Even if you aren’t familiar with many betting brands, you are likely to have heard of Bet365. They offer many varieties of gambling and you can easily find anything you could want to indulge in on their site. They have great odds on so many different sports and leagues for you to choose from. I have been placing bets on my favourite sports for several years and the site that I return to time and time again is Bet365. In my opinion, Bet365 is one of the best places for sports betting online.
While I used to head down my local bookies, Bet365 makes everything so much easier and more convenient for placing bets. I can now place all the bets I want from the comfort of my own home. Thanks to their app, I can even have a quick check on my odds and maybe even place a new bet when I am waiting for the bus. It has never been easier to check up on what new odds are being offered for upcoming matches. Instead of having to go all the way to my local bookies, I now just head online or open the app to find out. I can be in the know at the drop of a hat.
Though I use Bet365 mainly for sports betting, I would be lying if I didn’t say that the casino had not caught my eye a few times. They offer many of the classic slots and table games. Some of the table games even have live dealers so you can play with a real person instead of against the computer. If you love to mix up what you do on a site, Bet365 is ready to offer you everything you could ever want and you don’t even have to leave your home to play.
Although their focus is on sports wagering, Bet365 has made sure that they have a bit of everything here. As a player, you could enjoy:
- Horseracing betting
- Football betting
- Rugby betting
- Live table games
These are some of the sports I bet on the most. I don’t really play bingo but I like to occasionally try my hand at the slots or a game of live blackjack. Horseracing, football, and rugby are also just a fraction of the sports available at Bet365. If they offer great odds on a match at Wimbledon or another sport, I sometimes place a bet.
In this review, I am going to tell you everything I like and dislike about Bet365. I’ll try to include as many things as I can that are relevant so you get a clear idea about whether this is the right site for you. Keep reading to find out more about Bet365 and what they can offer their players.
How to Join Bet365
Though you might be slightly nervous about giving out your details online, signing up to Bet365 could not be safer or more secure. I have never doubted that my personal details are not safe when I have played at this site. Though it has been several years since I signed up, I asked one of my friends who joined recently and they told me it was as straightforward and as simple as ever.
One great thing about Bet365 is that they don’t bombard you with “Join Now!” banners the moment you open the site. I have a massive pet peeve about other sites that do this, especially when I am already a member! When you instead go onto Bet365, you are presented with a view of the site as if you were searching for a bet. The Join button is very discrete and can be found underneath the login form. Clicking this brings up the joining forms so you are never actually directed away from the main site.
The sign-up form is really simple to fill in. The main information they require is your basic details, as any sites that offer membership have to collect. They will need your first name, your birthday, and your address.
At this stage, you can also create your log-in details. Your username and password both have to be at least 6 symbols long. One handy feature is that they tell you immediately if the username has already been taken instead of letting you fill in the entire form and hit complete before flagging the issue. Another fantastic security feature is their four-digit security number. This is a second password you create that you will quote any time you need to contact Bet365. It is just another level of security that makes me feel that little bit safer as I play here.
Finally, you just have a few preferences to fill out. They ask you to put in your Time Zone and how you would like your odds to be displayed. You can pick fractional, decimal, American, or American/fractional. If you have a bonus code to use when joining, there is also a box here for you to fill in.
All that is left is the terms and conditions. This is a step that many people skip but you should always try to check them out. Reading terms and conditions is never fun but it can give you a really clear insight into what you can expect on-site. Once you have looked over them, just tick the box and press the button to get signed up. Wasn’t that easy? Now that you are all signed up, your next step should be to grab Bet365’s welcome bonus.
Head to the deposit page to load your first credits into your account. You can pick from so many deposit methods at Bet365, including credit cards, e-wallets, and mobile pay. Personally, I prefer PayPal. You can also choose your betting currency. Then add the amount you wish to deposit. At Bet365, they will match your deposit up to £100 if you make a minimum deposit of £5.
You can also add some responsible gambling restrictions right here on your first deposit. The first is a deposit limit time frame and the other is an amount limit. These will limit the frequency and size of your deposits right from the get-go. Make sure you set some up while making your first deposit. A healthy approach to gambling is key and Bet365 is ready to give you all the support you need from the very start.
Once you have made your deposit, you are ready to place your first bet at Bet365! Now that you are all signed up and ready to go, I thought I’d tell you some of the reasons why I enjoy playing at Bet365 so much.
What I Like Most About Bet365
Over the years, I have tried several other sites for sports bets but none have offered me the same experience I get from Bet365. This is definitely the site that I am most comfortable with. Here are some of the reasons why this is the site for me.
- Everything from the layout of the pages to how easy it is to navigate allows me to feel comfortable. I never feel lost on-site and I am always able to find the information I am searching for.
- Bet365 is a seamless experience whether I am on my laptop, my phone, or their app. No matter what device I use to access their odds, I know that I am well-supported.
- I only need one account to try the casino games. Some sites claim to be the same brand but make you have multiple accounts to try different types of betting. This is not the case at Bet 365; I can lay down some bets for the football in the afternoon and have some spins on my favourite slot with no issues.
- I have lots of options for deposits. I don’t like using my credit card online so being able to top up my account with e-wallets like Neteller and PayPal is really helpful.
- The minimum deposit amounts are low so I can top up as I go. The money is also instantly in my account for me to use right away.
- Withdrawal is an easy and stress-free process. They have lots of information about the different withdrawal methods so I was able to pick the right one for me. I just had to send on a few documents to Bet365 to prove my identity the first time I made a withdrawal and my winnings were with me in no time.
- I know Bet365 is a safe place online. They have an SSL certificate and the latest encryption working to keep my sensitive data safe. They are also licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
- They are constantly updating their promotions. Some sites upload a list of promotions and don’t change them for months at a time. There is always something new happening at Bet365. When it is something new or a big event, I will also get an email with all the promotion details.
- Though I’ve rarely had issues on the site, I have been able to quickly resolve them using the live chat function. It’s nice to know that a real person is sorting out my problem instead of chatting with a faceless bot.
I wish this was true of every site but I’ve yet to find another that offers me the same peace of mind as Bet365. There is always something about other sites that I find disappointing. Here are some of the reasons why I love the sports betting at Bet365 so much.
- There’s a wide variety of sports. Though I mainly stick to football, rugby, or the races, I have access to many other sports. Occasionally, I place bets on tennis or MMA if an interesting match comes along.
- Even within a single sport, there are so many options. I mainly bet on the Premier and UEFA Champions Leagues but I can also bet on the national leagues for counties all over the world. It’s great knowing that I can check in with some of the other leagues, especially in the run-up to a world tournament.
- Once I have selected the sport I want to bet on, I have so many types of bets to choose from. I don’t have to make a straight bet on who I think will win. I can make bets on lots of other points within a match.
- I love the live streaming aspects. I can catch up with what is happening in the match whenever I want and no matter where I happen to be.
- The odds are some of the best I have ever found. I have shopped around A LOT to make sure I am getting the best odds. One of the main reasons why I keep coming back to Bet365 is I know that I am always going to find the best odds.
Even if you are a first-time sports bettor, you will be able to find something here that grabs your interest. They just have so many options but you never feel overwhelmed. Not only do they often offer me exactly the bet I want, but they also manage to find me great bets I never would have thought of on my own.
However, Bet365 offers way much more than just sports betting. Even someone like me who thought they would never go to the casino site has found something to enjoy. Here are some of the things I love about the casino site.
- There are more games than I could ever hope to play and they are updating them all of the time. Even if you tried to have one spin on every slot, a whole raft of new ones would have been added on-site by the time you got through them, if you managed it!
- Slots are easy to play. Even if you have never spun one before, it won’t be long before you can launch any game and know what to expect from it. What’s more, if you can understand the language and words used in sports betting, you won’t have any trouble picking up the casino terminology too.
- Most of the games can be played on my mobile phone. Even if I am trying to spin for the top prize on a progressive jackpot or I am placing some bets on a virtual roulette table, I can do it all from my phone.
- I really like playing with live dealers if I choose to play a table game. It brings the casino a little closer to my home and I enjoy the interactions I get with the dealer.
Even if you aren’t heading to Bet365 for the sports betting, you are going to find plenty to do. There are so many amazing games to play here. Anyone who loves slots, table games, or a mixture of both will not have any trouble finding something play.
Though I am not the biggest fan of poker or bingo, I have friends who also use Bet365 and they love these games. I am certain they would recommend both of these games to you if they were writing this review.
You might think that I have nothing but good things to say about Bet365. While I do love many things about this site, there are a few things I wish were different.
- The wagering requirements can be a little restricting. These are requirements attached to many of the promotions that you need to fulfil before you can withdraw your winnings. I had no idea what wagering requirements were when I first grabbed a promotion. Make sure you learn about them before committing to a deal.
- The withdrawal times can also be a bit limiting. When I have landed a big win, having the withdrawal stuck in processing can dampen my celebrations. While I appreciate that some delay is necessary to ensure that everything gets to me properly, I wish there was a way to speed it up.
- I wish there were more community events. Bet365 is one of the biggest online gambling destinations. Lots of other sites offer community tournaments and competitions. I would love to see something similar happen at Bet365, especially in the casino.
- When I was a new bettor, it took me a little while to identify the best bets. Some guides and materials would be great for pointing new players in the right direction.
None of these have ever majorly affected my experience at Bet365. While some things cannot be changed, there are plenty of updates that the staff are always making. It is great to see them jumping on board to incorporate something and get players up to speed with how they can make the most of it.
Now that you know a little more about what to expect from Bet365, I’d like to go into some of the betting options in more depth.
Betting at Bet365
While they now offer casino games, poker, and bingo, Bet365’s first focus was on sports betting and it is still their main focus. They are one of the best locations for sports betting on the platform. Here are some of the many sports you can bet on at Bet365.
- Football (soccer)
- American Football
Football is my favourite sport by far so I love the control and options I get from Bet365. I can place bets on different leagues all over the world. Sometimes I like to find the most obscure league I can find just to see what some of the odds are like.
Let’s give Bet365 a challenge. Let’s take a look at one of the sports that I don’t bet on very often – basketball – and see what types of bets are available.
As soon as I click on the tab, I am shown the upcoming matches in the NBA. I can see that there is an upcoming match between the Indiana Pacers and the New York Knicks. The site also tells me the time the match will start in my time zone and will give me some basic odds about the scores at full time.
I can make all sorts of bets about this game. They include:
- Game Lines
- 1st Half Predictions
- 1st Quarter Predictions
These are easy bets about what might happen during the game. Who will win overall? Who will be in the lead after each quarter? These are all bets you can make. However, you can also choose more detail bets such as:
- Alternative Point Spread
- Alternative game total
- Race to 20 points
- Result and both teams to score X points
These bets are a bit more complicated. They often have higher odds and some really good payouts if you can land one. However, they are also a lot harder to get right. Similar bets to these exist over in the football section and I grab one every now and then. I never expect to win as they are a riskier bet, so I only choose to make them when I know I can afford them. If I do land another win, it is a brilliant bonus.
I have landed a few riskier bets in my time with Bet365 but I prefer to go for the bets with lower odds. One of my mates who also bets at Bet365 has a different strategy. He makes fewer bets than me but he tends to pick the ones with higher odds. While it works for him, I could never bet like that. Find the pattern that works best for you and make sure you only place bets, no matter what they might be, when you can definitely afford to.
Of course, you might be wondering where I pick up the best odds. One of the best places by far is their Twitter feed. With 394K followers on their Twitter account, I think I might not be alone in thinking that this is a great place to get tips! The team here post some of the latest news about sports to help you make decisions about the bets you could make. You can also find the latest updates to their odds here.
My favourite thing about their Twitter feed by far is their polls. They will pose a simple question like who will win in a big up-coming boxing match. Followers can then vote on the one they like the most and can also engage in some discussions with other fans underneath the poll. It is a great way to bolster the community spirit of Bet365 and bring everyone together for some interesting discussions about sport.
If you are ready to make some sports bets at Bet365, make sure you don’t forget about your credits from the welcome offer. You first have to make and settle bets equal to your first qualifying deposit. When making a new bet, an option should appear on the bet slip to select your betting credits instead. Betting credits can only be used on certain bets. Make sure you check out the terms and conditions to find out where they can be used before you try to commit to a bet so you aren’t left disappointed. Then all you have left to do is track down your next bet.
Bet 365 Casino
If there is truly nothing interesting catching my eye in the sports bets, there is nothing I like better than a few hands of blackjack or some spins of the latest slots. They source games from the top providers so you know that you will always be playing a game with the same high-quality standards as the rest of the website.
No matter what I fancy, I know there is always going to be a great game waiting for me. Here are some of the best slots that I spin on.
- Book of Dead
- El Dorado Infinity Reels
- Dr Elemento’s Polar Plot
- Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways
- Texas Hold’em
One thing that will always catch my eye is the progressive jackpots. They play like normal slots but they also have a mega jackpot that goes up as you play. This is because the non-winning bets from all players get added to one large prize pot. Most progressive jackpots have millions to win but you have to trigger a very specific set of conditions to win. If you are lucky enough to grab one, you are bound to bag a life-changing amount!
The table games are also great. Though I usually prefer blackjack, I’ve also been known to spin a roulette table in my time. I prefer the live dealers as I like the small interactions with them. It is more like what a typical casino experience would be. If the live dealers are not for you, there are some virtual tables you can play at. These allow you to play at your own speed instead of the dealers and they can be a great option for anyone who doesn’t like live dealers as much as me.
Poker and Bingo at Bet365
As I’ve said before, I’ve never been that interested in what the bingo and poker at Bet365 has had to offer. However, I’ve known a few people who do like to dabble in what they have to offer and they have told me that they are well worth it.
One of my favourite things about both the poker and the bingo is that they have their own apps. If you want to play these exclusively at Bet365, you can download their apps for this exclusive content. I have a friend who is not interested in sports betting at all, so he has just the Bet365 poker app and he loves that it focuses just on the games he likes.
When it comes to bingo, you will find so many options here. There are small games every hour that pay out small wins. If you want to grab a quick £20 here and there, you might be able to do so with these games. They also have big featured games at certain times that can feature jackpots worth thousands. All these games are clearly scheduled onsite so make sure you check these out to see if a game catches your eye.
Any poker fanatics are also going to love the tournaments on offer from Bet365. There are multiple tournaments with lots of different buy-ins and prizes. If you want to try poker, make sure you check out what each game has to offer. You could win up to 1000x your buy-in depending on the game you pick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can anyone join Bet365?
A: As with any sportsbook, online casino or bookmaker it depends on where you live and your age. You need to be in a country or state where betting is legal. You’ll also need to be old enough and this is likely to be either 18 or 21 depending on where in the world you are. If you click the “join” button at Bet365 they will take you through a few simple questions that will confim that you meet their criteria.
Q: Does Bet365 accept Paypal?
A: Yes, Bet365 are happy to accept PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals for their customers.
Q: Does Bet365 give free bets?
A: Not exactly. Bet365 now offer £100 of bet credits as their welcome bonus which are similar, but you have to deposit a minimum of £5 and place a bet first to trigger them so they aren’t actually free.
As you can probably tell, I think Bet365 is a great place for not just sports betting but slots and table games too. I have spent a lot of time getting to know all the faces of this site and I am pretty sure that it is one of the best places on the internet for placing some bets. Though I have never walked away with any epic jackpots, I’ve had plenty of wins and I’ve never had any major issues with withdrawing my winnings. There are some things I think could be improved, but I also think this is a great site overall.
Whether you are a first-time bettor or an experienced player searching for the perfect place to play, Bet365 is waiting to welcome all players. The app makes it so easy to get signed up and start placing bets and the website is also easy to navigate. I always find fair odds and the sheer range of sports means that I rarely have no matches that catch my interest.
I’ve put together this guide to help you get as much as possible out of your first few bets at Bet365. Make sure you grab that welcome bonus and try to find a bet that is going to kick off your time at the site with a win. It won’t be long before you get your first win here. As for me, my team is playing tonight and I’ve got some fantastic odds on them to win. Get signed up now and join me to see if we can both be winners!