DraftKings tops our list of the best betting sites for Liga MX, not only because it offers bets for this competition, but also because of its fantasy sports service where you can manage a team to success. It also has a welcome bonus that, although not as outstanding as its competitors, has quite accessible conditions.
- Covers 18 different international sports
- Loyalty program for users
- Fantasy sports available
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (CO/IL/IN/LA/MD/MI/NJ/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY), (800) 327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org (MA). Call 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or visit OPGR.org (OR). 21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA(select parishes)/MA/MD/MI/NJ/NY/OH/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Void in NH/OR/ONT. Full T&Cs Apply.
Established in 2012, DraftKings is an operator specialized in fantasy sports and covers the major football leagues worldwide, including Liga MX.
Why we like DraftKings:
We consider this operator as one of the best in the market due to its extensive sports coverage in the major football leagues worldwide, as well as other sports such as NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, among others.
What DraftKings Has To Offer:
- Regulated by the New Jersey DGE and Illinois IGB: Their platform is regulated by two of the country’s main regulatory bodies.
- Perfect welcome offer for betting on Liga MX: While it may not be the best offer in the market, getting a bonus of up to $150 with your first deposit doesn’t sound bad.
- Multi-platform operator: You can access this betting house both through its web browser version and its mobile application.
- New promotions every week: They offer the opportunity to claim several new offers every week in each of the sports markets.
When mentioning BetMGM, we are not only talking about one of the best betting sites for Liga MX for those who bet from a PC, but also for those who prefer to bet from their phone or tablet.
- Over 20 different sports to wager on
- Great bonus for new players (up to $1000 in free bets).
- Easy-to-download app for iOS and Android.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER in CO, DC, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MS, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-981-0023 (PR). In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ontario or Puerto Rico.
This popular operator has a mobile platform that is one of the best for betting on Liga MX.
Why we like BetMGM:
As mentioned, their convenient app allows you to place bets on Liga MX and all other national and international football leagues, American football, baseball, ice hockey, and several other sports. We’re talking about coverage of more than 20 sports.
What BetMGM Has To Offer
- Excellent welcome bonus of free bets: Although these may be delivered in fractions, their high value puts them in the top positions among operators in the United States.
- Multiple payment options: From your preferred bank card to electronic wallets like PayPal, this operator accepts payments through numerous channels.
- Available live streaming service: This betting house offers live broadcasts of the most important matches of the sports season.
- Exclusive loyalty program “MGM Rewards”: Are you a frequent player of BetMGM and its affiliated platforms? Then claim unique bonuses and offers through their affiliated establishments via the “MGM Rewards” program.
PointsBet is the only operator on our list that is available in both English and Spanish, which is a plus for Spanish-speaking users who bet from the United States.
It also has extensive market coverage for betting, with over 80 markets for Liga MX matches.
- Accepts the main forms of payment (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, etc.).
- Platform available in Spanish
- Live streaming with enabled early cash-out.
New customers only. Must be 21+ and present in CO/IA/IL/IN/KS/MD/MI/NJ/NY/PA/VA/WV. Offer not available in all states. T&Cs apply – see PointsBet promos page. If you or someone you know has gambling problem and wants help, call or text 1-800-GAMBLER (CO/IL/MD/NJ/PA/WV) or visit mdgamblinghelp.org (MD); call 1-800-BETS OFF (IA); call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN); call 1-800-522-4700 (KS); call 1-800-270-7117 (MI); call 877-8-HOPENY/TEXT HOPENY (467369 (NY); call 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
PointsBet makes it onto our list of the best betting sites for Liga MX due to its extensive coverage, both in terms of betting options and sports.
Why we like PointsBet:
It is one of the few operators that prominently display the total number of betting markets for each sports event, showing their commitment to offering both variety and quality in their sports betting services.
Speaking of quality, the site also features a sports betting service with live streaming and early cash-out option.
What PointsBet Has To Offer
- Live streaming + cash out: You can cash out your bets on live Liga MX matches that are not going in your favor.
- Parlay bonuses: If you’re someone who places combined bets, PointsBet rewards you with enhanced odds if you correctly predict your selections.
- Availability in Spanish: You can explore each promotion on the site in detail to bet on your Liga MX matches like a pro.
- Top payment options in the country: At this operator, betting via PayPal and bank cards is enabled, along with many other payment platforms.
Desert Diamond Sports
Desert Diamond Sports is one of the few operators that operates in a single jurisdiction (Arizona), which is its main disadvantage. However, its extensive sports coverage, including over 190 betting markets on Liga MX matches, compensates for the aforementioned limitation.
- Thousands of odds to bet on.
- Enabled live streaming service.
- Welcome bonus that matches your first deposit (up to $250).
Must be 21+ and present in AZ. T&Cs Apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP.
Desert Diamond Sports is a betting house created especially for players in Arizona, but with coverage for football with over 50,000 odds to place our bets.
Why we like Desert Diamond Sports:
Its most prominent feature is undoubtedly its thousands of odds to choose from and bet on, not limited to football. It also provides a history of previous match results, an extremely useful tool for more experienced bettors.
What Desert Diamond Sports Has To Offer
- Extensive odds coverage: Each sport offers dozens or even hundreds of odds to choose from in their betting markets.
- Live streaming with available history: The bookie’s major events have live streaming and a history of previous events, including teams and matches from the Liga MX.
- 100% Welcome Bonus: Your first deposit of at least $10 will be matched with a bonus of equal value, up to a maximum of $250.
- Available on Android and iOS: You can place bets on this operator through their Android and iOS application.
How Do Our Experts Choose The Best Betting Sites For The Liga MX?
In order to select the top operators for betting on Mexico’s premier soccer league, our experts consider several important aspects. These include, but are not limited to, the odds available for this competition, exclusive offers, and services that enhance the customer experience.
One of our experts provided details on the key criteria observed to establish the best betting sites for the Liga MX.
The first thing I look for when analyzing these sites is to confirm if they are regulated by at least one state regulatory body. Then, I verify if they offer bonuses and services specifically dedicated to the Liga MX.
In this context, the opportunity to watch matches live through live streaming, access team statistics, and the availability of the platform in Spanish are some of the most important factors I analyze.
Compare The Best Betting Sites For The Liga MX In The United States for 2023
The Liga MX is not an easy event to find among US operators, so choosing the ones with the best offerings is not a simple task.
Therefore, in order to help you choose the cream of the crop, we describe below what the top-rated operators featured on our website have to offer you.
|Name||Rating||Known For||Welcome Bonus||Link to review|
|DraftKings||4.5||Fantasy sports||Bonus up to $150||DraftKings Review|
|BetMGM||4.4||Mobile app||Up to $1000 refund||BetMGM Review|
|FanDuel||4.2||FanDuel TV and quality live streaming||Up to $1000 refund||FanDuel Review|
|PointsBet||4.1||U.S. platform in Spanish||Up to $500 refund||PointsBet Review|
|Desert Diamond Sports||4.0||Extensive odds coverage||Bonus up to $250||Desert Diamond Sports Review|
How To Choose The Best Site For You?
Every bettor has their own preferences when choosing their favorite operator. However, there are some extremely important aspects to consider before blindly placing your bets.
Here are seven criteria that every player should observe before betting on the best Liga MX betting sites:
- Always bet on sites with verifiable licenses and security: from analyzing which states regulate betting on that operator to reviewing the security protocols used, both aspects play a vital role in choosing your ideal operator.
- Look for available offers on the site: there is nothing more tempting than betting and winning, even when you lose. That’s why bonuses exist. Make sure to thoroughly read their terms and conditions to determine if they fit your betting style and budget.
- Compare the odds and markets offered: it’s always important to choose operators that have variety when it comes to placing bets. While it’s exciting to bet on the winner of a match, other markets such as total corners or over/under goals can also be equally important.
- Verify the available payment methods: when making your deposit, it’s imperative to check if the operator accepts your preferred payment method. If you plan to bet with credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, or PayPal, then you won’t have any issues as they are the most widely accepted payment methods in the United States.
- Test their contact channels and support mechanisms: the different tools to assist players and the quality of their customer service will always attract new customers to their platform. After all, no one wants to bet on a site with poor customer support that cannot offer timely assistance.
- Download their app, explore their mobile and desktop versions: a visually appealing platform in both its desktop and mobile versions will help players place their bets. The availability of an app is equally positive in this regard.
- Check how easy the registration process is: it should be straightforward, quick, and secure, allowing bettors to enter the platform and bet on the Liga MX or other popular international competitions.
Betting On Liga MX: Step By Step
If you don’t have much experience in the field of sports betting, pay attention to this section as we explain some terms that will help you make the best possible predictions.
Odds refer to the positive and negative numbers attached to each betting market, known as American odds. Here’s how to calculate winnings when betting with these odds:
- Negative odds: the number represents the amount of money you need to bet to recover your stake. Example: for a bet with odds of -200, you need to bet $200 to win $100.
- Positive odds: the number directly indicates the net profit based on the bet. Example: for a $100 bet at odds of +200, your profit would be $200.
The term “picks” refers to the suggestions made by tipsters or sports forecasters for placing bets that have a high chance of winning. These experts rely on news channels or other official sources to generate their predictions, making them generally accurate.
Liga MX Betting Markets
Soccer events like Liga MX often have a wide range of betting markets to base our predictions on. The most common ones include:
This market refers to the total number of goals scored during the match, regardless of the winning team.
Both Teams to Score
A market similar to the previous one but with the requirement that both teams must score at least one goal for the bet to be considered a winner.
Draw No Bet
This market determines which of the two teams will win the match. In the event of a draw, the bet is refunded.
Strategies for Betting on Liga MX
Knowledge is power, so knowing the team’s mood, recent changes, and overall performance during the last few matches is the most useful strategy you can use to bet on the best Liga MX betting sites.
Get To Know Liga MX In Depth To Bet Like a Pro
The first thing you should know is that the Primera División de México, known as Liga MX, has been the country’s premier soccer competition since its creation in 1902. Over the years, the total number of participating teams has changed, but in 2023, a total of 18 teams are competing in the top category.
Who is the favorite to win this Liga MX?
The final of the 2022/2023 season of Liga MX will be held between Chivas de Guadalajara and Tigres. Between these two teams, Chivas is the main title contender, having won the league title 12 times in the past.
Which teams are playing in Liga MX?
A total of 18 teams are part of Liga MX 2023. Here are the following teams:
- Club de Fútbol Monterrey
- Querétaro Fútbol Club
- Club América
- Club Puebla
- Club de Fútbol Guadalajara (Chivas)
- Atlético San Luis
- Deportivo Toluca
- Club Santos Laguna
- Club de Fútbol Pachuca
- Club Universidad Nacional (Pumas)
- Club León
- Club Tijuana
- Club Tigres
- Fútbol Club Juárez
- Club de Fútbol Cruz Azul
- Club Necaxa
- Atlas Fútbol Club
- Mazatlán Fútbol Club
Key Dates To Keep In Mind
Pay attention to the following dates as they will play an important role in Liga MX for this and the upcoming season:
- May 25 and 28, 2023: Final of the 2022/2023 season, first and second leg matches.
- June 30, 2023: Start of the Apertura Tournament for the 2023/2024 season.
- January 12, 2024: Start of the Clausura Tournament for the 2023/2024 season.