Barca hosts Napoli in a second game that will determine who will face the winner of Bayern M vs Chelsea in the next round. The first game finished 1-1 and left the door open for any scenario.
The season closure of Napoli gave a pinch of hope for their fans, given the good internal victory over Lazio. The bad news of Insigne's injury risks to frustrate the enthusiasm that started to grow before this vital game. Meanwhile, Barcelona always strives to win games and trophies led by its superstar Lionel Messi, who will be again the engine of Barca in the upcoming game.
One thing can make Gattuso smile, and this is the return of Manolas who will be able to form a central defence pair with Koulibaly again. The former Giallorossi defender will also add value because he was the one who dealt the decisive blow against Barcelona in the famous game between Roma Barca won by the She-wolf with 3-0, so he knows very well how to hurt this rival. Apart from this analysis of the importance of individuals who can bring home a tough win, there are other facts, purely statistical, that make us reflect on the real chance of the changing in Napoli's form, but We'll talk about it later in our preview.
Meanwhile, it should be noticed that this Saturday at 8:00 PM is the first official match for Napoli at Camp Nou. Before, they had only played in a friendly in the 2011 Gamper Trophy and lost heavily 5-0. Will they be able to get rid of the nightmare of that meeting given the experience accumulated in these years? Let's find out…
- only 1 draw for Napoli in the last 3 games as a guest, the result: 5 goals conceded and only two scored;
- the precedent of Gamper 2011 with 5-0 final for Barca is merciless and will put pressure on Napoli for sure;
- even the recent European challenges against the Spanish in general scare Napoli: out of 7 comparisons 4 home draws and 3 away defeats arrived on the games played against Bilbao, Villarreal and Real Madrid;
- Barcelona scored 7 goals in the Champions League groups beating Inter and Dortmund. The only wrong step was with Slavia Prague because the match was significantly underestimated.
- On the other side Napoli away from San Paolo took 5 of the 12 total points in the group, less than 50%. One result that weighed heavily in their run-up was Genk's lacklustre 0-0 draw.
Starting from all these facts, We want to focus on the Over 2.5 market as the leading tip of our prediction of Barca vs Napoli.
Betting Tip By Betting.com: Over 2.5 goals at odds around at 1.60