The Best PayPal Betting Sites for 2023
If you enjoy using PayPal for online purchases, you will want to use it for online sportsbooks. We will give some sites where you will be using it easily.
|Rank||Betting Site Name||Deposit Processing Time||Withdrawal Processing Time|
|3||Caesars Sportsbook||Instant||0-2 Days|
BetMGM is considered one of the most PayPal-friendly sportsbooks on the market. There is a minimum deposit and withdrawal limit of just $10, and no max limit on either or transaction fees. Using PayPal also makes you eligible for their welcome bonus.
PointsBet is quickly becoming one of the more popular sportsbooks to use, especially with its unique “name your bet” feature. It’s also great for beginners who want to dip their toes into the sports betting world with its $5 minimum deposit and withdrawal with no transaction fee. You’ll love the sleek black and red design of the site, and they are excellent at providing a wide array of alternative bets for those who like to keep it safe or go big.
Caesars is a well-known name in the gambling industry that delivers a great product. This is one of the more expensive sportsbooks for new users with a $20 minimum deposit, but every you do get a welcome bonus using PayPal. There is a quick withdrawal process as some users can get their money on the same day. You will be satisfied with their odds, as they are up to par with some of the best in the industry, along with daily boosts and a top-notch rewards program.
DraftKings is another sportsbook that is at the pinnacle of this industry. Beginners will be happy if they’re looking to make a small financial commitment, thanks to the minimum $5 deposit. They feature a long list of daily specials for multiple sports, missions to acquire DK Crowns that can be converted into money, and a great rewards program.
|Did you know?|
|In 2022, the sports betting industry had 7.5 billion in revenue, a 75% increase from the previous year.|
What Are The Criteria We Used To Identify The Best PayPal Betting Sites?
- Withdrawal & Deposit Time – Our experts want to ensure you can start betting instantly and get your money as soon as possible. Every sportsbook is different in these ways, so it’s important to find the best that suits you.
- Transaction Fees – Some sites will charge you a small transaction fee when you’re looking to withdraw your money. Most of the top sites will not do that, and we provide those options here.
- Welcome Bonus & Offers – This is what draws you in and starts your experience on a positive note. Sportsbooks like to treat new customers well by giving a welcome bonus which could include 100% matching your initial deposit.
- Sports Leagues & Markets – Every major sports book has the four major American sports, but how deep do they go? If you’re into the niche sports like racing, igaming, or even darts, some sportsbooks may or may not provide those for you. You might be more concerned with the international market, and there are plenty of sportsbooks that have a wide choice of different international leagues.
- Licenses – At Betting.com, we only feature betting sites that are licensed to ensure the protection and safety of your personal information and finances.
- Odds – You may not know this, but not every sportsbook has the same odds for the same games. Some can be very fair and generous with their odds, giving the bettor an excellent opportunity for a substantial return, but some may not provide that.
- Mobile Compatibility – In today’s world, we do almost everything on our phones, and sports betting is no exception. We examined each sportsbook on our phones through their app and browser to see if you can easily use their interface on your device.
|Did you know?|
|A report by the Gambling Commission confirmed that, on average, people have about three betting accounts to their name|
Pros & Cons of PayPal Betting Sites
|Easy to deposit and withdraw if you link your account.||Some sites’ welcome bonus is not eligible with PayPal.|
|Most sites accept PayPal as a form of deposit and withdrawal.|
|Instant deposits and quick withdrawal process|
What is PayPal?
It is an online payment platform that enables parties to transfer money for goods and services.
Is It Safe and Legal To Use PayPal On Betting Sites?
Yes, if the site accepts PayPal, it is legal. All of your information is encrypted to ensure unwanted parties cannot access your information.
|Did you know?|
|It’s estimated that 57% of American gamblers wager online.|
How do I use PayPal on betting sites?
When you log onto the betting site you’re using, go to your account, and click on the deposit/withdrawal option. It will list PayPal as a form of payment.
How do I set up a PayPal account?
It is so simple to set up an account, and you’ll do it in just minutes.
- Select your account type.
- Create your login details.
- Tell them more about yourself.
- Link your credit or debit card.
- Verify your email address.
- (Optional) Verify your mobile phone number.
How do I deposit on betting sites using PayPal?
- Log into the sports betting site.
- Go to your account
- Find the deposit option.
- Type in how much money you want to deposit and choose PayPal as the payment option.
- The money should be in your account immediately.
How do I withdraw on betting sites using PayPal?
- Log into your sports betting site.
- Go to your account
- Find the withdrawal option.
- Type in how much money you want to withdraw and choose PayPal as a payment option.
- Wait the processing time, that could take up to 72 hours.
Can I Claim Bonuses When Using PayPal on Betting Sites?
This is why we always tell you to read the terms and conditions when signing up for a new sports betting site. Some platforms honor the welcome bonus when you use PayPal, but others do not.
PayPal is becoming one of the more popular ways people accept and spend money. Thanks to its easy use and beneficial process times, you should have an account and use it for sportsbooks.