No NASCAR betting apps boast a greater variety of betting markets than the Caesars Sportsbook, especially for the finishing positions where they offer Top 3, Top 5, and Top 10 finishing positions, whereas, for example, DraftKings only has a Top 10 betting market.
- Numerous NASCAR betting markets
- Odds boosts for NASCAR Cup Series
- Regular Quick Picks featuring NASCAR races
Offer valid and must be physically present in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY. 21+. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? IL, MD, NJ, OH, TN, VA, WV, PA: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or MD: visit mdgamblinghelp.org or WV: visit 1800gambler.net; AZ: Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP; CO, WY, KS: Call 1-800-522-4700; IN: Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT; IA: Call 1-800-BETSOFF; LA: Call 1-877-770-STOP; MI: Call 1-800-270-7117. GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. MA: CALL 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org. NY: Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369).
Caesars Sportsbook has incorporated various bets from the realm of horse racing into NASCAR betting, and added innovative wagers like Top Car from a single manufacturer and Winning Car Number bets, so you won’t have to look elsewhere for diverse NASCAR bets.
Why We Like Caesars Sportsbook
In addition to exceptional betting variety, Caesars Sportsbook regularly posts great odds boosts for NASCAR. Better yet, it frequently combines boosts for different automotive racing events. For example, the odds for Verstappen to win the Italian GP race and Kyle Bush to win the NASCAR Cook Out Southern 500 are +1500, whereas making these same selections on WynnBET, the combined odds will be +1253, so there’s excellent value at Caesars Sportsbook for NASCAR betting.
What Caesars Sportsbook Offers You
- Promotions suitable for NASCAR betting — Caesars Sportsbook dishes out generous promotions for new users who can use the bonus bets on NASCAR betting.
- Prebuilt parlays for the NASCAR Cup Series — Daytona 500, Coca-Cola 600, and Brickyard 400 NASCAR races are the focal point of Caesars Sportsbook’s Quick Picks.
- Great odds for the Xfinity Championship and Truck Series — The bookmaker posts competitive odds for the Xfinity Championship and Truck Series as well, not just the Cup Series, especially for driver matchups.
- Odds boosts for NASCAR races have a bigger max bet limit — Caesars Sportsbook will allow you to place up to $100 on boosted odds for parlays and futures.
BetMGM posts great odds for futures, not just for the NASCAR Cup Series but also for the Xfinity Series. Martin Truex Jr. is set at +425 to win the Cup Series at BetMGM, while WynnBet, BetRivers, and DraftKings have him at +400.
- Best odds for Top 3 finishing markets
- Dedicated NASCAR tab in the menu
- Specialized sign-up promos for major sporting events
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER in CO, DC, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MS, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-981-0023 (PR). In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ontario or Puerto Rico.
BetMGM’s odds for futures are among the best out of all NASCAR betting sites USA has to offer for both the winner of the Cup Series and individual races. For example, BetMGM has Kyle Larson at +525 to win the Cook Out Southern 500, while WynnBet has him at just +500.
Why We Like BetMGM
The attractive odds for outright winners are just one dominant aspect of BetMGM. The operator has done great with the odds for finishing positions, especially for the top 3 betting markets. Furthermore, the Matchup or Head-to-Head bets for the same race can be put into a parlay , which means you can bet on the Hamlin/Harvick and Buescher/Chastain duels at the Daytona 500 and put the bets on the same parlay.
What BetMGM Offers You
- Easy navigation — Unlike other operators like DraftKings, where NASCAR is situated under Motorsports, BetMGM has a special NASCAR tab in the betting menu, thus facilitating seamless navigation.
- To make the Championship 4 betting market — BetMGM offers To Make the Championship 4 betting market, which few other operators do.
- Increased welcome bonus in the wake of major sporting events — When we get within days from the Daytona 500 race, BetMGM may amp up its welcome bonus offer to give new users additional bonus bets for NASCAR.
- Plenty of live betting markets — As an official NASCAR betting partner, BetMGM is heavily focused on delivering the best-in-class live betting options that include but are not limited to driver matchups, stage winners, and more.
BetRivers boasts the most detailed stats section for every NASCAR driver in the Cup Series, including features such as the driver’s reliability, comeback ability, and choke meter — how often does the driver finish outside the top 10 after starting in the top 10, displayed in percentages. All of these features can assist you in making the right betting decision.
- Comprehensive stats
- Covers the majority of wagers on motorsports
- One of the highest payout limits for NASCAR
Must be 21+ and present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, or WV. Void Where Prohibited. T&C APPLY. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, IL, OH, MD, NJ, PA, WV). Call 1-877-8HOPE-NY or Text HOPENY (467369) (NY), 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-877-770-STOP (LA), 1-800-270-7117 (MI), 1-888-532-3500 (VA), or visit www.mdgamblinghelp.org (MD) and www.1800gambler.net (WV).
With BetRivers, you will get help from the stats selection and a chance to bet on the NASCAR Truck Series Championship, which few other operators offer. Also, NASCAR’s $25,000 max payout limit is among the highest for all motorsports in the entire market.
Why We Like BetRivers
BetRivers posts good odds for futures and gives an elaborate overview of all relevant stats for every single driver for the past three years, helping bettors notice certain trends. Also, the sportsbook offers odds for group betting, finishing position, and manufacturer bets earlier than most other sportsbooks, giving you enough time to develop a strategy and shop for the best odds.
What BetRivers Offers You
- Premier stats section — In-depth stats available for every race and driver
- Good NASCAR betting selection — Most betting markets for NASCAR events are included in the app, with odds posted relatively early on.
- Fantastic pricing on Group Betting — No matter the race on the NASCAR schedule, BetRivers is bound to offer competitive odds for Group Betting.
- Truck Series covered — BetRivers also covers races from the NASCAR Truck Series.
DraftKings is a betting juggernaut who was the official sponsor of Tyler Reddick’s No. 45 car for the Crayon 301 NASCAR Cup Series, proving the company’s dedication to NASCAR racing.
- Top NASCAR team and driver props
- Great picks are offered on DraftKings Network
- Welcome bonus applies to NASCAR
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (CO/IL/IN/LA/MD/MI/NJ/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY), (800) 327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org (MA). Call 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or visit OPGR.org (OR). 21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA(select parishes)/MA/MD/MI/NJ/NY/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Void in NH/OR/ONT. Full T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings leads the pack when it comes to team and driver props for NASCAR races, including markets such as Stage Winner/Stage props, Leader After 1st/5th/10th Lap, Will There Be a Safety Car?, and Fastest Pit Stop.
Why We Like DraftKings
DraftKings has once again solidified its position among the industry leaders through its NASCAR betting offer. Namely, you’ll find top odds for team and driver props, which include lap, caution, and qualifying markets. There’s also the $40,000 max payout limit for NASCAR, which is among the highest in the business.
What DraftKings Offers You
- Welcome bonus with low commitment requirement — Bet $5 Get $150 in Bonus Bets offer is perfect for newcomers to NASCAR betting since you won’t have to invest much to get the entire bonus deal.
- A variety of NASCAR props — With DraftKings, there are some exciting betting markets you won’t find elsewhere, like Practice 1/2/3 Winner and Free Practice 1/2/3 Winning Car.
- Multiple futures — Race Winner, Stage Winners, and Fastest Lap are just some of the futures that DraftKings offers for all NASCAR events.
- Official NASCAR/BetGenius sportsbook data — As an Authorized Gaming Partner, DraftKings gets official sports betting data feed directly from NASCAR via BetGenius, so you can count on the integrity of the data, especially when live betting is concerned.
How our experts choose the best sites to bet on NASCAR
Picking out the best NASCAR betting sites is no easy pickings. Pun intended. Betting.com’s experts go to considerable lengths to analyze the odds that operators offer for all main NASCAR betting markets, the betting coverage in general, the quality of their bonuses, the betting features of their apps, and much more in order to help you make an informed betting decision.
Djordje Bogdanovic: Before calling any sportsbooks the NASCAR betting apps, I make them earn the title first. I analyze their odds for all the leading betting markets, not just the Race Winner or Championship Winner. I track the odds from the start of the season to see if there’s any consistency. One-time spikes in odds don’t cut it. Also, I calculate the juice they charge for these markets to see how greedy they can get. Then, I go through the NASCAR/motorsports rules for bet settlements to check the limits and rules that apply to certain bets — particularly with head-to-head markets, which are prone to sneaky rules. Only after sportsbooks have lived up to my high expectations can they hope to end up on the list.
Compare the best NASCAR betting sites of 2023 in the US
NASCAR betting is taking up a more significant portion of the betting handle in all of the leading sportsbooks. According to Genius Sports, BetMGM, WynnBET, Penn National, DraftKings, and FanDuel all saw a 30% increase in NASCAR betting handle in 2021 alone. To see the reasons why bettors flock to these sites, you should check their betting markets, the odds, bonuses, payment methods, and many other features.
Don’t worry; we’ve done the heavy lifting for you with our side-by-side comparison found in the following table.
|Sportsbook||Betting.com rating||Best for||Review|
|Caesars Sportsbook||4.9/5||Most diverse NASCAR betting markets||Review|
|BetMGM||4.7/5||Top odds for NASCAR Cup Series Championship futures||Review|
|WynnBET||4.6/5||Best odds for NASCAR matchups||Review|
|BetRivers||4.55/5||Comprehensive stats selection||Review|
|DraftKings||4.5/5||Driver and team props||Review|
How to choose the best site for you
Even though we invested a lot of time and energy into compiling this list, we urge you to take matters into your own hands as well and do your own research. For the search to make sense and deliver the results you are looking for, there are several key categories to take into account.
- Pick a licensed US NASCAR betting site: Check if your state’s gambling agency has certified the given NASCAR betting app. This guarantees that you will play in a safe and secure gambling environment that adheres to responsible gambling policies.
- Scrutinize the sign-up offer: The bonus size is not the only thing that counts. You need to check the wagering and minimum odds requirements to see how easy it is to clear the bonus and cash out the winnings that are generated from it. Also, make sure to check the eligibility and time restrictions. These factors play a significant part in determining the value of the bonus.
- Compare the NASCAR odds: It’s vital to compare the NASCAR odds from all of these operators to see where you can get the best value for your money.
- Look for the diversity in payment methods as well: Top NASCAR betting sites must offer a selection of reliable e-wallets, online banking, and other methods. What’s more, there shouldn’t be any fees associated with payments.
- Check the site’s reputation and user reviews: Analyze what other users are saying about the NASCAR sportsbook in question, especially regarding withdrawal processing speeds and other factors that usually frustrate bettors. If the site does its best to process cashouts every day of the week without delays, that’s the site to go for.
- Mobile app usability: Bettors usually turn to mobile devices to bet on NASCAR races, so the native apps should be packed with features that facilitate the process.
- Inquire about the registration and KYC procedures: A user-friendly account and KYC procedures are crucial. You want everything to run smoothly and be as stress-free as possible.
Betting on NASCAR explained
NASCAR races take place virtually every weekend, giving you opportunities to explore different wagers. There are twenty-six races in the NASCAR Cup Series throughout the season, including the “Crown Jewel” races such as the Daytona 500 and Coca-Cola 600. Here are some crucial aspects of NASCAR betting you should be aware of.
The odds for a NASCAR race typically range from +90000 for the driver with the longest odds to win the race to +400 for the favorite. The odds for head-to-head duels are usually in the neighborhood of -140 and +150, depending on the drivers.
Getting the correct picks for NASCAR racing is no small feat. Make sure to pay attention to the driver’s form. It’s not likely Michael McDowell, with only one win this season, will pay at +10000 odds for the win at Cook Out Southern 500. Also, consider the different track styles, like the Daytona International Speedway’s banked turns measuring 31 degrees or Talladega Superspeedway’s banking at whopping 33 degrees, which allow drivers to drive at full throttle while cornering, which can lead to more takeovers during the race. Factors such as the weather should also be taken into account, due to its effect on the cars and drivers.
Types of NASCAR Bets
Here are some of the most popular bets on NASCAR races you can explore.
The Race Winner is the simplest form of a moneyline wager where you bet on the driver you believe will finish the race first.
In matchups, drivers are pitted against each other. The driver that wins the race in a better position than the direct opponent will be declared the winner.
In Group Betting, you pick the driver you believe will finish ahead of other drivers from the same group.
Betting on drivers you think will finish in the Top 3, 4, 5, or 10 positions on the table is one of the most frequent forms of betting.
There are dozens of different proposition wagers on NASCAR, including the leader after a particular lap, will there be a crash, the fastest pit stop, and many more that make betting on NASCAR even more exciting.
NASCAR Betting Strategies
You must understand how NASCAR racing works to have a chance of winning in the sports betting department. First, short tracks like Las Vegas Motor Speedway make it much harder for players whose qualifying sports are near the back of winning the races. Secondly, it’s all about the driver’s and car’s performance. Look for the driver’s stats on previous races and his overall success on a particular track, which may tell what you can expect.
Some bettors even turn to NASCAR iRacing — the official and hyper-realistic online racing game sanctioned by NASCAR and even played by actual drivers — which can give you an idea of how the real race can pan out.
Get to know more about NASCAR to bet smarter
NASCAR has three national series — NASCAR Cup Series, Xfinity Series, and Camping World Truck Series. The Cup Series is the premium competition with 26 races in the regular season, with four “Crown Jewel” races — the Daytona 500, the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway. The numbers after the names indicate the length of the races.
After the regular season races, there are four rounds in the playoffs. The final race, called the Championship 4, is reserved for the four best drivers of the playoffs. This year, the race is taking place between November 3-5 at Phoenix Raceway.
Who is the favorite to win this NASCAR season?
This year, Martin Truex Jr., with three wins and nine top-five finishes and William Byron, with five wins and nine top-five finishes, are the two leading drivers of the circuit. Denny Hamlin, Chris Buescher, and Kyle Busch each have at least two wins this season and are also worthy candidates for the Championship title.
Which teams are racing in the current NASCAR?
There are 17 teams in the NASCAR Cup Series, with Joe Gibbs Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, and Stewart-Haas Racing all fielding four-car teams, the maximum amount allowed.
What are the key dates to keep in mind?
The NASCAR season starts in February and lasts until November, with 38 races in total, including the All-Star Race and the Bud Shootout.
- The Daytona 500 takes place in February – Sunday, February 18, 2024
- The Coca-Cola 600 is driven in May – Sunday, May 26, 2024