds on sporting events. Boxing enthusiasts are drawn to this sportsbook for its comprehensive coverage of major boxing matches, competitive betting odds, and an array of boxing betting markets. Offering betting tips to bettors is one of the site’s outstanding features.
What BetRivers offers you
- Easy to open an account: Opening and funding your BetRivers account is incredibly easy.
- Great loyalty program: BetRivers provides a unique loyalty program named iRush Loyalty Level Points, which rewards points for each bet you place. For every $10 bet, you earn one point.
- Great tips and guidance: In the blog section, detailed tips are given to bettors.
- Best odds: BetRivers offer excellent odds.
DraftKings has become a reputable name in betting on boxing due to its partnerships with professional sports leagues. Although initially renowned for being a single baseball competition site, it has since developed into one of the largest and most well-known sports gambling sites.
- VIP program that includes more bonuses, offers, and personal account executive
- Low-wager, high bonus offer for new customers
- Social area where users share their DraftKings wagers to everyone
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (CO/IL/IN/LA/MD/MI/NJ/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY), (800) 327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org (MA). Call 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or visit OPGR.org (OR). 21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA(select parishes)/MA/MD/MI/NJ/NY/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Void in NH/OR/ONT. Full T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings gives new customers the best boxing betting rewards with their one-time bonus offer on moneyline wagers.
Why we like DraftKings
DraftKings is a well-known company that gives its users a personalized experience. Those who are high-rollers get exclusive offers that other users can’t get. While DraftKings has a solid lineup of boxing matches to bet on, they also offer free player pools anyone can join.
What DraftKings offers you
- Exclusive VIP Experience: VIP customers get their personal account manager, who you can contact directly via text message. Also included in the VIP program are exclusive bonus offers.
- Social Club: DraftKings has a social club for users to share their bets with members while seeing what other members are betting on themselves.
- Free-to-Play Pools: DraftKings free pools cover each major sport for a chance to win money without the risk of waging your own.
The long-established casino in Las Vegas knows how to make betting on boxing simple for customers. Their trusted name makes them a draw if you want to bet on boxing.
- Plenty of deposit bonuses for new and current customers
- Easy to understand boxing match-ups
- Trusted and established name for betting on boxing
Offer valid and must be physically present in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY. 21+. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? IL, MD, NJ, OH, TN, VA, WV, PA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or MD: visit mdgamblinghelp.org or WV: visit 1800gambler.net; AZ: Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP; CO, WY, KS: Call 1-800-522-4700; IN: Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT; IA: Call 1-800-BETSOFF; LA: Call 1-877-770-STOP; MI: Call 1-800-270-7117. GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. MA: CALL 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org. NY: Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369).
Caesars Sportsbook simplifies betting on specific boxing weight classes while giving customers great deposit-matching offers.
Why we like Caesars Sportsbook
As their commercials say, Caesars Sportsbook gives the people what they want. It’s easy to get bonus offers from them while betting on boxing. Their breakdown of boxing bouts based on each weight class makes the betting experience smooth on their app. From heavyweight bouts to super featherweight fights, Caesars Sportsbook has all the different weight classes to bet on.
What Caesars Sportsbook offers you
- Loyalty Rewards: Each boxing bet nets Caesars Rewards, which can be redeemed for bonus cash, hotel stays, live events, or merchandise.
- Best in Class Deposit Bonuses: Caesars Sportsbook gives all their customers plenty of deposit bonuses. Those who sign up for their email notifications can easily get up to three deposit bonus offers weekly.
- Smooth App Experience for Betting: The Caesars Sportsbook app gives users a smooth app experience, making it easy to find and identify the wagers you are searching for in-app.
- Profit Boosts: Caesars Sportsbook offers the occasional profit boost on wagers. While some are targeted to specific sports, others are profit boosts on parlays.
bet365 offers auto, full, and partial cash out with good payout opportunity during the most popular bouts.
- Boosted Odds
- Great for parlays
- Bet Boosts apply to boxing
- About 25 types of boxing bets
- Multiple cashout options during boxing fights
Must be 21+ and physically present in AZ, CO, IA, NJ, OH and VA. New Customers only. Sign up, deposit (minimum $10) to your account and place a qualifying bet. Bonus Bets winnings are added to Bonus Bets balance. Bonus Bet wager excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, OH, NJ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
Regular bet boosts for boxing matches, top odds for round betting and five way fight outcomes, and multple cash out options make bet365 the best app for betting on boxing.
Why we like bet365
bet365 offers great coverage of bouts from multiple weight categories of boxers. You can also make Same Game Parlays for boxing matches and leverage bet boosts for better payout opportunities.
What bet365 offers you
- Cash Outs: bet365 has multiple types of cash outs available, including partial, complete, and auto cash outs.
- Same Game Parlays: Customers can combine fight outcomes, total rounds, knockdowns, and others boxing markets into a same game parlay.
- Top odds on match-ups: Bettors can expect some top odds for Most Punches Thrown and Most Punches Landed in boxing.
Frontman Jamie Foxx shows in commercials why BetMGM is the king of boxing betting, as the site’s promotion of boxing wagering is known by all who have seen their commercials.
- A loyalty program that can turn boxing bets into casino and hotel rewards
- Referral program for customers who refer people to BetMGM
- Lion’s Boost offers higher prices for bettors
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER in CO, DC, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MS, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-981-0023 (PR). In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ontario or Puerto Rico.
BetMGM has a list of significant reasons to pick them while minimizing the cons of placing wagers with them.
Why we like BetMGM
BetMGM gives its new customers a risk-free wager of up to $1,000 on their first bet. They also reward you for referring new customers to their brand. All of this, on top of a solid loyalty program and odds, boosts, give plenty of reasons for customers to love BetMGM.
What BetMGM offers you
- State-Specific Special Offers on Sports Teams: If you live in a state with a sporting team, BetMGM will offer special odds and free bets on days those teams play.
- Lion’s Boost Odds Booster: Users can occasionally find a special “Lion’s Boost” offer, increasing the odds on their bets and parlays.
- Loyalty Program: Each boxing bet nets you BetMGM rewards, which can be used at any of MGM’s 20+ resort properties or in-app.
How our experts choose the best boxing betting sites
Choosing the right boxing betting site will be different for each person. However, checking off the boxes that most people look for when betting on boxing is something our team aims to do for our readers. They go through all the different betting sites to make picking the best boxing betting site a breeze.
When I want to bet on boxing, I look for a site that will keep drawing me back. While some sites have great one-time offers, I want a betting site that’s easy to use and gives the best odds. The best site can offer a bonus, but its primary focus should be boxing matches and fair odds.
Comparing boxing betting sites for the best of 2023
Boxing is an ancient sport, and bettors have been placing wagers on the outcome of fights for many years. Although betting in boxing has always existed, its potential widened drastically with the boom of sports gambling—offering punters new avenues to place bets on bouts.
Below is a list of some sites you can wager money on boxing while highlighting the best use for each site.
|Regular bettors on boxing matches
|One-time wagering on favored fighters
|Weight class betting
|Using bonus wagers
|Top cash out options for boxing
How to choose the right betting site
Betting.com goes through all the betting sites for boxing and analyzes everything about these sites. While our experts comb through hundreds of sites, you can do additional research if you need more information.
Below is a list of everything our experts examine before making their picks for boxing betting sites.
- Trusted Sites with Security: While plenty of sites offer boxing matches to wager on, only trusted sites can guarantee your wagers are protected and will be paid out if you win. That’s why betting.com sticks with well-known sites tested as safe for customers.
- Welcome Offers and if they Work: Each site that offers a welcome bonus is different, and some sites can offer multiple choices for signup bonuses. While betting.com lists some of the highest verified signup bonuses, there are other offers you might want that work for you.
- Best Odds on Boxing Bouts and Props: Betting sites give different odds on boxing bouts and props. Betting.com goes through the sites to find the ones which offer some of the best odds in these areas. Having an account on each site listed can allow you to easily check for the best boxing odds around.
- Tested Payment & Banking Options: No one wants to risk losing their money when depositing a boxing bet. Betting.com tests each site’s payment and banking options to assure you they can be trusted. However, when you choose, it’s best to check that these sites are updated with their deposit security and payment methods.
- Trusted Reputation: A trusted reputation is necessary for betting sites and their customers. If a site can’t be trusted, its customers can’t be assured their wagers and deposits are protected. That’s why it’s important to research the reputation of a boxing betting site before signing up and making a wager.
- Functionality of Mobile Apps: Technology now allows you to bet on boxing from your mobile phone. While the mobile experience can be easy, some betting sites have mobile apps that don’t meet customer standards. Testing out the app that best fits your needs is always best.
- Signup Process and what to Expect: Well-known betting sites can have a fast signup process based on the information you give them. However, sometimes they might need additional information. This could include a photo of your government ID or answering personal information questions.
Betting on Boxing explained
Boxing matches have a wide range of betting options for gamblers. While people focus on the odds, there is more to betting on boxing than just the odds.
Odds refer to the amount of return on any wager placed. If you see plus odds, winning a wager of $100 will get you the amount shown. So odds of +450 will net $550 on a winning wager ($450 for odds plus $100 wager returned), while odds with a minus sign show gamblers the amount they must wager to win $100.
Picks refer to suggestions made by a handicapper or person promoted by a sports book. While picks can be helpful to casual gamblers, more experienced gamblers might opt to make their own picks.
Types of Boxing bets
Gamblers can easily find different odds numbers for all the boxing bets each sportsbook site offers. While these odds might be favorable, it’s important to understand the odds behind each of these betting types. Betting.com breaks down several boxing bets you can find when placing a wager.
The moneyline wager on any boxing match is the simplest one to make. Gamblers are given the option to wager on either fighter, with the favorite having the lowest odds.
Boxing Over / Under Bets
For boxing matches, you can find an over/under bet on how many rounds a bout will go. For example, an over/under of 8.5 means the bout must go past the 1:30 mark of the eighth round for the over to win.
Boxing Parlay Bets
Boxing matches have betting options that can be parlayed together. A common parlay is wagering on the moneyline and the over/under option. However, you can’t parlay betting options of the same type.
Boxing Betting Strategies
Betting on boxing matches will require researching the boxers before making your wager. While the underdogs have the best payouts, examining the history of both boxers will show you anything oddsmakers might have missed. For those wanting to bet on a favorite, making a parlay will boost the odds so you get better odds.
Popular Boxing Divisions to bet on
Professional boxing matches are based on different weight class divisions. While many boxing weight classes exist, most focus on the more popular ones. Betting.com breaks down two of the most popular weight class divisions in professional boxing.
- Heavyweight: The boxing division is best known for legendary boxers like Muhammad Ali and Lennox Lewis. Heavyweight fighters like Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk now lead the heavyweight division in professional boxing.
- Lightweight: The lightweight boxing division features some of the most exciting fighters. Devin Haney, Gervonta “Tank” Davis, and Ryan Garcia are just a few of the stars in the lightweight boxing division.