The Best Bank Transfer Betting Sites for 2023
|Rank||Betting Site Name||Deposit Processing Time||Withdrawal Processing Time|
|1||BetMGM||Up To 48 Hours||Up To 5 Days|
|2||WynnBet||Up To 48 Hours||Up To 48 Hours|
|3||Caesars Sportsbook||Up To 48 Hours||Up To 5 Days|
|4||DraftKings||24-48 Hours||1-5 Days|
DraftKings is one of the premier sportsbooks, and there are many reasons why it’s one of the most used. If you’re new to sports betting and don’t want to start by spending a lot of money, you’ll be excited to know that there is only a $5 minimum deposit to use DraftKings. DraftKings’ features will keep you hooked because they offer a long list of daily specials for multiple sports, tons of casino games, the ability to earn DK Crowns that can be converted into money, and a great rewards program.
Caesars is well-known in the gambling industry, and with decades in business, they confidently provide a great product. While it is one of the more expensive sportsbooks with a $20 minimum deposit, it does offer a favorable welcome bonus. When comparing their odds to competitors, they’re fair to their customers and offer daily boosts and an outstanding rewards program.
PointsBet is a name you must start paying attention to as this sportsbook begins to gain popularity. They have a lot of great betting options and features, including the “name your bet” option. It caters to beginners looking to explore sports betting, allowing users to invest just a $5 minimum. They offer hassle-free withdrawals without transaction fees. The site’s sleek black and red design is visually appealing, and it excels in offering an extensive range of alternative bets, catering to both risk-averse and adventurous bettors.
BetRivers is a great platform because of wide array of both national and international betting markets. They also have a unique feature of betting squares, where you pick random squares, guessing the final outcome of a game.
What Are The Criteria We Used To Identify The Best Bank Transfer Betting Sites?
- Withdrawal & Deposit Time – Our experts want to ensure you can start betting instantly and get your money as soon as possible. Every sportsbook is different in these ways, so finding the best that suits you is essential.
- Transaction Fees – Some sites will charge you a small transaction fee when you’re looking to withdraw your money. Most top sites will not do that, and we provide those options here.
- Welcome Bonus & Offers – This draws you in and starts your experience on a positive note. Sportsbooks like to treat new customers well by giving a welcome bonus which could include 100% matching your initial deposit.
- Sports Leagues & Markets – Every major sports book has the four major American sports, but how deep do they go? If you’re into the niche sports like racing, igaming, or even darts, some sportsbooks may or may not provide those for you. You might be more concerned with the international market, and plenty of sportsbooks have a wide choice of different international leagues.
- Licenses – At Betting.com, we only feature licensed betting sites to ensure the protection and safety of your personal information and finances.
- Odds – You may not know this, but not every sportsbook has the same odds for the same games. Some can be very fair and generous with their odds, giving the bettor an excellent opportunity for a substantial return, but some may not provide that.
- Mobile Compatibility – In today’s world, we do almost everything on our phones, and sports betting is no exception. We examined each sportsbook on our phones through their app and browser to see if you can easily use their interface on your device.
|Did you know?|
|The worldwide gross of sports betting is estimated to be $400 billion|
Pros & Cons of Bank Transfer Betting Sites
|One of the most secure forms of deposits||Large transaction fees|
|Most sites accept it||Slow deposit and withdraw process|
How do I use Bank Transfer on betting sites?
When you log onto the betting site you’re using, go to your account, and click on the deposit/withdrawal option. It will list Bank Transfer as a form of payment.
How do I deposit on betting sites using your Bank Transfer card?
- Log into the sports betting site.
- Go to your account
- Find the deposit option.
- Click the “ACH eCheck” option.
- You need to link your bank account and add your routing number, account number, driver’s license number, and driver’s license state.
How do I withdraw on betting sites your Bank Transfer card?
- Log into your sports betting site.
- Go to your account
- Find the withdrawal option.
- Type in how much money you want to withdraw and choose Bank Transfer as a payment option.
- Wait the processing time, that could take up to five days.
Can I Claim Bonuses When Using Bank Transfer on Betting Sites?
This is why we always tell you to read the terms and conditions when signing up for a new sports betting site. Some platforms honor the welcome bonus when you use the form of payment, but Bank Transfer is usually eligible for the bonus.
Bank Transfer is becoming one of the more archaic forms of payment in the digital era. Unless you prioritize security, its slow processing times and transaction fees make it an option to avoid.