|Rank||Betting Site Name||Deposit Processing Time||Withdrawal Processing Time|
BetMGM is one of the top choices in the sports betting industry, with an excellent reputation among its users. There is a user-friendly initial comment thanks to the $10 minimum deposit and withdrawal limit. The platform showcases an aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly interface, guaranteeing a seamless betting experience. Moreover, BetMGM offers fair odds that compete with other prominent sites in the industry.
Despite being one of the pricier options for newcomers with a $20 minimum deposit, Caesars justifies it with its reputation as one of the top players in this industry. They have the edge with one of the quicker withdrawal processes, and on some occasions, you can get your money the same day. Caesars provides some of the fairest odds available, accompanied by daily boosts and an exceptional rewards program, enhancing your overall betting experience.
DraftKings is one of the leading sportsbooks that stands at the forefront of the industry. You’ll be happy to know that you do not need to make a large financial commitment to get started, as they allow a $5 minimum deposit, which is one of the lowest for online sports betting. DraftKings offers an extensive lineup of daily specials covering various sports, engaging missions to earn DK Crowns that can be converted into playable money, and a fantastic rewards program. These features collectively enhance the overall betting experience on DraftKings, making it a highly sought-after platform.
Although it’s only available in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, the Borgata online sportsbook is a great platform to use if you can. The platform is excellent for beginners with their $5 minimum deposit, and they have a swift payout of a maximum of 72 hours. Borgata treats its customers well with a rewards program the moment they sign up, helping them earn benefits to their casinos, and provides 24/7 customer support.
What Are The Criteria We Used To Identify The Best American Express Betting Sites?
- Withdrawal & Deposit Time – Our experts want to ensure you can start betting instantly and get your money as soon as possible. Every sportsbook is different in these ways, so it’s important to find the best that suits you.
- Transaction Fees – Some sites will charge you a small transaction fee when you’re looking to withdraw your money. Most top sites will not do that, and we provide those options here.
- Welcome Bonus & Offers – This draws you in and starts your experience on a positive note. Sportsbooks treat new customers well by giving a welcome bonus which could include 100% matching your initial deposit.
- Sports Leagues & Markets – Every major sports book has the four major American sports, but how deep do they go? If you’re into the niche sports like racing, igaming, or even darts, some sportsbooks may or may not provide those for you. You might be more concerned with the international market, and plenty of sportsbooks have a wide choice of different international leagues.
- Licenses – At Betting.com, we only feature licensed betting sites to ensure the protection and safety of your personal information and finances.
- Odds – You may not know this, but not every sportsbook has the same odds for the same games. Some can be very fair and generous with their odds, giving the bettor an excellent opportunity for a substantial return, but some may not provide that.
- Mobile Compatibility – In today’s world, we do almost everything on our phones, and sports betting is no exception. We examined each sportsbook on our phones through their app and browser to see if you can easily use their interface on your device.
Pros & Cons of American Express Betting Sites
|Easy and instant deposit||Not accepted by all betting sites|
|Can earn special rewards as an AMEX member||Most will not allow you withdraw funds onto card|
How do I use American Express on betting sites?
When you log onto the betting site you’re using, go to your account, and click on the deposit/withdrawal option. It will list American Express as a form of payment.
How do I deposit on betting sites using your American Express card?
- Log into the sports betting site.
- Go to your account
- Find the deposit option.
- Type in how much money you want to deposit and choose American Express as the payment option
- Enter your card information
- The money should be in your account immediately.
How do I withdraw on betting sites your American Express card?
This is where you might run into complications. While some of these sites do allow you to deposit funds with your AMEX, some may not allow you to make a withdrawal. If they do, here are the steps to withdraw:
- Log into your sports betting site.
- Go to your account
- Find the withdrawal option.
- Type in how much money you want to withdraw and choose American Express as a payment option.
- Wait the processing time, that could take up to 72 hours.
Can I Claim Bonuses When Using American Express on Betting Sites?
You’ll need to review the terms and conditions to ensure that the betting site allows you to accept promotions when using American Express. While most sites honor them, it’s always best to check.
If the site you use allows you your American Express, and you can sign up for any of these sites and receive the benefits as AMEX, then go for it. Other than that, there is no reason to use any unlicensed sports books or extensive measures to use your card to make bets.